The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my pussy, Adam!" she screamed. "I'm there! I'm right FUCKING THERE!"

Her body detonated as his oral assault bombarded her clitoris. Lights burst behind her eyelids, magenta and sapphire and neon green, as shivers of bone-jarring ferocity coursed down her spine to the farthest reaches of her nervous system.

"Aaahhh, ahhh, aahhhh, ahh, ah," she whimpered, tears running down her cheeks as she sobbed in ecstasy. The woman's heels dug into his back and scraped along the skin as her hips danced beneath his mouth. For what seemed like an eternity her body twisted and jumped in the agonizingly intense throes of climax as Adam continued to munch away on her sweet twenty-four year-old nectar.

Then her body tensed suddenly and collapsed to the couch in a withered heap.

The beautiful woman was completely out of it as Adam let the juice still trickling from her sex-hole flow over his tongue and lips. He gave her pussy one last, sloppy wet kiss (eliciting another spasm from her) and rose to survey the scene he had created.

Holli's hair was a ragged mess, her head turned to one side. Her arms were thrown back above her head, her tits rising like mountains off her chest, and her ribcage appeared and disappeared beneath them as she swallowed oxygen in fits and starts. A glossy sheen of sweat coated her skin. He smiled, admiring his own achievement, and crawled up next to her on the bed.

Reality crept slowly back to Holli's mind as she reveled in glorious orgasmic afterglow. She knew where she was again, at least; the penthouse suite with Adam Cross, pussy-eater extraordinaire. She wondered, fleetingly, how a man had learned something so magnificent; it must have been the woman who passed away, she thought with a hint of sadness. She opened her blurry eyes and saw a distinctly male form looming over her.

Fingers grazed her sides in feathery strokes and she shuddered; her skin was still fresh to the touch. Her back arched to its extreme, thrusting her breasts out. The fingers swept up over her tits and grabbed hold, roughly squeezing the doughy flesh. As Adam jiggled her boobs his palms tickled her nipples, still sensitive from her eruptive climax.

Suddenly she felt his lips brush her sternum, kissing her lightly there, then on the upper foothills of her breasts. "Adam," she whispered urgently, begging him forward. His mouth slid subtly higher: the curve of her neck, the soft spot beneath her chin, along the line of her jaw all the way back to her ear. His tongue traced the rim of her ear, and the feel of his hot breath drove her to the brink again. It darted inside, teasing her wildly, then retreated, allowing his lips to close over her lobe, suckling on it gently.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned, "that feels so good..."

His tongue skimmed away, drawing a watery line of fire across her cheek, and dropped down onto her mouth. His tongue sliced past her defenses, demanding entrance. Her trembling hands reached up and caressed his hair, threading the curls through her fingers. They trailed lower to cup his face as her tongue entwined with his. Holli felt her whole being go weak and could feel nothing except his passionate mouth.

Suddenly he broke away from her, gazing down upon her with hungry eyes. He grinned devilishly and she felt a tingle deep inside her pussy. And yet, she would not let him have all the control.

She grinned right back as lasciviously as she could manage. His eyes widened at the brazenness in her eyes. Slowly she brought her hands off his shoulders and drew them up to rest on the mattress above her head. There they held fast, about six or so inches above her head, wrists crossed.

"Take me, Adam." The force of her own words, the submissive authority, thrilled her. She wanted to be dominated by him, but she wanted him to know she was the one truly in control. "Do whatever you want with me right now on this bed. Flip me, fuck me, make me your whore. I'm yours."

"Whatever I want," he said breathlessly.

Adam stood up and surveyed anew the wanton woman before him. Her arms were at the sides of her head, hand crossed just above. Her breasts were stretched upon her chest, but because they were natural and not bought and paid for, they jiggled with her every twist and squirm. Her skin was still flushed red from desire and recent orgasm, and her back remained arched. Her legs were splayed out to the sides, opening for his viewing pleasure her swollen and quivering nether regions, still dripping juice. Her eyes smoldered as they locked upon his turgid cock, seven-inches and rather thick, standing straight as a pole.

He stepped forward and straddled her chest with his knees, bringing his manhood to within a foot of her face. She licked her lips as she realized he was going to let her taste it. She wanted so badly to feast upon him. So badly she wanted to suck him until he popped.

His finger slid under her chin and tilted her eyes up to meet his face. "Do you like it, Holli?" he asked, and she nodded vigorously. He gripped his penis at the base with his left hand and pointed it forward at her head. "Is this what you want?"

"Please, Adam, let me," she pleaded. "Let me taste a man's cock again . . ."

Adam nodded. "Yes," he said as he scooted farther up, as high as her armpits would allow his knees to go. "Open your mouth, then, Holli, and let me give it to you."

Holli's long pink tongue rolled out of her mouth like a red carpet before an awards show and Adam hunched forward to bestow his crowned head upon it. Her tongue flicked around the bottom side of his shaft like a hummingbird at a feeder, and Adam wailed a pleasure-induced groan.

He raised his member off her frantic tongue, and then slammed it back down again. He used his hand to viciously smack his cock (whack) on her tongue several times like a nun disciplining a bad student with a ruler. Whack! Whack! Adam thoroughly enjoyed the lewd sight. Whack! She took the abuse submissively, mouth open with yearning like a chicklet waiting for its momma to feed it. Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Give it to me, Adam!" she blubbered.

He could hardly believe what was happening. Holli was beautiful, yes, and a stripper, yes, but he would never have suspected she was capable of letting him dick-slap her tongue with his cock, and it seemed she was ready to go even farther.

Adam dropped his hands to the couch at the sides of her head and thrust forward with one smooth motion. His cock slipped easily into the stripper's receptive mouth and she instantly began to suck and lick with absolutely manic need. Her burning tongue flew over his shaft in a swirling motion as her luscious red lips wrapped around the head. Four inches disappeared inside her wet, willing mouth as she worked farther and farther down the length of his shaft.

Adam was in heaven. The woman really knew how to handle a cock (which was surprising after so long a layoff) and he would have be careful. His control was probably terrible at the moment. He loved the slurping sound she made as her tongue and lips slid down his shaft, and by now nearly the whole seven inches would progress into her throat before receding. Every now and again she would stop and lavish a few delicate kisses on the mushroomed head, stealing a ravenous glance up at him as she did so. She didn't forget his balls, either; she spent a few endless minutes sucking them in and spitting them out, rolling them around her tongue, and licking over the curve down to the underside.

"Ahhhh," he sighed as she engulfed his member once again, and he felt himself grow closer to that as-yet unwanted peak. He tore his shiny phallus away from her vice-like lips and left it untouched. Holli raised her head, trying to reach it, but Adam placed on hand squarely on her chest and shoved her back onto the bed. Droplets of pre-cum dribbled from his hole and landed on her stomach.

He crawled down her body and Holli spread her legs, knowing what was coming next, needing it desperately. She was like a firecracker waiting to be lit up. Adam's right hand left its place of support and grazed over her taut tummy. He tickled her trimmed patch of downy brown curls, bypassed her honey pot, and grabbed a thick handful of her tight rump. His fingers traced her anus, and her eyes went wide as baseballs; she loved when Michelle pleasured her sweet little rosebud, which was rare. Then his hand crept higher and rubbed swiftly at her rubbery labia, sloshing the wetness around again.

"Now," she whispered so quietly he almost couldn't hear her.

"What?" he asked, teasing her.

"Now." She said it louder this time, her voice rough with passion. "I want you now. I want you inside me. Now."

"What do you want?" Adam asked as he pivoted up and moved his knees forward until they squished against the back of her thighs. His cock lay nestled in the patch of her pubes, and the hair tickled the large vein crisscrossing it.

"Make love to me!" she hotly encouraged. She glanced down and saw him position his engorged penis at the entrance to her pussy. "I want you inside of me. Fuck me, fill me up, I need it so badly! No man has ever had me like this, Adam. Fuck me hard!"

The vehemence of her dirty words caused Adam to stiffen and his dick to jump. She asked (no, demanded) that he use her, and so he did. Both young people held their breath and watched awe-struck as he proceeded, thrusting slowly forward, the head of his cock stretched and parted the slick pink folds of her sex hole. He felt it as they closed over the crown and her vagina begrudgingly opened up for him. She was tight, extremely tight, and the walls of her pussy compressed his penis, squashing it.

Adam pushed farther inside, relishing the snugness, and Holli dug her hands into his chest, head thrown blissfully back. He paused, letting her tiny crevice grow accustomed to his girth. Then he drove another thick inch of his boner into her velvety sheath, and another. Slowly her forgiving flesh allowed him to pack more of his monster inside her; he almost spurted at the sight of her pussy lips sucked in around his shaft.

"Ooooohhhh, Adam," she blubbered, "you're filling me up! More, give me more!"

Suddenly her vaginal muscles flexed, involuntarily squeezing the invading steel rod. He cried out at the delectable feeling of her sugary walls milking him.

With two full inches of his shaft left before the hilt he felt the tip of his dick press up against her cervix. Her pussy, it seemed, was small (only six inches were meant to receive). Jocelyn had been the same way and he knew exactly what to do. He lingered there, enjoying the feel of her: her tight, juicy pussy was like hot butter molding around his manhood.

Adam gripped the pillows of her ass tightly and slowly dragged his phallus back out of her. Her swollen pink flaps sucked at his exiting prick. Soon the head appeared and he stopped, holding it there, barely poking into her vaginal gash. He held fast, wanting her to beg for it, which she did.

"Don't stop," she pleaded in a low, urgent voice, "put it back in me!"

He slid himself back into her oily depths, a little faster this time, and when he reached the end of her cunt he repeated the process, cramming himself in even faster than before. Her hands wrapped around his back, pulling him closer, and her nails scratched a set of deep lines across his skin.

"Mmm, Adam, oohh, mmm, yes, right there, right there, mmm, aaaahhh," Holli moaned with each hard rabbit-thrust into her clutching sex.

"Unnhhh," he grunted in response, unable to utter a single coherent word. He grabbed the woman's sides just under her breasts and held them firmly.

She reached down to cup her jiggling breasts as Adam began thrusting in and out of her petite, demure, delicious vagina. Her spindly legs wrapped around his ass as it pumped at her, drawing him deeper still. She could feel the thick head of his cock battering against the back of her pussy with each repeated thrust. He felt his penis bend slightly as it did so.

Then the walls crumbled and his penis broke through. His hips slammed into her groin, the forest of black curls above his loins mingling with her brunette ones. His cock burst through her cervix and into a cavernous area that could only be considered her womb. The length of his shaft lurched inside her from the new, extreme sensations.

Pain seared through Holli's body and she stiffened, clutching him fiercely by the shoulders and she let out a shriek. It felt like a thick wooden stake was being driven straight up the middle of her, cutting her in two. Within moments, however, the pain had receded to a dull ache. It reminded Holli of the first time she had had sex; Adam made her feel like a virgin all over again. She smiled up at him at the thought, knowing he couldn't know why she was smiling despite the pain. He had stopped moving, but she urged him on again.

"Keep fucking me, Adam," she mewed into his shoulder. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

Tentatively he began again, drawing his entire length back out before slowly inserting it back in. He paused before he reached her cervix, but she begged him forward again. His cock broke through easily this time, and he watched as he heaved his heavy erection in and out her well-fucked cunt. The feel of Adam's shaft brushing her sensitive cervix sent lust-driven chills coursing through her body.

"Aaaaaaah, Adam, oooooooh, oh," she cried as she felt the first tingles of orgasm building deep within her palpitating sex. "Aaaahhh, aaahhhhhh, ahhhhh, ah, ah, aaaahh!"

He sped up, poking her pretty pink pussy over and over again with rapid, well-delivered thrusts. He varied the depth and angle of his entry: some high, some low, some hard, some soft, some shallow, some almost bottomless. His balls swung down with every deep plunge and slapped against the soft cushions of her ass.

"Oh, Adam, fuck me," she wailed, babbling incessantly, "fuck me, fuck me hard . . . make me cum, fuck me, I'm your whore, Adam, fuck me good . . . stick it in me deeper . . . fuck me with your fat cock, I want it deep inside me . . . I'm your hot slut fuck toy, Adam . . . use me, fucking pound me, Adam . . . fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Her body shivered and she whimpered as her nails dug into his shoulder. "I'm there, right there, I . . . I . . . aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Adam tensed and staved off his own explosion as the hot femme's pussy began to quake around his cock. Her hips bucked up and down, to and fro against him as he speared her repeatedly, again and again.

"Oh, oh, oh, oohh, ooohhh, OOOOHHHH MMMYYYYY GGGOOOOOODDD!" she screamed, not caring how loud she was, or who might be able to hear her.

Hot neon lights burst in skittle rainbows before her eyes, blocking out the world. She floated, weightless, formless, in a rolling sea of nothingness, oblivious to everyone and everything, knowing only the intense spasms of pleasure streaming forth from between her legs. Her body sang with passion and her blood flowed with one mission and one mission only: to fuel the fires ravaging her cunt.

