All Comments on 'The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 02'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hotter than Hot

Chapter 1 was great and 2 was even better. Cori's physical

attributes and sensual mindset make her quite desirable. Her youth and innocence add further appeal. The semi-incestual and nonconsensual/reluctant sexcapades make The Hard Body Shop Clerk's New Beginning the most exciting series of 2007. Thank you for your contributions and I anxiously await Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

One of the best story beginnings I've read in awhile. Make sure you keep up with the details. They lacked a little at the end of chapter one. Awesome stories though. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant!

May I please say that you are a brilliant writer? Absolutely brilliant? Your stories are incredible turn ons! May I suggest some short skirts and accidental exposure for Cory in SF? Thanks dlsloan, you make my day... -

A big fan.

be_cruel13be_cruel13almost 17 years ago
AWESOME!!

First of all, I have to say that I love Cori because she is so sweet!!! To be completely honest, I was a little bit turned off by your Dr. Pound series, because it was just like wham-bam-thank you ma'am (or rather, thank you slut) over and over again. BUT, this series I love already!!! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great!

Yeah!!!! Awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.