The Lodge at Murdock Crossing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

"Now you are squaw! I shall revenge myself by taking you in each of your womanly openings!"

He threw me down upon the floor and drove that massive phallus into my cunt! Only, this time, there was no stopping at the cervix! His phallus head burst right through into my uterus! There was a crazy mixture of pain and great pleasure. Then, he began that rhythmic, one-two-three-four- five penetration of my ass. I knew what was about to follow, but this time, my ass accepted the penetration of his hand without any resistance. As he masturbated his phallus through the wall of my ass, his other hand began a rubbing of my clit. I nearly went wild with the excitement that he was building in my body. Then, he spoke again,

"One day, you have my child. My seed is in you now. All it needs is jism. Then, when she - and you shall bear a daughter – is of a proper age, she will be drawn to this place and she shall become a part of our revenge – a whore for us just as you have become our whore. She, and you, shall tread the same path as all of your female whore relatives have trod!" As if to emphasize his sadistic use of my body, he stood and through the strength of his hand in my ass and his cock in my cunt, he held me aloft! This was accompanied by a savage laugh. "Your mother had a really tight cunt. She was top notch at making fuck. I enjoyed it whenever she took my phallus into her tight cunt. She always treated me to the exciting experience of hearing her scream and she would bleed a little as my phallus drove into her cunt. You are not so tight, but you are a good fuck nevertheless."

I stared hard into his steely eyes and knew, at once, that I couldn't let him think he was controlling me.

"You speak of revenge. Are you that stupid? I can take revenge upon you and your kind whenever I wish. All I have to do is to get into my car and drive to my home in the east. Then, you boastful son-of-a-bitch, this entire establishment shall crumble and fall to dust and you – and your compatriots – shall all be sent to join your earthly remains in the bosom of mother earth!"

His shock was readily apparent.

"What's more. Why do you think you deserve anything like revenge upon my family? You were the ones who stealthily attacked my ancestor's troops."

"That is not the purpose of our revenge."

"Then, what is?"

"We were not all warriors that day. There was one who accompanied us into battle. She was the tribe's shaman! From the glow of the hand upon your belly, I know that you met her tonight. Yes. I refer to Mary Running-Deer! Your great ancestor, the Major, was not so considerate of Mary as to kill her on the spot. No! Instead, he gave her to his soldiers and they – each in turn –raped her until she was nothing but a corpse! It is for that terrible treatment of Mary that we seek revenge!"

"I understand, but, if by fucking me, you consider this as revenge – you are sadly mistaken. I will allow you and the others the freedom of my body and its' openings only because of the pleasure that I derive from these actions. If you attempt in any way to harm me, I shall destroy you! Now, shall we be as phallus and cunt or shall we be as enemies?"

His laughter roared out into the night. "You are a worthy opponent, indeed! I accept your terms. We shall be as phallus and cunt and may we both enjoy our relationship for many years to come."

I looked back at him and said, "Shut up, you bastard! Put me down and fuck me!"

Jane found me there upon the floor with the Chief's jism pooling between my spread legs.

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12