All Comments on 'The Hunger'

by papaya_lynne

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You are so incredibly good!

Papaya-Lynne, you are so incredibly good at evoking that intense sexual tension that is the essense of a great story, (or movie,) and then the explosive release of that tension. You make it so realistic and believable, in keeping with the character's personality, that I find myself yearning for a continuation of the situation. Like give us some warm afterglow and cuddling, then, since the immediate edge is off with the first intense coupling, maybe now a long, slow delicious sensual buid-up to most of a night's worth of joyous lusty pleasuring?

God, keep writing, girl, but give us a night's worth of a chapter, not just a page-ful quick come, please?

Anathema000Anathema000over 15 years ago
Real

great to have a story from a women's perspective! And a very genuine one too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ohhhh myyyy.....

That is exactly what I need right now... Time to go find the fiancé... THANK YOU PAPAYA-LYNNE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Breathtaking

I am nearly speechless....you captured the theme of this story so intensely....I'm almost embarrassed to say it made me cry, because my husband travels for work and is only home about once every 3-4 weeks. This is how I feel when I get him alone for the first time when he's here; there's a sort of trepidation, despite the fact that we've been married 13 years. And that hunger...I can relate to that so deeply. Thank you for an AMAZING story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpapaya_lynne@papaya_lynne
181 Followers
Erotic Poetry: I have a selection here on Literotica and you can now purchase a book of my erotic poetry at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1545534020/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493049857&sr=1-1&keywords=Naked+Soul%3A+Poetry+to+keep+you+up+at+night Erotic Short stories: Some ...