The Flag Girls Get Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose winced when a man came on the side of her face, sperm filling her ear. Another wad of sperm splattered on her back. Her tongue and jaw were tired, so she slowly rolled off Dixie falling on her back next to her friend. As she stared up at the ceiling black men were leaning over her, jerking their cocks off again. She closed her eyes when the first fresh wad fell on her face. She kept them closed counting seven more wads before they had finished. Fresh wads struck her tits, crotch, belly, and face. She even felt ejaculate striking her legs from where more wads were splattering off Dixie's torso.

"I think that's enough boys," said Gage's voice.

Rose listened as the men filed out of the room. She heard the patter of footsteps down the stairs and even made out the sounds of engines starting in the driveway. "Here," said Jamon's voice as she felt a washcloth land on her face. Rose used it to wipe her eyes clean. Dixie was doing the same. They stared at each other with mixed emotions.

"God we're a mess," said Dixie, giggling nervously.

Mark strolled up, holding their bikinis. "You think you're a mess. You should see it when we all jerk off on only one girl. Siobhan looked like she had taken a bath in white pudding." He tossed them their bikinis. Put them on, then get off the bed, fold up the plastic covering and carry it downstairs and outside. Try not to get too much sperm on the carpet.

That turned out to be an impossible task as both Dixie and Rose were dripping with the stuff. They each held a corner of the sperm covered plastic covering as they carried it downstairs. Mark opened the sliding glass door to the backyard and the women carried it through onto the grass. Jamon stood nearby with a hose. The condo shared a backyard with four other units. One unit had people sitting on a second floor back porch. They were laughing and talking. The noises stopped when Jamon began hosing off the plastic as well as Dixie and Rose. Rose knew they were being stared at. Who wouldn't stare at two stacked women in skimpy bikinis being hosed down by a muscular Jamaican?

The strong spray of cold water was refreshing and it woke her up. It also did a pretty decent job getting all the sperm off her, but it took awhile. "When you leaving tomorrow?" asked Jamon, running the strong stream of water down Rose's legs and hosing off her feet.

"Not sure," said Rose, shrugging. "Early."

"We need to be on the road before noon," said Dixie as Jamon turned the hose on her.

"Well mon," said Jamon. "If this hose ain't good enough for ya." He shook the garden hose. "I got a darker one for ya right here." Jamon used his free hand to squeeze his crotch. He said it loudly enough there was a gasp from the people watching from the porch. "Just drop by my room later and you can say goodbye to it, mon."

"Maybe," said Rose.

"Sure thing," said Dixie.

"Get in the house," came a loud whisper from the porch next door.

Jamon looked up at the porch and Rose saw him wink. She turned to look up and saw a man dragging a woman through the sliding glass door. It slammed shut. "I'll be fuckin her by da end of da week, mon," laughed Jamon.

The three entered the condo, Jamon grabbing a beer from the kitchen while Dixie and Rose headed upstairs to shower. They had just started to climb the steps when Jamon yelled, "Hold it." They paused to look at him. "Bikinis," he told them. "The rules are in effect until ya leave tomorrow, mon." Both Dixie and Rose removed the spade bikinis, hung them over the railing on the steps and walked up to the second floor.

Rose started the shower and checked the water temperature. "You want to go first or me?" she asked.

Dixie smiled and stepped past her into the stall. She wasn't going first though. She held her hand out until Rose took it. Then she pulled Rose into the shower with her. Their voluptuous bodies pressed tightly together in the shower. Things were different now then when they used to shower together in college or even that first day on Islamorada. Dixie's nipples were already hard as she stared at Rose's nipples hardening. Dixie grabbed her right breast, squeezed it and rubbed her nipple around Rose's nipple. "En garde," she said, laughing. Rose laughed to. Dixie let go her breast and squeezed Rose's breasts. She caressed around the full globes and then moved her hands down Rose's wet ribs and to her hips. She pulled her friend tightly into her embrace, their massive breasts smashing together. "I'm glad this weekend happed to us, Rosie," said Dixie before bringing her lips down on Rose's.

Rose kissed her friend back passionately. She broke the kiss long enough to say, "Me too, Dix." Then they kissed again.

Rose and Dixie took turns using the bar of soap to lather each other's bodies and examine every crack and orifice for any remaining sperm. Rose would kneel, rubbing soapy hands through Dixie's belly, navel, bush, and between her thighs, while Dixie held her head back under the jets of water to wash it. She turned around, letting the water wash out the shampoo while Rose cleaned her ass and thighs. Then they switched places.

