The Jamie Born Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Ma." Jamie said. "I'm not really hungry. You go and have fun."

"OK. If you change your mind just call me and we'll bring you something." She said.

"OK." Jamie stood and walked to the door with them. "Thanks." She kissed both of them and went up to her room.

Going to her bathroom she turned on the shower and undressed. Jamie loved the feeling of hot water massaging her body. Massage! Her mind raced back to what David had done to her during their first time together. The way he massaged her shoulders then later her neck and head.

"God." She quietly moaned as water sprayed across her face. It was fantastic but it was dishonest. A sudden pang of fury raced through her body but just as quickly it left. She loved him and he was her best friend but he continued to let her down.

Jamie remained still under the water letting it beat off her body until it began to turn cold. Turning it off she stepped out of the tub and grabbed her towel. Drying herself off she wrapped the towel around her body and opened the bathroom door. The steam billowed into the room but the light was off.

Hitting the switch the overhead light didn't go on.

"Shit." She groaned. "Figures." Her intention was to go to her nightstand and turn on the small desk lamp but just as Jamie entered the dark room a hand grabbed her from behind and closed over her mouth. She grabbed the hand with both of her hands and tried to scream but nothing came out.

"Shhhhh." Came a familiar voice. She froze. That voice. It was David.

Just as she was ready to launch into a stream of complaints he spoke.

"I love you Jamie Born." He said quietly. She froze and he removed his hand from her mouth. Turning her head she looked at him. His face so close to hers she instantly got wet.

'Figures!' She thought.'Some stance.'

"I am sorry that I took you for granted." He said quietly but clearly. "I could not go another day with our friendship in such jeopardy. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Her eyes softened and he wanted to kiss her but he still wasn't sure.

Jamie still hadn't spoken but she heard him well.

Part of her wanted to make him suffer a little longer but his boyish charm and sincerity were winning her over. She knew she couldn't stay mad at him forever but to cave so quickly? She wanted to speak but several things were happening that prevented clear thought.

First and foremost was the closeness of his body. She was wearing only a wet towel and could feel the length of his body pressed to her back. Her ass, which she knew to be his weakness, was ironically positioned directly over his covered cock and now she could feel it growing. His smell filled her nostrils and this had become an aphrodisiac to her. The covering of her eyes during their lovemaking had heightened her other senses and his smell was strong in her memory. Also, she remembered the sex. Despite the deception the sex was fantastic. Not wholly the execution of his plan but he knew how to please her, how to touch her and this was always on her mind. Lastly and most importantly were her feelings for him. For the longest time she had wished he would say those three magic words and now that he had she was melting quick in his embrace.

David stared at her waiting for some response but he could see the racing of her mind.

"Jamie?" He said softly.

"Hm?" She softly said and blinked as if pulled from a dream.

David couldn't wait any longer and leaned in and kissed her. Jamie's eyes watched him and at the last moment he wondered if he were making a mistake but when they touched she opened to accept him. Parting her lips slightly her tongue met his and the soft kiss sent goose bumps through her body. Without breaking the embrace she turned in his grasp to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck. Deep down she had always known it would be this fantastic to kiss him. For several minutes they kissed. Not hurried or planned this time they enjoyed the others mouth.

Jamie finally pulled back slightly to look David in the eyes. She felt his erection fully against her stomach and her excitement now slowly trickled down her leg.

'My God!' She thought.'How can I be so wet, so quickly?' But even as she thought this she knew the answer. In the last month she had had the most sexually active and experimental time of her life. Sure, what David did was wrong but she couldn't deny how fantastic the sex was or the fact he really did help her live out one of her fantasies. Two of her fantasies actually. What she had with Sara was every bit as fantastic. This whole change of life she really did owe to David even if he did lie. In retrospect he couldn't have done it right if he didn't lie.

With his confidence renewed he stepped back and pulled off his shirt. She watched but still said nothing as he stepped out of his pants and socks. Standing only in his boxers he stepped to her again and kissed her. Jamie held him tightly and kissed him passionately.

For several minutes they made out but it was David this time that broke the embrace. Staring into her wide eyes he slowly undid the towel that covered her body and let it fall. Jamie stood naked before him and her breathing now hastened. Her nipples stood out hard from her large tits and her body was his. He then pulled his boxers off and gave Jamie her first view of his cock. She looked over his body and her arousal increased again.

Pulling her to him he moved to the bed and gently pushed her onto her back. Jamie watched with wide eyes as he moved between her legs and began to caress her body. Starting with her feet, his hands gently squeezed and massaged up her legs, first one then the other. All the while he completely avoided her pussy. His hands slid over her body and she quickly remembered the comforting caresses she felt while blindfolded. Her body trembled with anticipation as he touched her.

For several minutes her mind whirled as his hands worked their magic. Finally he moved between her legs and kissed her. She felt his body on hers and her legs were open to accept him. She had become so aroused her bed was now wet beneath her ass as a steady stream of moisture flowed from her sex. Her hips began to move slightly as her patience for his cock was wearing thin. He shifted his body and without any hands he found her pussy and entered her.

"Mmmmmm." Jamie moaned. Her hands gripped his back as he began to move. His hands did not remain idle however and he found her breasts. Still kissing her he began to pull on her sensitive nipples. Her body began to shake again and she broke the kiss.

David immediately moved down and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhh." Jamie moaned.

Sucking hard on her nipple he remembered how she reacted to the abuse of her tits.

"Ohhh David." She groaned again. Suddenly she screamed as her nails dug into his back. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh God. Uggg." She had met his thrusts hard as her passion rolled over her. "Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Oh my.... Ohhhhhhh." Jamie came hard and quickly surprising even her. Her body trembled from the release and her sex remained stimulated.

Jamie sought for some balance but David did not cum and he did not stop his thrusting cock. Jamie was sensitive though and wanted to ease the stimulation but she didn't want to ruin it for David. Fighting off the aftershocks she held David as he continued to move.

Suddenly, and with total surprise, her body shook as another small orgasm hit her.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh another...oh David another. Ohhhhhhhhhh." Her nails dug into his shoulder now, it was less intense than the first orgasm but still incredible. Her body shook as he continued to fuck her. Suddenly David pulled free and flipped her over then he pulled her ass up to him. Jamie had not recovered and her mind whirled as he moved her to his will.

"Ohhhhh." Jamie moaned again as he entered her. Her face down on the bed and her hands now grabbing the sheets of her bed she took him again. Her pussy was so stimulated now she felt the urge to push him away but she couldn't. Her body hung on the edge of another orgasm. It was not there yet but building as he fucked her. She had never had this happen to her before.

"Ohhh Jamie." David moaned as he looked over her body. His hands now on her butt he felt her flesh as he fucked her. Jamie hung on the edge. Every nerve seemed to come to life and all focus was on her throbbing cunt. With each thrust he pushed her slightly closer to her orgasm. She now became aware of her nipples as they rubbed the sheets with each thrust of his cock.

"Oh my God." She moaned again. "David. Oh no... Feels so good." She managed to open her eyes and look over her shoulder at him. His eyes were closed as he fought off his orgasm.

"Oh Jamie I am going to cum." He finally moaned. She saw it on his face and his passion pushed her even closer. Then opening his eyes he looked at her and moved his thumb to her anus. She knew it was coming and it was the final spark to ignite her orgasm.

"Ohhhh God." She felt it slam into her. "Ahhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh David. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Ohh Ohh Ohh Ohh." Her body shook and feeling David cum deep in her womb sparked her more. "Ohhhh David. Ohhh Ohhh Ohhh. Ohhh Myyyy...." She shook out of control as she grabbed the sheets hard.

Moving with her, David continued to thrust as he emptied his seed deep into her. With a final thrust he held her against him reeling in the euphoria of being joined. Her body finally stopped and he felt her tremble against him.

Slowly David fell with her onto the bed. For several minutes nothing was said as heavy breathing slowed and bodies relaxed.

Finally Jamie turned on her side to face David. Looking into his eyes she finally smiled. "Took you long enough." She said.

"I know." He said. "Not too quick sometimes."

"Boys are dumb." She smirked. "Tell me though. Did you finally figure it out or did Sara give in?" David stared in disbelief. These girls were pretty sharp and he wouldn't underestimate them again.

"Both." He said.

"Hmm." She sighed.

Lying there for a few minutes they chatted about all they had missed with each other during their week apart. Jamie hadn't told David of her relationship with Sara. She had been with Sara three times in the last week and a relationship it had become. She knew she would tell him soon and mused at the thought he would probably have both of them again.

Eventually they got up and dressed because Jamie's parents were due home shortly. Now she could finally tell her parents that they were dating. Even Jamie's parents knew how they felt about each other. Strange this thing called love.