The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I stay with you tonight?" Holli pleaded softly.

"Of course," he said as he lay her gently on the bed and slid himself up next to her. He could feel the heat radiating from her naked flesh.

She sighed and reached back to take his hand, guiding it from her shoulder to cuddle it between her breasts. They felt massive, warm, and soft, and the feel of them was wondrous as Holli gently stroked his hand.

It was in this exact position, forever and a day from where he would have expected to be when he woke up that morning, that Adam fell asleep.

* * *

The orgy in the main room was in full swing. All five people were completely naked, each having already fucked someone at least once. At the moment, it was the bachelor's turn with his favorite girl, Kara, while Dave and Trent were busy tag-teaming Mandy.

At nineteen years Mandy's pussy was as tight as a Chinese finger cuff, which is exactly what she looked like with Dave buried to hilt in her glistening pink folds and Trent with his cock shoved down her throat. She was bent over the arm of the couch and the three of them had been going at it in that position for some time.

Trent reached under and fondled her tits as he worked his hips forward; she took him as deep as she could down her throat and flittered her tongue around the shaft. One of her hands was tickling his balls, while the other was furiously rubbing her clitoris. Dave was behind her, slamming into her as hard as he could, his hands gripping her ass. Both were talking up a storm, telling how big a slut she was and how hot her body was and how tight her pussy was, and she was loving it.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mandy saw her friend Kara on her hands and knees on the carpet in front of the fireplace with the face of the bachelor (Ben, she remembered his name was) buried in her pussy from behind. Kara was a dirty little whore, nothing like the innocent girl that was her act.

Mandy winked at her friend; the two of them were getting well paid for this fucking, not to mention enjoying themselves greatly. These were hot guys, not fat old men, and she might have fucked them without getting paid.

Kara noticed Mandy wink at her and winked right back through the veil of pleasure that covered her; her little bachelor boy was lapping at her pussy and she was very close to cumming.

Which is why she groaned with disappointment when he pulled away, a groan that changed to a moan of pleasure and surprise as Ben started tonguing down her asshole. She loved anal play and wiggled her butt approvingly, and widened the stance of her legs to grant him better access.

He lingered over the compressed plot of her anus, swiping lazily at it before pushing his tongue into the tight orifice. The earthy scent of her ass mingled with the sexy aroma of her pussy and further worked him up. He had already come three times, once in Kara's mouth, once in Kara's pussy and once across Mandy's tits, and he knew exactly how and where he wanted to come for what would likely be his third and final time.

He stiffened his tongue and worked it into the wrinkled opening, and Kara moaned again. The stripper looked so young and wholesome and sweet, Ben could hardly believe he was eating out her ass.

Swiftly he replaced his tongue with a finger, shoving it into Kara's ass up to second knuckle. She squealed and dropped her head to the carpet, and reached back with her hands to spread her ass cheeks wide. He worked the finger in and out of her rear passage, preparing it for what he hoped would be something bigger.


"I know what you want," Kara said suddenly in that sweetly girlish little voice of hers. "Take it, if you want it. I won't stop you."

Without another word Ben rose to his knees and thrust his cock into Kara's extremely tight pussy. It was his second venture into the lovely sheath that night and he enjoyed it immensely, but he had hotter and tighter places to invade. He lubed up his cock with her juices and after a minute, withdrew and placed the head of his cock up against her pink little asshole.

"Fuck my ass, bitch!" Kara exploded suddenly, pushing her hips back into him.

Ben groaned as the head of his cock popped past the girl's sphincter and into the oven-hot and vice-like recesses of her ass. Ben had been up his fiancé's back door a few times, but had never felt anything so hot, so tight, and so smooth at the same time. It was tighter than a virgin vagina, he reasoned, and within a few agonizingly incredible moment he was balls deep in her butt.

He could feel her fingers frantically fingering her pussy and when he felt he could handle all the sensations flooding over him, he began to move. Her ass gripped his shaft tightly as he withdrew, and some of her insides came out along with his shaft, but when he pushed back in, everything went in again along with his cock and pulled the cheeks of her ass together, too.

Ben was not going to last long and within mere moments felt the release beginning to build. The heat washed over him as he thrust in and out of Kara's ass and flowed through him faster than he could ever remember it going before. His balls shriveled and his cock swelled, and Kara knew what was about to happen.

"Cum in my ass!" she wailed. "Fill it up!"

The liquid fire poured out of his cock, filling the depths of Kara's bowels with load after load of sticky white cum. He growled, overcome by the sensations, thrusting repeatedly as he emptied everything he had left into her rear.

She orgasmed, too, having timed it with his release, and she fell forward onto the carpet as she came down from the heights, such that the last two shots of thick cum spewed across her back, adding to that which was oozing out of her gaping anal hole. Her sphincter twitched and more fluid bubbled out of her ass, and the sight was so hot he shivered and felt his cock pulse.

He collapsed next to her on the carpet, panting heavily, and came to his senses just in time to hear Mandy cry out from across the room, "I'm cumming, you fucking bastards!"

He looked over to see Dave on his back on the floor with the beautiful stripper bouncing up and down on his rod in the classic reverse cowgirl position, tits jiggling wildly as she fingered her clit with one hand. Mandy's other hand was wrapped around the base of Trent's cock, the shaft of which was quickly stuffed down Mandy's throat to stifle any further possible speech. Her body quaked violently and Ben knew she was truly reaching her climax, which Trent and Dave both appeared to join her in.

Dave groaned and cried, "Take this load in your pussy, bitch!"

And then Trent bellowed as he pulled his cock from her mouth, "How do you like this one, whore?" He erupted, spurting rope after stringy rope of white cum point-blank into Mandy's face and eager mouth. More white cum oozed out of the cracks between her pussy and Dave's cock, which had quite obviously deposited a large load inside her womb.

The three of them collapsed to the floor, Mandy's face a cum-splattered mess, but grinning widely.

And thus ended the last night of Benjamin Lane's bachelor party.

Epilogue: Catalyst

Holli Coverton got to work Monday morning still relishing her exciting weekend. She was refreshed and jovial, and feeling very upbeat, and ready for a productive week of work. As a sales representative for a large clothing company, she made decent money and felt good about the job she was doing. Her partner of two years, Michelle, also made good money at the pharmaceutical company she worked for, which afforded them a nice lifestyle together.

Her regular life seemed quite normal and far removed from the life of her younger years, when she paid her way through college as a stripper. Occasionally, when the wild streak within her flared its head or her exhibitionist nature and need for excitement grew too overwhelming for her to ignore, she would dip her toes back into the world of exotic dancing, either at the Red Velvet, her old club, or as a "weekend warrior" in Las Vegas.

The past weekend had been one of those occasions, and had, by merest chance and fortune, produced one of the finest sexual experiences of her life, which explained her exceedingly cheerful demeanor.

When she got to work, her little circle of co-workers -- all of whom were female, all of whom knew she was bisexual with heavy female preferences, and all of whom knew of her history as an exotic dancer -- were waiting expectantly to hear the details of her weekend. They knew she'd been thinking of stripping again last weekend, just to spice things up, although they knew nothing of the where or how.

Harriet was an older woman in her fifties, very shy and inhibited, who often lived vicariously through Holli. She was the first to pop the question, and once the question was popped, there would be little work done and little productivity to be had until the details, as much as she would share, were divulged.

"Did you do it?" Harriet asked her breathlessly as the five other women crowded around her. "I know you did. I can tell. You're almost glowing."

"That could just be Michelle's handiwork," said Alice, another older woman, mid-forties, and the motherly one of the bunch. Alice was married with five kids.

Holli grinned. "It was," she said, and the group sighed with disappointment, until Holli added, softly and with a wicked grin on her face, "partly."

Harriet and Alice immediately began buzzing and clucking with excitement, while the other three younger ladies grinned along with Holli.

"What happened?" Harriet asked, her voice a whisper as she leaned in conspiratorially.

Holli could not conceal her glee as she said, "I got fucked so good this weekend. By a man!"

Olga, young and Russian with a heavy accent, asked, "How possible dat? Vat say Michelle?"

"She allowed me to do it," Holli revealed. "I flew into Vegas and worked a private party for a few guys in a hotel suite. Simple, really, and the easiest kind of thing to do. There were three of us and we took turns dancing, and then the other two girls did each other in front of the guys. Real sluts, those two, so naturally the guys wanted us to hang around and party with them, and even though I don't normally do that, I said I would so I could keep an eye on the others."

Tina, a young Asian woman and a very perceptive girl to boot, knew instantly there was another reason. "But that wasn't really why, was it?" she asked, more statement than question.

Holli grinned and shook her head. "There was a cute guy in their group who was so different from the rest of them; different, actually, from ninety-nine percent of the guys we see in the business. He was gentlemanly and sweet, and I wanted to spend some time talking to him."

And then Holli's smile faded as she remembered the particulars of the man's situation, and Tina asked, concerned, "What is it, Holli?"

To which she responded, "I was just thinking about this guy. We went into his bedroom after a while and he fucked me silly in several different ways, and ate me out better than anyone but Michelle has ever eaten me before, and made my first time with a man in more than two years my best time with a man, ever. But that's not what I was thinking about. It's kind of a sad story."

"Tell us," whispered Alice intently.

Holli sighed. "His girlfriend passed away several months ago, some kind of random illness. She was the love of his life, apparently. It's just sad that something so terrible happened to someone so good. We actually talked a lot, too, not just had sex, and I can honestly say he is one of the finest men I've ever met. I have his number and I think Michelle and I are going to take him out this week. He's such a sweetie."

It was at this point that their boss, Mr. Feldman, came marching through their little section. "Come, ladies," he said sternly, "there's work to be done."

And so their little group dispersed quickly from the places around Holli's desk, save one woman who remained. And this woman, a beautiful brunette in her late twenties, did not have a smile on her face.

"What's wrong, honey?" Holli asked the woman, her closest friend at work despite the fact that they rarely ever saw each other outside the office.

"Just one question," the woman said. "This man you speak of, the wonderful man, was his name, by chance, Adam Cross?"

Holli's jaw dropped. "How did you know that?"

And Tiffany McCullough smiled, although there was little cheer in the expression. "Let's have lunch today, Holli. We have lots to talk about."

<<<End of The Healing of Adam Cross, Part 01 by Jack and Josephine Cutter. Future stories are planned in this series, although characters featured herein may also be found in other works by the authors, published or forthcoming. Email feedback to the address in our profile.>>>