The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly slut," Sam chided. "Try as hard as you want, but we control the time. We control your cunt. You'll cum when we want you to, and not a second before. Five minutes."

Five minutes later, Cori was in the hands of Captain Jack. They had run out of bottled water, so he wet her down with a bucket of sea water, the sweet, salty scent strong as it washed over her. Jack's working-man hands were thick, coarse and strong. While he wasn't intentionally rough with her, his hands weren't used to gentle touch. His calloused fingers rubbed over her sensitive flesh, arousing her all the more. She wanted him to grab, squeeze and rub her forever. Instead, it was over almost as soon as it started.

"Time. Just three minutes this time," Sam said.

They didn't leave this time either. They stood around her, taking more pictures, commenting on her various body parts and how hot and wet her pussy was. Cori wondered what was next. They had each taken a turn now. Would they go back through the cycle again? How long could they possible drag this out? Weren't they horny? Didn't they want to fuck her? It was only supposed to be Sam's day, but right now she would have a hard time saying no to one cock in each hole and another between her tits if it would mean she could cum. She hadn't been so horny in a long time.

She was actually disappointed when Sam announced that time was up and they began undoing her bonds. What, they weren't going to finish the job?

Sam put his arm around her waist and helped her body, limp with exhaustion, off the platform. He took her over to the side of the boat and tied her wrists together with an extra long piece of rope. What now? Cori wondered.

Victor jumped into the water and Sam tossed the other end of the rope to him. "Bend over," he said, pushing Cori's top half over the rail, which hit right at her hip bones. Victor took the rope and dove under the boat, coming out the other side. Miles leaned over the rail and Victor tossed the rope up to him. Miles tied it to the rail on the other side of the boat. It was the perfect length. Cori realized they had probably measured this out during her nap. Now, here she was, naked except for her sunglasses and heels, bent over the side of the boat, her arms stretched over the side as far as they would go and her wrists tied by a rope that wrapped all the way around the hull of the boat. She was wet with water, beer and perspiration, not to mention a bit of pussy juice that was now trickling on the inside of her thighs.

She felt a hard cock slide into her and she felt a wave of relief that this was finally going to move ahead. Let the real fucking begin. She moaned her approval as the cock slid in deep, held steady, then backed. It stroked her hard about ten times, then popped out. Cori turned her head, expecting to see Sam standing behind her, slapping his cock. But it was Miles who was stepping back, cock in hand, while Victor approached and entered her with a hard, smooth thrust. Cori used her legs and hips to rock back against him. She didn't care that Miles and Victor were out of turn -- this was supposed to be Sam's exclusive day. That part of the agreement didn't matter to her right now. Not much of anything did, except getting the release she needed.

Victor started slow, then rammed her hard against the side of the boat with a forceful final thrust before stepping back. Cori regained her breath, looked over her shoulder and saw Captain Jack pointing his cock at her. He wasn't part of the deal at all, but it seemed like a minor detail right now. Yesterday, she would have balked and an hour from now she might be pissed, but in the moment, he had a thick cock that looked like it would do the job she needed. He drove it home and she shrieked with joy.

The Captain gave her 10 hard thrusts, then walked away as well. Cori understood that this was still part of their game, but it was getting damn frustrating. Surely, Sam would stick it in and finish the job. But no, instead, the trio of Miles, Victor and Jack continued taking turns, all standing around her now, changing places rapid fire, cocks entering and leaving so quickly she couldn't keep track of who was fucking her. Sam stood by, watching closing, gently stroking his cock, taking a few photos and offering encouragement. The problem was, none of them maintained enough of a rhythm to get the job done for Cori. They seemed to be spending more time jacking themselves off and less time doing her pussy.

Indeed, after a few minutes, they all three were standing around her, jacking their cocks, no one fucking her glistening pussy. Jack was the first to fire a wad of cum on Cori's back. He left the scene, presumably to check on the boat. But Miles and Victor kept stroking, with Miles splattering his load into the small of her back and Victor's spray falling mostly between her shoulder blades. Her back was now a gooey mix of beer, perspiration, water and cum and her pussy was a smoldering pot of sweet cream that was just waiting to boil over.

She was vaguely aware of the boat moving now, but paid little attention, hoping that the one hard cock left on the boat -- Sam's -- would be put to use soon. She looked around for him, but didn't see him. Instead, she saw Victor and Miles approaching with towels, which they used to wipe the oily mixture off her back.

"You'll get to taste some more of mine tomorrow," Miles promised.

They both walked away and Cori whimpered. Her legs and back ached from the strain of her position, her nipples ached from being so overly stimulated with the rings and ropes and fishing and now being slapped against the side of the boat. Her pussy was still on fire, cooling very slowly. But cool it did as the ocean breeze blew across it and she went the next five minutes without any male touch or even any sign of them. She hung her head over the side, exhausted and frustrated, watching the water as the boat moved on. She wondered where they were going. Surely not back to shore with her tied up like this.

Lost in her thoughts and focused on the whoosh of the water, she didn't hear Sam approach. Suddenly, she jerked upright as his cock slammed into her without warning, a hard slap on her ass accompanying the penetration. Her sunglasses flew off into the water below and her head snapped forward.

"It's time, babe," Sam said, quickly settling into a rhythm of hard, deep thrusts that were slow and deliberate. Each thrust elicited a grunt of pleasure from Cori as her pussy heated back up at microwave speed.

Sam started drilling her harder and harder and she was getting wetter and wetter. He was showing no signs of letting up and she was gratefully closing in on a monstrous climax. Her ass slapped against his thighs and her breasts beat against the side of the boat. "Does that feel good, babe?" Sam grunted. "Is that what you've been waiting for all afternoon? I told you, a high-performance engine performs best when it's warmed up slowly. You're on fire, aren't you? This might be the best orgasm you've ever had. You need it, don't you?"

"Yes," Cori gasped. She heard something, the guys saying something about another boat, but she didn't register it. Her head was down and she was focused on the pleasure in her pussy. She noticed a shadow pass over her and she looked up. A cruise ship was right alongside them and people were watching. She gasped, horrified, her mind racing. She looked to the right and saw that they were fast approaching the dock. She was strapped naked to a boat with a cock deep inside her and she was on the verge of orgasm. And now she had an audience.

"Oops, sorry," Sam said, quickly pulling out. "I forgot, no public sex. We'll finish later."

Cori was furious. All this and she didn't even get to cum? Hell, no. "Nooo, please, just do it," Cori whined over her shoulder.

"But it's against the rules," Sam said.

"Who cares?" Cori said. "Do it!"

Sam slammed back into her, holding one hip in his hand and waving to the crowd with the other. He noticed that several people were waving back, some watching through binoculars. Cori came almost immediately and, yes, it was as powerful an orgasm as she'd ever had. She screamed and rocked against him with all her might. Her pussy gushed liquid, which was soon mixed with his own stream of cum, all of it spilling out onto the deck as Sam pulled out and smacked her on the ass. He waved to the boat again and stepped away, quickly pulling on his swim trunks.

Cori felt the rope give and realized that someone had cut it. She fell backward onto the deck, landing in their own pool of cum. She lay there, squishing against the side of the boat, trying to hide from the onlookers while she basked in the glow of a beautiful orgasm. She might be mad later -- they had broken almost every rule already, public sex, multiple partners -- but right now everything felt good.