The Jamie Born Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly looking at the clock it was nearly midnight. She was alone of course, but looked around the house just the same. Finally she remembered the hidden camcorder. It obviously didn't get what happened up in her room but it would have gotten everything that happened in the living room. She didn't immediately move though.

Did she really want to know what she was about to find out? Part of her actually wanted to not know. She paused again but then shook her head.'What am I doing? I have to know.' She finally decided. She laughed quietly at her own perversions but this guy had given her the best sex she had ever had. Jamie wasn't even going to try and deny that. If she knew who it was would part of the eroticism be gone?

She shook her head again and realized she still hadn't moved. He blackmailed her and she should be angry, yet her body still felt the aftermath of their lovemaking.

She stood there for several minutes pondering her next move but eventually the curiosity overwhelmed her. Slowly walked out of her room and down the steps. Her legs seemed rubbery as they carried her into the living room and she stopped at the shelves where her camcorder lay. She paused again as the same arguments rolled through her head only to come to the same conclusion. Carefully she lifted the camcorder from the shelf she opened it and smiled. Shaking her head she thought.'How?' The tape was gone.

----------

The next day Jamie got up early to run some errands before she went back to her studying. When she opened the back door to leave there was a white plastic bag hanging from the awning. Grabbing it she looked inside and found an envelope and a present.

'What the?'She thought. When she opened the envelope she realized it was from her mysterious blackmailer because inside was a page of the test and a letter.

Jamie:

Thank you for the wonderful time last night. You are even more beautiful then I ever imagined. I wish I had a hundred pages of this test to blackmail you with. I wonder why you hide your incredible beauty behind sweatpants and ponytails. As you can see I have enclosed another page of the test and I only have five left. I am sure you felt the whole test would be given to you but I never said that. Please do not be angry but I cannot give up the opportunity to have you one more time. If you would do me the honor of wearing your gift on Tuesday I will give you another page.

That was all it said. Jamie went back inside and opened the neatly wrapped present. Inside was a very sexy red sweater/skirt outfit. Surely he did not pick this out because it was too nice for any guy to randomly pull off a rack. Jamie eyed the present and held it against her body, checking the size she guessed it would probably fit.

Jamie went about her errands but all day she thought about the last 24 hours. What was he up to? There is no way she was going to date this guy or going to fuck him again. He said he would give her the test and quite obviously he was going to work it out of her one page at a time.

Jamie cussed under her breath but really wasn't surprised. Then she cussed again realizing she was getting wet at the thought of this guy touching her again. It was good sex and she knew it. She was too realistic to try and deny that it was the best sex she has ever had but it was still blackmail. She needed to find out who it was and make them pay.

When Jamie arrived home she tried on the outfit and found it fit perfectly. It was much more form fitting then what she normally would wear and it played to her assets, not hiding them. She looked in the mirror and thought to herself 'I look fantastic.' She picked out the rest of the outfit and readied it for Tuesday. She continued with her studies and found her mind returning to Friday night often.'Damn it!' She thought.'Why couldn't it be somebody I'm already dating?'

----------

The remainder of the weekend passed without incident and on Tuesday Jamie wore the outfit that was given to her. Her four roommates all commented on how great she looked and, of course, wondered why she dressed so good. Jamie just told everybody she had an appointment and needed to get there right after class.

Two days later Jamie got a letter in the mail with no return address. Opening it she discovered it was from the stranger and the only thing inside was page three of the test. Jamie was shocked at herself that she was actually disappointed that this is all he sent.

----------

Nearly a week passed before she heard from the stranger again. One evening when she was checking her email she had one titled 'Page 4'. She immediately opened it and read on.

Jamie,

I realize exams are here and I am sure you would like to get your hands on this before I am forced to turn it in. I know you have a 3-day weekend coming up next weekend and I will be paying you a visit on Saturday the 18th same time, same place. Do not try denying this because I know you are going home that weekend.

You will be getting a small package in the mail. It is another outfit I would like for you to wear with the mask, of course. Same instructions as before: clean and trim.

Your Master.

Jamie read the email several times and each time she got more and more angry.

"Master." She said out loud the quickly caught herself. She was in the library still.'Master! What the? Who does he think he is? 'MASTER!!! Fuck him.' Jamie immediately responded.

Listen you Bastard. I have done as asked and you went back on your deal. I will get you for what you are doing. I will NOT meet you on December 18th or any day after that. Why don't you go tell David yourself? Tell him how you have to blackmail his friend to get sex, probably because nobody else will fuck you. You son of a bitch leave me alone.

Jamie sent the email and she was growing more and more furious.

Almost immediately a response came back to her.

Jamie,

That is not very nice. Need I remind you about Dave and his little problem? You know we had great sex so just give up and admit it. Now there is something else you need to remember... I have this little tape. I wonder how that would look on the school Internet? I will presume the time and place is satisfactory? Have a nice day.

Your Master.

"What!" Jamie snapped as she read the response. Several heads immediately looked up in the library. Looking up, tears started to well in her eyes. She quickly shut down the computer and ran home.

When she arrived she tried to avoid everybody but Sara caught sight of her as she darted into her room. Fortunately she was the only one home but she could tell right away something was wrong.

"Jamie?" She said quietly as she knocked on her door.

Nothing.

"Jamie?" She said again.

"Please leave me alone." She said back between sobs.

Sara wasn't about to leave her all upset. She and Jamie go back to elementary school and their parents were then and still are good friends. Sara tried the door and it opened. She entered and closed the door behind her and went and sat next to Jamie on the bed.

"What's wrong hun?" Sara asked. Jamie looked at her and filled with frustration she spilled everything. She told Sara the whole story including how good the sex was and what he was doing now.

Sara sat quietly for a few minutes deep in thought. "We need to catch that bastard. He will do it to somebody else when he is done with you."

Jamie remained quiet.

"I will help you."

"You can't." Jamie said. "If he finds out."

"He won't." She said. "What you need to do is go through with the meeting and I will get him."

"How?" Jamie asked.

"I will tape him." She said. "You already did and he had time to find it but he wont if I am hidden. I will get him right after he touches you and we will be the ones calling the shots."

"I don't know?" Said Jamie. "He seems to know a lot about me."

"Well if he is hot on you he doesn't know my habits." Sara said. "Look Jamie we need to stop him." Jamie appeared very hesitant.

"Didn't you say your parents are going on a cruise that weekend?" Sara asked.

"Yeah." Jamie tilted her head. "How does he know these things?"

"I think stalkers usually know much more about that person then they realize." Sara said. "Don't worry."

"I don't know Sara." Jamie was still concerned.

"Look he is chasing you not me. He does not know where I will be or what I will be doing."

"Ok." Jamie reluctantly agreed.

----------

The next week passed extremely quick and soon Sara and Jamie were sitting at Sara's house planning their trap. It was decided that Sara would sit in the family room, in the dark, and from this vantage point she would be able to film anything in the living room. If he took her back upstairs Sara could follow if she felt comfortable but if not she only needed a little and that she should be able to accomplish from there.

As Sara checked over everything on the camcorder Jamie got dressed. He sent her a very sexy red camisole and panties that said 'Sexy Elf' across the front.'Tis the season.' Jamie found herself almost laughing at this mess. Her humor didn't last long because she found that she was getting wet again.'Damn it! Not again! What the fuck is wrong with me?' She put herself together, just like last time, and proceeded downstairs. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Who is that?" Jamie went to answer the phone. Looking at the caller ID she saw a phone number she did not recognize.

"I don't know who this is?" Jamie said.

"Could it be your parents?" Sara asked.

"No. This area code." She decided to answer anyway. "Hello."

"Check your email now." A quiet male voice spoke. So quiet she wasn't sure she heard it right.

"Excuse me?" She said looking at Sara with a confused expression but the receiver went dead.

"What did they say?" Sara looked puzzled.

"Sounded like he said to..." Then it hit her. "It was him. It had to be. He just told me to check my email. Shit." She and Sara ran to her room and she pulled up her school email account.

"What did he sound like?" Sara said. "Did you recognize him?"

"No." She said. "He was too quiet and there was noise in the background. Traffic or something I am not sure."

Finding what she wanted she saw one titled 'cameraman' and she opened it.

Jamie,

I told you to tell nobody and now you have one of your friends hiding to try and film me. How dare you? Did you not promise me you wouldn't say a word? Well now I guess David will have to go. I was going to have everything to you inside of a week and now the Dean will get them.

Your secret lover.

"Your secret lover?" Sara said.

"Yeah. I don't know." Said Jamie. "He was calling himself my Master before but I think he is just trying to piss me off or something."

Jamie looked at Sara. "It worked."

Turning back to the email she read it again. "Shit." Jamie was nervous now. "What do we do?"

"Just tell him I stopped by and that I was just leaving." Sara said flatly.

"I don't think he is going to buy that." Jamie said. "I think he saw you in the house with the camcorder. He was probably watching or came by early and saw you."

"You think?" Sara seemed doubtful.

"Yeah." She said sitting at the keyboard. "He seems to know a lot. I am not sure how yet but I will. Lets see?" She began to type.

Who ever you are.

You have left me no choice as you have lied to me from the start. You promised me everything if I slept with you once and I agreed with no hidden agenda. You blackmailed me and I will get you for this. My friend will go and I promise no tricks. Come at 8:00 PM instead and I will be waiting in my room with my eyes hidden. This is ONLY if you leave the remaining four pages and promise to leave us alone after it is done.

Jamie.

"You can't give in." Sara said. "I won't let you. Not now."

"I have to I am not going to let him have David." Jamie said.

"So you think just giving in will end it?" Sara wasn't so sure.

"I hope." Jamie said. "Think about it Sara? He has used David to get to me and I am worried that..." She paused.

"What?" Said Sara.

"Well I am worried he is going to drag you into this." She finally finished.

"You... You think he would?" Sara sat down on the bed. "I thought he only wanted you?"

"That is what he has said from the beginning but look at you." Sara finally turned to face her. "You are beautiful." Sara smiled softly at the comment.

"If I were a guy and I were calling the shots what do you think I would do?" She reasoned.

Sara paused for a few seconds as her gaze drifted back to the monitor. "Both of us." She said quietly.

"Yeah." Said Jamie just as quietly. Sara's gaze drifted back to Jamie who stood and walked to the bathroom. She was now dressed in her red lingerie and she looked incredible. Jamie had always dressed down but Sara had noticed how fantastic her body was long ago. Full firm breasts she always kept hidden behind sweatshirts and sweaters had to be C-cups, at least, and her ass was firm and round. Perhaps though it was her face that was the most striking feature. Like David, Sara too could see her incredible beauty. On the few occasions Sara actually dressed up she looked striking. Her incredible green eyes and full lips made her irresistible.

'Snap out of it Sara.' She shook her head. Sara had to force her gaze away from her sexy friend. She had vowed to keep things with Rachel and Jamie on a friendship level. She learned that making love to another woman changed things and she did not want to jeopardize their friendship.

When Jamie walked back into the room Sara's gaze immediately fell on her full breasts and the nipples that stood behind the silky material.

"Damn Jamie you look sexy." Sara said before she could stop herself.

"Thanks." Jamie said appreciatively as if she rarely heard such compliments.

Sitting down she smiled softly and turned to the monitor. "Oh. There it is." She opened the new email.

Jamie,

I guess that given the situation you are in, what you did isn't completely unexpected. The dedication to your four friends is stronger then I had guessed and quite admirable. I will make a deal with you now, you and Sara. Prepare her like yourself. I am sure you have something sexy she can wear? When I leave tonight the remainder of the test shall be yours and you will not be bothered by me anymore.

I am sure that Sara shares your dedication to her friends and ending this tonight would be best. However, I only hold you to this blackmail and if Sara chooses to leave I will honor her promise of silence and come to your house now.

Your secret admirer.

"Your secret admirer?" Sara said quietly. Things began to work in Sara's head. Something was strange about this whole situation but she couldn't put her finger on it. She was sure he realized that if she left and went to the police then he would get busted.

"See." Jamie said looking up at Sara who now stood next to her chair. "I am sorry Sara." She bit her bottom lip expecting perhaps that Sara was going to launch into a tirade. Not necessarily at her but just how he had dragged her into it.

Sara looked at Jamie and smiled. She was so close that Jamie could smell her perfume. She always wore something different and it was never overpowering but Jamie noted how it always made her seem more feminine. Her face was barely a foot away and Sara's smile instantly put her at ease.'My God she is beautiful.' Jamie thought.

Just then Sara pulled the keyboard to her.

Secret Admirer,

I will stay with my friend. You do what you must and if you have any honor you will keep your word and leave us forever.

We will be ready by 8:30 PM.

Sara.

When she hit the send key she looked back to Jamie. "When I agreed to help I knew anything could go wrong." She smiled and hugged Jamie hard.

Jamie was relieved that she was not upset but now other things flooded her mind. Would he make her do things with Sara? She has never done anything with another woman although she has thought about it.

Sensing this very issue Sara took Jamie's hands and pulled her to her feet.

Looking her in the eyes she held her hands. "I know what you're thinking." She said. "Jamie, I know you have thought about it, even fantasized about it, you told me so." Jamie just stared at her friend. "If you find me sexy and open your mind a little I think you will be a pleasantly surprised."

Jamie didn't say anything but she did find Sara extremely sexy.

"Now." Sara suddenly released her hands. "Dress me." She laughed.

"Oh." Jamie refocused. "Ummm. Okay. First you need to shower and trim your pussy." Jamie blushed a little at saying the word to her friend in this context. "He specifically wants that."

"Ok." Sara chuckled. "Squeaky clean I am sure." Sara borrowed one of Jamie's razors and jumped into the shower. It was nearly 20 minutes before she stood next to Jamie in a towel searching her lingerie for something sexy to wear.

"How about this?" Sara held up a tight black leather top with matching bikini style bottoms.

"No." Jamie said. "This I think would look good on you." Jamie held up a teal camisole similar to the one she was wearing but it was longer stopping just below her ass. The matching panties were a thong and she even had a garter that she used to wear with this outfit.

"Mmm." Sara took it from her and held it to her body. "God I love this type of lingerie."

"Yeah I know me too." Jamie watched her model it.

"OK. Be right back." Sara said.

Sara was gone only a few minutes when Jamie went to the bathroom. The door was open now and Sara stood looking at herself in the mirror. Jamie took a quick breath when she saw her friend dressed in her lingerie.

"Wow." Jamie said and stopped next to her sexy friend.

"Look at us." Sara said and Jamie turned to face the mirror. The site was more then Jamie had expected and her eyes grew wide. The visual of the two standing shoulder to shoulder wearing such sexy lingerie was extremely erotic. They two girls stared at the picture before them for 20-30 seconds before Jamie broke the silence.

"Here." She handed Sara a black silk scarf. "We need to tie this over your eyes when we go downstairs."

Jamie turned back to the mirror and sighed. She adjusted her thong and said. "Oh damn am I wet already." She shook her head.

"I am glad you said that." Sara sighed. "I am too."

"Oh well." She turned to Sara. "Lets go."

The girls went down to the living room to wait. As instructed the lights were turned off and the girls covered their eyes. The girls sat in silence for only about ten minutes before the back door was heard. He was quiet though. They did not hear him move through the house until the floor creaked behind where they were standing. They both jumped at the noise, as the anticipation was high. They stood next to each other and suddenly felt him take a hand from each. Leading them to the stairs they moved up to what they thought was going to be Jamie's room but he turned them early leading them into the guest bedroom.

Both girls thought the same thing: He figured if they placed a camcorder it would be in Jamie's room or in the family room.

Once in the room he stopped them next to the queen size bed and began to move about the room. Soon Jamie heard the familiar sound of candles being lit and the aroma as it reached her nostrils. Then he could be heard undressing and the anticipation was rising in both women. Jamie and Sara were already wet and on both women their thongs were getting soaked.

Finally stepping behind Jamie he turned her to face Sara. He gently pushed them so close together their breasts were touching. Jamie experienced the first of what was to be many surprises that night. Sara's breasts felt wonderful pressed to her body and her nipples went firm against Sara's silk covered flesh. Then they felt something wrap around their waists and then pulled tight. It was a belt drawing the bodies together and locking them.