The Jamie Born Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she jumped; she heard the familiar squeak of the back door as it was slowly opened then closed. Her pulse raced and she thought many times about running but always her thoughts returned to David. She didn't want her friend to get busted.

She then heard movements in the room and shuffling of objects. Not sure what was going on she finally spoke.

"Is that you?" Not sure just what to say, she said what was on her mind.

"Shhh." Came a quick quiet reply.

Jamie then heard the lights go off and what sounded like candles being lit by a lighter. Jamie began to get edgy as another 10 minutes passed with out a word.

"C'mon I do not have all night." She finally said. Jamie wasn't really frustrated, as she had accepted her fate; it was the anticipation that was killing her. As time passed her mind began to wonder and despite her best efforts to remain clear headed and cold to this stranger she couldn't. Exactly what was going to happen to her she didn't know but she knew it was going to involve sex and she couldn't stop herself from getting wet. Actually it was like fore play and somehow, she felt he knew this.

"Shh." Was all he said. Jamie couldn't even make out a voice yet.

Finally, she felt a hand on her side and she jumped. He was behind her and she felt he was still clothed and the chill of the outside still lingered on his body. He reached up and adjusted the blindfold and made sure it was in place. Then he turned her around and she felt his eyes on her body. The suspense was driving her crazy. She heard him moving around her and then he whispered "Beautiful." He was so quiet she barely heard him and was still unable to make out his voice.

Jamie finally felt his hands move across her back and along her sides. At first she jumped at his touch simply due to the suspense but it wasn't unpleasant.

His hands move slowly down her sides and across her hips. Tracing along her hips they moved along her front and met just above her pelvic bone. His hands paused there and Jamie wondered what would happen next. She was wet and she silently cursed herself. Slowly his hands began to move up her flat stomach and before they could cover her full breasts, they stopped. She silently growled to herself. This was a slow systematic seduction and Jamie was no longer clear in thought. She wasn't sure if this frustration was from her wanting to get started so it could be over or if she really wanted this.

Again: The suspense.

Suddenly his hands began to move again and they didn't disappoint her and they covered her full breasts. Jamie felt her nipples stab at his hand and then felt his fingers pinch them. Pulling them firmly, almost too hard but not so, he began to rub them between his fingers making them stick out long and hard. His right hand continued up and when it reached her neck he turned her head and tried to kiss her. Jamie had sensitive nipples and her head was no longer clear but she denied him and forced her head forward.

'I am not going to enjoy this and I sure as hell am not going to help him get his rocks off.' She thought.

He quietly laughed in her ear. Her sudden anger by his taunt helped fuel her determination.

His hands now moved along her body and down meeting at her round ass. He slowly groped her ass and she felt him kneel.'Oh no not my ass.' She thought. It was one of her most sensitive areas. Suddenly she felt his mouth on her butt. Kissing and licking through the mesh fabric. This was not good for her because few things aroused her like this did.

Up until now Jamie's hands remained at her sides but now she had to consciously fight to keep them there.

Suddenly he grabbed the fabric and ripped it exposing her ass to him. Jamie jumped and almost moaned.'Damn it ... this is not good.' She continued her inner battle. She was very determined to remain strong but so far he was doing everything right almost as if he knew. No longer hindered by the mesh he continued to lick and kiss her ass. Covering her round butt in saliva his hands moved freely up and down her legs leaving goose bumps in the wake. Jamie was stunned at this affect and fought back another moan. Suddenly she caught herself but too late. Her right leg moved slightly outward giving him more access to her body.'Damn it.' She cussed.

When his hands finally returned to her ass he groped her full butt and moaned as her teased her. Slowly, however, he began to move inward towards her anus.'No. Please no.' She thought. But he kept going and finally he spread her ass and his tongue moved to her extremely sensitive anus.

"No." She tried to protest but it came out more like a moan. He ignored her and pressed firmly against her tight ring with his tongue. Jamie's head began to spin. This was a direct route to her pussy and he was aggressively probing her anus. Jamie suddenly felt her balance waiver and she reached out for her sofa, which she hoped, was still near her. Finding it, she bent a little for support but this, of course, gave him a better angle.

"Ohh... God." She finally moaned. He just kept at her. His hands continued to fondle her ass as his tongue worked magic on her extremely sensitive anus. She could feel how slick her ass was and gripped the sofa tighter as her passion built. She felt him push his tongue hard against the opening and she relaxed to take him in.'Some fight.' She thought to herself.

Suddenly she felt him enter her, not deep but enough to send sparks through her and then she felt his hand on her clit. Right through her spread legs it snaked and he began to rub her clit.

"Ohhhhh. Gooooddd.'" Her head dropped down and her long hair fell across her outstretched arms. Her hands tore at the sofa and she screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God I'm coming." Jamie felt her whole body shake as her orgasm slammed into her. "Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Myyyy Gooooddd." Her body shook hard as the passion poured from her sex. He kept at her not letting up, driving her passion higher. As Jamie's orgasm rocked her body she realized it was the hardest orgasm she had ever had.

The visual must have been so erotic, she suddenly thought as he kept his mouth to her anus. Her body shook for several minutes before he let up but he didn't stop. Her orgasm barely left her body when she felt him push her forward until her body hit the sofa forcing her to stand up right and he spun her around. Now facing him she felt her left leg lift exposing her sex and then his mouth close on her pussy. He immediately moved a slick finger to her anus again and eased it into her.

Jamie suddenly grabbed his head and screamed again.

"Not again. Ohhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Her one leg shook as it bore her weight. What he was doing to her was incredible. Her body shook with the onset of another orgasm, another strong orgasm. His mouth closed over her clit and his finger filled her bowel. She felt stretched but the pain only intensified her arousal.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God." Her body shook and began to tingle as he hungrily ate her. She came again. "Ohhhhhhh my Gooooodddddd. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh."

Her head spun as her passion flowed from her body again. Two such strong orgasms, especially so close together was a first for her. Again he didn't let up on her as his mouth kept working her sex and her orgasm seem to last forever. Jamie struggled to keep her balance but he helped. She slowly began to come back down and she became very sensitive. Easing back he let her leg fall to the ground.

She shook for several seconds trying to maintain her balance. But the stranger didn't give her much time. Pulling her to him he kissed her and this time she kissed him back. With her mind not clear her body responded and her arms went around his neck. For the first time she felt his body and he felt good. Not overly built but strong and not fat, maybe average. Either way he felt good.

"Who are you?" She finally managed to speak again.

"Shh." He whispered. Then she felt him take her hands and move it to his shirt, to the bottom more specifically. She understood and pulled it over his head. Jamie was beginning to recover from her aroused state and she remembered why she was there.

She felt him push her to her knees and she wanted to stop. She wanted to make him fight for everything. Make every bit of this a battle for him but as her mind worked her hands did too. She suddenly realized her hands had opened his pants and she was pulling them down his legs. He stepped free and she again tried to stop herself but she pulled his boxers down and took him in.'What am I doing? Do I not even have the power to stop myself?'

"Mmmmm." The first sounds he made that weren't a whisper. Jamie was surprised at how good his cock felt. Not too big and not too small. She guessed about seven inches and so smooth. He had trimmed his pubic hair and this was a first for her, it definitely made it more pleasurable.

Her mouth devoured him. She worked hard to please him to show him she can give as good as him. Up and down she moved on his cock coating it with saliva. One hand caressed his heavy balls and her other raked nails up and down his stomach. Licking up the side of his cock she moved on to his stomach tasting the flesh as his erection stabbed at her throat.

His hands remained at his sides and she didn't like that. She didn't want to give in yet, he had her so aroused, so incredibly turned on that she not only came but she also encouraged it. She willingly held his head and screamed in passion as he feasted on her and she was not going to be outdone.

Moving back to his shaft her tongue moved up the side and slowly over the head before she took him deep again.

"Mmmmmm. Ohhhh." He fought to remain quiet and she could tell he was struggling with this.

Jamie suddenly moved under his cock and as she licked down the under side to his balls she licked her finger coating it in saliva. Moving back up she swallowed him again and her finger moved to his anus. She knew what this did to men and she was, after all, instructed to please him.

With one hand on his balls she began to ease a finger up his ass. It didn't take long. Jamie suddenly felt his cock swell and she knew he was going to cum. Then she felt his hands on her head. He moaned loudly and held her there forcing her to swallow his release. Normally Jamie wasn't crazy about this but she wanted to show him that two could play this game.

His release was long and hard and she felt him shake as he poured a tremendous load into her stomach. She couldn't remember a man coming with such a large load.

He held her there until she licked him clean and finally she stood up. She wanted so badly to pull the blindfold off but knew she couldn't. In fact the more she thought about this she felt her anger returning. She quietly cursed herself for enjoying what just happened and was determined to get even, not play along and let him control things.

He moved around her again and she could take the silence no longer.

"You have had your fun, now go." Jamie just wanted to hear his voice.

"Shh."

"Stop shushing me." Her anger was beginning to rise again.

He said nothing as he walked around her again. She felt him stop behind her again and press against her. She wanted to lash out at him but again her body betrayed her, he felt good. He kissed her neck and turned her head to kiss her but she again refused.

He then moved away and took her hand. Pulling her as he walked she knew her house and where they were going. Sure enough she thought to the steps then up. He took her to her own bedroom and over to her bed. Stopping at the foot of her four-post bed he pushed her back until she backed into one of the long wooden posts.

Not sure what to expect she remained still. She didn't have to wait long and she felt him press to her body. His mouth on hers again but she turned her head. He didn't chuckle this time he just moved to her face. Jamie, of course, tried to ignore him but it was impossible. She felt the length of his body pressed to hers. His penis, semi-hard was already pressing against her pussy. His kisses were soft and erotic as he moved along her face and ears. Then he moved to her neck, probably the next most sensitive part of her anatomy.

'Damn it! Not my neck now.' She thought.

"Look." She tried to move. "Please go."

He held her there and didn't answer. Then he did as she feared and began to aggressively suck on her neck. Her neck is sensitive but mostly to aggressive sucking. Usually the kind that will leave long red hickeys covering the skin but she had a boyfriend actually give her an orgasm once just from sucking long and hard on her neck. He was now doing this exact thing to her. Sucking hard and leaving red marks to track his lust. Jamie felt his arousal grow against her stomach and realized again that she was going to lose.

His hand snaked into her hair and if she tried to move her head to pinch her neck he would simply take charge and expose her neck to him. When her resistance began to waver again his other hand joined his first hand and he began to massage her head with strong fingers massaging her scalp.'Damn this guy knows every erogenous zone I have.'She fought her raising desire.'How does?' She lost her train of thought when he kissed her.

Jamie didn't have the resistance to fight him anymore. He kissed her and she eagerly responded to his mouth and tongue. Moaning into his kiss she felt all resistance slipping away.

Her hands dug into his back pulling him into her. The feel of his erection only aroused her more.

Slowly his hands moved down her body and onto her breasts. Jamie released her tight hold on him allowing him access to her large breasts. He began to massage her tits and then her nipples. This had the desired affect on her and she kissed him deeper as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Like earlier he began to pull on her nipples, almost without mercy, he tugged on her sensitive flesh.

"Oh my." She moaned.

Then he guided her hand down to her pussy and together they began to masturbate her. His hand did not remain there long and returned to her hard nipples to continue the abuse of her flesh. They had stopped kissing and he began to suck hard on her nipples. Her fingers knew her body well and worked expertly on her pussy."I cannot believe what is happening here. I am going to cum again. God what he is doing to me?' To her total shock she felt another orgasm rapidly approaching.

"Oh my God I'm going to cum again." She moaned. "I cannot believe this." Her aroma filled the room and his cock stabbed obscenely at her leg. Jamie's fingers worked magic on her pussy. Rubbing her clit for a while then slipping her fingers through her wet folds and deep into her pussy. Her cunt was so wet that the sounds of her masturbation reached their ears and he moaned. This sent a spark through her body and she felt the familiar feeling deep inside. Then suddenly he was on her neck. His mouth sucking hungrily on her neck as his fingers abused her tender nipples all the while her fingers knew just where to touch. Her head began to spin again and the stimulation to her body overwhelmed her. Jamie came again.

"Oh... my.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh. Feels so good." She cried out as her body shook. "Jesus... Oh my God." Jamie had no control of her body as it jerked against the passion that gripped her. For a few short minutes Jamie let the post support her weight as her body recovered from yet another powerful orgasm. Finally her hands slowed and he eased up on her. Sweat covered both of their bodies as Jamie finally grabbed hold of her lover for balance. "Oh my gosh." She finally managed to say. She felt her hands; covered in her own release, disappear into his mouth. Even this turned her on. She suddenly realized he had a power over her and this she wasn't comfortable with.

Weak in the legs he moved her to the bed and lay her down. Crawling up next to her he guided his cock back to her mouth. Jamie freely took it again. His hands were not idle, however, and they explored her flesh freely. He seemed as if he couldn't get enough of her body. Jamie felt exhausted as if she had just run 10 miles but the feel of his cock in her mouth made her moan. She lost and she knew it. This man, whoever he was, controlled her and she could do nothing about it.

He moaned again as Jamie sucked him. She was slow and tender as she orally pleased him. Jamie was making love to his cock and loving what she was doing. She wanted to take him over the edge again just as he had done to her 3 glorious times tonight. The feel of his smooth cock as it slid past her full lips was turning them both on. Jamie never imagined she would actually want a man to cum in her mouth but she did. She desired his release and this was another first for her.

After several minutes he rolled her on her stomach and pulled her ass up to him.

"No please. Not there." Jamie expected him to take her anus and feebly she tried to protest. Deep down she knew if he wanted it she would give it.

He didn't answer but it didn't matter. She felt his cock teasing her opening, sliding erotically over her cunt and finally entering her. Jamie pushed back to take him in and felt his hands, again, all over her soft skin. It only now occurred to Jamie that he hadn't even fucked her yet.

This man knew her body, somehow he knew everything she liked and he did it well. Slowly he fucked her with long deep strokes. As Jamie moved against him her temporary blindness caused her to focus on her other senses. She felt his legs against the back of her legs, his stomach against her ass whenever he was fully inside her. She felt his slightly callus hands touch where ever he liked, his right calf brushing against hers every time he pulled his cock from her body. She could smell him. She could even remember his taste when she swallowed his seed. His breathing reached her ears and his balls, they way they pressed to her body with each stroke.

Jamie's slow fucking was beginning to get to her exhausted body. Her senses guided her imagination as she pictured this man fucking her. Jamie was not sure how long they moved but she was certain it was more then 20 minutes. Her spent body was alive again and now she was building to her forth orgasm.'I have never cum four times.' She softly smiled.

She had; in fact, become so aroused she could feel the extent of her arousal flow from her pussy and down her leg.

His fingers found her exposed anus again but somehow Jamie knew they would. The sensations that flowed through her body were indescribable and he continued to push deep on every thrust.

"Oh my God I am going to cum again." Her face lay pressed into her pillow as her hands gripped the sheets. "Never in my life... oh my...." Her body suddenly started to buck. She heard him grunt.

"Ahhhh. Ohhhhhh." Then she felt him release, coming deep inside her cunt but this only sent her over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk." Jamie screamed into the pillow. "Oh my God. Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh.... Ohhhhhhhhhh." Her body shook hard from her fourth and most powerful orgasm. She took his deep thrusts as he emptied his second orgasm into her. Her orgasm seemed to last for several minutes and her body continued to shake even when he finally pulled his softening cock free of her. Jamie fell forward on her bed and quietly enjoyed the afterglow of the incredible orgasm she just had. She felt very tired and didn't stir when she felt him get up and move off the bed. She wanted to ask him.'Wait. Wait.' She thought.

She woke. In the exact same position she fell forward on the bed in. She was covered in her comforter she noticed.