My Maid's First Sex

Story Info
Story of sex with my maid.
990 words
3.26
13.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My maid's first sex

Hi friends, Let me share my sex experience with my maid.

I am 20 years old boy who is looking for sex for so much for the past 1 year.

We live in an apartment where all well-settled people live, and the apartment has a watchman who lives in a small portion where we park vehicles.

Recently a new watchman had shifted to our apartment, and he is a bit old and lives with a wife and 2 daughters who are both 20 plus. My mom was looking for a maid who lives nearby our house because of the covid situation.

Here comes the actual story which you are looking for. My mom hired a watchman's elder daughter who was average, had dark skin, and had a normal ass and boobs which are neither too big nor too small.

I masturbated many times, seeing her 6 months passed. Now I feel confident that I can proceed to a further step. I decided to have sex with her and the next day while she was sweeping my room I saw my mom was in the hall watching tv and thought this is the right time and I dared and told my maid to come to the terrace after work and don't say this to anybody keep it a secret she promised she will not say to anyone but was a bit confused.

After saying this, I told my mom that I was going to the terrace and went. I was waiting for her. Meanwhile, I was watching porn videos to make my dick hard, and she came after 20 mins. I guess she asked why you called.

Then I said "you should not say this matter to anyone."

She promised and assured me she will not say to anyone I kept a 500 note in her hand. She was a bit confusing and keep this matter a secret and I grabbed her ass and said "will you have sex with me?"

First she was shocked, then she readily took the 500 note and gave a smile I understood and started kissing and started squeezing her ass.

She was also kissing me and I sucked and licked her tongue and her mouth was wet with my saliva.

We kissed for about 5 mins then I grabbed her boobs. She first hesitated, then went with the flow. I pulled her pajamas down and touched her pussy. It was wet, and I licked her pussy through her panty.

I squeezed her ass and pulled her underwear down while she was standing through the wall. I touched her pussy. It was the first time in my life to touch and see pussy in real life.

I don't want to have sex on the first day as it was on the terrace and if someone comes, it will become trouble so I licked her pussy and ass hole it was stingy and salty but I loved it and she was also enjoying it.

I slapped her ass, and she moaned, which made my dick rock hard. I licked her pussy again and spread it and spat in her vagina and inserted my finger. Then I pulled my pants down and asked her to give a blowjob.

I shaved my dick the day before. She hesitatingly started licking and sucking my cock. I felt heavenly, as if it was my first time. I told her to put it inside her mouth.

She kept, and I caught her head and I inserted my dick in her mouth and gave a deep throat and I started fapping my dick in her mouth.

It was heavenly when her tongue touched my dick I trusted and I cummed and still kept the dick inside to make her drink my sperms.

She gulped the whole cum, and I kept my whole finger in her ass and again kept my finger in her mouth. We had a kiss, and we exchanged saliva and sucked tongues.

It was a pleasure. I once again kept a finger in my mouth with saliva and kept it inside her pussy. She moaned to stop her moaning. I kissed her, and I kept my fingers in her mouth, which I removed from her pussy.

Then I kept it in my mouth. We wore our dress and at last; she didn't say this to anyone, and she promised she would not say this because she also enjoyed it and it was also her first time.

While going, I caught her ass and kissed her in and she touched my dick and squeezed it.

Next when my mom went to market and dad was on your I called her in my home in my room and she was smiling, came to me and sat on my lap.

She was wet now. That's why she was starting.

In no time, I was naked and made her too.

I came to my knees and started eating her pussy. She was enjoying my pussy licking.

Now I made her down, and we came in 69 position. She took my tool in her mouth and I was licking her pussy.

After a while, I made her in doggy style and put my cock in her pussy, but it was tight and my cock was troubling inside her.

I pushed hard and made my cock fit into her pussy, but it made her cry.

After some thrusts, it stopped paining her, and she was enjoying it.

I came in her mouth and she drank all my cum.

In the second round, I opened her ass with oil.

I changed her walk that day.

From the next day, it was our routine till now, one round in pussy and second on her ass and sometimes third in her mouth.

Hope you liked my real sex experience with my maid. I am sure that my story has given you a boner.

Thank you