The Initiation

Story Info
sub has her first D/s experience with a couple.
2.2k words
4.05
20.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long time coming, getting to this point with our new slave, blaze, but it was something that my wife, Jade, and I had wanted, even searched for, for quite some time. The inspection and subsequent tease & torture session had been rehearsed in both of our minds for so long that it was practically automatic. It was just a matter of finding that one that we could finally connect with.

A couple of days prior, at lunch, was definitely interesting enough; after the long Q & A session over the phone with blaze, I was finding it surprisingly difficult to find a topic of conversation. It might have been the fact from not having a sub for so long, but eventually the conversation began to flow between the three of us. The sexual tension began to build in that short time also, and we all had a feeling that everything would play itself out later on that weekend.

We tried to keep the mood light with blaze once she got through the door; even watching a movie to calm nerves down (interestingly enough, the name of the movie was "The Secretary", a S&M mainstream movie). During the movie I finally took on my Dominant persona and commanded of Blaze, "Come here, blaze, we need to finish your inspection, now."

She did as she was told, immediately assuming the kneeling position per My instructions that I emailed her earlier in the week. Both Jade and I were impressed at how well she had interpreted Our instructions. I heard Jade say, "Good girl, you're a quick leaner. I like that."

I saw a slight smile spread across blaze's face, but she did not lift her head to acknowledge the compliment. Usually you have to train a sub to do that the first time around, but with this little one, that was not the case. I continued My inspection of her, making sure everything was shaven to My standards, trying not to get hard in the process of the inspection. I felt blaze's body begin to slowly come to life, swaying as My hands caressed her ass and the small of her back. As much as I wanted her to consume My dick, I decided against it. After all, we had the entire night to accomplish everything that was needed to be accomplished.

Once I finished My inspection, Jade took over, caressing blaze's ass as well and then slightly spanking her while blaze was on all fours. I took My seat on the couch, watching the whole session take form, listening to the theme music in the background playing and mixing with the sighs and low moans that were coming from blaze's mouth. I could tell that things were getting intense quickly, as Jade wasted no time in picking up a flogger and swatting blaze across her ass. The strokes were mild at first, but soon, Jade began to intensify Her blows, moving from blaze's ass to her back, moving across her legs, and alternating the areas until blaze was moving right in with her intense swats.

I begin to notice soon that blaze starts to tremble, a sure sign from Our conversation with her that she is beginning to loosen up and let the session consume her senses. Seeing her hips gyrate in the candlelight just triggered My erection, and I told Jade "Use the pinwheel on her, Jade. It looks like she's ready for more." Jade stopped flogging, took the pinwheel from its case, and began to roll the pinwheel over the same areas that She had just worked over with the flogger.

Before that point, blaze had not yet made any loudly audible noises of pleasure, or pain for that matter. But once the prickly sensation of the points of the pinwheel hit her skin, a series of moans and low grunts began to flow smoothly from her lips, filling the room and creating a harmonious link with the music. The more sensitive that her skin became, the more blaze began to scream out her pleasure, rather than try to hide what the pinwheel was doing to her body. Right then, I got up from My place on the couch and decided to take things up a notch.

I took another flogger, and while Jade was working blaze's upper body with the pinwheel, I began to flog her lower body forcefully. I felt her body flinch as I was hitting her, and to keep her from flailing around too much, I forced her legs open to ensure that the access to her pussy was still exposed for Me to be able to tease and torture at My whim. Her body began to develop a rhythm all its own, grinding against each blow, as if she were welcoming the next one with wanton eagerness. As I was doing that, Jade was still raking her upper body with the pinwheel, as well as pulling her nipples and at the nipple rings as well. When she could take it no longer, blaze begged the both of Us, "Please, can I cum? Please, I can feel it building up."

"Yes, you've been a good girl so far, little one." Jade answered, and as blaze came, Jade took her hand and began to forcefully and unmercifully spank blaze's clit, to intensify the orgasm that she was feeling.

"Oh God, Oh my God!! I'm cumming!!!" blaze screamed as her body convulsed from her first orgasm of the night.

It was all too much for Me to handle. Once Jade lifted from blaze, I told her, "Spread your legs, blaze, it's time for you to get fucked now."

Even in her orgasmic state, she obeyed and spread her lips for Me to enter, grinding her hips in anticipation of My entrance into her walls. I could feel her warmth before I ever penetrated her, and she gave a gasp, in order to adjust to My girth. Jade held her legs so that I could penetrate her deeply, and the two of them shared a kiss while I began to fuck her roughly, the way she said she liked it once she was extremely turned on.

blaze began to beg to taste Jade's pussy while I was fucking her, and Jade glimpsed up at Me to ask if She could fulfill Our sub's request. Without missing a stroke, I told Jade "Sit on her face, since she wants to taste you so bad." Jade crouched down by blaze's ear and whispered that she was about to sit on her face, and before blaze could nod or say yes, Jade quickly straddled her face and began to grind against her tongue. My mind was in a euphoric state, believing what was happening, but at the same time, not believing that this session was moving along so fluidly. I guess We hadn't lost Our touch with a sub after all. Jade was using her hands to pull on the nipple rings to get blaze to slide her tongue deeper inside Her pussy, so that She could cum for the first time tonight. I beat Jade to the punch, taking my dick out of blaze and cumming all over her clit. Jade kept Me cumming, taking her hand and jacking Me off to make sure that I had gotten it all out of My system and to try to make Me multi-orgasmic. That wasn't going to work at all today, at least not this particular session.

I pulled away from them and watched them assume a "69" position, and seeing the two of them enjoy each other got Me hard sooner than I thought I would be. I quickly joined them again, this time positioning Myself behind Jade and slowly getting My dick wet from Her juices so that I could fuck her this time around. blaze made sure that I stayed hard by licking My shaft and My balls as I was entering Her. Instincts were definitely taking over at that point, because I never commanded her to do that, which thrilled Me immensely.

Jade was definitely in a "fuck me" mode, because She instantly began to rock Her hips and move into My strokes. By then, it wasn't a matter of whether I was going to fuck My wife at that point, because My body had other ideas for Me. While I was fucking her doggie style, I unconsciously began to smack Her on Her ass, causing Her to scream as well and cum almost immediately.

"Yes, Daddy, that's it.... Fuck me!" she began to yell, feeling blaze working under Her at Her pussy while She was cumming. It was all the inspiration that I needed, as I started to increase the pace to the point where the smacking noises from the impact began to dominate the noise in the room.

Under normal circumstances, I would have cum by now, but because I was in such an intense state sexually, all I did was continue to pound Jade until She came several more times. I felt blaze's tongue continue on my balls while I was fucking Her, and soon I was about to finally cum Myself.

"Cum in her mouth, Daddy!" I heard Jade scream out, still cumming as she was saying it. "Make sure she knows how good a slut she is!"

I wasn't quite ready to cum yet, so I kept pounding Jade, while blaze was massaging Me along the way. Once the moment hit, I took My dick out of Jade and slammed it into blaze's waiting mouth. The orgasm that followed was amazing, as I shot down her throat, to the point that I felt lightheaded, but I had to re-gain My composure while I could. Jade was still shaking from the orgasms that She had just experienced, and I was fingering blaze to get her ready while I was still trying to recover from the last blast.

"Did my Master enjoy his orgasm?" blaze asked, trying not to look too pleased with her first experience. "May I lick my Master clean, please?" "Yes, you may, My slut." I said as I took My fingers out of her pussy. I laid down on the blanket and watched as blaze completely licked the juices from My shaft.

Jade had finally come out of her orgasmic state to see blaze on all fours, giving Me a blowjob. "Hmm, I think I can make use of Our slut while she is servicing you, Daddy." So, She began to put on Her harness for Her strap-on while blaze was still sucking Me. It didn't take but a couple of minutes, as She has gotten quite good at putting the harness on. Once She was behind blaze, She commanded "Now, be a good girl while I fuck you, and you might just make Daddy cum again."

Seeing Jade fuck blaze doggie style while getting My dick sucked was absolute bliss for Me. blaze began sucking Me harder once Jade got into a groove, moaning through each stroke while I was still in her mouth. I couldn't resist spanking her with My hands to give her more pain while she was receiving the strap-on from Jade. I felt the rush of another orgasm begin to consume me again, and this time I wasn't about to hold back at all. I lifted my hips to start fucking blaze's mouth, screaming out the whole time "That's it, take it, slut, take it!"

I finally came in her mouth, harder than the first time, and blaze took it just as easily as she did the first time. Once Jade saw Me cum, She went even harder at blaze, slapping her ass harder as She fucked her harder. The sting of the spankings was making blaze cum, but Jade wouldn't stop fucking her, as if She was possessed by what the scene was doing to the three of us.

"Take it, blaze, that's My good girl." Jade told her as She began to play with her asshole. "You like being Our good girl, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes!" blaze screamed. "Can I cum now, Mistress? I really need to cum, please?"

Jade pulled her hair, and that was enough to completely send blaze over the edge. blaze began to shake from the orgasm, and it was a beautiful sight to watch. I kept masturbating while the fucking was going on, trying to get hard once more so I could enjoy My slut one more time before the night was out.

The two of them laid out on the blanket, completely spent, and I realized that the night needed to draw to a close, as I think most of the energy that could be spent as been done, and quite well I might add.

Once Jade helped blaze out of her subspace, I asked her "So, slave, was this what you expected of your first night with Us?"

Still unable to really speak, blaze gave a shake of her head, acknowledging that there was no expectation in her mind as to what to expect, which was a very good thing for all involved.

Jade gave blaze a quick kiss on the lips, and She told her "You were very good tonight, little one, but this is only the beginning. Now, go to sleep, as We have much to discuss in the morning, including giving you your new slave name."