The Jamie Born Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara felt the already familiar feeling of another woman against her but Jamie was arousing her more then either of her other lovers. Jamie let her hands fall to her sides but Sara's hands found Jamie's hips. Jamie shuttered at her touch.

The man moved behind Jamie and his hands rolled over her back and up to her shoulders. He began to rub; strong hands moved over her shoulders and neck as he massaged her. His thumbs began at the base of her neck and worked little circles up her spine and up into her hair. Jamie felt the stress, brought on by the anticipation of this night, purge from her body. He finally moved up to her head and she felt the fingers snake into her hair and massage her scalp just as he had done at their last meeting.

"Ohhh God that feels good." She finally said.

"What is he doing?" Sara couldn't take the silence.

"A massage." Jamie breathed deep filling her lungs and forcing her breasts harder into her friend.

After nearly 15 minutes he finally stopped and moved to Sara. She felt him move behind her but jumped when she felt him touch her. His hands began their magic on her and for 15 minuets Jamie felt Sara's body relax against her. All too suddenly, Sara thought, his hands left her head. She felt him move along her side now. His body barely touching Sara's left arm and Jamie's right. There was a short pause but soon his hands began to slide up and down the women's backs. The soft caress moving from their necks down their back and then back up again. The first caress stopped at their round butts but each time he went a little further down until his hands traveled freely over each woman's ass.

The caress was electric to Jamie and she felt her panties getting wetter with each passing minute. Sara was beginning to understand what Jamie had told her. It wasn't just his touch that was good it was his seduction. He was slowly building them up and Sara marveled at his technique. Her thinking was beginning to waver and her panties too were soaked now.

Suddenly his hands moved behind their thongs and down the center of each ass. Both women conscious or not of their actions spread there legs and felt his finger slide down to their sex.

Jamie suddenly realized her hands were on Sara's shoulders and Sara's hands were around her, holding her.

Slowly he moved his fingers deep between their legs and across the opening of each woman. A moan escaped Jamie's mouth and Sara felt herself gush at the sound of her aroused friend.

Now the stranger moaned. Sara was now surprised at how his moan turned her on.

Her body began to take over and her hips began to grind against Jamie's body. Jamie felt him push inside of her and she arched her back as much as she could to give herself to him. Her hands slid up Sara's shoulders and to the surprise of both women she pulled her friend to her and kissed her. It was her first lesbian kiss.

Sara moaned when she felt the soft mouth against her own. The tongue of her friend sought hers and she met its wet caress with her own eager tongue.

'Oh my God can she kiss.' Sara thought.

She felt it all and it was too much. Jamie's full tits pressed to her own, the strangers finger probing deep inside her pussy, and now the kiss. The very thing she had been waiting for since the email only an hour ago.

Her passion finally peaked.

Breaking the kiss she gasped. "Ohhh Jamie." Her arms pulled Jamie harder digging her nails into the soft flesh, her lips nearly touching Jamie's. "Oh God. I'm going to cum." His finger thrust deep and her hips bucked. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Oh my God. Mmmmmm"

The words sent a shiver through Jamie's body and she suddenly felt her orgasm wash over her. The finger of her mysterious lover and the feel of Sara's body had had her on the edge for several minutes. She was so close to coming but able to hold it off, hovering on the very edge but the kiss sent her down the path of no return.

"Oh my... Sara." Pulling her mouth back down she kissed her passionately as her orgasm rode through her body. Shaking and moaning the women rode out their orgasms as one and some how managed to keep their balance. Sara thought had she not been tied to Jamie she would have fallen.

As Jamie and Sara rode the post orgasmic bliss they became vaguely aware of their thongs being pulled off. Their passionate kissing had ceased but they held each other tightly forehead-to-forehead. Jamie didn't know how long she stood there but it had to be several minutes.

Feeling incredibly satisfied, a feeling of warmth over took her. She had never felt closer to anybody then she did to Sara right now. When her breathing returned to normal she leaned in and kissed Sara. She needed to know and she got her answer when Sara softly returned the kiss. Then they felt him press to their sides again. Turning Jamie's head he kissed her passionately. She retuned his embrace already use to the feel and taste of his mouth and still never seeing this stranger. Then he moved to Sara and she displayed the same passion as Jamie.

Suddenly they felt the belt holding them together fall from their bodies. Gently he pulled them to the bed. Holding hands the girls crawled up next to him. He lay back and pulled Jamie to him. She knew what he wanted and moved down to his cock. She began to pull his boxers off and Sara quickly joined in. The girls didn't pretend to hate this or to fight him they were more then willing. They lay one across each of his legs and began to suck him.

Jamie and Sara worked in unison to please him. They were skilled working together as if they had been doing this for years. Sara's hands began to explore his body and she agreed with Jamie's description of him. Her mouth slid up and down the length of his cock brushing Jamie's lips as they worked. Their combined efforts began to work on each other. The smell and taste of his body coupled with the feeling of the other woman so close fanned their arousal.

It didn't take long for them to bring him over the edge and when he came both women shared his release. They kept their mouths on him until he finally slumped back on the bed breathing heavily. Sara, unlike Jamie, loved body fluids and really enjoyed sharing this with Jamie.

When the girls finally released him they realized he had not gone completely soft. In fact he remained quite hard and appeared ready for more.

The girls felt the bed shift and Sara remained laying where she was but he moved Jamie to lie where he had been. Sara felt the soft legs of her friend move along her body and knew what was coming next. Jamie must have known it too because she gasped when she felt Sara between her spread legs. Sara wasn't sure if it was from nerves or anticipation but she wanted this.

Sara needed no prompting. She immediately moved to taste Jamie's sex. Without eyes her tongue slid out to find her mark.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." Jamie moaned. The soft face between her legs was definitely skilled. Jamie felt her tongue move along her slit and up to her clit. A soft caress and it slowly moved down between her folds drawing some honey from her pussy. Her mouth now closed over her sex and she gently sucked as her tongue eased into her cunt.

Jamie moaned again and her hands moved into Sara's soft hair and held her mouth to her sex. Jamie was surprised to find how excited she had become from her friends mouth. The taboo of her first bisexual experience only fueled the lust that began to course through her body.

Sara was sparked by Jamie's excitement. She had responded so quickly to Sara's tongue that Sara could hardly contain her own excitement. She remembered the first time she made love to another woman and how exciting it was for her but it was somebody she hardly knew. Jamie, however, was one of her best friends and she loved her dearly. Her emotions poured into her lovemaking and she wanted badly to bring Jamie over the edge. Sara suddenly remembered their silent lover as she felt his hand move over her ass. He caressed her back and then gently pulled her butt into the air. She felt him move behind her and then his cock brush against her wet lips. She had become so excited from going down on Jamie that she felt her own excitement pour from her sex. His cock slid up and down her lips and then he eased his cock into her cunt.

Sara moaned as he filled her. With her eyes closed she could only imagine what it must have looked like. His hands gently moved over her ass as he fucked her and Sara did her best to concentrate on Jamie.

Jamie was lost in the feeling. Every nerve in her body now surrounded her pussy and what Sara was doing to her.

Sara now moaned and her body jerked and Jamie realized that he must have been fucking her. She was so turned on though that the visuals began to flood into her brain as well.

Sara knew her lust was building because of what she was doing to Jamie but the thrusting cock was going to take her over the edge. She felt his hand move in and a finger brush over her anus.

"Mmmmm." She moaned loudly. She loved that feeling. Then she felt his finger begin to rub her tight anus and sparks shot through her body.

"Ohhhh God Sara." Jamie moaned suddenly. "Ohhh I am going.... Tooo... cummmm." Sara felt her face pulled hard against Jamie's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Ahhhh Ahhhh Ahhhh.... Ohhhh my God."

This is the very thing Sara had wanted and when she felt Jamie cum her own orgasm slammed into her.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Ohhh. Mmmmmmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm."

She moaned loudly but stayed with Jamie's humping body. The unseen lover stayed with her though and his cock continued to impale her as her orgasm shook her body.

Jamie's body trembled even after the waves of passion left her. Sara's talented mouth finally let up on her and she collapsed on Jamie and the women held each other for several minutes. Finally Jamie spoke.

"Whoa Sara." She finally breathed. Sara laughed at this response. She was starting to get worried that Jamie might feel a great deal of remorse over what just happened.

"I can't believe that." She spoke again.

"Pretty good huh?" Sara chuckled again.

"Wow." Jamie said quietly.

The girls were suddenly reminded of the unseen blackmailer. He gently pulled Jamie to her knees and then Sara. Then he removed the lingerie they wore and their tits finally spilled into his view. Kneeling next to the women he pulled all three bodies together and they began to kiss.

Both women felt his cock brush against their bodies as well as the breasts of the other. Jamie was all too aware of Sara's tits and shuddered when her nipples brushed against her body. At first the kissing and caressing was mostly the unseen man but eventually his determination and caressing won the girls over. Soon all three were touching and kissing freely with each other. Sara was surprised she was ready to go again. Her orgasms were both recent and hard yet this whole situation had her blood boiling again.

Finally he broke the circle and moved Sara to the bed on her back and had Jamie straddle her in a sixty-nine position. Jamie was all too aware that this moment would come but she found she was more ready then she thought she would be. The pleasure that Sara had given her was too incredible to not be returned or at the very least, attempted. She was not sure how to approach this but she knew what she liked and that is a good place to start.

As soon as she felt Sara spread her legs she lowered her body. Sara took a deep breath when she felt Jamie's incredible tits touch her stomach. Sara's hands slid over Jamie's body and up onto her ass as her mouth moved again to Jamie's sex.

Jamie's hands wrapped around Sara's legs and her fingers found Sara's sex. Jamie then lowered her mouth to Sara and tasted her first pussy.

"Ohhh." Sara moaned. The taste was strong but not unlike her own, she liked it.

Jamie began to explore Sara's sex. Using her tongue as Sara had, she probed between her soft lips and played with her clit. The whole time Sara worked on her. Again the girls had almost forgotten about their silent lover when he moved behind Jamie. This time he knelt over Sara's head and entered Jamie.

"Ohhhh." Jamie moaned. She was immediately rewarded with the feeling of a tongue on her clit as he pushed deep into her. Sara was again flooded with visuals of how it must look and felt a strong desire to pull the scarf from her eyes but she didn't. Jamie had suddenly doubled her efforts as lust and confidence over took her. She was no longer tentative and gentle with Sara. Her tongue aggressively probed Sara's sex.

Sara was surprised at how good Jamie was at this. Perhaps it was the situation but Sara felt the sensation in her sex build. It hadn't been that long but the magic of Jamie's tongue was sending shivers through her body.

Jamie was now driven by lust. She had never in her life felt what she was feeling. Her mystery lover was rapidly driving deep and hard as Sara's tongue worked on her clit. Jamie had to fight to stay with Sara as her own orgasm was building. The girls suddenly seemed to be engaged in a battle as to who could get the other off first. As hard as Jamie tried she really didn't stand a chance. Her lover's cock continued to thrust deep and his breathing had changed, she knew he was going to cum. Sara's hands now caressed her large breasts and of course her incredible tongue skillfully danced over her clit.

Jamie suddenly cried out. Her orgasm hit hard and without warning. Her hips began to jerk and her mouth closed on Sara's sex.

"Ohhhhhhhh. My.... God. Ohhhhh fuck...." She moaned into Sara's pussy. "Ohhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her release sent her lovers over the edge and they both moaned in unison. Jamie felt his release fill her, as she suddenly tasted Sara's cum. Both only intensified her state and her orgasm seemed to last several minutes.

The girls collapsed on the bed and the man moved off the bed. They were so spent they hardly noticed his disappearance.

For nearly five minutes nothing was said until Sara broke the silence.

"That was fun." Jamie could tell she was smiling.

"Oh. I know." She was too tired to smile though she felt it.

Suddenly they felt the man take them by a wrist and help them to their feet. With unsteady legs he took them to Jamie's room and to the end of the bed. Gently he fastened something to Jamie's wrist and looping it through the bed frame he attached the other end to Sara.

"Hey." Jamie suddenly realized she was fastened.

"Shhhhh." He said and handed her something, it felt like a glass of water.

"Let me go." She said totally confused. There was no answer but she heard her bedroom door close.

Sara was the first to react and she pulled off the scarf covering her eyes. It was completely dark in the room but she guessed he was gone.

