All Comments on 'The Florist's Assistant Ch. 02'

by dirty_lover

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
What a Lady!

And the dream of many a young man, I'd bet! A thrilling story with a little of everything, beautifully mixed; I wait, with bated breath as the saying goes, for the next chapter!

4*s - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrific story!

Wow, this is a GREAT story! Awesome attention to details, both in the story itself and the actual narration, right down to the punctuation. Both in parts 1 and 2, you built up the sexual "tension" and excitement like a real professional. Thanks a bunch for the great story, and I'm EAGERLY awaiting the third chapter! Easily 5 stars. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Both parts 1 and 2 were amazing! The story is so fluid and the plot is actually believable. I'm actually drawn to these characters and the story. Can't wait to read what happens next. 5 stars out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most exxxcellent!

And a loving domme to boot. Right up my alley.

Please, please, please, continue this story. And write more stories of this sort.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
great

what can I say, fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is the dream cougar

She would be what most submissive men want. She would take them to bed to be her sex toy. I would have wanted this in my youth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous