All Comments on 'The Holiday Party'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can you spell immature

if not try childish. Eight months no sex was he injured? There was a time that if couples did not have sex once a week or once a month that was cause for divorce in the US. Personally i would have ditched the bitch the second week. But thats just me.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
This story was left unfinished

The story suggests hubby is being humiliated and his wife is still messed up from her miscarriage. He obviously has put up with it for too long. Instead of steering her towards some mental health counseling, he seemingly has just let their relationship become platonic. She is now treating him like a child, the one she failed to have. Tease, denial, and an inevitable premature ejaculation. Not a loving wife. Probably non-erotic would be a better category for this unfinished story.

looking4itlooking4itover 12 years ago
Right category?

This doesn't really belong here. I'm wondering why the author felt it did and why the approval process did as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Er, seriously not my cup of tea. I didn't rate it but to each their own.

Expect a backlash from x_closetcuck_x.

coolpencoolpenover 12 years ago
Yes but ...?

I liked this, well written and paced, very horny but why not finish the story?

A great build up, good sex scene but then what?

It needs something more.

Perhaps the girls from admin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well done

Great opening, can't wait to see where it goes......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too Easy

She wants him to be the 'No Hair' "Baby Boy' she lost.

Now, eventually that will lead to her wanting a man in her bed while he sleeps in the baby's room!

Different story but with interesting possibilities.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
change of life coming

I think he's getting set up for a big change of his life by his wife. think she lost his kid because she may have been told to get rid of it by her boss. think she is setting him up.. so lets have the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Say No ? Maybe she's got an agenda and he needs to start his own, without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sometimes

sexplay is just that play,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So he is going to

lose his "Loving Wife" to someone else. Did not care for the way she was treating him, being a cock tease and I bet she is playing with Nicole and Amber. This marrage will be ending very soon. With hubby loosing the love of his life. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
8 month playing games ?

dumb story sorry. no intro no background. any dumber and...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Dumb

Meaningless games. If you want CFNM then do that instead of playing around with silly mind tricks.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 12 years ago
Originality not appreciated by philistines

I can't believe all these negative comments, when you are obviously attempting to be original and creative. But I guess all these readers want is wham -- bam -- thank you ma'am -- watch my big dick pounding your wet cunt pornography, not erotica. Carl_a, please don't give up, keep writing: there are people who appreciate a little bit of sophistication. I'm not particularly into BDSM, but this was much more refined than the usual. Bravo! you get a five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Admit it outintheopencuck or kingofthewimpcucks you read the story and loved it as you love every single cuckold story on this site and any other site where a husband is cucked and humiliated. And as really loved it so much 10 stars for the story. keep writing this type of story Carl_a the outintheopencuck or kingofcucks loves these stories. Well done keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fetish writing overflowing loving wives

This might not have been a cuck tale, but it was more fetish than anything. Wrong category. Poorly written as well.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Not sure

Not sure how she goes from an apparent condition of post patem depression to kind fucked up in a saucy wench kind of way. U need a chapter two to explain this bizarre behaviour.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Huh?

I agree with Vulcan_in_Ohio's comments as a possible explanation for the story. However, not only does the story leave this out but it also fails to develop the characters to justify the activities that take place.

Hubby's a guy that, for lack of telling us differently, is a normal guy. How many normal guys would put up with no sex for 8 months? Miscarriage? OK, a month or two. Maybe more if she was in active treatment for depression and the doctor requested it until she was feeling better. Not the case here.

How many normal guys would shave all their body hair off? How many normal guys would be reduced to a drooling idiot just because a couple sexy women were playing up to him? How many normal guys would put up with a spanking that was very painful, not playful?

This does border on humiliation and denial. Where is it coming from? How many women would all of a sudden pull this crap on their husbands without any discussion or signs that he might be interested in this? How many guys would be really pissed off? We have quite out of bounds behavior without any character development at all to support it.

It's like a story of a guy walking down the street and someone stops him and says "We're going to rob a bank. Would you like to help us?" "Sure" the guy says. WTF? says the reader. Why would a robber approach a guy in the street? Why would a normal guy agree to rob a bank?

A story can go in almost any direction the author wants to take it but the author has to do the work to get it there.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with Vulcan in Ohio. Either the author is 1) exploring a darker theme here, 2) There are some significant pieces of the story yet to be told, or 3) the author is wandering, with no particular back story in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock is so stupid

she heard drinks were on the house so she went and got a ladder

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
An alright story

This story could have been a lot better if more details were presented and if the story was more engaging, otherwise it was alright.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Wow !!! A really sad storyline. Will there be a following chapter?

If the author was wanting sympathy for the character of the husband, then it worked.

I kept thinking about why would the husband would put up with all of the humiliation his wife was dishing out. The only thing I could come up with is; that he must have been raised by a very strict mother. A real ball buster, and thinks that's the way marriage is supposed to be.

Perhaps his father was a wimp and a pussy towards his mother, and that's why he acts the way he does...

Thanks for the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Scary

This is an attempt to show Sweetie descending into deep psychosis following an unsuccessful pregnancy. However, several aspects do not further that concept at all. Personally, fucking a crazy woman is a GIANT ball-buster for me!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck.

Good thing they didn't have the kid cause they are both mental, he really needs to get a fucking grip or one of her boyfriend will stick a dick up his ass. She just needs mental help and a ass kicking. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a cluster fuck.

The loss of a child can have a devastating effect on any marriage. Without counseling, this marriage is going to fail as she now wants to treat him as the child she lost. A sad, perverted tale of a depressed, hurt woman. And you find this to be good material for a porn site? Disgusting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange Tale

Because it isn't finished I won't rate it. When you end the story in the middle it's quite frustrating.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Sick Shit ***1***

So he becomes the baby she lost? Her mind is gone & he's too stupid to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
umm...

not submission. This is manipulation,hatred,and abuse. Possible mental issues too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fuckkkkk you asshole

fuck u wimp ass husband u shuld just gag her up tie her down and ravage that ass up and when ur done kick her out of the bed

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Mommy?

Your story had me hot until you wrote "Come to mommy". What a let down.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Strange story

I don't want to think about the deeper.meaning of this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Control is not loving.

Nothing about either of them appeals to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Pure bullshit, should have just gotten up and walked out of the bedroom. Make plans on dumping the controlling bitch.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

A month of Sundays with a team of shrinks couldnt fucking help you with this degree of mental illness.

That wasnt erotic, it wasnt fun, it was a cry for help from someone who refuses to accept that they need it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please find some way to afford a therapist. Your cry for help is deafening as well as frightening. Really, get help ASAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous