The Italian Guy

Story Info
Things get out of hand when I flashed to an Italian god.
3.2k words
3.4
22.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago Alan had to go to Italy for three months on business. I was tired of being alone and pestered him until he agreed to let me go with him Alan arranged a villa for us about sixty miles north of Venice. It meant Alan had to drive around thirty miles to site every day which he wasn't too happy about.

The villa was beautiful, one of several perched on the side of a hill over looking a lake and village of Lago. Vines climbed its walls and all the rooms had an airy feeling. I spent the first few days visiting Vitorio Veneto a few miles away. It was quite a busy town and I had a lot of fun shopping. One night Alan drove us to Venice and we had a wonderful time. Dining alfresco and wandering around the moonlit streets, it was very romantic.

The next morning we had breakfast together before Alan left for work. I was feeling a little lonely and finding new things to do was disheartening. I was wearing a small cream nightie as I sipped my coffee and stepped out onto our veranda. It was surrounded by a small wall maybe a foot high. It spanned two high windows separated by very wide and high French doors. It was beautiful and I sat on the wall admiring the view as I planning my day.

It was some time before I noticed the men working on a villa across from ours. They were rebuilding walls and renovating the hose. Then I saw him; in his thirties, he was stunning. His body sculptured and tanned, his short cropped black hair framed a striking face. He was wearing a pair of long shorts and working boots, his body gleamed with sweat. I stood staring in a world of my own. Eventually he looked across at me and our eyes met. I was mortified but he gave me a smile and I smiled back before walking back into the house.

I giggled to myself as I had not considered this kind of fun to pass the time. I had no intention of taking him to bed but I liked the idea of flirting and possibly flashing a little to this hunk of a guy. I returned to the veranda a few times that day catching his eye every time. I saw him as more handsome every time and enjoyed watching him work. The other two guys were less attractive, one being quite chubby and balding, the other older, maybe late fifties and quite scruffy. They obviously started work very early and by midday they had stopped for lunch, and what a lunch it was. They would sit for maybe three hours drinking wine with their bread and meats. It seemed my toy boy as I had nicknamed him was as keen at looking for me as I was at him. Watching him from the windows I could see him constantly glancing in my direction.

I spent the weekend with Alan touring around Capri and the mountains. It was beautiful and the weather very hot. On the Monday I went shopping in Belluno where Alan was working, where I bought a dress especially for my toy boy. It was cream and came just above my knee. It had buttons down to the waist and a plain bottom. It was very thin materiel and very light, perfect for the hot days.

One Tuesday I wandered around the house catching the eye of my prey several times, each time receiving a wonderful smile which I gladly returned. I was preparing dinner for Alan and some other contractors so I was a little too busy to play. The next morning I woke after Alan had left and took my shower. I wandered around the house as I dried my hair, a towel wrapped around me. I noticed him working again and could see him glance up at me. I opened the door to let in some air and went back into the room. I could see him glance up frequently now and decided to be a little naughty. Turning my back to him I let the towel drop to the floor, revealing my naked body to him, if only from the back. I quickly picked up the towel and ushered off into another room.

I dressed and returned to the window a few minutes later sipping on a cool drink. Toy boy immediately stopped work and looked up in my direction. It was obvious he had seen me and we exchanged big smiles. I sat on the veranda trying not to be too obvious in my gazes. I sat reading a magazine as I placed my right leg up onto the wall, allowing my dress to slip down revealing all of my leg. I remained like this for some time and could see out the corner of my eye that he was staring. Occasionally I would glance over to him and allow a little smile when I caught his eye. Eventually I returned inside and made some lunch. When I returned to the window they were having lunch again and I didn't want to reveal any more in front of the other two.

I was brooding about what to do over dinner with Alan that night. I hadn't told him what I was up to and was quietly thinking about how to be a little naughtier. Over night I made my plan and the next day I committed myself to speaking to him. I opened the door to the veranda and greeted him with a smile, as he immediately looked up at me. I dressed in my new dress and a pair of flat sandals. My intention was to speak to him as I walked into the village. Around ten I was almost ready. I took a look in the mirror and undid a few buttons to reveal the tp of my breasts. I had noticed the road was below the villa so he would have a nice view.

I left the house and followed the road around the house and down towards the villa. Just before I came into view of the villa I quickly opened one further button. There was a huge smile on his face as I approached the villa and he greeted me with "Bella, Bella"

I quietly said hello as I approached and he stopped work. He spoke in Italian in a soft voice and I felt myself quiver. I replied in English and he smiled before continuing;

"Very beautiful, I see you many days now."

"Thank you, I see you too." I felt like a schoolgirl again.

"Where do you go?" He asked.

"Just into town, shopping."

I was fumbling with my purse and could see him looking at my breasts. I said I would see him later as the other two guys came out and I turned away towards town. Further up the lane I looked down at my top and burst into laughter. My god my tits had been hanging out almost completely. I fastened a button and walked quickly into town, quite excited.

I wandered around aimlessly but soon found a small bar where I had a glass of wine. In fact I sat there for some time and finished at least one bottle possibly two. I sat contemplating what I might do on my return to the house. I hadn't intended to sleep with my toy boy but I was longing for some serious fun. I finished the last drops of wine and began my walk back home. It was around fifteen minutes before I stepped back into the lane leading to our house. As I entered the lane I began toying with my top again. I knew that I had given him a great view of my tits but the wine encouraged me to show more. What the hell I thought to myself as I yet again undid the buttons. The last I undid was beneath my cleavage so my tits were almost hanging out.

As I reached the villa I could hear voices and I almost fastened my top, but before I could my toy boy stepped around the corner of the building and we almost collided.

"Hello again," I blurted, stopping dead in my tracks.

"Ciao," he was very calm and I suspected this collision was intended.

I stood smiling up at him as he asked me to join him for a glass of wine. I was already quite tipsy and tried several times to decline.

"No, no thank you, I must go home now." I didn't want to join with all the men with my top open. He was staring down at my tits, then quickly taking my hand he led me around the house saying "come we drink, one drink."

I didn't have much choice in the matter and followed, giggling and agreeing to just one drink. They were sitting in front of the villa on a patio and toy boy quickly poured me a very large glass of wine. I accepted it and leant back against the low wall.


"What is your name?" toy boy asked in his broken English.

"Rian" I exclaimed aware of how the other two guys were now staring at my tits.

"Il mio nome e' Arlo... my name Arlo." He said as he reached out and shook my hand gently. He was certainly charming and I forgot about the other two guys as we attempted to have a conversation. I managed to determine that he was from Southern Italy and had come north to find work. The other two were talking between themselves and I ignored their glances.

Arlo was smiling as he stared down at my tits which were clearly visible, my nipples peeking out of my dress.

"Molto Bello." He uttered in Italian

I must have looked confused because I didn't understand him and he translated for me.

"Very nice tits!" I burst into laughter, looking down at my open top.

"Thank you!"

He smiled and tilted his head to get a better view.

"Only one more button to go," I exclaimed.

I could tell he hadn't understood me so I pointed to the last button securing my top and he laughed. I put down my glass and casually opened the last button, completely revealing my tits. Pulling my top open enough to make sure he could see everything. I took a sip of wine while he viewed the goods and then I calmly fastened my top again. I knew the other two had seen my tits but I was beyond caring now.

Arlo filled my glass once again. He had such a beautiful smile and with just a look from those deep dark eyes I felt myself melting. He gave me a naughty glance towards my dress and wondered what he was suggesting.

"Up?" I asked jerking at my skirt.

Arlo gave me a huge smile and nodded.

"You are naughty," I exclaimed as I put down my glass and began to raise my dress higher. I teased him as I continued to lift it higher. I was soon revealing my thighs and the dress was inches below my tiny panties. I began laughing as I saw the anticipation on Arlo's face and I dropped the dress. There was an immediate look of disappointment on his face as I took a huge swallow of wine.

Arlo began giving me puppy eyes, tempting me to continue the show. I was feeling quite drunk now but also intoxicated on mischief. I nodded at him saying,

"More?"

"Si, Si" he replied quickly. I was sure I was going too far but was fully engrossed in my fun. I totted around the side of the villa and stepped back against the side of the villa, then slowly began to raise my dress again. Hell if I was going to do it, I might as well do it properly. My dress was soon inches below m pussy and I knew I was wet with excitement. Arlo was staring, anticipation and excitement all over his face. In one quick move I pulled the dress high over my waist to reveal my short haired bush. Arlo let out a sigh as he examined my body with his eyes. After about ten seconds I dropped my dress and brushed past him on my way back to my drink. It was only then I noticed the other two, peeking around the corner they had also seen my exhibition. I glared at them as I passed by and took another huge gulp of wine.

I was feeling a little uncomfortable now and decided to return home. The knowledge that these two had seen me also, drained my enthusiasm. I gulped the last of the wine down and walked from the veranda waving goodbye. Arlo shouted me back but I continued walking only turning to say goodbye and wave to him.

I stepped into our house and walked straight into the lounge flinging the patio doors wide open. I took a bottle of wine from the kitchen and slumped onto the sofa, pouring myself a huge glass. I gulped it down and soon calmed down. I slowly recognized that it had been my fault and responsibility. There was certainly something creepy about the other two but I smiled to myself as I thought about Arlo. I slid a hand under my dress and slowly began to massage my pussy. My fingers were soon toying with my clit as I thought about what I had done and imagined what he had seen.

I was engrossed when I suddenly heard a noise at the back of the house. I glanced at the clock, it was too early for Alan, and god what would he think if he caught me like this, dress over my waist and fingering myself. Suddenly it dawned on me that it might be Arlo. I was torn, the idea of allowing him to catch me like this was tempting but I decided to investigate. I walked into the hall and immediately saw him standing on the porch through the glass panes of the door. I smiled and opened the door a little asking how I could help.

Arlo smiled, he was holding a bottle of wine and I shook my head stating no more today. Arlo suddenly stepped forward into the hall, pushing me backwards.

"No Arlo, enough, please leave," I shouted, shocked at his abruptness.

I had turned away from the door as he walked past me but suddenly sensed someone behind me. I glanced around, furious. It was the other two and they were closing the door behind them.

I was screaming at them now,

"Enough, leave now" before I suddenly realised the extent of my situation. Arlo was walking towards me, making me back off as I continued to shout at them to leave.

Suddenly Arlo grabbed at me tearing my dress open and exposing my tits.

"No, no, please no, leave now, my husband will be."

I was backing away quickly as he continued to advance, grabbing at my clothes. They were speaking to each other in Italian and Arlo had a different look on his face. No longer was he charming, now he was very scary with an expression void of feeling. I was being backed towards the kitchen where I knew I had no escape so I lunged past him towards the lounge. Arlo grabbed me by my dress, tearing it wide open and brought me to the ground.

"No... No... No" I screamed as he tore at my dress.

There was some frantic shouting in Italian and the balding guy attempted to cover my mouth. As his hand came to my mouth I bit down as hard as I could drawing blood. He withdrew letting out a loud scream. My dress had been pulled up over my waist and Arlo was fumbling with his shorts. He had released me a little and I raised a leg and kicked out hard, catching him in the groin. Arlo fell backwards and I scrambled towards the lounge. Suddenly I went crashing into the wall as the older guy struck me across the face. I was stunned but again I made an attempt to reach the open door in the lounge.

Half way across the room I was dragged to the floor. Arlo knelt on top of me, his knees on my thighs as he ripped my dress open to reveal my pussy. I punched his chest and screamed for all I was worth.

"No... No... You fucking bastards... Help me"!

A hand covered my mouth and pressed down hard. Arlo had taken out his cock and I began to sob, realising they were going to rape me and there was nothing I could do to stop them. I shut my eyes tight, waiting for the inevitable.

Suddenly there was shouting in Italian and the hand left my mouth. I opened my eyes as Arlo released me and looked around the room. It was my neighbour, an elderly man but he was clearly furious. He stood at the doorway screaming for help as my assailants fell about the room in panic. They fled the house and I sobbed with relief. I could still hear shouts from outside as the old man rallied help. A few moments later I looked up to see my saviours standing over me. Maybe four young men all staring at me. An old woman knelt beside me and covered me and I fell into her arms sobbing.

They stayed with me, comforting me and I begged them not to tell Alan. I know what he would have done and I knew that I had been responsible for what happened. I was used to people knowing when enough was enough and Alan and Ian had always been there to protect me before. I fell asleep with the old woman and a couple of guys staying in the house waiting for Alan.

When Alan returned I told him I had fallen, I don't think he was convinced partially due to my saviours who were less than convincing. Alan stayed with me for a few days making sure I was ok. The guys didn't return and I was informed by my neighbour that they were transients, employed by the villa owner to do the work. He said he was contacting him to make sure they were dealt with but didn't expand on what he meant. I asked Alan if I could return home and I did a few days later. I didn't tell Alan myself, I told Ian when I returned and he said he would tell Alan himself. Nothing was mentioned but Alan seemed to know when he returned.

I had been such a fool. I had entered into a game out of boredom and had let things go beyond my control. Ian pointed out it would have been difficult to have any control when in a foreign environment. I had always been out of control but never realised it. I didn't want to play anymore, for months I was quite broody and it took a long time to put the event behind me, if in reality I did.