All Comments on 'The House Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kiki729kiki729over 12 years ago
Soo good

Dammit Dwight shut up and stop calling her name.Haha I can't wait until Aaron can show himself to her.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Oh Dear

Dwight has good instincts. It's a shame that his rescue attempts give the opposition her name. Who will she end up following when her name is called in the woods? Hurry up and tell me!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
Noooooooo!

Damn, Damn! (In my Florida Evans voice) Okay Kali, you are really cooking with this story. It is so good! Every three to four days without fail something of yours is posted. Surprise us post again tonight?! Can't blame me for trying.

Btw, banish those bastered. It going to be an intresting ride to the conclusion of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More!!!! More!!!!!

Damn Dwight...........

Oh! Will Aaron be lucky to make love to Minerva or is it going to be Dwight....... or the Colonel........... or both....... or a threesome...............

sweetie86sweetie86over 12 years ago
OMG!!!

I HAVE FALLEN IN UTTER AND COMPLETE LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!! THIS IS KILLING ME!!!! I NEED MORE!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my girl?

I love your work..really love it!!! You slay me with the cliffhangers.......what the hell????? She's fallen can't get up and dude can't help...alright....

Waiting on the next installment...patient and forlorn.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

always good to read your stories

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Yuppppppppppppppppppp love your tales

You make a full-bodied woman sound as good as a rich dark

coffee and a voluptuously brewed beer, both oral and tactile ....hummmmmmmmmmm. Thanks we need that shout out. Men and women can wrap both their heads and hands around that.

tikateapottikateapotover 12 years ago

Aaron is going to be soooooo pissed when he finds out they know her name. I can't wait to see what they try to do to her.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
hot damn

wow this just keeps getting better and better, great job.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 11 years ago
NICE

Now is getting good OH YEAH

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The House Ch. 03 Previous Part
The House Series Info

SIMILAR Stories