All Comments on 'The Hunters Ch. 04'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
omg

is it logan??? lmao i can't wait till the next chapter!!! please hurry!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great!!

Another great chapter...hope to read the next chapter soon. i need to find out whats going to happen between Anya and Logan. hurry up and write the next chapter.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

Why did Kyros call Aurora his lover instead of wife? Anyhow, I love where you're going with the story. You did a great job of working in the information on the Hunters. It has come across like Richard was below Conner. So I was surprised to hear he was an equal. Did Anya think her mother was a wolf? I'm excited to see that Logan followed though I'd think an Alpha would have to be more careful since the pack is more important than he is even if his mate is in danger. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love the fact that the characters all have such conflicting feelings. I wonder if Aurora could ever truly be happy when she doesn't have her full memories.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
Their father

is one of the leaders? It sounded like he was one of the first made hunters and remained a subordinate. Surely if they kill the leaders he won't be one of them. Maybe he's a leader in title only but not in actions and responsibilities?

The explanation of the hunters was much better this chapter. Now I understand what they are and how they were made.

I hope Logan rescues Anya and that Aurora gets her memories back. There has to be something special in their twin bond that allows that. I don't like Kyros at the moment but I'm sure you can change my mind.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!

I love the way you are entwining the twins separate lives!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous