The Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are well covered Michael," Sandy replied. "You did a good job of taking care of our Fuzzy-Wuzzy Bear. You lie down in the middle, and we can catch some sun." I sat on the end and then shifted my weight back and stretched out fully. The girls settled on either side of me, and we were all close enough together that our limbs were brushing against each other. We lay there like this for about fifteen minutes when I felt Sandy's arm moving against me. It was more than just a random bumping. She brushed her arm back and forth against my arm, and it was moving closer to my side with each movement. I felt her elbow brush my ribs. She kept it against my side, and her forearm slid across my side. Her hand was aligned with my hip, and she began pressing lightly into me with the back of her fingers. I felt her hand rotate so that her fingertips were moving across my skin. Her hand moved up and over my hip, and she slipped her fingertips into the blond tufts of the hair she found. She traced small circles and moved closer and closer to the center until she was at the base of my dick. She lifted her hand and her fingers took hold of the tip of my dick, squeezing it tenderly in her grasp. She pushed her fingers down the length of my shaft and slid them over my balls. Her fingers hooked underneath, lifted them up, and then released them to fall back down. She seemed to like this, and did it several more times before she wrapped her hand around my balls. She massaged my sack, and rolled each testicle between her fingers and thumb. Her hand trailed back up along my dick until she was at the tip again. She held my dick between her fingers and slid her thumb in circles around the tip, and then up and back along the slit. Suddenly I heard Suzy's voice speaking to Sandy and me. "As much fun as it is to watch you play with his dick Sandy, I think we better roll over or we're going to get burned."

Sandy laughed. "Okay Suzy, you're probably right. But I can guarantee you it was more fun to do than it was to watch. Our Fuzzy-Wuzzy is pretty fun to play with and it's hard for me to stop. Okay, let's roll over and get some sun on our other sides." We all rolled over and settled into our towels. As I arranged myself, I reached underneath me and pushed on my dick and balls so they were between my legs and pointing toward my ankles. I lay down, and as I relaxed I spread my legs so that my feet were at the edge of the lounger. In this position I could feel the warmth of the sun shining on my dick and balls. The heat was warm on my ass, and with my legs spread wide, my anus was exposed to the sun's rays as well. I lay there for some time with the sun on my back making me sleepy. As I was just about to nod off, I felt a hand land softly on my lower back. From the way the fingers were pointing, I knew that this time it was Suzy who was touching me. My head was facing her direction, and I opened one eyelid just enough to see her. She had turned from her stomach and was now lying partly on her side. In this position, her hand was able to reach me without straining. Her hand moved just a bit lower and her fingers rubbed gently over the top part of my cheeks. With each stroke of her hand, she moved it lower until her palm and fingers were at the bottom of my ass. She cupped her hand over one cheek, and slowly ran her hand up to the top, and then back down to her starting place. Her fingertips trailed along the cleft of my bottom as she was stroking, and I could clearly feel as each one ran across my anus. When she reached the lower edge again, she moved her hand to the other side and repeated the process. This time it was her thumb that was slipping across my anus, and she used more direct pressure as it went over it. She stopped with the tip of her thumb resting directly on top. She gently pushed, and as I relaxed, the pressure slowly spread the opening, until her thumb slid inside up to the first knuckle. She let it slide out, and then pushed it back in again. Each time she repeated this, it became easier until her thumb was moving in and out without any resistance. She penetrated the opening several more times before finally letting her thumb slip out of my anus, and she moved hand away. She moved down my cheek, this time instead of stopping, she let her hand slide in between my legs. She stroked my inner thighs several times and moved upward until she was against my balls. Her fingers slid over the entire sack as she massaged each of my balls. She gently tugged and lifted my sack as she played. Her fingers slipped between my legs again, and came to rest on top of my dick. She took it between her fingers and thumb and began to slowly stroke back and forth along its length. Each time she reached the tip, she flicked her fingers around the crown and the slit in the end before stroking her way back to the base again. With all of the touching and stroking my dick was receiving today, I had already been close to the edge several times. The special attention I was getting from Suzy was likely to take me over the edge if she kept it up for very much longer. Suzy continued the stroking, and when I was sure that I couldn't take any more, she slipped her hand around my dick and squeezed it in her grasp. My dick was throbbing in her hand, and luckily she was only holding on to it and not stroking any more. This time it was Sandy's voice that broke into the silence. "I can see that you like playing with our Fuzzy-Wuzzy as much as I do Suzy."

Suzy let go of me and I rolled over and sat up. This time I had to laugh. "Well I can tell you that Fuzzy-Wuzzy sure likes how you both play with him! As if you couldn't already tell!" Both girls laughed. "But why don't we all get in the pool again – to cool off." Having said this, I rose, made my way over to the pool, and dove into the cool water. The girls were close behind me and hit the water right after I did. We splashed each other as we swam around the edges of the pool, until we were all feeling tired out. Sandy and Suzy decided it was time they should head back home. We dried off, and I led them back through the house to the front door.

"Well, Michael. It's been a pretty fun day, and you did a very nice job following all of our directions," Sandy said. "I guess we'll have to see how well you do tomorrow." She reached down and took hold of my dick. She shook it lightly and said "Goodbye Fuzzy-Wuzzy. You be good until we see you again tomorrow." As Sandy let go of me, Suzy reached down to give my dick a squeeze, and the two of them headed out the door. All I could think about was what tomorrow might bring.

12