All Comments on 'The Letter'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
seems to me

Leon is just a fucking closet gay that has finally "come out"

He could have just as easily sucked Ray's cock and let him fuck him in the ass , and let his wife go on to bed or watch TV.

Just as easily as they could have posted this shit in the Gay Male section of Literotica.

skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
As usual

As usual, old "anonymous" has reared his ugly and unwanted head. Some pathetic creatures only get enjoyment from nasty criticisms. Why don't they go back to their toys or alternatively write some stories themselves, of which they are probaby incapable as well as being incompetent.

Keep on writing, Lorri. Ignore these twits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fuck you skip

You are an asshole. Other peoples opinions matter just as much as yours. So, fuck you.

maxwell777maxwell777over 19 years ago
Excellent story

Great story, love reading about interracial situations where both the husband and wife are involved in the situation. Since interracial sex is becoming a common thing ( by the number of stories appearing on the net ), its great to read about couples experiences. keep up the good work.

John

maxwell777maxwell777over 19 years ago
Excellent story

Great story, love reading about interracial situations where both the husband and wife are involved in the situation. Since interracial sex is becoming a common thing ( by the number of stories appearing on the net ), its great to read about couples experiences. keep up the good work.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad situation

Interracial sex is destroying both races. I think it's really sad that the very young (nder 18) in our contry USA are subject to this every time they turn around. I have seen them treated like slaves and passed around from man to man after being fucked by a black man. They use pictures or vidios to blackmail the girlfrightening them that they will show the pictures to their parents. Sad. And so dumb!

lancewmlancewmover 19 years ago
Great story

The story is very well written and with great sensitivity. You provided just enough description of the wife's feelings with Ray and Leon together; I felt like I was really there. I am amazed by these anonymous comments that take such strong issue with the content and do not seem to care about the excellence of your writing. If they do not like the nature of the content why do they read it? Just so they can vent their unhealthy anger over situations they don't like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sensitive Gay Husband

Surprised you didn't work some bondage and midgets into the story - the BI/Gay part sickly slured the line of arousal for me and I'm sure many others. It was senseless overkill - it wasn't even close to necessary and turned me off completely - unfortunately (see score).

Well written but way overboard in an attempt to show the braindead husbands approval and participation. Are there really male stupid pills or do you girl authors just have stupid male keyboard keys?

Oh yeh, skippy simply say "goodnight" and we may think you capable of rational thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mixed reaction

Like others, I agree that the husband is a closet homosexual or bisexual who's sublimating his urges by getting his wife to be the main participant. I don't really like stories like that, but I'm sure there are many others who do. Anyway, I liked the writing style of this story. If the next one deals with a topic I'm more interested in I'm probably like it a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very good

this story exactly what happen on our interraical afair and our love is 31years strong

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77over 17 years ago
A nice fantasy!

Lorri, I enjoyed your story. It's a very common, and hot, fantasy. The letter format was a clever way to write it, too. Don't let the negative feedback get to you. Remember, they're such cowards that they had to post anonymously! I'll bet their wives left them for a confidant black man. ;)

I hope you return to Lit to share more with us.

A New Fan,

Eve

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
A sign of good writing . . .

. . . is that it often stimulates debate and strong emotions. If you hadn't made the story sound so real, I'll bet it would not have generated the comments that it did. Congratulations on a job well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you lorrie

I loved your story and I think you for answering my pm in the chat room. My only disappointment is that it looks as if you have discontinued your writing here dawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Luv the SEX

Where have you gone Lori, I would luv some more!

Lake4321Lake4321almost 13 years ago
Loved It

Lorri:

Great story! Would love to hear the real story that inspired "The Letter"!

Lake4321

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous