All Comments on 'The First of Many Ch. 06'

by boo_dreaux

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Incredibly Badly Written

Please find something else to spend time on. This just isn't making the grade.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 16 years ago
I'm enjoying this tale...

Well done! Your story is believable, very erotic and well written. The comment below is evidently from someone who has just read someone else's story, perhaps his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

I have not read your other stories or any other chapters of this one but having read this chapter as erotic writing goes it's okay and yes it probably happens this way all over the world but I do think that if you have to resort to admitting others in to your relationship you may be playing with fire but then many poeple do play with fire so good luck to them even if I do not buy into that lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Best Yet...

I'm starting with the oldest and working toward the newest, and this one is the hottest one yet.

Forget the "naysayers"... I can't understand why they spend the time to completely read a story and then bellyache about it. It's kinda' like shootin' yourself in the foot, or cutting off your nose. (Notice that I'm not "anonymous").

Keep up the great writing my friend.

Nesher

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Naysayers read this bullshits we can tell the author exactly why we don't like it. I just disliked everything about this one. For examples, see the tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous