All Comments on 'The Housewife Ch. 02'

by lost4words

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Tale

It sure would be neat though if she got a dose of the clap or syphillis and give it to her husband. Maybe even her lover making her quit birth control of any kind so that a black could knock her up. Be neat to have her explain to her husband a pickininny bastard kid with something like. My great great grandmother was a black woman... lol or the std by saying she got it off a toilet seat in a dirty restroom.

One thing I hope you don't do however is let the husband be one of the stereotypes in one of these type stories where he is a wimpified cuckold and jacks off in the closet or tied to a chair while she is gangfucked in his bed.

Maybe some consequences over her and the lawyer's behaviour would be in order. The sex in the first chapter was mindblowing but in this chapter, she was just like a married prostitute fucking anything and everyone except her husband.

A woman like this one if you do allow her to divorce her husband should have her kids removed from her life. The bucks in the woman's life would surely fuck her daughter by the time they get old enough to bleed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh look what we have here!!

another racist who has fun destroying families so kids have to suffer because of a retarded mind which never has grown up because he gets a sexual kick out of it.

fumundacheezefumundacheezealmost 15 years ago
Kids Have to Suffer????

I don't get you my friend. Why would the kids suffer if their whore mother and her bucks have no more contact with her or her black bucks. The dad gets full custody and their worthless piece of shit whore of a mom gets nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stupid Story

Written by a pervert, just low life dogs fucking in the back yard porn, degrading but thats the thrill, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
very hot this white wife loved it

both chapters very hot , moved kinda fast but so do things like this some times

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
She will have to be careful the neighbor knows

I think the neighbor belongs to the same kind of club. She certainly does love black cock, but it may that they treat her so well makes it so exciting too. Her pussy is going to be stretched out for bigger cocks after fucking them for a while. Her husband won't stand a chance of pleasing her once she is stretched out for the black guys. What's she going to think when she realizes that taking money for fucking is being a whore, and I wonder if it will turn her on after she knows that she is their whore. I would like to see her black lawyer lover start her turning tricks, and making some serious money.The thought of her being a top of the line white whore for black cock turns me on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Almost

Do one more chapter...

She's addicted but, you leave a little room for doubt, except, when she is with him and then she is sexually uncontrolled. It's exciting and sexciting. She is going to either end up wholly owned, ringed, tatoo'd, of course shared and eventually whored out...OR, she remembers why she married, actually loves her husband and kids, confesses and they come to some sort of arrangement where they swing together once a month at an interracial club and she returns to being a happy housewife the rest of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
why so much gibberish nonsense?

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why so long?

First, why so long? the span between chapters is way, way too long. Second, the writing is excellent and you have a lot of possibilities...having a lawyer lover who took pictures of their first meeting gives him lots of leverage and he seems cruel enough to thoroughly control this gal and all aspects of her life. In only her second meeting she is already whoring out for him...excellent and he has yet to train her fully....can hardly wait for the next chapters especially if they involve the neighbor lady...please keep up the great work, but just write more quickly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WAITING FOR HUSBAND TO CATCH HER AND HAVE

HIS REVENGE ON HER AND HER LOVERS. CAN'T ABIDE A LIAR AND CHEAT. YOU WANT BLACK COCK...GET A DIVORCE FIRST

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

This is a excellent story and well written. The wife is getting addicted to her new friends and only time will tell where this will lead. Thanks for sharing.

jodiredjodiredabout 14 years ago
she's not the only one!

loved it...there are LOTS of white women, "respectable" mothers and wives, who lead a double life like this woman. And for every woman who does it, there are 5-6 more who wish they could.

katt2007katt2007almost 14 years ago
Great story

I loved this story! I liked a story about a white wife lusting after black men without all the usual humiliation of the husband. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot hot hot

Like I said before my wife would be a black cock queen if she would just try it.she sucks my little white cock like its the best thing around.my little dicks hard just thinking its my hot wife sucking those big black cocks.please continue.have the hubby find out.ahh yess

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are a Fucking Sick Pervert

WTF is the matter with you. This is shit. You are a shit for brains. No bitch would react like this. You act like white women are bitches in heat for black cocks. I assure you that is not the case.We do not crave black cock. Most of us get more sex than we want. I am an attractive woman and I can get as much cock as I want thank you very much. I get more fucking than I want from my husband. I certainly don't need a black cock to satisfy me. Sure I'm curious but that's as far as it goes. I would never give a black stranger a hand job let alone let him fuck me. Of course this sort of thing enters my fantasy life. I wouldn't be reading this ignorant piece of shit story if it didn't. But I have a large black dildo that works just fine. I don't need anything more than that. I wouldn't take the chance. I wouldn't risk lose everything that I have just to satisfy that craving for adventure. Of course I would like to feel strong black arms around my waist. Of course I would love to run my lips over a hard black cock. I would love to kneel before a black man and let him control me. I would love to let myself go. I'm always prim and proper. I would love to strip out of my conservative clothes and let a black man control me. I would love to worship his black cock. I would love to lick his ass. I would let him control me. I would let him film me. I would put myself in every degrading position that he commanded me to put myself in. Once he had it all on film I would have no choice. I would be his bitch. I'm getting wet right now as I think of it. My pussy is wet and I'm rubbing it as I imagine having a black man as my master. I would do anything for my black master. I would be his fuck toy. I would be his bitch. But of course I will never let that happen. I almost sure of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous