The Healing of Adam Cross Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Once they were alone in the privacy of his bedroom, Holli seated herself comfortably on the bed while Adam chose the nearby chair.

"I'm so sorry, Adam," the woman said after a long moment, and her voice was soft and sad. "You must hear that all the time."

Adam shrugged. "I've heard it a lot," he admitted.

"What are you going to do now?"

Adam shrugged again. "Don't know. I'm taking things one day at a time."

Holli's eyes went soft and sympathetic. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Adam frowned, not exactly sure what the woman was asking. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"To help you feel better," she replied, a strange little glint in her eye.

He knew she could not be talking about what he thought she was talking about; the woman was in a committed relationship with another woman. One of the reasons he found it so easy to talk to her was because he did not now feel any of the normal sexual subtext. "Sure, I guess," he said finally, "if you think you can help."


Holli blushed and glanced down at her lap. "You helped me tonight, you know," she told him. "I had some personal things going on and even thought about canceling, but the money was too good to pass up. Seeing you smiling and acting so gentleman-like really helped me. You might have noticed I had a little thing for you."

Adam was a little embarrassed by the kind words. He blushed deeply and stared down at the floor. "Glad I could help," he said lamely.

When he looked up, he found her gazing at him intently. A knowing grin crept onto her face and her eyes softened. She rose slowly from out of her chair and approached him, her eyes never leaving his. Then, quite suddenly, she reached into her pocket and whipped out a little razor phone, and punched in a number.

She held there in silence, not moving, until he could hear a voice pick up on the other end, to which Holli replied, "I have a man with me and I like him very much. He's such a sweetheart and a gentlemen. May I?"

Again quite suddenly she reached out with her hand and laid it gently on his shoulder. She squeezed and brushed her thumb softly across the skin of his neck as she flipped the phone closed. He shivered at the touch, his mouth open and eyes wide and thunderstruck at what was happening, and she smiled. "My girlfriend just gave me the okay. With your permission, I would like to make love to you tonight. It's been awhile since I was with an actual man and not just a strap-on, but every woman needs a real cock sooner or later."

Adam stared up into her eyes, totally without words, utterly speechless.

"I've fantasized about doing this again for months now," she whispered, "but cocks connected to good men are hard to find. It's been a long time for you, too, and I would be honored to show you the way back."

She leaned in to him and brushed her lips against his, so lightly Adam wondered if he had imagined it. She lifted her hand from his shoulder and grazed across his lips with her thumb.

His heart was pounding a hole through his chest, not only because this stunningly beautiful woman was coming on to him, and hard, but because she was right when she said it had been a long time for him, since before Jocelyn passed away.

Holli smiled softly at the young man seated before her. It was such a sad story, his story of loss, and she was touched deeply by it. She could sense his unease and knew there were probably layers upon layers of conflict within him, and she was determined to give him a night he would never forget. Her own pleasure, while expected in spades, was an off-shoot.

She moved her thumb away from his lips and replaced it with her mouth. She kissed him gently at first, almost tentatively until she felt him respond. His mouth parted slightly and her tongue pushed past his lips and found his tongue. She felt her knees go weak and her body flush as his tongue began to dance around hers, tasting her, probing her as it grew more aggressive.

Adam felt her wobble and instinctively grabbed her around the waist, drawing her down into his lap as their mouths worked against each others. Her arms went around him and wrapped around his neck.

He was the first to break the kiss. He said nothing, just pulled back; eyes wide and staring, shell-shocked, into hers. Holli noticed with some excitement that he seemed rather out of breath. She smoothed her hands across his chest and snuggled closer to him, winding her arms around his neck, their noses inches from touching as she stared back at him. He smelled of musk and vanilla, and as she inhaled his scent she could feel the tingles grower fiercer between her legs.

She thought for the briefest moment of Michelle, her lover and partner, but shrugged the thought away. She knew what she needed and Adam was the one who would give it to her, not to mention she had already received whole-hearted approval. Plus, Holli figured, if he was good she could always bring him home and share him with Michelle.

Being with a man was so very different than being with a woman and because it had been so long for her, she sought to experience every possible aspect. And so without realizing it, Adam waged an all-out assault on her senses: the smell of his cologne mixed with the honey of his breath assailed her nose, his dark eyes bonded her and commanded her complete attention, and the way his fingers hovered over the skin at the small of her back sent sharp tingles shooting to the tips of her toes. He tasted wonderful; she had to have more. She flicked her tongue out and trailed it across his lips, lingering over first the top one and then the bottom. Her fingers snaked around behind his head and blazed a trail up through the curly brown locks of his hair.

Adam was struggling to maintain himself. The incredibly sexy stripper was perched in his lap, teasing his lips with her tongue, and here he was petrified by it. It had been so long, he worried if he still remembered how. Then again, he thought suddenly, it was the kind of situation young men only dreamed of: the woman was gorgeous, bisexual and obviously experienced, and apparently very willing.

What a fool he would be not to just go for it!

And in that moment, everything changed.

Holli froze, her luscious red lips parted slightly as she sensed immediately the change come over him; as a stripper she was, after all, a woman who had to be well tuned into the moods of men, and it thrilled her to know he had finally allowed himself to give in to his desires. She sensed the change: his body relaxed and his hands began to move on her, and she shivered.

Before she knew what to say or do, before she had time to think of what the change in him meant, he swept in again and his mouth crushed hers. She surrendered herself to him right then and there, giving up her body completely for his pleasure. She was ready to be taken, wholly and utterly.

Adam kissed her passionately as his fingers caressed her navel and midsection, circling her skin with feathered strokes, and he moaned and gripped the back of her head harder, grinding his lips against hers. His arms tightened around her waist.

Holli felt something sharp press into her thigh and with a lustful groan into his mouth she understood just how acute his arousal was. Her fingers slid out over his broad shoulders and the strong contours of his back; it felt wonderful to be touching the muscles of a man again after so much time with the softness of women. Her breathing quickened and the moisture between her legs began to soak through her panties.

Their tongues snaked playfully around each other as her hands rose to cup the sides of his face. Adam's fingers trailed around her sides and down into the small of her back, where they danced light as air over her skin. He felt Holli whimper into his mouth as he tickled her, and winced as her ass quivered and ground against his lap, and the fierce throbbing of his erection grew nearly unbearable. He drew her tongue into his mouth and suckled on it, and relished the taste of her. Then she broke away, panting loudly, chest heaving.

Holli stared at him for a long moment before she attacked him with unbridled gusto. Their lips mashed together, tongues intertwined again and frenzied in their search for anything to lick. Their hands flew to each other's bodies; as she tried to unzip his jeans, Adam tried to strip off her shirt. The manic way in which both went about pursuing their objectives simply made it impossible for anything to be accomplished, and within seconds both had given up the tasks for more unadulterated mouth savoring.

Her head fell back and she moaned as Adam traced a line of fire with his tongue from her lips back to her ear, and then on down across her neck. He suckled the tiny bulb of her apple and kissed up over the top of her chin.

Suddenly she pushed him away; it was time to give him what he wanted. "Stand up," she said, her voice hoarse with need.

She slid off his lap and onto her feet, and he rose with her. She came up to just below his chin and looked expectantly up at him, her blue eyes smoldering.

He moved in to kiss her again but Holli held him off; she had other ideas. She grasped the bottom of her white spaghetti strap top and drew it slowly up over her head. Adam's gaze dropped to her chest. Encased in a skin-colored silk and lace bra, the type of bra meant for everyday wear and not for flaunting yourself as a stripper, her breasts were magnificent: firm and high, and very real. They jiggled and swayed as she sucked in heavy, rasping breaths of air, her chestnut hair sweeping across the rounded crests as she shivered with unrestrained desire.

Fear of performance no longer inhibited him. There was a gorgeous female half-naked before him and Adam was damn sure going to enjoy himself. Boldly he reached out and, for the first time in more than three years, touched the breasts of a woman other than Jocelyn. He cupped them both in his hands and ran his thumb over the lace at the top of the bra, just skimming her nipples as they strained for release from the material.

"You're beautiful," he said, and he meant it.

Cold fire shot through Holli's body as Adam bent his head and placed his tongue against her nipple through the ever-so-thin silk of her bra. He gently began to nibble at the taut peak, taking care to caress it with his tongue every time his teeth scraped the sensitive flesh. She was shivering but she was not cold; she was hot, so very hot. She thrust her chest out to give him better access and threw her head back.

"Oh," she sighed.

Adam turned his attention to the other nipple while at the same time he reached around and unclasped the hooks of the bra. He raised his mouth from her flesh for merely a second as he removed the garment and tossed it onto the floor. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair and over his shoulders as she watched him suckle and tease her nipples with his mouth and hands. He carelessly rolled her nipple between his fingers and she squealed.

Adam savored the deliciousness of Holli's breasts. Never had he imagined such a situation was possible when she first came through the door in that long trench coat, ready to dance. His hands moved down to her hips, urgent in their hungry search, until suddenly she pushed him away. He tried to return to her, but she held up her hand to stave him off. Those blue eyes sparkled mischievously.

Holli stood before him, her beautiful breasts bare to his eyes, and still Adam wanted more. His greed won out; he wanted all of her, and he was ready to take it.

She smiled wickedly at him; it seemed she had the same idea he did. The denim shorts she wore zipped up the front, and slowly Holli drew the binding down. The fabric slid from her body and dropped to the floor at her feet. She kicked it away, leaving her naked but for a pair of white lace, thong panties. He gazed again at her gorgeous breasts, ripe cantaloupes and twice as juicy with pink quarter-sized aureoles around stiffened red nipples. He marveled at the sight of her scrumptious legs, long and lean.

He moved toward her but she held up a hand. "Wait," the woman said quietly.

She stepped up next to him, the jutting nipples of her bosom brushing against the cloth of his shirt. Her perfume swept over him anew, and his head grew dizzy. Her fingers deftly stripped the shirt up and off his head to reveal his lean, athletic upper body. Her palms pressed up against his pectorals, testing their strength.

"It's nice to be able to touch a man again," she whispered, "You have a wonderful body."

Her hands went back to work, relieving him of his belt and dropping his jeans and boxers down into a pool around his ankles. His stiff, seven-inch member sprang out, the swollen testicles hanging like baseballs beneath it. Holli moaned as she saw the full size of him for the first time, and her mouth began to water as she imagined it deep inside her throat.

Suddenly Adam closed the distance between them, bringing himself almost on top of her before she could blink from the surprise, his face scant inches from hers.

"Stop," he ordered as she moved to take his member in her hand.

He dropped to his knees before her and with one swift motion, hooked his thumbs around the elastic band of her panties and yanked them down to the floor. She gasped as her landing strip of trimmed chestnut pubic hair and the thinly pursed lips of her pussy became exposed to the open air and to Adam's salacious stare.

Thin droplets of sex nectar trickled down from the pink crevice and hung there precariously. The sight was as magical as ever Adam could have imagined. He quickly flew to a standing position, and as he rose, his hands lashed out to grab the naked woman around her waist. Before Holli knew what was happening she was off her feet and flying backwards onto the bed, landing not painfully on her ass in the center of the mattress.

Her legs splayed out to the side, but suddenly froze in place as Adam loomed over her and took hold of them. She was totally naked now except for a little pair of white socks which barely covered the bulge of her ankles and her legs were spread wide for Adam's admiring gaze.

It was one of the most vulnerable and absolutely sensual positions she had ever been in; she would have to remember to use the move on Michelle.

Adam held her by her calves a moment longer, and then released them. It was time, he reasoned, to have a taste of the stripper who teased him so mercilessly earlier that night.

"Move forward, Holli," he told her, and watched as she obediently scooted her ass up until it rested right on the edge of the bed. As she did so, her legs had inadvertently drawn closed. Adam pushed them wide open again and gazed down at the soaking wet folds of her sacred zone. Holli rose up onto her elbows and watched as he crawled closer, licking his lips as his mouth drew towards the place where her legs met.

She realized with absolute euphoria what he was about to do. "Oh!" she cried. "Oh my god, Adam! Oh please, it's been so long since a man did this, sweetie. Please tell me you're going to eat me . . ."

Her voice betrayed her mixed emotions: jubilation, anxiety, and wanton sexual craving. To show her approval, she relaxed her legs, dropping them farther down to lay on the mattress with gymnast-like flexibility. Her pink crease quivered in anticipation.

Adam drew his fingers across her thighs, teasing the rarely relished, fleshy swath of skin, and blew a stream of warm air over her glossy gash. "Yes, Holli," he whispered without looking at her, enchanted by her moist honey pot, "as long as you want me to."

She moaned at his words. Expectation was killing her. "Eat me, Adam," she shrieked, "suck on me right now!"

Adam bunched his long frame up between her legs, his right arm braced against her left thigh with the hand resting comfortably on the smooth skin just below her navel, the thumb grazing her chestnut bush. With his left hand on her other thigh for support, Adam lazily lowered his head down into her lap and hovered there.

"Lick me, please, Adam!" the sultry stripper begged. "Please lick me, please!"

In the deepest spaces of his mind, Adam silently thanked Jocelyn for teaching him the finer points of cunnilingus. He considered himself quite talented, and he owed it all to her. A hint of sorrow touched him, briefly this time because the incredibly succulent sight scant inches before his eyes helped the moment pass.

"Ooohhhhhh, gggoooodddd," Holli moaned as Adam's tongue flicked out and landed at the top of her pink slit, just below the trimmed end of her brunette landing strip. With agonizing torpor Adam burrowed his tongue deep into her small inner labia.

He circled down slightly lower and found the small hard nub of her clit. He worked his tongue around it again and again, only grazing over the top once. Holli growled and her thighs pressed together, but Adam was stronger and held them open as he continued to work his magic.

"Uuunnnhhhh, mmmmm, aahh, aaahhh!" she shrieked as he attacked the center of her entire erogenous being. Her hands dug into the mattress as her head tossed back toward the ceiling and her back arched. The pleasure was almost too intense. Suddenly he withdrew, raising his head just slightly enough so that his tongue pulled off her tiny sex marble.

"Wha . . . what happened?" the twenty-four year-old stripper panted. She glanced down and saw Adam grinning up at her through the valley between her melon-sized breasts.

Slowly and with her eyes still connected to his, he brought the fingers of his left hand over from her thigh and pressed them up against her velvety folds. Then his right hand dropped lower, too, and his fingers spread her pink pussy lips apart. Adam gazed down upon the small, unquestionably tight entrance to her cock-house and sighed contentedly. The middle finger of his left hand traced the rim of her crevice and slowly pushed inside. Her pussy was soaked and easily allowed his digit access, and almost seemed to suck it further inside.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!" Holli moaned, hair flying around her head as it shook in a pleasured frenzy. "Yyeesssss!"

He sank his finger totally inside her; the second knuckle pressed into the thin spikes of her pubic hair. He began sliding it in and out, gaining speed, until soon he was fucking her hard with it. Pussy juice began leaking out around the sides of his finger as it jammed in and out, in and out of the hot and horny strumpet.

"Oohhhh, yyeeeaaahhh, Adam!" she cried. "Fuck me with your finger, I can feel it inside me!" Holli's excitement level rose exponentially with each passing moment.

His finger kept working her as Adam lowered his head and flicked his tongue across the tip of her clitoris. Then he clamped his lips down upon it and sucked, hard. The tongue lashed out again and circled it once before he withdrew.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!" the woman screamed as her insides flipped upside-down. The world at large faded away, vanished, reduced only to her pussy and the oral ministrations this man was performing upon it. It was amazing, really; he was as talented as a woman when it came to eating pussy, which was the highest compliment Holli could bestow.

Adam drew his finger out and dropped his face into her lap again, bringing his entire mouth down on her saturated slit. He slurped at it, curling his tongue as he shoveled the accumulated juices into his mouth. His tongue found her slippery gash and wormed its way inside, and the walls of her love tunnel bore down upon it, proving just how tight the gorgeous brunette beauty really was.

"Oohhhh, yes, Adam," she cried, "yes, Adam, yes, never ever stop eating my PPUUUSSSYY!"

Holli's hands grasped his hair and pushed him hard into her crotch, burying his face in her dewy pussy as her hips bucked violently. Adam struggled to keep his hold on her and barely succeeded by grabbing her by the waist with both hands, all the while swirling his tongue around her tasty insides. His tongue exploded from within her and basted the exterior folds, feverishly savoring every centimeter of her shiny wet cunt.