All Comments on 'The Hunters Ch. 02'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
canndcanndover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying this story. I especially liked the conflict in Anya...I knew Logan would feel conflict but I expected she'd have no reason to feel any. Does she feel a mating pull? Or did she just see that he was showing signs of it? I think you should give us some knowlege of what she is. Maybe through the elders talking or through richard and her sister's conversation? I thought the mother was way too nice in the beginning...you did a good job of having her explain how she could be nice to Anya and it was good to see her cry in the end to see it wasn't like she'd forgotten her daughter was dead. I thought you had Anya react perfectly as she finally saw the fallout of her job.

elsanguineelsanguineover 13 years ago
Oh my god!!!

What can i say except Hottttt!!!

But seriously... I'm literally dying to know what a hunter is. You've got really great characters here and I'm really rooting for Anya and Logan to mate!

I don't mean to rush you but put up the next chapter soon!

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13over 13 years ago
OMG!

I'm hooked! lol. I absolutely love this story so far and can't wait for more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I like this story

so far. I sympathize with Anya more than Logan in this chapter. He's confused and guilty for liking her, I understand that, but he follows too many orders. That's not very alpha like. I'm waiting for him to show a bit more dominance in areas outside of the bedroom. Looking forward to the next chapter.

icegirl81icegirl81over 12 years ago

Loved it, looking forward to read more :)

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 3 years ago

You s got to do something about the 7mm round. It’s not several seconds to react. Nor does it take even a second to cover 1000 yards. If you ever publish, that has to be addressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous