The Guesthouse Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finished the bed linen Mom picked up the mag. This was it, the moment of truth. Mom sat down on the bed and opened the mag. Oh my god!, I thought, my heart raced.

Mom suddenly closed the mag. She had obviously quickly gathered from the text what it depicted – a young man fucking his mother. Was she too shocked? She looked over her shoulder to satisfy herself that she was alone. Just as I thought all was lost, Mom picked the mag back up and started to read.

I quickly retreated upstairs to Peter's room and knocked quietly on the door. Peter answered the door and I immediately told him that Mom had taken the bait and was reading the mag as we spoke.

"Excellent," he said and led us both quietly back down the stairs to spy on my mother.

When we approach my bedroom door we could see that Mom was intently reading the incest mag. As we watched she raised her hand to her blouse and gently unbuttoned it down to her waist. With her left hand she started to caress her nipples through the material of her bra. As she read on she was clearly becoming more and more turned on. Peter nudged me and smiled. We continued to watch as Mom removed her blouse completely and unclipped her bra. She let it fall from her small breasts and place it on the bed. Both her hands were now caressing and pinching her nipples and she lay out stretched on my bed and moaned gently.

As Peter and I both became excited by the vision before us, we both got our dicks out and started to masturbate. I could barely keep myself form spurting then and there on the landing.

Mom then stood up and unzipped her jeans. She pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them. She lay back down on my bed and continued to read the mag whilst her left hand went inside her knickers and started to rub her mound. She then turned on her back and, raising her knees, proceeded to slide her knickers off with her moist cunt in full view of Peter and myself. She then pushed two fingers into her cunt and started to frig herself as she turned the pages before her.

I started to feel my cum rising. Peter realised and grabbed my arm. He whispered to me that now was the time. He prompted me to go into my room where my own mother was now frantically frigging herself to orgasm on my bed. My lust was at boiling point watching Mom's show as I stuffed my rock hard dick back into my pants and walked boldly in on my Mom.

"My God!" my Mom screamed as she realised, that like myself two days before, she had been caught masturbating in someone else's room with no time to hide the fact of what she had been doing. She grabbed the bed linen around her and started to say over and over again how sorry she was and how she hadn't meant to be doing what she was doing. "Oh god, Oh god," she kept repeating.

I immediately sat down on the bed next to Mom and apologised for leaving my porn lying around. "No, no," she said, "it was my fault for looking at your private stuff. I just couldn't help myself, it was so sexy," she said.

"You found that mag sexy Mom?" I asked. "You liked the boy fucking his own mother did you?"

"Oh god, yes," she said, "I couldn't believe it, the thought of something so naughty, so risky just got me so hot so quickly, I couldn't help myself – I'm so sorry."

I grabbed the bed lien and started to pull it from my mother. "It needn't be just fantasy Mom," I said as I slowly exposed her hot, naked body. Her pussy was still wet from her frigging and her tiny nipples were fully erect. She was still totally on heat. I dragged the bed line entirely off her and then leaving her fully exposed I stood and removed my clothes. She said nothing as I got naked and stood before her with my dick as ranging hard as it had ever been in my life. Pre-cum was pouring from its head.

"We can't do this," she said, "It's so wrong, you're my son!"

As she made this vain objection she parted her legs and exposed her pussy to me. It was literally dripping. Forgetting all about Peter I walked to the head of the bed and grabbed the back of Moms head. I thrust me dick towards her mouth and forced her lips open with my cock-head. She obliged and took my full length into her mouth and started to frantically suck. I was so turned on I cam almost instantly gushing my full load into her mouth so quickly that it dribbled from the sides of her mouth and dribbled onto her breasts. Her mouth was so full she was nearly gagging. As I withdrew spunk poured from her mouth onto her stomach and down onto her pussy.

I then positioned myself between my Mom's legs and started to suck at her cunt. My tongue went deep into her body and she screamed at me not to stop. She was possessed with lust. As I got instantly hard again I position my dick head on my Mom's pussy lips and started to enter her petite writhing body. I pushed hard into her and started to fuck her. She bucked her hips toward me to meet every thrust and clung onto my back with clenched fingers.

It was so quick, so frantic and so dirty. My own mother was reaching orgasm as I emptied my second load of spunk deep inside her body.

Just at the moment of mutual orgasm Peter entered the room and my Mom screamed. "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

Peter looked at me and said, "I told you your horning bitch Mother would love to be fucked by her son."

My mother looked at me and swore, "You knew he was watching, you set this all up you bastard."

"I m so sorry Mom," I said, "but I just couldn't resist you. You are so sexy and I had to have you whatever the cost. I needed to fuck you and I think you enjoyed every minute of it." Before Mom could say anything else Peter said, "Stop worrying, no one will ever know about our secret."

"Our secret!" shouted Mom. "What the fuck were you doing watching?"

Peter's tone changed; "Shut the fuck up women, you fucked your son and I watched the whole thing. So now you belong to me as much as he does. If you don't like that then just say the word and I'll happily tell all to your husband. Otherwise get your precious son to explain the deal to you and I'll see you both tomorrow." With that he turned and left the room.

………………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 4.

My Mom and me both sat naked on my bed covered in the sweat of our first fuck together and in utter silence. Peter had made it clear to my Mom that he now considered her part of 'the deal' and then simply walked out having watched our entire fuck session. I didn't know where to begin and Mom seemed so shocked by what had just happened, between her and me and with Peter, that she simple sat there.

I knew I had to say something. I wanted her to know that I hadn't set her up just to save myself from Peter 'spilling the beans' about catching me wanking. I had set her up, yes; but it was because I wanted her so bad, I thought she was the most gorgeous, sexiest women on the planet and the fact that she was my own Mother just added to the lust I felt for her. Sure Peter had driven the situation but I was a willing partner.

I started to talk and told her that I loved her and that I didn't mean to do anything to hurt her. I just wanted her so bad and Peter had given me the opportunity.

Mom interrupted me, "So what's this deal you have going with Peter, have you done some sort of trade with me?" she said.

"No, no," I said, "I wouldn't trade you like some $10 crack whore. It's just Peter saw an opportunity to make it happen."

"What opportunity?" she asked, "Why and how the hell is Peter involved in this?"

I knew that I had no choice but to come clean about Peter and me. I told my Mom that Peter had caught me in his room going through his stuff and had kinda blackmailed me into subsequent events.

Mom said,"If all that happened was Peter catching you going through is bag then why didn't you tell me, sure it's a bad thing to do to a guest, to go through their personal belongings, but I wouldn't have been too mad. I have to admit that on occasion I have done it myself," she said.

Mom clearly knew there was more to it than just my snooping. I decided to tell her everything, from start to finish. For god sake we had just fucked each other, surely she wasn't going to be too concerned that I had been caught wanking over Peter's porn mags.

I started to recount the events that had led up to us fucking. Mom made me go into every detail, how I had re-acted, how I had frigged my self on command, how I had twice left Peter's room dripping in spunk, and finally how this had led to Peter and I setting Mom up to find the incest mag and my fucking her. Mom was obviously getting turned on again as I re- countered the story. She asked me what it had been like to masturbate in front of a stranger, what it felt like to have Peter come all over me and to describe in detail my thoughts of fucking her as I had performed for Peter. As I did so right Mom's hand started gently massaging her clit whilst her left hand caressed her breasts and nipples.

"Oh god, it's just all so sexy," she said, "Just the thought of what's been going on under my nose."

I was getting hard again as I recounted my story. Mom grabbed by cock and pulled up and down on the shaft.

"Fuck me son, fuck me again, please," she begged. I lent across and inserted my index finger into her cunt and began to finger fuck her.

"How do you want me?" she said.

I held her small hips and turned her on her stomach. "Over the side of the bed, doggy," I responded.

Mom gently slid of the bed and onto her knees with her shoulders and arms stretched over the bed. I massaged the moisture left from our last fuck over the head of my cock and knelt behind her. Her cunt was moist and dripping my first load down her inner thigh. Her arse hole was beautifully exposed to me. I place my thumb against her arsehole and my dick on her pussy lips. Then I inserted my thumb into her beautiful arse and my cock into her pussy at the same time. Mom bucked at this double penetration, then relaxed and let me enter her slowly and softly. Once my dick was fully in her she told me to fuck her hard and fast.

"Hard, fast and dirty is how I always want our sex to be," she said as I started to pump her frantically. "What we've now got together is never going to stop, not even when Peter is a distant memory. I love you fucking me and I want it to continue. Who knows what adventures we may have in the future together and maybe from time to time with our paying guests."

I couldn't believe my luck. Not only did Mom want me now, in the heat of the moment, she wanted to make it a regular thing. I hadn't even considered getting other guests involved in the future but Mom's mind was already thinking ahead.

I pumped as hard and as fast as I could into my Mom with both my dick and thumb. With my other hand I massaged her little titties. She bucked and swore as she reached orgasm after orgasm. Once again I didn't last long but that was the way Mom seemed to like it. I shouted that I was cumming.

"Not inside me!" Mom shouted, "I want you to spray my back and arse with your spunk. Cover me with your juices."

I pulled out and wanked the last few strokes to a fantastic orgasm. I couldn't believe how much spunk I was producing. Spurt after spurt covered my Moms back and arse and dripped down between her thighs.

Mom rolled over and sat on the floor. "We must do whatever Peter wants of us during his stay with us," she panted, "We can't afford to have him talk to your father and spoil everything," she insisted.

As Mom started to get up and gather her clothes I couldn't resist taking a leaf from Peter's book. "Don't get dressed or cleaned up," I said, "I want you to walk out of here and down the corridor to your room just as you are, naked and dripping in spunk."

"I can't do that son," she said, "What if any of our other guests were to see me?"

"That's the whole point," I said, "The risk of it all, and anyway we only have two other guest at the moment so the chances of being seen are only small. Now go for it Mom and don't run, I want you to walk slowly down the corridor, dripping my cum all the way to your room."

Mom did just as instructed and we both then waited in anticipation of Peter's next instructions. Hopefully we would not have to wait too long.

………………………………………………………………………………

The Guesthouse Stories Part 5.

The next morning I went down to breakfast to find Mom in the kitchen making coffee. I immediately asked her if she had seen Peter and whether he had said anything. She said that the only person she had seen that morning was Susan Gray and that she was outside sitting in the early morning sun having some coffee. Susan was in her late twenties and was staying with us for a couple of weeks whilst attending a nursing seminar at a local hospital complex.

I kissed Mom quickly and whispered that I hadn't been able to stop thinking about the events of yesterday.

At that moment Peter entered the room. He sat down at the kitchen table and Mom and I politely said "Good Morning." We were both a little embarrassed because we didn't know how Peter was going to treat us or whether we should mention the situation. My Mom passed Peter a mug of coffee and then wandered back over to the sink, which had a window in front looking out over the yard.

Then Peter spoke, "Has your son explained the 'deal'?, he enquired of my mother.

Mom sheepishly turned round to face both Peter and I, she glanced at me for approval and then said that I had indeed explained the deal and that under the circumstances she was prepared to go along with it under the condition that Peter said nothing to my Father.

"A very wise move," Peter said, "I'm sure neither you, nor your son will regret it and as an honourable man you have my word that your husband will not get to hear of our agreement." He went onto say, "I suggest we start right now!"

"What do you mean right now?, said Mom, "its breakfast time and I still have to tidy round, and Susan Gray is still here, and…..." Peter raised his hand to stop her.

"The deal is, as I am sure your son told you, that you do what I want when I want. I don't tolerate excuses or objections. Now I shall ask you once again:- Do you understand and accept the deal?"

Mom responded sheepishly that she did and that she would not argue with Peter's instructions again.

"Right," said Peter, "then as I said, we shall start right now."

He turned to me and told me to fuck my Mother then and there.

"What on the kitchen floor?" I asked.

"No," he said, "Standing at the kitchen sink. You will fuck her from behind, bent over the sink."

"What if Susan comes back into the kitchen?" I said.

"That's your risk," Peter said, "Not mine. Now proceed as your are instructed."

I walked the few paces to my mother who looked into my eyes and then submissively turned to face out of the kitchen window. I held her shoulders and could feel her trembling with a mixture of excitement and fear, presumably of being seen by Susan. I checked through the window and Susan seemed quite settled in the yard. I figured we had plenty of time and my cock was already straining to be set free from my pants.

"Lift your Mother's skirt up around her waist and pull her knickers down to her knees," Peter instructed, "Do not remove them!" he added.

