The Gift Of Digital Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Dr. Madison returned to the office and informed me that it would be a little while until the x-rays arrived and to just make myself comfortable. She sat down in a chair opposite me and as she crossed her legs a brief glimpse of her long creamy thighs was presented to me.

Oh shit! That had done it, now I really had a hard-on. As she read my chart my desire grew even more. I was sitting on the examining table and if either one of them took a close look at me my condition would be obvious. Oh Christ, what the hell.

"Doctor. Sandy." They both looked over at me.

"Bagobagoo".

They looked at each other momentarily and Sandy shrugged as if to say, "What was that?" She returned to straightening out some files and Dr. Madison resumed reading my medical history.

Slowly a smile came over Dr. Madison's face and she said to me, "I see you were treated recently for a skin rash on the inside of your thigh. How is that doing these days?"

"Ok I guess. My regular doctor gave me some cream and it cleared up." Truth be told no such rash had ever happened but I had an idea where this might lead so I played along.

"Well these things can be tricky sometimes. Perhaps since we're waiting anyway we can check it out. Lie back on the table and lets have a look. Sandy, come over here."

"Yes Doctor."

Somehow the two top buttons of Sandy's uniform had come undone and the tops of her breasts were just visible as she and the doctor leaned over me. Dr. Madison noticed too and smiled as her tongue quickly darted out and moistened her upper lip.

"Lets get these pants off Sandy and see if there's any problem that needs our attention."

"Anything you say doctor."

They both reached out and began undoing my belt buckle. Next Sandy slowly unzipped me and then grasping the top of my pants they pulled them down my legs and off. There I lay in front of them on the examining table in only a t-shirt and tight briefs. My briefs were extended to the max by my hard cock, which I desperately wanted to free from its confinement. Patience I told myself, patience.

"Spread your legs apart Mr. Hallock" Dr. Madison ordered. I complied and my cock stuck straight up in the air pointing in the general direction of her face. God I wanted to pull my briefs off and free it.

Dr. Madison's hand reached out and her long fingers slowly began stroking my inner thigh, running from just above the back of my knee to just below my balls. Back and forth she stroked with a light touch occasionally using her fingernails to scratch the surface of my skin lightly. It felt wildly erotic.

Sandy began imitating the doctor's actions on my other leg. Now both beautiful women were stroking the insides of my thighs. God, this would be worth getting a skin infection for I thought.

"I don't see any signs of an infection but I've got to take a closer look to be sure. Sandy, you follow my lead here and check out that leg,"

"Ohh yess Sara, I mean Dr. Madison. Anything you want. Anything."

They both leaned down toward me and I could feel their warm breath on the insides of my legs. Their hands continued their massage on my legs but now their faces were only inches from my throbbing cock. In fact a strand of Dr. Madison's hair was resting on my tented cock pole. They turned toward each other and smiled with my cock barely inches from their faces. Sandy pursed her beautiful lips and blew a stream of hot air directly on my briefs right where the head of my cock was hiding.

That sight and the feel of Sandy's breath on my cock was so erotic that my cock twitched noticeably and both of them giggled. Now both of them blew their hot breath on my cock and I thought I'd cum right on the spot if they did that again.

"Let's make sure we do a complete examination Sandy. Let's get these briefs off and check his coc..I mean genital area."

They both reached out and tugged my briefs off after a brief struggle when it became caught on my cock. Finally with one good pull I felt them slide down my legs and off.

There was my cock standing straight up at attention with both of them merely inches away from it. Sandy's eyes got big as saucers as she and Dr. Sara once again bent forward to continue their examination.

"Let's begin with the testicles Sandy. It's very important to make sure that they're free of infection." She reached down and gently cupped the testicle on her side of the table in her hand. Gently she began massaging it, running her hand all over it, insistent yet never too tight. She breathed her hot breath on it and looked over at Sandy who couldn't take her eyes off my cock.

"Come on Sandy, rub his balls..I mean testicles. Let's follow proper procedures here."

"All right doctor, you're the boss. Ohh..his balls feel wonderful in my hand. Rough and soft at the same time."

"That's right Sandy, rub them all over. Rub those balls. Don't miss an inch of them. Now blow on them as you rub them. That's right honey. Now I'm going to come around to your side of the table and watch you from over your shoulder. That's the best way to observe your technique you know."

Dr. Sara walked around the table and I saw her head appear over Sandy's shoulder. She was obviously standing tight against her, rubbing her breasts slowly up and down into Sandy's back. Sandy moaned and rubbed my balls faster.

Sara's tongue began lightly caressing Sandy's neck, slowly licking up and down just below her earlobe. Her hands began unfastening buttons on Sandy's uniform and soon Dr. Sara pulled it down Sandy's body. Within seconds her bra followed.

Sandy's breasts were magnificent, full and firm with long pink nipples extended to their full length due to her excitement. Their sexy beauty was not lost on the doctor who reached around her and cupped them in her hands.

Squeezing gently she rolled Sandy's nipples around in two fingers while using the rest of her hands to massage and lift those beautiful breasts,

"Oh Sandy, if I had known about these beautiful tits...I mean breasts of yours before, I would have given you a good examination a long time ago. Oh honey, your nipples are so hard. You like me rubbing your big sexy nipples don't you?"

"Oh God, don't stop doctor. That feels so fucking good." She moaned and pushed her ass backwards, grinding it into Dr. Sara's crotch.

"Now Sandy, don't worry honey I'm going to give these big tits of yours a good workout but we mustn't forget our patient here. I want you to gently reach out and put your soft warm hand around the base of his cock. Ever so gently now. Do it."

Sandy's hand slid off my balls and reached out and lightly wrapped around the base of my cock. My anticipation of this moment heightened my pleasure as her warm fingers grasped me in their embrace. A tremor of excitement made my cock flinch in her hand and both women giggled in delight.

"Now slowly run your hand from the base all the way to the top. That's right you little vixen. Pay special attention to the sensitive area underneath the head. Rub it very lightly with your finger there. Ohh, that's right honey. How does that cock feel in your hand?"

"Oh doctor, it's so fucking hard and big. I love the way it feels in my hand."

"Keep rubbing it up and down like that Sandy honey. I've just got to have a taste of those nipples of yours. Keep jerking his cock while I suck your big juicy nipples." With that Sara's head came around Sandy's side and quickly slurped her nipple right into that sexy mouth of hers.

Sandy squealed with delight and she grasped my cock tighter in her hand. I could see Sara sucking on that nipple with abandonment and noticed her hand slide down and disappear inside Sandy's panties.

I swear Sandy's eyes rolled into the back of her head when Sara's hand found her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly in delight. I could see Sara's hands moving rapidly inside Sandy's panties and I knew that at least one of those fingers had slid up inside of that wet delight.

"Why Sandy you bad, bad girl your pussy is all wet. You must really like stroking that hard cock. I may have to call you nurse nasty from now on you little slut."

"Call me anything you want but just don't stop rubbing my pussy doctor."

"I'll rub your pussy as long as you want me to you horny little bitch but now I want you to do something for me. Take your finger and scoop up all that precum from the head of his cock and feed it to me."

Sandy slightly increased the pressure on my cock as her hand slid up to the head and stayed there. The pressure forced several thick drops to ooze from the inside of my cock out unto the head. Sandy reached out with her free hand and with two fingers she scooped up as much of the precum as she could

"Feed me that cum Nurse Nasty. Feed it to me now."

Reluctantly Sandy turned and held her hand up for the doctor. I think she would rather have tasted it herself but an order was an order. She watched as Dr. Sara first extended her wet, pink tongue and licked a small drop of cum from her index finger. She retracted her tongue into her mouth and savored the taste for a moment. An evil grin spread across her face and I guess she must have loved the taste because she grabbed Sandy's hand, pulled it to her face and slurped her fingers right into her mouth. She made greedy sucking noises as she sought out every drop from her fingers.

"Ohh how does that cum taste doctor? I bet it tastes wonderful."

"Oh god, it's delicious. Too good not to share. Would you like a little cum Nurse Nasty? Would you like to lick a little right off the head of that hard, fucking cock? Wait just a minute dear,"

Sara came back around to the other side of the examination table where I lay. Her hand joined Sandy's on my cock and both of them now stroked me. My cock was covered with juice now, not only my own but also with Sandy's pussy juice that had previously coated the doctor's fingers.

"Now lean forward and just stick out your tongue Sandy. But don't touch him yet. I want to tease you first. Oh yesss that's it you little nasty bitch."

Sandy's tongue was no more than an inch or two from the head of my cock and I knew she was dying to lick it. But I have to give her credit, somehow she managed to restrain herself.

"Just look at this hard, fucking, juicy cock Sandy. It's all covered with his juice and some of yours too. Doesn't it look good enough to eat? Wouldn't you just like to slide it between those beautiful full lips of yours and swallow it? I just bet you're an eager little cocksucker aren't you? A nasty little cock-sucking slut nurse, aren't you baby?"

Sara's dirty language was driving me wild. If somebody didn't suck my cock soon I'd go crazy.

"Oh yes, please let me suck his cock doctor. I need that cock in my mouth. I need to taste it. Please let me show you what a dirty little cocksucker I am. Please."

Smiling Sara said, "All right Sandy. Do exactly what I do." With that Sara slowly and lovingly ran her tongue from the base of my cock up its length and unto the head. I wanted to scream out in ecstasy especially when Sandy's tongue did the same on the other side. Their tongues met on the head and lingered there licking up all the precum they could find. Then Sara formed a sort of o with her lips and Sandy pushed her cum coated tongue into that wet mouth and slid it in and out as if it were a cock fucking a pussy. Lord, what a couple of wild ones these two were turning out to be.

Breaking away from their kiss Sara said "Now just slowly take the head in your mouth baby. I want to see that cock slide between those wet lips of yours. Pretend your mouth is a tight pussy and let it slide in slowly."

Sandy couldn't have been happier to comply. First she just pushed her beautiful lips against the very tip of my cock and moved them back and forth. Pushing slowly forward she slowly slipped the head into her mouth. Her tongue was busy licking the underside while her lips made sucking movements back and forth.

Sara meanwhile was licking up and down the portion of my cock not in Sandy's mouth. Every time she reached the top her tongue would lick Sandy's lips and my cock at the same time. Oh it was heaven.

"Now suck it all the way down your throat nurse. Ohh...that's it. I wish I had a camera baby, you look so good with that cock in your mouth. You are a cocksucker aren't you?"

A muffled "umhum" was the best that Sandy could manage as a reply. My cock was deep in her throat and she showed no sign that she wanted to come up for air. Slowly her head slid up and down as she enjoyed the feel and taste of my cock in her mouth and throat.

Sara tore off her blouse, skirt and panties and I was treated to the sight of her luscious body. Her breasts were small but still firm and were crowned with apricot colored nipples that must have been an inch long in their excitement. Her skin was a pale white that I found extremely attractive and she had long firm legs and a thatch of red public hair at their crown.

"Time for you to go to work Donnie" she said and mounted the table near my head and swung her leg over my face. Straddling me she lowered that beautiful pink pussy down to my waiting tongue.

She bent forward to watch Sandy work on my cock and as she bent forward her pussy lips opened up on their own affording me instant access with my tongue. She was already wet and my tongue and lips began a complete exploration of her pussy. Taking her clit gently into my mouth I began trying to return the favor to her that Sandy was doing to me.

"That's it Donnie, lick that pussy. Ohh right there baby. Suck that clit honey. Lick it! Oh god yes! Eat it baby! Eat that wet cunt!"

