The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had flipped around and bent over again, and backed her beautiful and very naked ass up so that it was eye-level and inches from his face. The glistening folds of her pussy practically winked at him, as did the little pink wrinkled hole just above them. The whole package wiggled back and forth and Adam followed the view as if he were hypnotized.

And then Holli went even further and Adam nearly blew his whole load.

She reached back with one hand and grabbed her left ass cheek, and pulled it wide. The pink lips parted and the tiny puckered anus opened ever-so-slightly, and Adam watched one little drop of juice trickle out of her pussy.

And then she sat down in his lap.

The dancing continued for several minutes of heaven, during which Kara and Mandy swapped men several times between them but Holli remained exclusively with Adam. Not that the other guys minded; it was clear Holli was a stripper for a certain type of man, while Mandy and Kara were best left to the Ben, Trent, and Dave types. There was ass-grinding and ass-bouncing and lewd body displays and cleavage-diving and myriad other lap dance techniques employed by Holli, and yet all of them seemed more sensual and playful than anything else, which only proved her talents. The fact that Adam was able to enjoy himself and get away from the world was amazing; the fact that it was done with a stripper -- an entertainment form that, he had to admit, had never really floated his boat -- was even more amazing.

And then the music ended

"Thanks, sweetie," Holli whispered in his ear, and the way she said it led Adam to believe, truly, that it was more than just the typical finishing line. "You've been wonderful."

Edward, forgotten for several minutes, spoke again as the women went back into the bedroom. "Five minutes, ladies," he said. "Gentlemen, a few minutes break, if you please."

Which meant more cocktails and lots of comments about "how hot the bitches are" are other such things. Adam did not really pay attention until Dave said, "The bitch seems to dig you, man."

Trent added, "Yeah, she wants your dick. I bet you could fuck her without even paying for it!"

Adam shrugged and did not say anything, more from not wanting to involve himself in such a conversation than out of any lack of response, but was saved from further discussion when Edward hit the music again to announce the return Kara and Mandy.

This time it was Kara dressed in a little Catholic schoolgirl outfit with a white blouse tied-off to show stomach, short plaid skirt, knee-high white stockings, etcetera, and Mandy dressed like a teacher with a long silk blouse and conservative black skirt, and her hair pulled up in a bun.

Kara carried a little back and reached into it to pull out a little mini-book entitled The Joy of Sex. As she flipped through it, Mandy came over and slapped the book out of her hand with a large ruler, feigning anger as she clapped her hands together.

Kara turned and bent over to reveal her thong-covered ass to the crowd, a pouty sort of expression on her face. Mandy caressed the supple skin of the young blonde girl's ass lovingly for a long moment, before she grinned devilishly and planted a hard swat right on target.

Kara shrieked and growled back over her shoulder at Mandy, who continued to grin as she slapped once again. Another shriek followed, and then another, and then another, until the flesh of Kara's butt cheek was bright red, and Mandy stopped to caress the sweet skin once more.

The music skipped, and with the song change came a change in the storyline, as Mandy dropped to her knees and began licking and kissing all over Kara's firm and rounded backside. Trent and Dave and Ben went wild; they had not expected that to happen.

Kara grinded her ass back against Mandy's face and squeezed her own breasts, and moaned loudly. And then she could take no more. She spun around and shoved Mandy hard to the floor, and straddled her friend's waist.

Kara ripped her top off, buttons flying everywhere, and then ripped off Mandy's top with the same effect. They were now both naked from the waist up, caressing and squeezing and playing with their breasts. Dave and Trent and Ben were now shouting wildly, and the girls showed their appreciation by exchanging a deep French kiss. The kissing did not stop when they came up for air, either; they just began kissing each other's bodies instead.

Kara caressed and tongued Mandy's breasts before she rose to her straddling position once again, pulling the other girl's head with her. Mandy buried her face between Kara's sumptuous tits, sucking and biting and trying to get outward to the hard little nipples.

The girls then slithered out of their skirts, leaving only the thong panties and Kara's stockings on, and Mandy kissed her way slowly down her lover's body. Kara arched her back as Mandy reached the place between her legs and ground her face into Kara's pussy, sucking the thin material of the thong into her mouth. Kara palmed her breasts and rocked her hips back and forth, as if trying to fuck her friend's mouth.

And then Kara's legs were in the air and her thong was removed, and Mandy was going to town on the beautiful pink lips themselves, tonguing them for all she was worth. Kara squealed and moaned, and rubbed her tits frantically.

"Suck my pussy, bitch!" Kara moaned, nothing at all like the innocent eighteen year-old she played at being. She began to tremble wildly and screamed, "I'M CUMMMMING!"

Whether she had actually achieved orgasm or not, Adam would never know, but either way she played the part well.

Mandy scurried up the lithe body of her lover and planted a wet, pussy-juice-smeared kiss on Kara's lips. They sucked face eagerly for a few long moments and grinded their bodies against one another.

And then they rolled over, allowing Kara to take control. She cupped Mandy's tits, kneading them roughly and rolling the erect nipples between her fingers.

Mandy was not one to sit idly by, however, as she grabbed Kara's head and held it firmly against her chest as the other girl licked and nibbled on the pliant and fleshy undersides of her breasts. Nor did her hands remain inactive; they reached under to fondle Kara's tits and did not stop there, trailing across the girl's skin to any particular places they could reach.

Kara shrieked and twisted away from Mandy's hands as they pinched her nipples, and with a playful glare she moved lower, sliding her tongue down Mandy's body until it hovered just above her glorious pussy, which was wet and dripping and twitching with anticipation. Kara flicked her tongue across the shaven lips before she reached under, gripped the firm cheeks of Mandy's ass and pulled her glistening folds hard against her mouth, spearing her tongue into the quivering crevice as far as it would go.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh ssshhhhhiiiittttttt!" Mandy wailed as she bucked her hips into Kara's wonderful young mouth.

Kara continued her onslaught to the enjoyment of Dave and Trent and Ben, plunging her tongue over and over into Mandy's cunt as the other girl's body shook wildly. Then she changed track and sucked the swollen clitoris into her mouth to nibble on it gently.

"Fuuucccckkkkiinnnggg bbbiiiittttcchhhh!" Mandy cried. "Bite my fucking clit, you bitch! Suck it!"

Juice coated Kara's face and began to trickle down her cheeks as she sucked and ate the pussy before her with reckless abandon to the great delight of the men. The scene lasted for several more minutes before Mandy reached her own climax.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck I'mmm ccccuuummmiiiinnggggg!!!" Mandy screamed, so loud Adam wondered if the men outside could hear her. She grabbed hold of Kara's lovely blonde hair and held on as her body quaked violently and exploded into the girl's mouth.

Kara upped her antics, as well, grinding her face harder against Mandy's pussy. Mandy slumped back as the orgasm receded, but Kara did not stop; she sucked and tongued whatever juice oozed from her friend's pussy, as well as whatever had found its way down her thighs and legs.


Finally, after long moments, things settled down as Mandy pulled Kara back up into an embrace. Their large breasts squished together as they kissed each other softly, suckling tongues. After several more moments, they rose to their feet, smiled at the crazed men, and left the room again.

Edward stepped forward yet again. "This concludes our performance. The ladies will freshen up and be out in a moment to say goodbye. Thank you."

Trent, not surprisingly, was back immediately to the bar. Dave and Ben were right behind. Adam rose and settled himself on the couch this time, preferring to wait there, instead.

The ladies did not make them wait long. Mandy and Kara were wearing white tee-shirts and jeans, no longer naked, and went right to the bar area where the other guys were. Holli was dressed in a tight white spaghetti strap top and short denim cut-offs that were frayed at the edges. Much to his delight, Holli seated herself next to Adam.

"I'm Holli, by the way," she said. "I don't think we were ever properly introduced."

Adam smiled. "Adam," he said simply, before he added, "Thank you." She cocked her head and looked the question at him without saying anything. He knew what she was asking. "Because you were lovely and professional and different, and that was enough to make my night a good one."

And then, amazingly, she blushed. "Thank you back, and for the same reasons."

It was at this point that Trent said loudly, "Why don't you girls stick around and hang with us for a bit? Have a few drinks maybe?"


To which Kara exuberantly replied, "Love to!"

Edward did not look pleased. "I am not staying," he announced. "If you ladies want to stay, that is up to you. But your protection will no longer be here for you."

Adam was surprised to see Holli stand and walk over to the man, and whisper in quiet conference with him. While he was certain the others could not hear what was said, he was close enough to them to hear the whole conversation.

"I'll stay and watch out for the girls," Holli said.

Edward seemed surprised. "You, Holli?" he asked. "You've never been one to involve yourself in after-parties. Are you sure?"

She smiled calmly. "These ones are harmless. We'll be fine. I'll call you later."

Edward shrugged. "Have it your way," he said, and with that he and his bouncer friends were gone.

"Shots all around!" Ben cried.

Thirty minutes later, Adam was deep into conversation with Holli, and among the things she shared with him was that she was in a loving relationship with another woman, which was very surprising to hear.

"I'm bisexual," Holli told him without an ounce of embarrassment. "Actually, I'm mostly into women. I haven't been with a man in over two years. My girlfriend and I have been together that long and it's been wonderful."

Which is when the question he knew would come eventually came and everything in their polite and engaging conversation changed.

"Are you seeing anyone?" she asked.

And so he told her he was not, and she asked why, and so he told the answer to that, too, and he could see as he was telling her that she was maybe going to cry, and so he asked her if she would like to talk in another room, and she agreed.

Which is how they ended up in the bedroom.

Part Two: Double Dose of Debauchery

Benjamin Lane was having the time of his life. It was his bachelor party, it was Vegas, and there were two insanely hot strippers standing near him at the bar in the penthouse suite they had for the weekend. The girls were wearing two skimpy little bikinis, their jeans and white shirts discarded during a modified drinking game a few minutes prior.

And then, suddenly, the girls were not standing near him, they were standing next to him, including beautiful Kara, she of eighteen years and natural D-cup tits, who leaned in and whispered, "Care to join me on the couch?"

And the way she said it meant there was no way in hell he was going to say no. He nodded dumbly and Mandy, her gorgeous friend, laughed. "Don't worry, Ben. We won't bite." It was at this point that he realized both girls would be joining him on the couch.

"Much," Kara said as she took his hand.

She leaned forward suddenly and tilted her head back, and to Ben's complete surprise slowly placed her lips upon his. After a long and mesmerizing moment, he felt Mandy grip his chin and turn his head, and he was greeted with a second kiss. She took as much time kissing him as Kara hard, barely brushing her lips against his.

Ben wrapped his arms around them both, but Kara took his hand and slipped it down to cup one of her sweet butt cheeks. Mandy, not to be outdone, did the same. Ben was rock hard and could not believe what was happening. The three of them stood there kissing for several long minutes with Ben alternating between girls.

And while Ben was far more naïve and innocent and far less aggressive than Dave and Trent, he was feeling an immense level of bachelor-inspired confidence; he quickly asserted himself and push the boundaries to see just how far he could take their affections.

One of his hands delved down inside Kara's bikini bottoms over the sweet bare skin of her ass, and she giggled happily and spread her legs to allow deeper access. Ben trailed his middle finger down the soft crack of her ass and lower, all the way down to the slippery lips below. He wiggled it around, probing the wetness and heat of the youngest pussy he had ever touched, and was thrilled when she let him slide his finger inside her nearly an inch. She sighed deeply, dragged his mouth away from Mandy's, and stuck her tongue down his throat.


Ben applied the pressure even further; the whole of his finger was soon swallowed by her velvety depths. She moaned into his mouth, at which point Mandy realized something more was happening.

"What's going on here?" she asked playfully.

To which Kara replied breathlessly, "He's fucking me with his finger."

Mandy grinned and kissed him deeply again, and said, "Let's move to the couch, huh, sweetie?"

And so they did, Trent and Dave watching them from behind the bar, wads of their cash lining the pockets of the girls discarded jeans, and the girls had Ben sit right in the center.

"A little present for the bachelor boy," Kara cooed as she stripped off her bikini top to reveal those beautiful breasts again. Mandy followed suit and the two girls moved in to straddle each of his legs, one girl per.

Mandy said, "I think I know something you would like," and then proceeded to push her tits into his face. Ben did not waste anytime, understanding completely the offer presented; he opened his mouth and took as much of her right breast between his lips as he could manage, and suckled away.

Kara, meanwhile, leaned in and began to pepper his neck with gentle kisses, nibbling his skin and tonguing his eyes as her hands skimmed over his body. Her hands were like magic upon his skin, but to be honest Ben hardly even noticed: Mandy had delectable breasts and he went to town upon them, switching from right to left, left to right and leaving no inch unappreciated.

But then Kara's hands found the meat between his legs and everything changed, because no longer were Mandy's tits the focal point. Ben nearly shot his load when the little blonde girl's hand unzipped his pants and snaked inside, fishing around for his cock. He was rock hard from having suckled such phenomenal tits and his cock was easy to find, and she found it.

Kara pulled it out and studied it, and purred, "Look, sweetie, a cock just for me."

Mandy pulled back and her breast popped out of Ben's mouth "I wish my boyfriend had a cock like that," she pouted.

"Well," Kara said with a grin, "I suppose I could share. Want to trade places?"

"Sure!" Mandy exclaimed, and moments later a second pair of tits was squished into Ben's face, this time the lovely breasts of the young blonde girl. Kara sighed as she squeezed her breasts into points at the nipples and fed them into his hungry mouth, which again he proceeded to suckle with abandon.

Kara groaned and mashed her other breast into my mouth, bringing the nipple right to his lips. Ben suckled and suckled and suckled, loving every moment. And then Kara sighed again and said, "I love to be sucked hard!" and so Ben increased the pressure on her tits, to which she responded, "Yes! Just like that, baby! Suck my shit!"

And Ben smiled when on the outside of his hearing, Trent said, "That can be arranged, too."

And following that, with his face full of beautiful breast, Benjamin Lane got the surprise of his life when he felt the unmistakable sensation of velvety soft lips sliding down his exposed cock. He tore his face away from deep in the valley of Kara's cleavage and looked down to find Mandy with her full and luscious red lips wrapped around his shaft.

It was indescribable and wholly unexpected. Kara was still enjoying herself and wiggled her tits to get them back into his mouth, and when his tongue flicked at her nipple she moaned loudly. Mandy, on the other hand, was sucking him deeper and deeper into her mouth, working farther and farther down his shaft with every bob of her head.


She was very talented and would descend slowly for three strokes before dropping hard and fast on the fourth, forcing his thickness deeper, and in no time her down strokes had her nose grazing his pubic hair.

Ben was going to enjoy himself as best he could, and if the girls were willing to go as far as they had already, he was quite sure they were willing to go farther. He reached down and snaked his hand under Mandy's panties, and slipped a finger inside her fiery wetness.

She shivered and groaned, the sound reverberating down the length of his cock, and suckled him harder. He timed his finger-thrusts to coincide with the movement of her head, ramming a second finger into the gorgeous stripper while swirling her clit with his thumb.

Ben pulled his fingers from Mandy's vagina and brought them to his lips, and was about to suck the juice before Kara objected and took the hand, and placed it into her own hungry little mouth. Slowly she sucked his fingers as if each digit was its own mini-cock and within moments all were completely clean. Kara leaned in then to kiss him deeply, swirling her tongue over his to share the tasty juices.

"Switch?" Mandy asked, and Kara squealed happily.

"Great! I really wanted to try his cock," the young blonde said as she took up position between his legs.


And so Ben was back to suckling on Mandy's fantastic tits, which left Kara to finish off his raging erection. And she planned to finish him off quick, judging by the frantic way she gobbled him.

Kara was like a woman possessed, her eighteen year-old mouth bobbing up and down at a breakneck speed (literally), and it only took a few minutes for Ben to begin to feel the familiar and wonderful feelings of orgasm building within him. He stopped suckling Mandy's tits, instead taking handfuls of each and holding on for dear life as Kara tried to suck the life out of him. Mandy wrapped her arms around him, stroking his hair with her hand. It was a wonderful position to be in, he thought fleetingly.

Then his stomach tightened and his cock began to twitch, and the orgasm overcame him. "Here it comes!" he cried as hot liquid sex shot from his cock into the warm and willing mouth of Kara.

And she swallowed it down, which only made Ben's orgasm more intense.

She continued to suckle him even after his orgasm receded, and he enjoyed those few minutes of peaceful bliss.

And then Kara said as his cock dropped out of her mouth, "We're just getting started, bachelor boy," and Ben realized it was going to be an awesome night.