All Comments on 'The Long Road Ch. 02'

by Sexyfunforboth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sad

maybe a shrink would help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Truly pathetic. These fucked up people don't have marriage. The husband is an asshole and the wife is totally braindead if this is your idea of hot wife story you are way off the mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love the haters....

The same sense as the Tea Baggers going...Get the Gummmint out of Social Security and my Medicare...

I wonder what self hating stew of perversion they have in their own minds that they are busy trying to find in others and condemn them. Wonderfully pathetic. If told that two plus two equaled sixteen...they would go for it.

Funny how some of the other topics here at Literotica don't get the same reactions from these pathetic twits. Don't see them going after the pedophiles and the incest or even the BD types...so just what sickness are they trying to hide as they are they doing their own equivalent of a toilet tap dancing gay hater offering BJ's at airports?

Maybe we need a Hotwife/swinger/wifesharing/cuckolding group so that anyone hating the genre can see just how stupid and masochistic they are for continuing to prove their stupidity by reading...and reading...and reading...and complaining their silly rants.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hubby doesn't know WTF he wants!

Hubby had a girlfriend fuck (and tell) an old BF while drunk! He got mad but had a great anger-fuck! He has never analyzed the aspects that float his boat, but is trying to get Sweetie on board to maximize his fantasy fulfillment! Sweetie is reluctant, but when she becomes willing to consider 'fucking around' her fantasy does NOT match Hubby's!

This story could be a great resource for marital therapy clients. Read it, then talk with therapist about what the elements are in Hubby's ideal sex life, and Sweetie's, and how they are (compared to 'should be') communicating, including spying! Basically, their love life is a cluster-fuck! It seems to have enough common objectives to be satisfactorily adjusted, but the chances of that happening 'naturally' are slim or none!

The author seriously needs an editor.

3*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hot wife, or more appropriately whorewife, means there is a cuck in there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous