All Comments on 'The Insecurity of a Loving Husband'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
Really good!

Sometimes, it does seem like a competition, or even a battle that we must wage to satisfy and endear our woman. It ain't always easy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
battle

Stories like these, stupid as they are, make me think that people believe that marriage has only to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
captured the essence of a mature life

exactly, well written and i wonder how many husbands have had the same internal conversations while trying to keep the wife interested and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sound like home for a lot of us

women addicted to the vibrators... I think the problem for some husbands is the wife is still "hooked" on prior lovers... They have had a super sex life and then went searching for a meal ticket... Have to face the facts...

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 9 years ago
Hey

Hey, how did you get in my head!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Dude...

...just use the Wand! It's so much easier! Why put yourself through all of that??

LOL.

Nicely written. Not much of a plot, really, but a nice, brief snapshot into a husband's ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can see the mans mind taking him there but he also needs to understand that her mind works the same way about herself and all the bodily changes she has gone through. Good realistic read on his thoughts

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

This was such a telling moment in the life of a middle-aged man. You wrote this so well, I could feel his desperation and self-doubt. Extremely well done.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
One more thing

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but no man's tongue is capable of vibrating at anywhere near the speed of a Magic Wand. So, you have two choices: put your ego aside and allow the Wand to do its magic, or put your ego ahead of your wife's pleasure and give yourself a sore neck and tongue. The choice seems obvious to me!

Of course, that doesn't mean you shouldn't lick pussy for your own pleasure, and to get her warmed up, wand or not. And you still need to stay in shape for those times when you don't have the wand.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Nicely done

thought this was a nice short, good pacing and details.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I understand him....

But some things weren't clarified. 1st - he just uses the tongue?; 2nd - She was like a second hand car - we never know how their condition is. 3rd - she brought bagage to the marriage. But well writen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally lacking

Left me wondering what I had just read.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Very fine flash story

You wonder if he has even a clue of what is going on, on her side of the fence.

I was always under the impression that a live one is better than a toy.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WITH ALL THAT FOREPLAY

I sure hope his name was Jerry. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked this

It's hard growing older with your lover. You change

They change, but you don't feel like that. Routines

Start to feel routine, and you doubt yourself.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Is that it?

I've heard of leaving the audience wanting more, but hey... This could grow into a several chapter series. Tell more about the former life. Is she hard to get off just because of The Magic Wand or is it because she's getting more some place else, or some other times? The deal about the lower bed springs might mean that a bigger, heavier man might be servicing her when hubby isn't around.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

thanks for the offering.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
We All Feel It

Insecurity is a fixture in relationships. I think your motive in writing this was to demonstrate this most common feeling. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

What just happened ??

Ohhh, sex. Loving in a long-term . Marriage ? I hope.

Sometimes you are the giver. Sometimes you are the recipient. And the best of all , is when both happened together ! A little bit more difficult after 30 years . Just slightly more difficult. LOL

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get it.

Been there. Thinking the same thing. But in the end it's always worth it.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
keep writing

Ignore the bad comments, some people are so ugly inside it just has to spew out their minds onto their keyboard. Your writing creates a realism that drags the weak minded into the story and the reaction can't help but follow. You have had a long break since "Pushing the ultimate button" I hope all is well with you and yours, please keep writing. I do so enjoy your stories, it is so good not to read about some cuckold husband. T from New Zealand (middle earth)

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
very nice

perceptive, true, and something all should read, including wives. take from it what you will.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Fucked up as all hell... But one of the best flash stories ever in LW

You seem.fixated on the insecurities theme

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I feel you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
I liked it!

Wives seem to know the status of things and husbands are always searching. It works so long as the wives know their own minds and it fails horribly when they forget. That's why we have so many stories here about cheating wives. Nice story and good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just a few times on this site do I get to read anything as beautiful as this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous