The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

And for four men, with ages ranging from eighteen to thirty-six, their job just happened to encompass all times. A job called "Burglary".

"Look, Joe, I just don't see why we have to do this at night! The old guy who owned this place died in the papers and he wasn't married nor was there anyone living with him, so this place is empty. It's not like there's gonna be anyone here."

The man named Joe, who was the oldest at thirty-six, sighed at his associate's words. "You should know better than I that there's always some level of risk whenever we break into any place, it's best to do it at night when most people are asleep at their homes. Right Mister Juvenile Arrestee?"

Mister Juvenile Arrestee, or better known as Kerry by his associates, stuck his tongue out at the older man but quickly brought it in because of the cold.

The two other men with them, a black person named Lamar and a Hispanic fellow named Manuel both laughed under their breath. Each of the four men weren't overly friendly with each other, as they were only brought together by their "work", but they still shared the occasional joke and drink like most coworkers.

"Ey, so what are we expectin' at this mansion, Joe?" Asked Manuel as the four men walked under cover of night through the tree field. They had their van hidden nearby where they would retreat to just in case, but they still walked a decent distance to the large mansion.

"The usual rich guy stuff. I mean, c'mon, it's a fricken mansion. The old guy who lived there is dead, so it's the perfect time to loot his house."

Kerry then asked, "Then what if there is someone there? If they're sleeping or awake, what do we do then?"

"If they're asleep, try not to wake 'em up. Though if anyone there is awake, or show signs of waking up, silence them. If that happens, report to me and we'll clean the mess." None of the four men had lived lives free of violence, in fact, each of them had killed before save for the youngest.

Their specialty included burglary and robbery, with each of the four men specializing in something related to their field of crime: For Kerry it was sleight of hand, pickpocketing, and fleeing the scene. For Lamar it was bruising, hand to hand, and assault. For Manuel it was lock picking, electronics, and hacking. Joe was a jack of all trades, evidenced by his years of experience in the world of crime, but he showed a particular affinity for gun play.

Their target this time was a mansion owned by the late Buck Teagans, whose death had been shown in the obituaries. Known to be a somewhat rich guy, though only in the area, Manuel looked up Buck Teagans and found he owned an expensive mansion which he bought with his fortune.

After several short minutes, the four men arrive at the back door of the mansion. Manuel and Joe checked for electronic security, but luckily found no signs of it, which was a rarity in the modern times. Thinking it to be an easy job, they had Manuel pick the lock to the door and entered the mansion.

They arrived inside only to find sparse rooms and empty hallways. "Huh, odd, there's not much around. Well, let's split up around the place, take anything you think is valuable and watch out for people, if there are any. Lamar, take the 1st floor, Kerry take the 2nd, I will take the third, and Manuel will take the attic and basement, if there is one. If there's not much to find, help each other out."

The three younger men nodded to their elder and split up accordingly.

Joe followed Kerry and Manuel up the steps until he reached the third floor where he broke off with his associate. Many minutes passed by as he searched the many rooms until there were only two left. He had just finished scouring a room which seemed dedicated to relaxing while enjoying a beautiful nature view from the windows and closed off balcony.

"Fucking shit, is there anything valuable in this shit mansion? It's a fucking mansion for chrissakes!" Joe lost a bit of his temper and spoke out loud, forgetting the need to stay quiet just in case if there was anybody still inside the house.

Realizing his mistake, he covered his mouth far too late and listened carefully for any noises. Whispering to himself, he said, "Good, it looks like no one's around."

He was wrong.

"Hello, allow me to welcome you to my Master's home." A feminine mystical voice reverberated around the room and into his ear canals.

Wasting no movements or time, Joe face the direction the voice came from and pulled out his pistol which had a silencer on. "Show yourself and I won't shoot you." He spoke coldly and would do exactly as he said. Even so, he planned on killing the person after gathering a bit of information.

A young girl in a strange maid uniform appeared from the darkness into the moonlight that shone through the balcony door windows. She didn't wear a fearful face like most who encountered a robber would, which surprised Joe initially, though he kept his cool.

"What's your name?" Joe asked with his pistol pointed straight at the area between her eyes.

"You are not qualified to speak the name given to me by my Master." The girl instantly replied with a tone that sounded like she was greeting unexpected guests.

"Fuck if I care, then where's this 'Master' of yours, bitch?"

"I would not endanger my Master's life intentionally even for a moment."

"Apparently you don't understand the situation, girlie. You see, I'm a scary robber with a gun that will not hesitate to kill you if you piss me off or don't tell me what I want to know. Is your 'Master' or whatever in this mansion right now?" Joe really disliked the girl, but information was man's best friend in his opinion.

"I will not repeat my words. Now, please leave the grounds or I will be forced to evacuate you by force."

"You're fucking serious, damn bitch... Like I'd leave, fine I'll kill you and I'll find your 'Master' with my guys." Joe closed one eye and aimed straight at the girl. "Say night night..." He pulled down on the trigger and fired.

Joe didn't even bother to look at the girl. He heard her body slump to the floor. The vacant pained cries were evidence that his aim was true and she died instantly. Joe holstered the pistol and walked straight for the door to the room he was in.

Then he found himself being lifted in the air. "The *cough* fuck? *cough*" Joe was being choked by something that lifted him in the air. He could feeling his airways being restricted and closed off and tried to pull himself free for even a moment of respite.

Being granted that respite, but not being granted freedom of movement, Joe dangled in the air like a ragdoll as he saw the supposedly dead maid girl appear from the darkness again.

"I did lie, which is unbecoming of a maid treating guests, so I truly apologize about that. I actually was not going to let you leave the grounds alive. The moment you four left for your van, if you did, I would make the natural gas combust, thus consuming you four brigands in an inferno." The girl spoke horrific words but never batted an eyelash. In fact, the longer the girl seemed to stare at Joe, the more he got the feeling that the girl was looking down on him like a piece of trash.

Joe moved his hand down to an electronic device on his waist and pressed a button. This device would alert to his three associates that he was in trouble and needed assistance ASAP. "Fucking bitch, my guys will be here in seconds and take you out!" He somehow managed to utter out those words.

"You mean these three?" The girl touched the lower side of her cheek in feign surprise and pulled open a cupboard right next to her.

Three dead bodies, which resembled Joe's three associates, fell out. Each contained different levels of blood and gore which were the causes of their deaths.

"THE HE-" Joe's shout of surprise was cut off by the invisible constriction around his throat tightened once again.

...

Minutes ago, Manuel found himself perusing the attic.

"Oh fuck yea! Jackpot amigos!" Manuel said excitedly to himself. He found a treasure trove of antique items which would fetch a nice price to the right buyer.

"I am afraid these are not for you."

Manuel heard a female voice speak out to him from behind. He turned ninety degree to his right to see a girl in a maid outfit with her hand outstretched. Floating around her arm were several severed electrical wires which would provide lethal amounts of voltage through anyone's body.

He tried to react with his knife, but failed to do so in time as each of the wires around the girl's hands flew at him and latched on to various parts of his body. Manuel died within seconds after receiving painful levels of electricity that shut down his entire body and burnt him to a crisp.

...

Lamar on the first floor searched through the kitchen area. So far each of the rooms he looked in was a bust, so with some level of hope in his mind, he looked through the refrigerator for a beer.

"Damn, least the old coot could do was leave behind a beer."

"We do not provide drinks to those that bring harm to Master's home." Shocked to hear a female voice, Lamar searched frantically for the source only to find a white fist charge at his body.

The fist, in the shape of a bird's beak, struck his neck, paralyzing his vocal cords. Several more sharp jabs hit various parts of his body and Lamar found himself pinned against the refrigerator. His arms were wrenched around his back into a position where it was painful to tense any of his muscles.

Then the pressure on his arm disappeared only to reappear on the sides of his head. In one quick movement, the maid girl twisted the black man's head around 360 degrees, his neck looked anything but mutilated.

...

"Hmm, this looks cool, I mean what place, all mansions included, has a flipping suit of armor in it?!" Kerry lost his stealth to his slightly excited voice, he was clearly still an amateur.

"Is this yours?" Mainly out of curiosity rather than surprise, Kerry casually turned around to face the voice only to see an extremely beautiful girl.

"Uh, yea..." Kerry was startled by the sheer beauty of the girl and unintentionally said yes to the question.

"Then allow me to return it, albeit in a different way than you would want." It was only until now that Kerry managed to regain his senses to see that his pistol had been lifted off his waist and found its way into the girl's outstretched hand. Though it was not outstretched in order to return the firearm, but to return one of the bullets inside.

The girl fired the silenced gun and the bullet entered Kerry's brainstem, effectively killing him in one shot.

...

Joe couldn't believe his eyes. Did that girl really kill all three of his men, and in the few minutes that he left them in? There was just no possible way that was true!

"It is true, I am afraid. Thankfully for me, I just received a large amount of power from my Master and thus was able to conclude this matter quickly. Though if I did not get that power, the matter would still be resolved, though a bit more slowly than I would wish."

Joe managed to utter out just a few more words. "What the hell are you?"

The girl's eyes changed from black to a solemn gray.

The girl stepped before Joe's eyes, revealing animal ears, a tail, and eyes blazing with an unquenchable thirst for the deaths of those who would cause her master harm. "I am a Kikimora. And I am my Master's humble maid."

The girl snapped her fingers and the invisible restriction squeezed on Joe's neck until the point his head literally popped from his neck like fresh fruit.

The girl stared down on the head and body that was covered in fresh blood. "It seems it is now time to clean up the trash before Master awakens."

And so the devoted maid cleaned up the bloody mess she made completely by the time morning came.

-

"Master, I apologize for not bringing a meal exceptionally suited to your palette. Until I purchase food supplies, this is all I will be able to make."

The very moment I opened my eyes, Marian strode in with a cart holding a sparse tray of food. Freshly cooked strips of meat mixed in with diced potatoes and green peppers. A side dish holding several crisp Asian pears was off to the side of the main tray. As a drink, there was a glass of what had to be freshly squeezed orange juice.

Looking at the meal and back to Marian, I could only stare in amazement at what she produced in what must have been a kitchen devoid of any ingredients. The only way she could have made this was by gathering ingredients outside from scratch... Did that mean she even hunted down the animal for the meat?

In any case, Marian's cooking skills were impressive and I had to tell her that. "Don't worry about that, this is really good! Compliments to the chef." I sampled a piece of the meal only to find my taste buds overwhelmed with flavor. The juicy meat, which could have been any random bird or creature now that I thought about it, mixed well with the soft potatoes and crunchy peppers. The sweet fruit seemed even tastier when coupled with the more densely flavored main dish. As for orange juice, well, I love orange juice.

Marian's eyes changed from black to yellow.

As I praised Marian, she simply smiled in joy because of my compliments. "Your kindness is too much, Master."

"You were saying something about shopping for food a few seconds ago, how are you going to do that?" I continued to shovel in the delicious meal Marian had made for me, not wasting even the crumbs.

"It is as I said, I plan to go into the closest town and search for a market upon which I will buy items and bring them back." Said the maid with a natural voice.

There's a problem already, she spoke as if buying food was like shopping in a middle ages bazaar or marketplace. While I don't know Lansing very well, as I was a New York City native, it was a simple matter to find retail stores in any town or city. Hell, how would she even get to and back from getting food by herself?

"Well, let's go together. There's no way you can carry as much groceries as you probably want without a car. And I've got the only one around, so I'll drive you to the closest grocery store."

"I could not possible have Master do this for me..." Marian was clearly reluctant to accept my offer.

I pressed on. "Nonsense, besides I want to look around the town I'll end up staying in." After taking a quick look at Marian's maid outfit, which was the same as yesterday but somehow free of wrinkles and any speck of dust, I looked up with a pleased, but exasperated grin. "And I just have a feeling that you're not very used to a modern society... I mean you can't expect to go around town in that getup without turning every head, male and female."

"If you wish, I would be glad if you accompanied me. As for my choice of attire, is it not appropriate for a maid serving under you, Master?" Marian spun around like a ballerina, the long skirt flew up because of the air rushing in and I caught a glimpse of the erotic zone underneath.

"Well, it's not that, I think you look really good in that... But in a public area, it's just too strange an outfit to wear, so we'll have to get you new clothes." If she was this Kiki whatever, then I doubt she had much in the way of material goods.

"As for attire that is a simple matter for me. Would you like to observe, Master?"

I was curious as to what she meant. "Yea, let's see it. Is it some sort of magic? Haha..." I laughed nervously; secretly hoping magic still wasn't real. Though if it was, it would certainly make my life more interesting, for better or worse.

Marian stepped back into empty space. With the sun shining through the window and on her body, she looked even prettier this morning. Stretching out her arms and standing straight in the air like a traffic cone, Marian showed off her full glory. Then I saw what was happening.

I still held an inkling of doubt in the back of my mind about Marian's claim of being a Kiki-Lala, and the concept of supernatural existences in general... But what I was about to see completely shot down any doubt left in mind. After this moment, I was a surefire believer in ghosts'n'goblins.

The maid outfit literally melted into her body, every scrap of fabric disintegrated and was absorbed into her skin. I could completely see her nude body, large bust and luscious ass jumped before my eyes and I reflexively leaned back. I could see each part of her body that had the feathery fur, including her swishing tail and cute ears. Then just as soon as her maid outfit disappeared, a new outfit appeared from her skin.

What appeared was a get up that I found far more attractive on her than I could imagine on any other girl. She wore a decently sized skirt with clear grey stockings underneath. As a top, she wore a professional looking blouse that wouldn't seem out of place in either a lawyer's office or a flea market. And on her head was the same silken headband to hold back her hair. Though I wanted to say her guise was perfect (especially in terms of looks), I couldn't say that when she still had her ears and tail out for the world to see. Her tail comically lifted up the hem of her skirt, showing off some rather interesting underwear that I couldn't help but look at through the corner of my eye.

"As good as that looks on you, you still shouldn't go out in public with your, um, tail and ears out." I cautioned Marian.

Taking heed of my words, Marian nodded and twitched her head, which caused her ears to recede into her head. Then grasped the base of her tail, she slowly pushed it inside her body to... I don't even know.

Well, it was best not to worry about the small things.

"Marian, you're really beautiful..." I was in a sort of trance when I said this, mesmerized by Marian's good looks and body.

Marian's eyes changed from black to lavender.

The cute girl blushed and shifted her posture around. "Thank you very much for your compliment, Master. I was worried that you would not find me as beautiful now." Marian seemed genuinely happy because of my comment. "Master I am ready to leave whenever you wish... Are you still tired?" Marian asked, wondering about the cause behind my staying in bed.

No, it definitely wasn't that, it was more along the line that if I got up my morning erection would show right in front of her. Speaking of which, why won't she leave? I can't change into my clothes when someone is nearby... Though it's not like I haven't done anything past that line with her already.

Whether she knew the reason behind my reluctance or not, Marian pressed a hand over her heart and spoke with a resolute expression. "Master, I have already told you that I live for your desires. If there is something you wish of me, you need only ask and I would be happy to provide."

Geez, why am I denying myself to her? Trying to keep a sense of dignity, I removed the blankets and sheets and revealed my morning wood. Poking through the thin fabric of my underwear, begging for any sort of attention, was my solid member throbbing because of Marian's little strip show just now. Like a cheesy porn actor, I asked, "I don't suppose you mind taking care of this for me, would you?"

Marian simply revealed a tender smile. "Of course I do not mind, Master, I would be glad to assist you." Though she spoke formally, her words managed to make my prick even harder than it seemed to be before.

The beautiful Kiki-what girl unbuttoned her blouse all the way which revealed a mountain of exquisite flesh threatening to rip apart the fabric that kept it in one spot. I rested my head on the pillow as Marian pulled out both of her large breasts and got between my legs. Already what little clothes covering my body disappeared thanks to Marian's nimble set of hands and fingers and my shaft was flying full mast right in front of Marian's face.

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers