The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave and Trent pulled out wads of dollar bills and held them up, but the song ended and Mandy said, in the sweetest voice possible to imagine, "Sorry, boys, time's up." And with that, she scurried from the room, her tight little ass shaking as she went.

The voice of Edward intruded. "And now gentlemen, here is the veteran of our group, beautiful Holli!" He flipped the switch of the stereo again and a softer, quieter rhythm and blues sound emerged from the speakers.

For the second time a woman emerged from the door and this one, in particular, caught Adam's attention from the start and did not let go. She was incredibly beautiful, a tall drink of water with flowing chestnut hair that fell in rivers across her shoulders and a gorgeous face highlighted by incredible blue eyes. She was stunning, Adam thought, and this was before he'd seen even an inch of her body; the woman was wearing an ankle-length trench coat.

She stopped in the center of the room and did not speak, just stood them staring at them, smiling that same sweet little smile. She was waiting for something, Adam could tell, he just did not know what she was waiting for. After a long moment, she asked, very quietly, very sensually, "Well, is one of you gentlemen going to ask me to dance?"

Trent, of course, was the first to chime in. "Fuck yea, baby! Dance your ass off!"

"Get naked," Dave added, quite unnecessarily, and Ben followed with, "Show us those tits!"

Adam, however, knew that was not what she was looking for, and so he broke his silence to say, softly, "Would you like to dance, Holli?"

Those sensational blue eyes flashed wickedly as they turned to appraise him. "Love to," Holli said after a moment in a very girlish voice, and her slender fingers whipped off the coat, and Adam felt his breath catch in his throat at the sight of what remained.

Skimpy lingerie covered Holli's sumptuous body. The tiny lace bra she wore strained nearly to the breaking point against the burdensome task of containing the woman's ample breasts, and the light, thin material's transparency did little to hide what lay beneath; her diminutive but hardened nipples were plainly visible.

Her lower half was swathed in a lacey black mini-skirt as sheer (if not more so) than the cloth of the bra, and shimmered in the soft light of the room. The wispy garment clung to her upper thighs like a baby clinging to its mother's breast and did nothing to block what lay beneath. Her feet were clad in black high heel pumps, which only served to accentuate her lusciously long legs.

But what drew Adam's eye above all others, which was no small feat considering the abundance of beautiful imagery available to view, was what lay between those fabulous legs: a brilliant red thong commanded attention from its place beneath the flimsy mini-skirt. Made of what had to be silk or satin and embroidered with the word NASTY on the front in erratic bold letters, the borders of the garment were so narrowly set Adam wondered how it managed to cover anything at all.

Holli smiled at all of the men in turn, but her eyes were on Adam as she cooed, staring at the bulge in his pants, "Oh, I'm sorry, is my outfit making you uncomfortable?"

Adam was enjoying this show more than he could have ever anticipated; the girl was a definite entertainer. But before he could answer, Ben cried out, "Fuck yeah! It gave me a fucking boner!"

Holli turned to him with an arched eyebrow, again very appraisingly, before she smiled and said, "The bachelor, right?" It did not sound like a question and she did not wait for a response. "Would you mind if I made myself more comfortable?"

If she was asking a question that time, it did not matter: again she did not wait for a response. Her eyes fluttered shut and her head turned to the side as she placed both her hands flat against her navel and began slowly twirling her hips in slow, sensual circles. Her body swayed to the rhythm rolling out of the stereo speakers, her knees bent slightly.

Holli's hands slid up then, her eyes still closed as her palms cupped and squeezed her luscious breasts, their firm yet yielding flesh giving way as it rolled beneath her practiced touch. Adam squirmed in his seat; his pants had grown unbearably tight. While the other girl, attractive as she was, had been nice and entertaining, this woman was definitely stirring him in the right kinds of places.

The brunette beauty's eyelids opened languidly to reveal again the deep sky-blue pools behind them, and she presented them with a beguilingly amorous smile. "Do you like this?" she whispered.

Three men nodded dumbly. Adam only stared.

Holli's hands slid around to her hips and hung there as she continued to lazily gyrate her voluptuous body, her limbs swaying and bending like a ribbon in the wind. She swiveled on her heels, offering up a view of her firm and flawless posterior. She wiggled her shapely ass before completing the three hundred and sixty degree spin to face them once again.

"Want to see more, boys?" she asked as she swayed back and forth.

"Yes," Adam whispered, shocked that it was he who responded so quickly.

Holli grinned lasciviously. "Good," she said. Imbued with a sensual ease and eroticism reserved for only the most confident of people, Holli stood before them as her hips pin-balled to the beat.

Her slender fingers left her hips and slid sensuously up her body, grazing over her stomach and breasts and neck until they interlaced behind her head. This particular view of a woman, with her figure stretched out and totally displayed without blockage of any kind, was a favorite of Adam's. He squirmed in his chair.

Holli grinned at him and him alone then; she missed nothing. Spurred on by his obvious discomfort (aka approval), she bucked and churned her hips again, much quicker this time. Her breasts bounced within the tight confines of the overworked bra, and she trailed both hands down and roughly jiggled them with her fingertips.

Suddenly Holli moved her curvaceous body closer to the ring of chairs, her body still moving. Her hands darted down and hiked to sheer mini-skirt up to her waist before letting it fall back down just as quickly.

"Do you like to look at my body, boys?" Her voice oozed sexuality. "So many men look at my body and wonder about it when I dance on stage. Is my body nice?"

It was Trent who answered this time. "Oh yeah, baby," he moaned, his eyes fixated on her wagging ass.

Holli rose and turned to face them. Her expression looked almost shy, but Adam knew better; the sassy little strumpet was very good and quite obviously had perfected her act. "What about my breasts? Do you like my breasts?"

Trent again responded first, more animated this time. "Fuck yeah!"

Holli smiled and glanced over at Adam as her fingers deftly unclasped the front-side hook of the lacey black bra; he could practically hear the garment breathe a sigh of relief as its weighty burden was lifted. Holli tugged the bra cups outward, peeling them back to reveal her magnificent mounds. She discarded the bra and moaned as she fondled her naked breasts with both hands. As her fingers massaged her flesh, her hips began to rotate again in sharp, sensual circles. She pivoted her feet as her hips twirled, and each motion spun her a half-degree further around to grant each man a view from every angle. She groaned as she blatantly pinched her hardened pink nipples as her hands pawed at her chest.

Suddenly she stopped. "I know what guys like," she giggled as she brought a finger to her mouth like a little girl asking her mommy for candy. Her body continued to sway to the music, that same wordless, insistent rhythmic beat. "You boys look like you want women who talk dirty."

Adam's breath caught in his throat. He was amazed by the reaction he was having to the woman; he certainly had not expected something like this. He was very, very hard.

Holli giggled and flipped her chestnut hair back over her shoulder. She swiveled on her heels again and bent over slightly, that luscious heart-shaped bottom pushed out. She flaunted it, undulating it lewdly, wiggling it with unabashed nastiness. She glanced back over her shoulder, flipping the brown locks to the side again as she eyed each boy in turn, and she smiled. It was clear she was enjoying her suggestive dance.

"Do you like my ass, boys?" she inquired suddenly, her hips rotating in a wickedly erotic display. And then, suddenly and without warning, the woman moved to the front of Adam's chair, her back to him, and sat down hard on his lap, catching him off-guard as her ass ground into his pelvis. He grunted, but had no idea what else to do or say.

"Do you like it?" she asked, and this time the question was directed at Adam.

He was about to respond when she began to move; slowly at first, then faster. It was a bouncing motion, up and down and up and down on his crotch, back arched and slightly bent. It was a glorious view of the curve of her spine and the smooth round orbs of her rump, and he doubted highly he would ever forget it.

"Want to fuck me, boys?" Holli asked, and he wondered if she was serious. "Fuck me hard? I bet you would."

Her ample breasts flopped and bounced about, and it was all Adam could do not to reach out and latch onto them. "Do you like my ass on you?" she teased. "I bet you just love a nice, tight ass. Do you think my ass is tight enough for you, honey?"

This was certainly not what Adam would consider to be a familiar situation.

Holli withdrew her supple ass from his crotch and turned back around to face him, her hips still swaying from side to side. Swiftly she unsnapped the lone button attaching her mini-skirt to her body, and the flimsy cloth drifted to the floor. The expensive black lingerie was gone; only the red thong panties remained. Soon, Adam thought with some surprise, for the thought had just then struck him, she would be totally naked.

But Holli was determined to tease them nearly to death.

"Mmmmm," she whimpered as she moved in front of Ben, and dropped to her knees before his outstretched legs. She smiled demurely up at him, her dazzling eyes locked on his. She lowered her head and nuzzled her cheek and nose against his inner thigh, and not once did she drop her gaze from his face.

Then she planted her hands on his thighs and pushed herself up, spinning around as she did so to face away from him. Then to their awestruck delight, in a display of pure athleticism (and one no doubt practiced often as a stripper) she hooked her thumbs into the side straps of her thong and, knees locked completely, languorously slid the panties down her legs all the way to her feet. She held her position when she finished, seemingly bent in half in the open air, and Adam marveled at the beauty of both her succulently long legs and the pristine folds of her saturated pink pussy.

Holli was now completely nude. She rose and stepped delicately out of the trappings of her thong and turned to face the group yet again. Adam's eyes roamed over her lissome body as she spread her legs wider and bent forward towards Ben in yet another amazing display of controlled flexibility, her back arched and her body forming a nearly perfect right angle. Her hands cupped the sides of Ben's head; the contact allowed her to rock forward onto the balls of her feet and bring her face within scant inches of his.

"Do you like this game?" the sultry beauty purred, a hint of amusement in her voice.

And Adam realized quite instantly that he did. Which, of course, was her point, for them to realize they liked what they saw just in time for the extraordinarily long song to come a close. This was the tease portion of the program, the girls coming out to get naked but not yet frisky.

Holli rose to a standing position, her beautiful and statuesque form on full display. She smiled sweetly for the last time, swiveled on her heels and walked her sweet little ass back out of the room.

And again the voice of Edward echoed into the silence. "Last on the menu, gentlemen, is our darling sweet Kara. She's only eighteen and very new to the business, so show her some respect."

With the arrival of the third and final girl to the center of their little stage, Adam instantly remembered why he was not the biggest fan of the exotic dance industry. While a professional like Holli was a rare exception to the norm, the darling sweet Kara made him feel dirty in all the wrong ways. She was hot, yes, ultra-hot with big tits, a great body, and a beautiful face, and she was young and fresh and wholesome looking, which was the problem.

She was too young and fresh and wholesome looking, and her outfit went to greats lengths to accentuate that fact: her long blonde hair was done-up in a pair of pigtails, she was adorned in a light yellow sundress that one might find a young girl at Sunday church wearing, and she carried a little red lollipop to finish the ensemble. She was eighteen years old, which was young itself, but she worked hard to make herself seem even younger.

Adam, therefore, felt dirty just looking at her. The other guys, of course, ate the outfit up. They hooted and hollered and groaned as she entered, smiling at them with feigned shy innocence but with eyes that spoke of no such thing, and only got louder as more of the girl's clothes came off.

It was obvious the young girl was enthusiastic about her performance; she really got into the dance and worked as hard as she could to keep the men interested. Particular attention was paid to her breasts: she cupped them and squeezed them, and rolled the nipples in her fingers or lifted them to her mouth to flick her tongue across the crests.

Darling sweet Kara bumped and grinded her body to more of the hip-hop music, enjoying the effect she was having upon the men. By the time her naked body was writhing upon the ground, ass in the air as their hungry gazes worked overtime to etch the sight into memory, Trent, Dave, and Ben were quite obviously near the breaking point. All three were on their feet, towering over the girl, and practically rabid.

Adam could not be sure, but he thought it was possible that Edward cut the third song short to quiet the scene down, because Kara's dancing had seemed much shorter than that of the other two. Not that Adam minded; he still felt dirty even looking at the girl, though he was quite obviously the only one who felt that way.

And so the third girl left the room with her naked ass swishing from side-to-side, which meant it was time again for Edward to move to the center of the stage. "The ladies will break for five minutes now and then return for lap dances and the special show."

Which meant it was cocktail time, it seemed, as Trent jumped up and went right to the bar. Moments later each of the men was holding some sort of vodka-based concoction, which Adam sipped from sparingly. The other three chugged theirs and were on the way quick to number two. By the time Edward took the floor again, Adam was not even half-done with his first and Trent, Dave, and Ben were three deep.

"Lap dances, my friends," Edward told them, "are a privilege. You seem like respectable guys so I'm sure there won't be a problem, but the girls have complete control. They may touch you; you may not touch them . . . unless, of course, they ask you to." He grinned lecherously. "Do not fuck up. Do not make me call the fellows out front."

And with that, he flipped the switch on the stereo and the show began again.

Adam was not entirely sure what to expect from the next round of entertainment, but he found out very quickly what was going to happen. Mandy and Kara sauntered out first, their bodies covered only in thong panties, their hands covering their generous breasts. Holli followed them, her body garbed in a long white robe that concealed everything.

Kara went right for the bachelor, hopped into his lap, dropped her hands and shoved his face deep into the valley of her cleavage. Mandy stood back, eyeing Trent and Dave before the former held up a hundred dollar bill, which settled the matter as she went right for the cash. Which left Holli, who seemed very interested in dancing for Adam.

She moved in front of him, smiling that same sensuous smile he remembered from before. "I'd like to dance for you, honey. Would you mind?"

Adam was stunned as this did not seem to be the normal way things were conducted with strippers, but then again, Holli did not seem to be the normal kind of stripper. "I would like that," he said, surprising himself again, and her smile brightened.

The robe slipped down off her shoulders to reveal that beautiful body once again. The red thong panties were back on, as was a matching red lace bra. She began to move slowly, sensually to the soft rhythm of the music. Viewing her up close as she was no more than two feet from him, he could see how absolutely flawless her skin was, perfectly tanned and smooth.

She inched closer, moving between his legs so the sides of his knees brushed against her long and luscious legs. Adam stared into her eyes, those brilliant blue pools that sparkled mischievously, and did not break away his gaze. She winked at him and grinned, and he could not help but smile back.

Then she tugged at the straps of her bra, slipping them down off her shoulders, and Adam felt himself start to grow very uncomfortable in the front of his pants. While one hand held her bra in place, the other slid around behind to unclasp it, and moments later those heavenly breasts were exposed once more, this time mere inches from his face.

They were large, tear-drop shaped globes of golden brown perfection, standing firm and proud without an ounce of sag, and topped with a quarter-sized nipple, pink and shriveled and distended. They swayed enticingly as she moved in time with the music, which was one of the most arousing sights in the world in Adam's estimation: the gentle and natural way breasts swayed as a woman moved.

And then she began to touch them herself, squeezing them together, pinching the tips, shaking them roughly and gently by turns, and taunting him with their splendor.

Adam was now very hard and shifted in his chair, which she noticed instantly and grinned. "Ok, sweetie?" she cooed, knowing full well the source of his discomfort.

She sought to add to it; she whirled around and bent over, and Adam realized how scarcely covered her privates were by the thin material of the thong. She whimpered softly as she wrapped her fingers around her ankles, one leg crossed slightly in front of the other as her cheek came to rest against her shins. It was unbelievably athletic and unbelievably erotic. It was one of the most incredible sights Adam had ever witnessed.

And then it got better.

Holli straightened just enough to slip her fingers under the elastic waist of her panties and tugged downward, peeling the thin strip out of the crack of her ass and further until the whole of her gorgeous pink pussy was revealed.

Adam glanced to the others to see if they, too, were watching the incredible display before him, but Ben was too busy with Kara's ass and Trent and Dave were both occupied by the tits of Mandy, which left the best of the bunch for Adam alone.


And then it got physical.

Holli rose and spun around again, still smiling beguilingly, and placed her hands gently on his shoulders. Those magnificent breasts were now no more than an inch from Adam's face, and jutting forward obscenely as Holli squeezed them with her elbows. Her knees were pressed firmly against his inner thighs; there was very little space between them now. She straightened again and ran her hands through her chestnut hair, and kept them moving down the sides of her body.

Adam was a man who loved eye contact when romancing women, but it was proving very difficult for him to maintain his eye contact with Holli. Everything she did was designed to entice him to look at her most intimate places, and the idea was growing on him. He caught himself staring at the little landing strip set above the thin lips of her nether regions and had to close his eyes, but when he reopened them she had completely turned the tables on him: her ass was in his face.