Adam stopped moving and watched the gorgeous stripper he was fucking quiver and churn as orgasm wreaked its havoc upon her body. Her pussy clenched and relaxed around his penis like an uptight businessman squeezing a stress ball. Adam gazed upon her nude, convulsing form: Holli's body was glistening with sweat; her head rolled back and forth, spraying her beautiful brunette tresses wildly out to the sides; her hands cupping her adorable tits, her fingers tweaking and twirling the nipples.

Finally she collapsed, lying motionless beneath him. He relaxed his rough grip on her tiny waist. His hands reached down and plucked her legs up off the couch, gripping them just above the knees. He brought them together and pushed them up and back toward her chest, seemingly bending her in half, all the while keeping himself stiff inside her. She hardly even noticed what he was doing; the aftereffects of her intense orgasm were so powerful.

Adam, however, was not about to waist this glorious opportunity. This was a move he perfected over the two years with Jocelyn, who would frequently experience moments of stupor during and just after having sex.

He settled his feet on the floor and his hands let Holli's legs fall to rest on his shoulders. He kept her legs positioned next to each other by placing his hands on the mattress of the bed on either side of her head. She looked like big letter "V", legs locked at the knees with her feet way up past his head. Her taut tummy was crisscrossed with wrinkle lines from the way her body was contorted. From this position, Adam could easily fuck her pussy by thrusting downward into her raised hips.

Steadily he began driving himself deep inside her again. Her legs pressed together increased her already unbearable snugness and also allowed for very deep penetration. Holli's eyes stayed shut, head lolled to the side, pink tongue slightly visible between her sultry lips. He continued to bang into her; she worked the muscles of her cunt without even knowing she did so, an involuntary reaction to the hard fucking her body was enduring. Her body simply responded to the stimulus.

Adam watched in awe as he plunged his fat cock into her tight sex hole, his girth forcing her pink folds wide apart. Holli's eyes fluttered open and she gasped as the renewed sensations struck her with the force of a Mac truck on the highway. He hammered into her, hard, and quickly she realized a second climax was closing in.

"Not . . . again," she wailed, tears in her eyes, "oh fuck . . . I can't take anymore . . . fuck, fuck me forever, don't stop . . . just fuck me, Aaaaaaadddaaaaaammmmmm!"

Soon Adam was thrusting harder and faster than ever before; he was through holding anything back. He fucked the chestnut-haired sex kitten with every ounce of his being, slamming into her over and over. Her ass rippled as their hips crashed together, his balls smacked against her supple butt.

"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhh!" Adam bellowed.

"Cum in me, Adam!" Holli screamed. "Cum inside me, fuck me good!"

He plunged his dick into her up to the hilt, his pelvic bone grinding against her clitoris. She shrieked like an Irish banshee as another mind-shattering orgasm erupted inside her, just as Adam's own climax found him ready and waiting. He trembled and left his cock buried in her as his nuts shriveled and heaved. He cock lurched and spunk spouted from his piss-slit into Holli's heavenly inner sanctums. Pulse after pulse of his white hot cum flooded her pussy, filling her chamber to the brink and then some. Rivers of their mingled fuck syrup poured out around the cracks between his dick and her pussy and trickled down the crack of her ass.

Adam let the woman's legs down and collapsed on top of her, sliding off to the side of her sweat-slick body. He felt totally spent. "Wow," he whispered into her ear. He kissed her forehead, salty from her sweat, and trailed down to her lips. His left hand cupped her breast, massaging it gently.

Holli kissed him back, then pulled away and looked up at him with big doe eyes. Suddenly her beautiful blues misted over, and she began to cry. He held her tightly to him, petting her matted hair, riding out the sobs with her.

"That was wonderful," she said, sniffling.

"I feel the same way," he said softly, meaning it.

"I can't believe I just fucked a man again!" she sighed as she wiped her tears away. "I can't believe it was that good!" Her hand traced a path along the curve of his shoulder and down over his strong chest.

"Yes, it was," he agreed.

She blushed, a genuine rose-colored blush that swept onto her face like the sun sweeping shadows aside, and Adam felt himself grow all soft and warm at the sight of it. She held out her arms to him. "The pillows, please, Adam," she said, and he understood at once. He pulled her up from the bed and in one fluid motion, lifted her naked body up into his arms. He teased her neck with his tongue as he carried her back to the part of the King bed where the pillows were.