All Comments on 'The Ivory Club Ch. 06'

by LordRamsay

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved It

Another fantastic story by Lord Ramsay. People have to understand that this is fiction, not reality. If they do not want to read stories in the "Nonconsent" category, then don't click on.

The detail, the way the story, built up the characters all made for a great story.

My only concern is that The Ivory Club had ended. I hope it continues, in some shape or form.

Keep it up, blacks on whites, reluctant chicks, big cocks, fucking marvelluous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Hot

I have never cum so many times as I did while reading these stories. These were so hot! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job!!! More stories please!

Great stories/themes. Hope you do more soon. How about a honeymoon couple on their boat who get stuck with an evil crew or run into modern pirates? Perhaps a brother and his sexy sister who meet some thugs while at their pool? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

Being a white female from Southern Africa, I don't think mixed race relations could work due to culture diffirences, but interracial fucking - yes. It was good to read these stories. White women should (in real life) taste big black cocks form time to time. Once you go black, you always come back - I do for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointing

The first 3 chapters were very good writing. After that, it seemed like you were using cut-and-paste to repeat the same words and story line over-and-over. Disappointing after such a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Kudos for the writer

This was a great read.

I was impressed with the use of the confessional to revamp and re-invigorate the story (I hate that 3 way story telling, when one chapter after the other is just the same story told from 3 different perspectives).

Most of the story was just at the edge of believability, with just a hint of fantasy (just like real life, I guess).

I love the genre of BBC, and SWS (Small White Slut), my preference also runs to the eventual acceptance by the husband and a reluctant (not violent) coercion of him accepting his role, and being forced to service everyone (as well as cream-pie).

To the nay-sayers, I would point out, that this novelette, is a work of fiction (much like Mills and Boons romance novels), and therefore do not to expect that this (or any other story in Literotica), represent a real, actual or factual representation of any one's life choices.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice work

In my opinion the best writer on this site is Shoguy. Her writing style of young 18-19 year old females that turn onto wealthy-powerful and extremely endowed men is spectacular.Your characters are similar in that the men are 60 plus and well hung and always get what they want, but the difference is that your men use force to seduce their females, while the older men in Shoguy's stories are a magnet for young females, due to a vast reputation for having massive endowments and being powerful and ruthless. The "sir" and smacking gets played-out, but the female dress code is very sexy. You should read Shoguy's stories such as, "Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather", and Power & Wealth". I am positive that those stories could inspire your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unbelievable

this series is most likely thevbest on the whole site, and you have my vote for best best author , hands down. The way you write is awesomely descriptive and i find myself completely engrossed in the turn of events. well done. please finish writing naive housewife are led astray. thank you for hours of entterainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent finish to this story. Shame about the convicts and David. Would have loved it if David became a cuckold convert greedily awaiting these two black convictsto use his wife as a fucktoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CROCK

jUST A STORY TO DEGRADE THE WHITE MALE IN WHICH PAINTS BLACK MEN AS FILTHY COCK HUNGRY INDIVIDUALS AND PERPETRATES THE HISTORICAL IMAGE OF THE BLACK MALE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I am disgusted.

This is racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Shut up terrydavid and stop making

such negative comments. Reported.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
something different please

not once did any of the men go down on the women, or suck their breasts at the same time as fucking. or hold her down while being fucked from the front. there are lots of positions that are good other than the back door with the woman on all fours. little things like that would have gone a long way to making the story less repetitive. and i hate to say it, but once or twice it would have been nice if one of the women had not enjoyed it. two men sucking tits while a third fucks is a great fantasy. all the cock sucking not so much. and please let the husbands not be such wimps with small dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Imagination ?!? From a nigger ???? !!!

Bah ! 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad, really bad

Horrible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad?

I suspect this tale of feminine lust was overplayed with contemptuous adjectives. Everyone I know holds an oversexed wife is far better than a frigid wife. I think Peter held the more more understandable views. David was crushed to learn that his wife actually liked sex. I had difficulty keeping Lucy and Jane separated from each other in this story. How to improve his writing? Lord Ramsay should proof his stuff a bit more(?)...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fuck!

My fingers never left my pussy the entire time I read the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a LOT OF SEX!

I think such clubs, as the "Ivory Club" might really exist someplace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff

I really like your dominance stories please keep writing. Perhaps not so many 14 inch tools would make your tales more affirming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OVER DONE

It started out great, then you lost it. Got tired of the repetitive monologue. Chapters drawn out longer than they needed to be.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
An unimaginative 8th grader

Admittedly, I only read a few paragraphs from several chapters of this story. For the life of me I can’t understand how this story could be rated above a 3.

The writing is truly juvenile. The vocabulary limited. The dialogue absurd, stilted and unconvincing. Every chapter is nothing but a slight variation of the previous one and a preview of the next.

A solid 2. A generous 3 except it might encourage the writer to submit more of the same.

fideliobisfideliobisover 3 years ago

it's always the same story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous