The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, the DJ called Jenn and Chloe forward and the cake was wheeled out. Jenn loved the two bride figure at the top of the cake. It was a tiered cake. After the cake was cut, the top tier would be removed and frozen so that Jenn and Chloe could eat it on their first anniversary. As they cut the cake, Jenn and Chloe eyed each other suspiciously. Neither bride wanted to be smashed in the face with cake, but each knew what the other was capable of. There were two knives and they cut at the same time.

"The bride cuts the cake, the bride cuts the cake. Hi ho the derry-oh, the bride cuts the cake." They each finished cutting their slices. "The bride feeds her wife, the bride feeds her wife. Hi ho the derry-oh, the bride feeds her wife." They each used forks and fed a dainty portion to each other. As they were chewing, they each smashed what was left of their slices in the other's face. Jayne was right there with the towels.

They reception came to an end and the newlyweds left to go to their bedroom. The guests were escorted out by the staff. As Holly was about to go out the front door, a hand grabbed her upper arm.

"Holls, I need to talk to you," Marie said seriously.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading! Voting and polite comments are appreciated.