After drying off, Rose left the bathroom. "Where you going?" asked Dixie.

Rose turned and winked at her friend. She walked over to Gage's room and opened the door. He was laying on his back nude, bench pressing a dumbbell with some heavy weights on it. His muscles glistened from a sheen of sweat. Rose walked over and kneeled by his crotch. She bent over and took his hardening cock in her mouth. He did some more reps until his cock was complete hard before setting the dumbbell down. "You've come a long way," he told Rose as she deep throated his thick black cock. "Lets move to the bed."

Rose sucked up his shaft until the head plopped out. Then she kissed the big black knob. Gage climbed off the bench and walked to his bed. He laid down on his back. Rose straddled his legs. He held his cock up for her as she lowered herself down over it. "OH GOD! GAGE! I love your cock!" She sat in his lap, grinding down into his crotch luxuriating in the feeling of being stuffed by his cock. "I love it Gage. I love your cock so much." Rose sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she concentrated in being filled by her black lover. "Fuck it. I love you Gage. I love you. I love your cock. I love the things you make me do. I wish Jake had a cock like yours."

"You gonna marry him?"

"I'm not sure," she replied honestly. "I still love him, but he could never satisfy me. Not now, not after this week. I believe in monogamy. I've already been unfaithful to him, but after we say our vows, it will be a sin to cheat. I don't think I could do... be faithful that is. God! I'm such a whore." Rose felt like crying.

"Trust me girl. You got an itch and the longer you go without scratching that itch, the worse it's gonna get. Tell that white boy that you're a black man's whore. He might like it."

"Shut up, Gage."

"Tell him that your pussy's built for black cock."

"Stop it."

"Tell him you like swallowing nigger cum."

"NO!"

"Tell him you like having a big nigger cock up your ass and one in your pussy at the same time."

"Jesus Gage. Just stop." Rose started bouncing in his lap. "Just fuck me. Fuck your white whore. Fuck my white pussy. Then after you fuck me, I want your big nigger cock in my ass."

"You got it slut," he said, playfully smacking her ass. "And after I fuck that sweet white ass. I'm gonna shove my big nigger cock down your throat."

"And let me swallow your nigger cumMMIINNGG!" Rose threw her head back and screamed as she came.

And that's exactly how their night went.

**************

Dixie had found Mark sleeping and woken him up with a blow job. "I love your black nigger cock, Mark," she told him after draining his balls. "But I love two even more. Come with me."

She led him up to Amir and Deshawn's room, but they were gone. Off on another drug deal to either Key West or Miami. Jamon was sleeping in his room. Dixie started off sucking Jamon hard and then she mounted him. After Mark had rested, his cock hardened and he shoved his in her ass.

For the next two hours, they did everything two men and one woman could do together.

Dixie woke up alone. Her ass and pussy were sore, sticky, and wet. Her chin was covered in dried flaky cum. She checked the clock on the nightstand. It was almost 11:00am and they needed to get going. She left Jamon's room and went downstairs to the shower. Gage's door was open. Rose was asleep on the bed. She also showed signs of being well fucked. Dixie entered the room. "Wakey wakey," she said, shaking Rose.

"Whaaa? Rose slowly opened her eyes.

"We gotta get going. We should be on the road in an hour." Dixie left Rose and went to take a shower.

Rose went in after her.

When the two women walked Downstairs to the ground floor. They were dressed in the same clothes they had worn when they arrived in the Keys. Rose had on her flower print sundress. Dixie wore her pink tank top and cut off jeans. Underneath they had on their flag bikini's again. They stopped near the bottom of the stairs to grab their spade bikinis.

Gage was at the kitchen table eating cereal and reading a Sports Illustrated. "Next time you visit, bring the bikinis," he told them without looking up.

"Thanks," said Dixie. "I'd like to make this a yearly thing."

"Um, me too," added Rose.

"Well ya always got a place to stay," said Mark sitting up on the couch in the living room. Jamon wasn't around. Mark stood and walked over to the,. He hugged Rose, reaching down to squeeze her ass. He then moved to hug Dixie. Her hug was tighter and longer, and it ended with a deep kiss.

"Well I guess that's it," said Rose, looking over at Gage, waiting for him to stand and kiss her.

"Yep, Have a safe trip," he said, eating a spoonful of cereal.

"We'll see you guys around," said Dixie walking over to the front door. "Tell everyone else we said bye."

"Sure," said Mark.

Rose looked a little hurt when she reached out for the doorknob.

"WAIT!" yelled Gage, finally standing. "Come over here." He strolled over to the couch and sat down.

