The Florist's Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn it, fuck me!" she cried, pumping me harder. Suddenly, I felt a strange sensation, like nothing I'd ever had before, a warm rippling around my dick. I stopped thrusting into her, and she looked over her shoulder again with a wicked, dirty smile.

"That's right," she said, "I'm doing that. I can milk your cock with my pussy." The rippling was like a pair of hands gripping and releasing in time, fingers going up and down the shaft. "I told you I could milk you like this. Are you ready to cum for me?"

"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum!" I pleaded.

"Fill me with it," she whispered, dropping her head towards the bed. I adjusted my grip on her hips and started driving into her again, pounding, thrusting, going as deep as I could on every stroke. The feeling in my balls built and built until I knew there was no stopping it. A tingling sensation washed over me, my legs quivered, and I felt a hot jet shoot through my cock. I cried out, moaning, and kept fucking her, even as jet after jet of the sticky white stuff coursed through me and into her waiting, hungry cunt. Trembling, I collapsed against her, as my orgasm subsided, I felt my cock gradually go limp, still inside her velvety lips.

I winced as I pulled out of her. Cum dripped from the tip of my dick. Angela stretched like a big cat, rolled over, and faced me with her legs spread. She reached down to her cunt and fingered herself, eyes closed, before withdrawing her fingers, now coated with a mix of her juices and mine. She lifted them to her lips and sucked softly until she had swallowed just a taste of our blended sex, then smiled with satisfaction and crawled over to me.

"That was very good," she said, folding her arms around me lovingly. "I think it's time to get the toy box out."

"I don't want to disappoint you," I said, lowering my head submissively. "But I'm afraid I won't be able to perform for you again... it's just been so much... I don't know..."

"That's OK," she replied. "I just want you to know what's in store."

With that, she walked quickly to the closet, and rummaging inside, reemerged with a small, decorated wooden box – too small, I thought, to contain... I felt panic rise inside me. What was she going to do to me?

"This is my gift to you," she said, opening the box. I peered inside and saw...

Nothing.

Nothing?

Well, almost nothing. It was an old jewelry box, lacquered on the outside, crushed velvet interior. The inside was lined with a few black silk scarves. Two notches on the inside of the lid held a simple black choker, just a ribbon with a little silver clasp.

She laughed.

"You were expecting handcuffs, right? Ball gags? A cat o' nine tails, or something?" She smiled warmly, and removed the choker, fondling its clasp in her hand while she closed the box and set it aside. "Toys are fun, I suppose, but they've never quite been my game. I could tie you up and hit you if I wanted to, burn you with wax... but for what? To show you I'm in control?" Her lips were nearly to me ear again. "I don't need to. You know I'm in control. The only toy I need is this." Without another word, she clasped the choker around her neck, a single, black line accentuating her nakedness. "The rule is this, Michael," she continued, breathing heavily in my ear. "Tomorrow we have to go back to work, be who we were yesterday. I can't expect you to obey me all day, every day – you're a young man and you need to have a life of your own. But," - she tugged at the choker with two fingers now - "but, when you see me wearing this, it's time for you to stop playing and come back to your master. And when you come back to me, you will do what I tell you."

She kissed me on the lips, gently, taking my face in her hands, then pulled away. Reaching across the bed, she placed the box between us and opened it again.

"Look inside, Michael," she said. "This box is as black and bottomless as my imagination. When you see me wear this ribbon – and you never know when I might decide to put it on – you're going inside, deep into the darkness."

She licked her lips again.

"And since you're my toy, I can keep you in there... as long as I want."

To be continued...

12