Sandy finally released my cock with a loud slurping noise and although I couldn't see her I felt her climb unto the other end of the table and straddle my legs. For a minute I felt nothing and then I felt the head of my cock slowly slide into something wet and tight. It had to be Sandy's pussy and this was confirmed a second later when Sara ordered me to "Fuck her brains out Donnie."

Actually it was more like Sandy fucking my brains out. Slowly at first she began sliding her wet pussy up and down on my cock, enjoying the feel of it, the hardness of it inside of her. Gradually she began to increase the speed of her movement as the walls of her cunt spread apart to accommodate the size of the cock inside of her.

"That's it baby, fuck him! Fuck him good!"

Sara leaned forward and licked Sandy's nipples as she bounced up and down riding my cock. This allowed me better access to her pussy and my tongue worked furiously on her, sliding up and down the length of her wet slit. She moaned her approval as I slid my tongue up to her ass and lingered there, loving and licking her beautiful backside. God, I was out of my head with passion. Hell, all of us were.

"Fuck me Donnie! Lick my tits doctor! Oh shit I'm so fucking hot! Do it to me! Do me!"

I did the best I could, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. In and out, in and out, faster and faster I pumped. Oh shit it felt so good.

Perhaps inevitably no flame that hot could burn for very long. Soon the first indication of a coming climax appeared and as I moaned out my warning that I was going to cum soon both of them urged me on.

"Cum inside me Donnie, shoot that cum all up in my pussy!"

"Yeah, fill her up with hot cum baby, give her a big fucking load."

"Oh baby here I cum baby. Here it cums!" Feelings of electric pleasure shot through my cock as my load erupted out of me and into that eager pussy. Somehow she managed to tighten her pussy muscles around me and this brought me to even higher levels of pleasure as she milked my cock for all the cum she could get.

Shot after shot of hot juice erupted from me and into her waiting hole. Each burst caused both of us to cry out in pleasure. Sara joined in as my tongue finally pushed her over the edge and into a climax that rewarded me with gushes of her wet juice. I lapped up as much as I could but probably missed some because that talented wet pussy of Sandy's was still milking me dry.

It seemed forever before the three of us returned to anything resembling normal Gradually our breathing slowed and the last vestiges of passion seemed to pass away. But these two wanton women still had one surprise in store for me.

As my cock began to shrink Sara climbed off of me and hurried down to the other end of the table. Bending down she flipped around backwards and slid up close to the table so that her head was directly under Sandy's wet pussy.

"Come on baby feed me honey. Feed me some of that cum."

Sandy reached down and spread open her wet pussy. She relaxed her muscles and slowly a trickle of my cum rolled out of her and into Sara's waiting mouth. Soon the trickle became a stream and before long, thick strands and gobs of it poured out of Sandy. Sara managed to swallow most of it but as you can imagine aiming it was an inexact science at best and some of it rolled down Sara's chin and other wads covered her cheeks and forehead.

"Come down and clean me up baby. His hot cum tastes so good mixed up with your pussy juice."

In a flash Sandy was down off that table and licking up all the cum she could get from Sara's face. She scooped up two fingers full and fed it to Sara while she licked up the rest from her chin and fore head. When it was all gone she kissed Sara deeply, her tongue seeking any traces that might remain within.

As for me, I was already half dressed by this time. Don't get me wrong, this had been great fun but my problems had already begun to reassert themselves in my mind. In five minutes these two delightful women would be back to normal and wouldn't remember a thing. What was the point in lingering here? I already knew what the x-rays would show, nothing. What had happened to me, was still happening in fact, was outside the realm of normal science. Normal human science anyway.

I was through bull-shitting myself. I was some sort of experiment or something. Nothing human had the power to do what this strange gift was capable of. That old man wasn't human. What he was I didn't have a clue but definitely not from these parts.

The problem was I had nowhere to go to get any answers. Each conclusion I came to only brought forth another batch of questions. Questions, questions and more questions, that's all I had.

Shit that headache I always seemed to have was back again with a vengeance. What the fuck was I going to do now? What the fuck was I going to do?

12