"Yes," said Rose, hurrying over to him.

Gage reached over for a small box. "Stand in front of me," he told her, opening the box. Mark sat beside him and Dixie followed his lead standing in front of him. "Lift up your dress," ordered Gage. Rose had been fully trained to obey the black man and she did what he asked without question. She grabbed the hem of her sundress and pulled it up until her belly, ribs, and USA flag print bikini bottom was exposed. "Take out the pin." Rose used her chin to hold her dress up while her hands fumbled to remove her diamond stud pin.

"Your pin too," said Mark. Dixie looked down at him. Her belly was already exposed by the short shorts and tank top. She easily removed the Confederate flag pin. "That's gold you know," she told Mark when he took it from her.

"And mine is a real diamond," said Rose handing hers over to Gage.

"Good," Gage replied. "They might cover your rent when I hock them at the pawn shop." He pulled another pin out from the box and Mark did the same. Dixie watched Gage replacing Rose's pin with the new one and she felt Mark doing the same. When the pins were in, both black men kissed their belly buttons.

"What do I tell my fiancé? He bought me that diamond," asked Rose.

Dixie looked down at her pin and over at Rose's. They were identical.

"Tell him you're a slut for black cock or tell him you won a bikini contest at a floating casino. I don't care what you tell him," said Gage.

Dixie looked down at the black spade in her navel. A golden Q filled the spade. It was the same pin Siobhan wore in her navel. "Queens of spades," she whispered.

"You should be safe," said Mark. "Most white boys won't know what it means."

"But when the itch is upon ya," said Gage. "Just show these pins to any black man and they'll give you exactly what you need. Gage stood up off the couch and this time he embraced Rose and gave her a deep kiss that lasted several minutes. It was the most passionate kiss a man had ever given her. Rose felt her nipples hardening against her bikini top. Her panties turned wet and she could feel the ever present bulge beneath his pants extend an inch. They broke the kiss simultaneously, black man and white woman staring at each other silently, each wishing this wasn't goodbye.

The two black men carried their luggage out to their jeep. They kissed them again after the two flag girls got in their rental. "Goodbye Rose," said Gage, kissing her affectionately. "Anytime you want to visit, you got a place to stay. I can't guarantee you getting any sleep though." He kissed her again.

"I'll be back," said Dixie to Mark.

"Anytime, slut," said Mark. "As long as you follow the rules."

"Oh, my clothes might be off before I even make it through the door," said Dixie, winking.

Both Rose and Dixie were teary eyed as they backed out of the driveway.

They spoke little for the first half hour. Some college guys honked and whistled beside them when they stopped at a light. "Pull over," they shouted.

"No thanks," said Dixie. She leaned over and gave Rose a deep kiss until the light was green. Then she sped off leaving the four guys opened mouthed and staring in shock. The two women laughed.

"God Dix," said Rose. "What do I tell Jake?"

"Don't tell him anything. Just get married and find a little something on the side. I already have a few ideas for some black men to take care of me."

"I want to remain faithful. I don't think I can."

"What about vacation?"

Rose looked back at her friend. Dixie stared affectionately back into her eyes. "Vacation doesn't count." Rose winked and Dixie laughed.

"What about long weekends?"

"They won't count either," replied Rose and the two laughed again. "I don't know if I can make it that long. I've had so much cock in me the past week, I'm getting horny now just thinking about it."

"Hmmm, me too." Dixie thought for a moment. "You know what might help?"

"What?"

"A dildo. A big black dildo. That might keep us sane for awhile."

"Yeah, it might," said Rose. She pictured herself lying on her bed, Jake snoring beside her while she worked a foot long black dildo in and out of her needy pussy. "Where would we find one though?"

"That place in Miami where Amir bought the gear. What was it? Let see... BBC LOVERS BOUTIQUE. I bet they have dildos."

"I bet they do too and we'll be on I-95 passing Miami in ten minutes."

"That's it we're stopping," said Dixie.

"I'm gonna buy the biggest dildo they have," said Rose.

"I'm gonna buy two," said Dixie laughing as she envisioned herself laying on her bed with Billy Ray sleeping beside her while she worked two black dildos in her ass and pussy. "All this talk of dildos is making me horny. You'd think after all the sex this week, we'd be good to go for awhile."

Rose squirmed in her seat. "Damn! I'm horny too. I think I got that itch the guys were talking about."

"You know what else Miami has?"

"What?"

"Black men. Lots and lots of black men."

"It does doesn't it?" asked Rose, looking at her.

