The Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and giggled. She had the biggest grin of the night on her face. She leant forward and flicked the little clasps on her back. Her bikini top sprang free and she pulled it over her head. Her luscious tits came into view and I could feel my smile widening as I blatantly stared.

"Did you miss these?" she said, as she wobbled her boobs from side to side. They bounced around in perfect unison and came to rest as she leant back getting comfortable.

"Damn straight I did, you know your boobs are awesome, so beautiful!" I replied.

She blushed, and said, 'thanks." They were awesome, perfectly sized, big pink aerolas with little buttons on the tips. She was lucky; she filled any top she bought. I could see her arousal growing as her nipples grew ever so slightly and I knew they would be semi hard to the touch. I continued my leg massage, now moving up her thigh ever so slightly. With my hands on the outside of her thighs I rubbed up to where her panties began, and back down again. I continued, eventually gaining enough confidence to move around to the inside towards the hidden treasure at the junction of her legs. I was very cautious and slow, and her eyes opened to watch me. I smiled and continued edging closer and closer. I made sure I stopped just before any contact with the panties occurred and retreated back down her legs.

Another two more goes of this, and I wanted more. I skipped up above her panties and continued higher up her abdomen towards her tits. I didn't hesitate this time, and had both hands wrapped around a tit, the perfect amount for each hand. I gave them a massage being careful not to touch the nipple. Man I love tits, especially perfect ones like these, I thought to myself. I was having a wonderful time and the alcohol was still giving me a nice buzz. She was smiling back at me reflecting her enjoyment of my touch, silently egging me on. She wants it. She definitely wants it.

"Ready for the naked spa yet?"

"Yep," she said, and she quickly stood up and dropped her panties to the ground all in one motion. I was stunned at her quickness and before I had time to react she was back in the spa completely naked, panties flung across the bathroom, in pile in the corner.

I quickly stood up and took off my briefs, revealing my semi-hard erection. I got back into the spa and immediately returned to exploring with my hands. She smiled but didn't say a word. I massaged her tits and her legs, her arms and her tits some more. I started on the nipples and gave them a little squeeze and a twist. She gasped and grabbed my legs with her hands.

She was hot, It was definitely on. It's going to happen, damn the consequences. For once, my brain had shut up and I was enjoying the moment. It felt good, Oh so good. It had been so long. My erection was straining now, and was feeling wonderful due to one of the spa's jets massaging my balls and shaft. Her eyes widened and she saw it and my hands went south past her belly button into the groin. Yep, definitely still reluctant to shave, I insisted on a shaved pussy if she wanted oral sex, but I wasn't about to complain. The entire region was covered in brown pubic hair, but it was neatly trimmed, obviously in preparation for summer bikini use. My right hand continued further, as my left hand went back to pleasuring the nipples. Tweaking them and squeezing them. I found her folds with my right hand, even though it was rather awkward. I needed better access to her pussy, so I grabbed her legs and pulled her forwards, putting her legs either side of me. Her pussy was spread nicely now, and I could see all her detail. My erection was no longer getting the benefits of one of the spa's jets, but now it was getting Shae's pussy. She let out a gasp, and I returned to the exploration of her body with my hands. The folds parted easily now, and I could see the little clitoris hiding under its cover. I have it a quick brush and then plunged a finger into her sopping hole. Back out then in with 2 fingers, wriggling them around trying to excite that precious G-spot. As my thumb found her clit hood she began to wriggle around and groan, then she grabbed my hands and stopped me.

"Are we going to have sex or what?" she said. I could sense the urgency in her voice and began to mauver my cock straight at her hole. It only just reached, the position was horrible.

"Not here." I said, helping her to stand up, as she was basically on top of me. I got up and towelled off watching her as she did the same. Her eyes glancing at my shrinking erection, she reached over and grabbed it and gave it a quick pull; bring it back to life after the cold air.

I followed her towards the bed, and she turned and pushed me onto the bed. She straddled me and lent down to kiss me. We kissed, ever so lightly. It seemed to last for an eternity, but suddenly she was pulling away. My eyes were closed when I felt her lips pushing down again. This time harder, slightly spread. I could feel her tongue venturing out from its cage licking my lips. Back of again then down harder again. I opened my mouth slightly letting her tongue invade my mouth. She was forceful and passionate. We continued kissing for a few minutes when I started feeling her hips pressing down onto me. My penis was in between her legs and she was forcing her mound down only my pelvic bone. I clenched my abs pushing back against her as hard as I could.

Again she pushed down moving from side to side at the same time. I pushed back, feeling the blood to my erection being cutoff, but it didn't matter. I opened my eyes and saw her face in a state of ecstasy. Pure bliss with the occasional gasp as she dry humped me. Harder and faster, she was grinding me hard. i grabbed her arse and helped her push harder squeezing and spread her arse around. I could feel her juices on the base of my cock running down her pussy. It started making a squelching noise and her pace quickened. She was panting and grunt like a savage as I grabbed her tits with both hands and starting ravishing her nipples. This sent her over the edge and she gasped and became completely still. I knew she became super sensitive, so I did my best to not move until her climax had finished. She gasped and gasped, and she was loud. I suddenly though about Mel and Steve, but Steve had gone to bed over an hour ago, he wouldn't hear a thing.

The agony and pleasure finally ended and she had a devilish look in her eye. She went back to kissing me, whilst reaching around for my cock.

"It's not hard."

"Yeah, give it a few seconds." I replied, so she slowly massaged it with her hand. Didn't take long and I was at full strength again. She rolled over onto her back, and I followed suit, spreading her legs and positioning myself at her entrance.

Then I said, "I don't have any rubbers." Shit, I didn't, I threw them all out after the break up! The last thing in the world that I need is a baby, but, Dammit!

"You serious?"

"Yep, shit! Too drunk to drive and get some too."

"Well I can always get the morning after pill?"

"Err, if you want? You hate going through the hassle of getting them though," I said.

"Yeah, I know, but its ok, I want this now, right now!"

"Ok then, well I'll come with you and pay for it ok."

"Ok, now get inside of me Please!," Shae pleaded

"Yes, Ma'am"

With that I plunged forward, savouring every single centimetre of depth. Man it felt good. No resistance at all! I didn't have to stop and check if it was hurting like previously, straight in! Wow so warm, so wet, fuck yeah! She groaned, she must still be quite worked up from her previous climax, so I got to work on her next one. I knew I wouldn't last long the normal way, so I decided to savour this as much as I could. I slammed away for as long as I could, my balls slapping against the base of her pussy, my pubic bone pressing hard against her clitoris, then I stopped.

I went painstakingly slow much to her and my displeasure, it still felt amazing, but it subdued the approaching climax. Once I knew it was safe, I picked up my pace again. Chae starting moaning with pleasure so I lent down and kissed her. I was forcefully kissing her, invading her mouth as soon as I got a chance, whilst wrestling and defending my own mouth from her passionate tongue. I had to slow down again, so I moved my body and supported my weight on one elbow, freeing a hand to tweak her nipples. Back and forth between each nipple, long slow thrusts of my throbbing cock in and out of her sopping pussy. Her aroma filled the whole room, and I could feel sweat building at our junction adding to the noise of our sex. Increase of speed, then another decrease, and I relented that I wasn't going to get her to another climax like this, I was getting tired, and so was she. I rolled over grabbing her arse keeping myself inside her, deep inside. I could feel her cervix pressed against the tip of my cock as she positioned herself above me, forcing down deeper onto me. I knew it hurt her that deep so I pushed her off a little and started guiding her using her arse, up and down on my cock. God it feels good. So warm so wet, I could see the juices on my cock, it was shiny. I pulsated my cock during one of her downward thrusts and she gasped, I forced her open more as her thrust pushed my cock against her cervix. She started going wild faster and faster grinding her clit against me, until she came. She groaned and grunted as I tweaked and sucked on her nipples. I flipped her over and began pumping into her vigorously. Her climax was continuing as I finally came. I quickly pulled out, and squirt my seed on my abdomen, hoping that would reduce the risk of pregnancy. The smell of my seed filled the room, as we both lay exhausted on the bed. I grabbed a towel and cleaned her up, then crawled into bed.

Man, what a rush. That was insane, my heart was thudding, my penis gave the occasional flicker, to let me know it was still alive. In fact it was very alive, it wouldn't be long and I would be ready for round two. What am I doing? Did I just hook up with my ex girlfriend? Does this mean we are back together now? That's the last thing that I want! Dammit, what is she thinking?

"What are we doing?," I said cautiously.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm just having some fun."

Wow, is she able to compartmentalise sex? I didn't think women could do that? Maybe she has come farther than I would have ever expected.

"We are good friends, were very compatible - sexually, and were both single. I don't have a problem with this at all, unless you're seeing some other girl or something?" Shae stated.

"No, of course not, I would have told you hours ago." I replied. It was true, there was no other girl.

"good, because i'm not finished with you yet!"

She rolled over and mounted me again. The same as before she started dry humping me, then we began to kiss and my hands roamed over her body freely, exploring anything I found. I was hard, rock hard again, in fact I don't think I ever went soft, God this feels good.

I pulled her up wards, and positioned my cock at her entrance. It wasn't as wet as before, due to the towelling down, but nevertheless it was more than ready to accommodate me. I guided her hips down with both hands and she sat up and balanced herself using her hands on my chest. She began to fuck me slowly, passionately, deeply, taking as much of me as she could with each downwards thrust. She switched and moved to backwards and forwards, giving her clit maximum stimulation. As she moved back I could see my dick glistening with her juices, veins busting out everywhere, pulsing in the dim light.

"Slow down baby, make it last." I gasped. She did, she moved ever so slightly backwards and forwards on my cock grinding me hard, it would of been painful if not for the warm juicy suction her cunt was providing my cock. We were both panting as each of our climaxes builded. She had a surge of adrenaline and began humping me like a mad woman. She was hurting me now, each thrust was bending my penis to an awkward angle, but I didn't care. I did my best to meet everyone of her thrusts with a surge upwards. It was working, she was about to cum.

"Uggggh!" she gasped, I could see her abs spasm, her eyes shut tight, and her legs clasp around my torso. I didn't move a muscle, except for throb my cock. I could feel her cunt squeeze me every time I pulsed, it was amazing. She opened her eyes and looked at me. A smile developed over her face; as she leant down to kiss me. I push her aside keeping my cock in her and jumped around on top of her. I began my assault on her cock, I was tired and wanted to come quick so there was no slowing down this time. I thrust in and out, the sound of sex filled the room, the bed was rocking and Shae was groaning with every thrust. I removed my cock and jumped forwards, exploding over her tits. My god, I don't think I've ever come this hard in my life. My penis was raw red, I was sweating and extremely tired, but it at the same time it felt amazing! Shae hated the smell of my cum, it made her dry reach, so I quickly grabbed a towel and cleaned up my mess.

Guilt free sex? Does it exist? I think it does, because I have just had it with my Ex. My mind was racing. Dammit, I hate myself sometimes. Why can't I just enjoy the moment? Why do I have to rationalise every decision of my life. Ok, maybe this was a mistake, but it was definitely an extremely good feeling mistake, my body was tingling. This is going to be torture tomorrow, I'm going to hate myself for sure.

Was this going to become a regular thing? Did I have a sex buddy? My mind raced me to sleep, one armed slumped around my ex girlfriend. What a night.

12