I did as instructed. My Mom stood quite still as I exposed her small arse and thighs to Peter's gaze. I gently pushed her forward over the sink, unzipped my fly and pulled out by cock.

I looked over to Peter for his approval to proceed. He nodded slightly and I turned back to Mom and slowly pushed my cock head into her pussy. Her knees bent as I entered her but I grabbed her hips and lifted her back up. I then proceed to fuck her slowly and firmly. Mom was really too petite to be fucked over the sink, with each thrust her feet nearly lifted from the floor. This however made my penetration deeper and deeper. It was so good.

Mom started to ride my dick, pushing herself back onto me as I thrust into her. She moaned, "Fuck me, fuck me…," over and over as my pumping increased in speed. I could feel my spunk started to build in my balls.

Peter could see that I was building to orgasm and suddenly said "Stop!" "Take your dick out, I have a new game for you today."

I pulled my cock out as instructed.

Mom begged, "Please, not yet, don't stop yet, please…."

"Oh, he hasn't finished, don't worry," said Peter. "Spread your arse cheeks," he instructed mom, "I want to see your arsehole, spread them wide.."

Mom put her hands behind her and grabbed her pert cheeks, spreading her arse as wide as she could. She was once again possessed by the situation.

"Now you will fuck your dear little mom's arse," Peter said.

Mom immediately objected that she was too small to take my dick up her arse. "It will never fit, it will hurt, please not my arse, don't fuck my arse…."

I gently pushed her forward again. I knew from her reaction that Mom had liked my thumbing her arse during our fuck session the previous day. I would take it easy and gently but she would take my cock, whether or not she thought she could. There was a tub of butter on the kitchen dresser. I reached over and grabbed a handful between my fingers and proceeded to lubricate my dick.

"Don't worry Mom," I said, "I'll be gentle, just relax and enjoy it."

"What if Susan comes in?" Mom said, "What if she were to she us, what…."

"Stop worrying, lets just do it, its so sexy," I said.

I proceeded to place my cock against Mom's arse and started to push gently. She was so tight and tense but against the sink she had no where to go. Suddenly my cock sunk in to her arse. She yelped like a little puppy and asked me to go real easy. I gently and slowly pushed further in until my cock was embedded upto the hilt in my Moms little arse. Then I started to pump slowly back and forth. Mom was in ecstasy. She was writhing and moaning, "oh god, oh god, yes, fuck my arse, fuck my little arse, god I love it…"

Mom orgasmed within a couple of minutes. Her pussy was dripping with her juices, so much that it was running down her legs and leaving wet patches on the kitchen floor. I started to get near to my own orgasm and shouted out that I was cumming. Once again Peter stopped me.

"Stop, take it out again," he instructed.

"I can't, I can't," I said, "I'm going to cum."

"Take it out now!" Peter shouted, "You will do exactly as I say or the deals off and I 'spill the beans'."

I reluctantly pulled out again. I was ready to burst, my dick throbbing with excitement.

"Now," Peter said calmly, "you will come in your mothers knickers. Pull them open and jack off into them."

Mom's knickers were around the tops of her knees as Peter had instructed. I held the top of the knickers and pulled them open to expose the gusset. I then proceed to jack myself. It took no more than three pumps before I started to empty my balls. A huge amount of cum shot and spurted in the open gusset of the knickers. So much so that it started to stain through and leek out of the sides. I pumped every last drop I had into them. I then collapsed back into a chair, exhausted and totally spent.

Mom was still moaning from her orgasm. Peter then got up and walked over behind Mom. She raised her head but look so exhausted herself that she didn't seem to care what Peter was going to do. Peter, as usual, had no intention of actually touching Mom. He took his cock out of his pants and also jacked himself into Mom's knickers. By the time he had finished her knickers was overflowing with two huge loads of spunk. Peter then did himself backup and sat down again.

"Right, now pull up your knickers," he instructed.

"I can't," she replied, "they're full of mess, it will get everywhere."

I knew Peter would not take no for an answer and so did Mom. She looked at him and totally humiliated slowly pulled her knickers back up. Our spunk dribbled out the gusset and down her thighs. As she got them up you could see the stains appear as the cum spread around her pussy lips and arse.