"I bet I could extend our vacation another weekend."

"I'll text Jake now."

The flag girls took an exit to downtown Miami and didn't make it home until late Sunday night.

Epilogue

Dixie

Dixie came home to her husband both a changed and a pregnant woman. Billy Ray was delighted to hear she was pregnant. Dixie just crossed her fingers and prayed that it was his. They'd had goodbye sex the night before her trip to the Keys and there was a good shot he'd impregnated her before Mark or Gage had. Her black lovers did have much better equipment for delivering their baby making seed where it had to go then her husband did.

Two months after being baptized as sluts for black cock, Rose drove up to Dixie's house and the two of them took off for a weekend in Atlanta ostensibly to buy Rose a wedding dress, but in reality to find some big black cock. In a city filled with blacks, it was easy for a couple of hot white girls to find some black studs willing to take care of their needs in a predominately black nightclub. Rose was horrified to learn that Dixie was pregnant and though neither of them believed in abortion, Rose told Dixie that she should consider it. Dixie decided to take her chances and one month after Rose's wedding she gave birth to a dark skinned baby girl.

Billy Ray's reaction was immediate and violent. Hospital security had to be called to restrain him and Dixie needed a police escort to gather her things from her previous upper income home. She had just enough money to find a small dingy apartment. The formerly wealthy kept woman and trophy wife found herself on government assistance, working as a waitress in a diner, and raising an interracial baby.

Rose

Rose also came home a changed woman, but was determined to fight it. She had an itch deep in her pussy on almost a daily basis and nothing could scratch it, not Jake nor her fingers, and the twelve inch black dildo only helped a little. Sometimes when the itch was bad, she couldn't sleep, felt frustrated, and turned bitchy, snapping at her fiancé over petty things. It was her idea to visit Atlanta to find some black cock and Dixie readily agreed. They wore their BBC shirts into a bar filled with black people, lustful male and jealous female eyes stared at them as they walked up to the bar. They joined a group of six men having a bachelor party and ended up taking the party back to the girl's hotel room so that they could strip for the bachelor. They made out with each other while they stripped and the men gave them several hundred dollars even though the girls didn't want their money. They sucked and fucked all six black guys all weekend long.

Rose's itch returned just days after getting back from Atlanta and the week before her wedding, she told Jake she was going to treat herself to a spa, but instead went back to Atlanta and to the same bar where three black men accompanied her back to her room. The itch was even worse on her wedding night where she faked enjoying sex and orgasming with her new husband wishing the whole time he was in her that his cock was longer and thicker and blacker and belonged to Gage, but she vowed to resist her urges now that a ring was on her finger and they had exchanged vows. She did love him.

Rose tried to fight her needs, but her lust for black cock was driving her crazy. She broke her promise to be a faithful wife to Jake three days after getting married. It was Jake's fault really. He surprised her with a honeymoon in Jamaica. Just the sight of all the dark skinned Jamaicans drove her nuts with horniness. On the third day, she finally broke down and bought her loving husband a day long fishing trip. She begged off joining him and spent the day in her honeymoon suite with two native employees of the resort. She vowed that this would be the final time and managed to last through the rest of her honeymoon, but as soon as they got back to Georgia she knew she needed some black cock. Rose took weekends away to hook up with black strangers at every excuse she could come up with. She even told Jake she was going to visit Dixie around her due date, but instead returned to the Keys and stayed with Gage, Mark, and the others. Originally, she decided to only cheat far from home, but she couldn't keep leaving her nursing job or her husband. She started finding black men closer to home. Once she broke down while giving an invalid elderly black man a sponge bath in her hospital and sucked his huge old cock off. He didn't complain and seemed as grateful for the blow job as she was to get a belly full of his tasty seed.

Her downfall came when she met Jamarcus. He was working at a fast food restaurant just ten minutes from her house. The boy was eighteen and a black Adonis. Her pussy quivered the moment she laid eyes on him. He was ruggedly handsome, but cold looking and very ghetto. "May I take your order?" he asked her, indifferently. Rose stuttered when she gave him her food order. "Will that be all?" he asked like a robot, just going through the motions. "No," she replied. His eyes finally took her in, seeing how hot she was, focusing on her tits. He watched as she took her hand and slid it down her stomach to the hem of her spaghetti strap top. Rose's hand took it and his eyes stared at the exposed skin under her belly and then at her belly button focusing on her queen of spades pin. His eyes came up to meet hers. "Do you have a pen?" she asked. He handed her one and she wrote her cell phone number down on her receipt handing it back to him.