The Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did hate to move, But I knew Leon was wanting his share, so I rolled off Ray, spreading my legs widely. I felt the cum seeping out of my cunt and running down to my ass-hole. Leon grabbed my legs, pushed them up over my chest an licked away the oozing cum. For the next 4-5 minutes Leon sucked and licked all of the cum he could reach out of my pussy.

Jessica, I know this might be hard to understand, but I was very satisfied with my husband and his sexual urges. Some may think that actions such as this is perverted, but because he was sucking my cum filled cunt after another man had filled it, caused me to love him even more. The fact of him joining me in my sexual satisfaction and the fact that he felt comfortable eating me after I had been fucked by a black man indicated that he approved of my behavior.

Leon, Very much aware of my sensitive clit, stayed away from it, delving deeply into my cum filled pussy, instead. In the meantime, Ray, acting on instructions from Leon had moved up and presented his soft, and somewhat smaller prick to my mouth. By the time Leon was through eating my pussy, Ray had regained his erection.

When Leon saw this, he got on top of me, slammed his hard prick into me in one hard shove, and began kissing me about the neck, face and mouth, even sticking his tongue into my mouth with Ray's cock. He kept his cock buried in my cunt as I knew he was not ready to cum. Ray, in the mean time had got on his knees shoving his erect cock between Mine and Leon's lips. I held the black shaft in my hand, directing it into Leon's mouth for a few sucks, then into mine for more.

When Leon started fucking me faster, I knew he was ready to cum and I directed Ray's black prick into his mouth, and urged Ray to cum. Ray grabbed Leon by the head and started fucking his mouth roughly. Leon was grunting loudly each time the cock hit the back of his throat. A moment later, I felt the heavy squirt of cum into my pussy and hunched up to take all he had. About the same time, Ray started shooting his second load into my husband's mouth.

We all lay down and rested after that. The guys both showed me much attention at that time, sucking each of my tits until I thought they would suck them right off. We spent the night together in our bed with me cuddled up between them. Before we drifted off to sleep, we had tried many different positions, each one acclaimed by Leon's watchful eyes. To say he liked to watch me being fucked by a black man would be very much an understatement.

Although Leon and I have been very adventurous in our sex life, this experience with Ray proved to be just the start with men of color. If there is anything I could say bad about sex with a black man, would be the degrading outlook they display often while fucking me. a lot of them look down on you as white trash after you have allowed them the pleasure of your mouth or pussy. Ray, was the first, and also the best in my opinion, because of his gentle and caring attitude toward me, treating me as a lady and not like his "White Ho!"

Jessica, In talking with Leon about it at a later time, the main attraction to him was the sight of me being fucked with a black prick. the contrast of skin color is a powerful turn on for him as well as me. The idea of him eating my cunt afterwards has always been there, no matter who had fucked me. A fact that was very apparent at an early time in our marriage.

The fact that I am submissive, is maybe explainable by my desire to please all of my partners. But why Leon is Dominate, and still places himself in a submissive, degrading position, is unusual. Perhaps he is more submissive than he thinks. However to say Bi- or Gay men are any less than other males is a false statement. Because of Leon's position of leadership and physical demands in the construction business, a hard, tough profession, anyway, would not in my opinion, suggest any weakness in his ample maleness.

Well, Jessica! I could go on, but there will be other times and other letters, so I will send this on to you. A sincere wish goes with it that you will enjoy the account. It is a true and accurate account, of our first time with a colored man. As I said in the start of this letter, please feel free to discuss it with your friends, but please keep my name apart from public exposure.

A Friend always and all ways.

Sincerely, Lorraine.

12