The Lady Was Bashful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"Gary and I like to trail ride, so we head up here from time to time. There is never anyone around, we sometimes see Elk, and Deer, we even saw a Bear."

"Yea, we saw a bare all right." Gary laughed, causing Sally again to blush.

"Sorry, Sally. Gary can be a jerk sometimes." Mark laughed.

"It's OK. No harm done, Sally and I were just enjoying being out in nature and all, she was only sunbathing." Carl said.

"Do you guys do that a lot?" Mark asked.

"No. In fact, I think that was the very first time for my gal." Carl laughed.

"Caught the first time? That's funny, I hope it didn't turn you off on enjoying it." Mark said.

"No, it felt good, I just didn't expect...." Sally told them.

"Say, do you guys mind if I go cool off?" Gary asked.

"No, of course not." Carl said.

Gary stood up, stripped off his colorful outfit and suddenly nude, he dashed down the bank and into the water.

Sally's eyes widened, Gary was naked so fast it caught her by surprise.

"God." She muttered, watching his bare behind as he ran down the beach.

"That's just Gary, he skinny dips all the time. We both go to the nude beach back home, almost every weekend during the Summer."

"I can see he doesn't have any tan lines." Carl said, laughing.

"Neither do I. Hey, let's do it? Want to?" Mark got up.

"I....Sally?" Carl looked at her.

Sally shrugged, she again felt that same flush she had felt the day before.

"I...I don't know..?" She answered shyly.

"Well, they already saw you so it's no big deal." Carl encouraged.

Sally glanced at Mark who was now removing his clothing. She took a deep breath, she knew very well that Carl wanted her to. She stood up, Carl was grinning at her.

She reached for the catch on her jeans, undid them and wiggled out of them. Mark was already standing there nude. She would have expected him to be erect but he wasn't, he was just looking at her with a grin. Sally tugged off her top, she had her swim suit on underneath her clothing. Glancing over at Carl, he was just stepping out of his pants.

Sally turned and dashed for the water. Gary was splashing waist deep in the chilly water, how he could stand that Sally had no idea, she had barely managed a couple of minutes the day before.

"That isn't fair." Gary told her.

"What?" She asked, as both Carl and Mark piled into the water fully nude.

"You have your clothes on." Gary said.

"It's a swimming suit and I am swimming." She laughed, splashing him. That got her splashed right back, in seconds all three of them were trying to drown her.

Keeping up the activity helped, the water was really cold, so in short order they had to get out. Back at the blanket the three men plopped down. Sally stood there for a moment, not quite sure of what to do. She had never seen three men, all of them naked all at once like this.

"Hey, don't get the blanket wet." Mark told her. Sally realized her suit was wet and dripping.

"Oh, the hell with it." She thought as she reached up and tugged the strings of her top. She set her top on some nearby grass, stood there for a second. Three sets of eyes were on her, Sally felt herself again flush at the idea of exposing herself.

No one said a word as she slipped her bottoms down and off, turning to place them with her top. Turning back, she realized she had just bent over in front of them, and all of them including Carl were staring at her pubic hair.

"God, guys? Haven't you ever seen a girl before?" She asked, sitting down with her legs tightly together.

"Not very many that look like you do!" Mark said.

"Yes, and so relaxed and comfortable about being naked like that." Gary added.

Sally giggled. Relaxed and comfortable? Gary said. Her belly felt full of butterflies, and she already could feel moisture between her legs. She kept her legs tightly shut, afraid they might see that and know.

Glancing over at Carl, Sally saw he was about half hard, so was Gary. Mark was showing no signs at all of being excited, which surprised her.

"This warm Sun sure does feel good after that cold water." Sally said to no one in particular, getting murmurs of agreement. Gary was now lying back, his erection was jutting upwards, that was fascinating but almost obscene.

Sally tried to not look at that but her eyes kept being drawn right back to it. It was so different than her husband Carl's, he was fully circumsized so the head of it looked like a big Plum, Gary's was not and barely half of the knob was exposed. Gary looked over at Sally, his eyes sweeping up and down her body. As he did, even more of the head came exposed as the foreskin drew back.

He didn't appear to be the least bit shy about that, it was almost like he was displaying himself from the way he lay there, lying back with his hands clasped behind his head.

"I love that." Gary told her.

"Love what?" Sally asked.

"The way a woman's nipples snug up when they get excited." He grinned.

"I'm not excited." Sally protested.

"Oh, yes you are." Gary smirked, causing her face to redden when Carl grinned at her.

"Plus when it happens to men there is no way to hide, all women have to do is keep their legs together. Like that." Mark added, pointing.

"Yea, that isn't fair." Gary added. He sat up, now his penis was fully engorged, his foreskin rolled all the way back.

"Yes, relax a little bit, honey. You look all tense." Carl told her. He reached over and stroked her shoulder briefly. That innocent touch was enough to cause Sally to shudder.

"I am just sitting here." Sally said. She realized that Carl probably wanted her to relax, open her legs some? He had even scooted around on the blanket so now all three of them sat across from her.

Looking over at Mark, he still showed no reaction at all. He caught her gaze and smiled.

"Gary is a titty man, he loves them. I like the other part best myself." He said with a huge smile. Sally looked at her husband, his face was reddening. He was fully erect, my God, did he really want her to do...that?

"Carl..?" Sally whispered.

"Go ahead, relax, honey." His voice was shakey, he was looking down at her legs which were still tightly clamped together.

Taking a deep breath, Sally let her legs part a foot or so. Carl's eyes lit up.

"OK, he asked for it." Sally thought to herself. She shifted her legs, folding her ankles underneath herself. All three of the men's eyes widened, Sally knew she was now exposed.

Two men in Sally's life had seen her like this, one was a Doctor she went to for her physical before they got married, the other was her husband Carl.

Now three men, two almost strangers sat there staring at her loins. Sally's breath was coming in jerks, she could not help herself, her body slid into an orgasm, untouched.

"Jesus, she just got off!" Mark exclaimed, his penis now was also pointing upwards. Smaller than the other two by a little bit, he was also circumsized.

"That was the hottest thing I ever saw in my life!" Mark added. Sally could not help herself, now caught in the throes of a climax, her legs opened wider. She lay back on the blanket as the three men openly stared.

She felt a hand on her leg, knew what was coming and had no way to stop it. Then she felt a motion, Carl reached out and stopped Mark who had started to reach for her, placing one hand on her leg.

"Hey, wow, man. Sorry, it's just that..." Mark apologized. Sally jumped up, grabbing her suit she hurried to their tent, went inside.

It was several minutes later when Carl came into the tent with her.

"I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean for that to get out of hand." He told her.

"I didn't either, Carl." She told him.

Looking out, Sally saw Mark and Gary were now dressed, getting on their mountain bikes. They headed down the trail, so once again they were alone.

"I want to go home, honey." Sally told Carl. He nodded, and they quickly broke camp, loaded up and headed down the mountain.

+++

That Saturday night and Sunday they spent quietly at home. Neither one of them had much to say, although Sally's mind was in turmoil.

Carl went to work on Monday, another normal day. When he got home, Sally met him at the door with hugs and kisses which was a bit out of the ordinary.

Holding her, he realized one thing was different, she wasn't wearing a bra. Sliding his hands down over her fanny, it struck him that there were no panties either.

It didn't take long and they were in the bedroom, where Sally pulled her one piece outfit over her head and then pushed him back onto the bed.

"What in the world has gotten into you?" Carl asked her after she climbed on top of him and took full control. Naked, in full daylight, not a single sign of modesty or shyness?

"I think you have a different woman to deal with now, honey!" She told him.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12