The Hunters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his hard cock just a few inches away from her hot pussy. Anya felt like she was about to explode if he didn't fuck her any time soon. She had to tell him something... anything...

"I... I don't know..." she stammered.

"That's not a good answer Anya," said Logan as he slowly pulled away from her.

"No! Please don't go! Oh my god..." she yelped.

"Fine... I don't really know who sent me... as in I've never met these people... All I know is that I receive a letter with instructions and I follow it."

Logan looked at her, considering her answer for a minute.

"Instructions to kill?"

"It depends... sometimes it could just be research or recon... like... like the other time when you caught me... I have no orders to kill... I was just told to keep watch. Please..." she said, with her eyes full of pleading.

"Fine... I'll accept that for now..." he said, grunting as he had held out too long. His cock was craving for her sweet hole. He'll work on it to extract more from her.

The moment his cock pierced her pussy, they both gave a loud moan. She was so tight and hot and she was enveloping his hard cock like a tight little glove. He ground his hips against hers, fucking her hard, letting his wolf inside take over with its mating need.

He tried to stifle her moans by kissing her; his cock never leaving her glorious hole for a minute, thrusting deeper and deeper until he could feel the entrance of her cervix against his cock head.

He gathered her in his arms, her thighs resting on his elbows and her hands around his neck as he lifted her up such that they were in a standing position. He saw the surprise in her eyes and saw the pleasure in them as he held her ass and pushed her up and down his cock. She was so hot, screaming as he drilled her pussy once more, causing her to cum all over his hard cock.

Logan knew that he was going to cum soon. Pushing her back against a wall, he rammed his cock in hard strokes. His cock was rubbing deliciously on her g-spot, he could tell for her pussy was starting to contract against his cock. He wanted them to cum together.

Giving her one last thrust, he felt her cumming and he released his cum too, exploding into her sweet pussy. Anya could feel his hot cum shooting into her pussy and for a moment she could not think rationally as her lust overcame her.

They stayed in that position for a while; cum dripping from her pussy, before Logan pulled out of her and they both sank to the floor, well spent.

As she descended back to reality after her third mind-blowing orgasm, Anya realized the gravity of her actions. Firstly, she had exposed, even though it was just a fraction, of the information about the Council of Elders. At the very least, Werewolves are not able to penetrate into the minds of others; reading their thoughts as well as Vampires but still, they could hear her thoughts out loud if she wasn't careful.

She had not planned to be fucked out of her mind like that. She thought she had the upper hand but now she wasn't sure anymore. He was going to fuck her again; she was sure now that he had branded her. At least he hadn't mated proper with her, she reassured herself. Then it occurred to her that he had just cum inside of her! Fuck that asshole! She turned to look at him, sprawled on the floor, in a snooze. Oh, what luck!

Anya wiggled away from him and her smell hit her. She couldn't believe it that she now had a scent. She needed to wash up and stop her vaginal glands from giving her away should she want to perform some covert operation. Taking the blanket as a temporary wrap, she tiptoed out of the bedroom and searched for the nearest bathroom.

***

When Logan stirred awake, he first noticed that Anya was not beside him. His head snapped up and he sniffed the air. Her intoxicating smell was still in the room but she was no where to be found. Putting on his shorts, he exited the room with a fierce frown on his face. Right... snooze and lose. How could he let his prisoner escape just like that?

He raced downstairs and saw his mother sipping tea in the kitchen and all but roared at her demanding to know where the prisoner was.

"Logan... where are your manners?" his mother simply chided. "Please sit down. She's at the stove making French toast."

Logan stared at his mother, then turned his head to search for Anya. True to his mother's word, she was indeed cooking. But why was she cooking? It puzzled him. Vampires don't really eat human food.

When Anya came to the table with the pan in his hand, he was disappointed that she no longer had any scent. He continued to watch as she piled the toasts on a plate and merrily joined them for breakfast. The two women in front of him were impossible.

"Ma... can I talk to you for a second? In private please?" he said to Lilith in his head.

Leaving the kitchen, he waited at the living room for her. Anya smiled at him. He probably didn't know that she too could hear Were conversations in their heads. She was usually not an eavesdropper, but seeing that she was a captive in this home, it could be vital information.

"What is it, Logan?"

"Ma... can you stop being so nice to that... thing and please explain to me why you're not upset about losing Lycia?"

"Who says I am not sad, Logan? A mother mourns differently and even more than you males could ever understand. She's not the enemy Logan... can't you see it? She's being used... and she's hurting too... She's my daughter now. Am I not right Logan?"

Anya and Logan both were shocked at hearing Lilith's words.

"I never told you she's my mate... did Dad tell you?"

"Blah... he never tells me anything. But you think I can't tell? Oh please... you come down here smelling of sex. It's been decades since you've touched a woman and you would think your mother wouldn't know... now scram you if you want to be nasty to an old woman."

"You're never old Ma..." he said, hugging his mother. He could not express how happy he was to know that she understood what he was feeling.

Now all that was left was his father and the question of Anya's loyalty. It's true from what bit she had told him that she was just a tool. But that doesn't negate the question of his pack's safety.

Back in the kitchen, he watched Anya eat with interest. She wasn't eating just for show like how some Vampires usually do. She was really human. He could hear her stomach rumbling from hunger. Furthermore, from the way she cooked, it seemed that she does it quite often and was quite good at it as well.

"Umm... Anya... would you uh like to go out with me later?" he blurted out and realized just too late what an ass he made himself to be. Lilith clapped her hand and was smiling at both of them. Anya simply gave him a lazy look. Who the hell takes a girl to bed first then asks her out on a date?

"Not afraid I'll run away?" she asked.

"Fine. Then just stay here as my prisoner," he snapped and left the kitchen.

Lilith watched her only son walk off in a huff and gave a small laugh.

"Please pardon him my dear. It seems you've put quite a spell on him. To be honest, I don't know why I trust you so much. You don't seem at all like... a killer." Lilith said the last word with barely a whisper as her eyes began to fill up with tears.

Anya felt a sharp pain in her heart.

"I'm really sorry, Lilith..." she said. That was all she could say really. In fact, Anya couldn't believe she was apologizing. As a hunter, she was not supposed to have a conscience when on a hunt. For once, she saw that her targets were also living beings... with families and love.

***

Aurora was panicking. Anya had not returned home since her recon mission which was supposed to only last for 2 days. Her sister had promised to come home to prepare for the actual hunt, using the information she had gathered.

There was no way to contact her sister as she had left her handphone at home. Recon missions were always achieved using natural senses only so that no electronic device and its abilities to malfunction would jeopardize the mission.

She was about to return to London to complete her hunting mission. The Elders had been pleased with the information she gathered from her last recon and had delivered a two-way airline ticket to London leaving the next morning. Still, Aurora was half hearted to go. If her sister was in trouble, she must find her and rescue her.

"No, Aurora. You are not trained for search and rescue," said Richard from her room door.

"Daddy..." she whined.

"Honey, I could practically hear your think from the kitchen."

"I can't do this Daddy... I'll worry for Anya too much and it'll affect the mission."

"No it won't. You are a trained hunter, Aurora... Do not let your sister become a liability. She will not be pleased."

Aurora laughed. How true! Anya would probably kill her if she used her as an excuse to fail.

"Tell me about this mission, honey," Richard said encouragingly, hoping to take her mind off of Anya.

"The target's a high society man called Kyros Russell. He owns a lot of land in the Manchester and Bloomsbury area and has a lot of say in a few of the top subsidiary companies in London. I don't think it will be a difficult mission because my intelligence has noted that he would be staying at the royal suite of the Mandarin Hotel tomorrow night."

"But?"

"Hey! You're still quite sharp eh Daddy? Well... The 'but' is that he won't be there, naturally. It's just a cover. So I will have to hunt him down once I reach there which won't be hard at all, seeing that I will be attending his charity auction at the hotel tomorrow night. I'll follow his scent to wherever he's going to be."

"Good girl. Weapon of choice?"

"The target's going to be really difficult to get close to so I've chosen the 7mm WSB calibre long range rifle. It should be able to cover 1000yards in a minute so the target would have less than a few seconds to see it coming."

"Tricky one using that. It only gives you one shot, so you better not miss."

"I won't Daddy. Don't worry so much. You've raised me and Anya to be the best in what we do."

Richard smiled and kissed his daughter's forehead goodnight. Truth be told, he would always worry for both of them even when he knew they were capable hunters.

Even then, he wondered if he should arrange for a meeting soon, if Anya does not return home by the end of the week. He had a feeling she had been captured. He knew she couldn't be hurt by whatever torture methods but if she was decapitated or disemboweled, she would surely die.

Richard sat in his chair, looking out his balcony window, waiting for his daughter to come home safely to him.

***

To be continued...

PS: I had such great fun writing this! If you enjoyed it, don't forget to rate and comment! =)

12