The First Training

Story Info
If you wanna be trained, just take that.
1.3k words
3.82
24.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is of 18 or 18+ in this story.

*

Kate went to the first training in a very good mood. Her dream was coming true to play big-time tennis. She became happier after she saw her trainer. The trainer was a woman of 30 and named Angela. After shaking hands with each other they entered the sport complex. Showing the way, Angela led her new freshman to a cloak-room.

"It'll be your locker," she said, pointing at one of the lockers standing along the wall. "And one more thing is to call each other by first names! I'm Angela for you!"

"All right," Kate replied. She liked that woman more and more. She acted like she was her close friend, but not a trainer.

"I'm very delighted that it's so easy with you! OK, change clothes and let's get the training started!"

After saying that, Angela herself started undressing. With one move she pulled down the tight jeans then the sport T-shirt. At that moment Kate glanced at her and noticed the expensive underwear titled "Triumph" that she wore. In another moment Angela took off everything and seeing that Kate wasn't still undressed, told her, "What a dawdler you are! There is speed in sports and especially in tennis."

Kate turned to the trainer to excuse herself and got shocked. There was a juicy naked woman in front of her. She was wonderful: a smooth face, the huge, round firm boobs, a flat muscled stomach that turned into a pubic bone below, wide round hips, high buttocks and firm legs.

"You've got so beautiful body!" Kate said with rapture, continuing to stare at Angela.

"Really?" Angela reacted with a surprise. "Do you wanna see my cunt?"

Kate was totally surprised by a question like that; she couldn't say or do anything. Angela didn't wait for an answer; she sat on a bench and spread her legs wide. What a great sightseeing it was! The clean-shaven crotch was parted in two halves by a vulgar slit. There was a pink material of lesser lips between the big halves. There was a swollen clit and higher there was trimmed hair's narrow stripe of some mm. wide.

Unconsciously Kate's hand stretched out and touched the wet vagina after getting under the panty's thin material. She forgot the idea of the training, she didn't want to play tennis, she wanted only one thing; that was masturbation, after staring at Angela.

It was a signal to action for Angela. At last she had found a partner for her pleasure and she was in front of her, a young girl, standing and rubbing the clit in her panties.

"Stop testing my endurance! Come to me, I want you so much!"

Angela was so excited she couldn't wait any more. She was all ready to get laid. Her hands caressed Kate's body, she rubbed her tits, sometimes squeezing them, pulled them up and licked the firm nipples with her tongue. After sliding below, her hands turned out in the place where all her fantasies were.

At that moment Kate threw her panties away and came up to the trainer. Their lips met in passion. Being the trainer, Angela took an initiative. She wasn't a freshman in gay sex and knew perfectly what a woman wants. She became interested in Kate's ass at once: it was so firm and round that it should be caressed. However, Angela made up her mind not to be in a hurry and started in a classic way. Her lips were on the girl's pubic bone in a moment. Angela got down to licking the clit. Kate moaned with pleasure. The trainer delicately drove a finger into her wet hole and it gave more sensations.

This duet changed positions in several moments. Kate turned her ass to her partner and being on all fours gave her a hot, red cunt. Spreading the lips with fingers she was showing the juiciest deeps of her tunnel. Angela didn't need to be seduced. At the same moment she pressed her face against the young pupil's wet, slippery cunt.

After several minutes of crazy licking the orgasm wave overtook Kate. Hardly holding the orgasm cry, she was shaking all about.

After several minutes the girls changed roles. It was Kate's turn to act like a careful mistress and use the sharpest caresses for Angela's pleasuring. They got into 69 (classical gay position). Both her holes of the trainer were in front of the pupil's face in such a position. Kate was especially surprised at Angela's genital lips. They were huge, wide and meaty. Her tongue itself stretched out to such a treasure.

After several minutes of crazy licking Kate understood Angela needed something else for pleasuring. The solution was found. Licking up her finger she drove it into the partner's asshole slowly. Angela sagged even more, giving her splendid ass to the girl's caresses.

Such exotic relaxation overtook the girls and was being enjoyed by the girls when Alex, a trainer of track and field athletics, came back for a forgotten stop-watch. Hearing moans from a woman's cloak-room he opened a door and watched two hot women's bodies connected with a wild gay passion. His cock got swollen and got so huge it couldn't be in his shorts any longer.

Not wishing to be a spy anymore he threw away his clothes and stepped inside. Kate didn't notice the noise and kept on doing Angela in both holes. Angela turned her face and seeing Alex said, "You're just in no time! We need a cock like yours!"

After hearing such a suggestion he got down to business immediately. Standing behind Angela, he started to fix his cock to his colleague's crotch. Seeing such impatience Kate got the finger out of her friend's asshole giving way to the splendid dick that was at some inches' length from her face. Spitting on his palm, Alex watered the dickhead and started sticking it between Angela's round buttocks.

Without stopping to lick the swollen clit of her teacher Kate watched the thick, vein-covered dick squeeze into her chocolate hole; how the manhood was stretching the sphincter. The cock entered the tennis girl's asshole smoothly.

"What are waiting for? Stick your dick into me and spread open my hole. Faster, fuck me harder and don't stop at all! C'mon fucker, I'm gonna cum!!!"

The trainer of track and field thrust his cock to the balls into Angela's asshole and her reaction was moans. Alex thrust and thrust and his shaven balls slapped against the tennis

girl's crotch and swayed in front of Kate's eyes. She was getting aroused from the sights and continued licking up Angela. Angela's asshole's noise got more often and more often. Alex got his cock out of her ass and then thrust it back in again.

The orgy's tempo sped up, tension finally got its limit. Angela was the first to give in.

"Aaaaa, I can't stand it any more! I'll dieee, yeahhhhhhhh ohhhh! I... I... Alex, fuck me haaaarder, yeahhh, don't get it out... I'm cumming... Yeah, put it deeper... Cum in me!!!"

Angela was out of control. She was shaken all about, anal and vagina orgasms connected together and that avalanche rushed all over her body, making her shake and convulse. Moans turned into cries and she started screaming at last. At that moment Alex's roaring joined the tennis girl's screaming. He had been cumming hard, splashing thick streams of hot cum into the partner's asshole. After several thrusts he got his cock out. The cum poured out of the spread open pulsating asshole and that cum dropped on Kate's face who licked it up happily.

"Well, Kate? I think it's enough for the first time and let's continue in the next training," gasping Angela told her pupil.

"Of course, I'll look forward to the next time!"

"Well, chicks, I leave you now and go to train my "hunks." By the way, come to me, Kate if you want to train with me," with these words Alex got dressed and left the cloak-room.

"I'd like to train with him, cuz his cock is great enough!" reacted Kate, turning to her partner.

"Yeah, Alex is fun-fucking-tastic and his guys are good enough, too. One day five of them gangbanged me the way I hardly was conscious! I was cum-stained from top to bottom!!!"