"Jamie you can pull off your mask." Sara said. Jamie did so and realizing what happened reached for the bedside light. Clicking it on they immediately saw they were alone and handcuffed together. The cuffs fed through the bed frame so they were stuck.

"Shit." Sara suddenly said. "Now what?"

"I don't know." Jamie said in a calm voice. "I don't think he ..." She looked down at the glass that she had set on the bed when she reached for the light. Inside one of the ice cubes was a key. Sara followed her eyes and saw the key to the handcuffs.

"Thinks of everything don't he?" Sara said as she shook her head.

"I know." Jamie looked at her. "Gives him a few minutes to get away and we still won't see him."

Suddenly they both jumped when they heard the back door close. He was gone.

When the girls freed themselves they dressed and went down to the family room. On the sofa was a brown bag with the remainder of the test inside.

"You know." Jamie said. "David will probably never know what we did for him."

"Yeah." Sara faced her.

"I realize it was my problem." Jamie said. "Sorry to involve you but thanks."

Sara smiled at Jamie and Jamie blushed.

"Oh I didn't suffer that much Jamie." She laughed and hugged her. Jamie hugged her back and they went up to bed. Sara climbed into bed next to Jamie and pressed her body against Jamie's back. She wrapped her arms around Jamie's waist and Jamie held her hand. They didn't speak and very quickly they both fell asleep.

By Tuesday the 21st the group of five were completely done with finals and all parted for Christmas break. Over the break Jamie and Sara saw each other nearly every day and spoke often of that night. They had become closer and now shared a very big secret.

Although school didn't start until January 11th they all returned to the house by December 30th. There was a big New Year's Eve party every year at one of the frat houses. It was always deemed as one of the best parties of the year but it was very crowded and usually rather crazy. If you didn't get there early enough you wouldn't get in but since Rich was a member of the fraternity he always made sure they got in.

They all arrived before 8:00 PM and proceeded to have a great time. As midnight approached Sara and Jamie brought out two bottles of champagne that they brought along. Soon they were all counting down to midnight and with a bang the New Year was rolled in.

As Dave, Rich, Jamie, Sara, and Rachel all toasted the New Year they kissed their friends and moved off. Everybody that is except David and Jamie, it was strange as they stood together. Watching from the outside they looked as if it was their first kiss after their first date. Nervous tensions filled the air between them. They stared at each other for several seconds before Jamie lightly sighed. She was a little disappointed.

"Well." She smiled. "Happy New Year David." She leaned in and kissed him. Not a deep passionate kiss, like she wanted, but a tender caring kiss and not more then a few seconds.

She froze. David moved back a little and looked at her staring wide-eyed at him.

"What?" He said.

For several seconds she didn't move. Then suddenly she slid her hands around his neck and kissed him deeply. Her hands held him tight as her soft lips drew him in. Her tongue slowly sought out his and caressed it. David was oblivious to all around him as her kiss sparked his feelings for her. But just as suddenly she stopped and stepped back, her eyes wide again.

"You." She said with a look of total surprise and a long pause as her eyes searched his face. "It was you." She stared at him as if he had just betrayed her. What followed were ten of the longest seconds of David's life. "How could you?" She slowly said.

"Jamie." He said softly.

"No." She quickly said and her hand moved to his chest to keep him from advancing. "I." A tear fell from her eye and she suddenly turned and left.

David wanted to call out but he knew that right now there was nothing he could say to calm her. The noise of the room returned to his ears as she walked out the door. Looking up he noticed that all was normal, nobody noticed the exchange except one: Sara. She was standing across the room staring at him.

He watched her slowly wedge through the crowd until they were standing face to face. Neither spoke for several seconds as she just stared up at David.

"It's you isn't it?" She finally said. David paused for a very long moment before he spoke.

"Yeah." He finally admitted.

"I had a feeling." This really didn't surprise David though. If anybody would have figured anything out it would have been Sara, she was always so tuned in on things.

"How long have you known?" He finally said.

"I didn't know for sure until now." She said. "But I have suspected since shortly after our little ... encounter." Sara continued to meet his eyes as if forcing him to face it. "You knew too many personal things and you showed concern when I became involved. I don't think most guys would have handled it the way you did." She continued, "There were a few other things I noticed but that's not important right now." David felt the weight of her gaze all too strongly now.