The Lost Lord Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

The woman sat next to Rainer and began to browse through the menu. The first thing Rainer noticed about her, was her breasts, the largest he had ever seen on such a slender woman. He estimated that they were at least G cup. Her butt was luscious and visible in the dress she wore to the table. Her figure showed no sign of fat anywhere. Her Her lips coated in lipstick in a dark red hue that could only be seen so perfectly in a commercial. Unusually green eyes, pine green to be exact studded her eye sockets. Her black hair seemed to flow down her back. She noticed me glancing at her figure and flashed a smile my way.

Well, I'm eighteen now, I'm of legal age, but I doubt such a bombshell would find me interesting, thought Rainer. His guess was completely wrong.

After the table finished ordering and food was getting prepared, she introduced herself to Rainer, "In case you were wondering, my name is... Asmodea."

Rainer replied in a smoothness he didn't believe he had before, "And my name is Rainer, your name sounds foreign, out of curiosity, where is it from?"

"Oh... A very long distance from here, and do not worry because I am not planning on moving anytime soon. Do you mind if I try some of your dish? If you wish, you can try some of mine" Her sultry voice certainly had an effect.

Since I ordered the seafood special, I was given lobster tail, scallops, and octopus. She had ordered a simple, yet expensive meal of chateaubriand steak. I replied, "Well, as long as if we make a fair trade, I don't mind, both orders of ours looks delicious.

Asmodea let out a small laugh, he still has that fair negotiating attitude since I last saw him. She plucked out a meaty piece of steak and held it up to his mouth, "Open wide!" She said smiling and giggling.

Somewhat embarrassed as that is how the exchange was going to proceed, Rainer opened his mouth and consumed the steak. Some of the men in the other family's showed a twinge of jealousy of Rainer. Rainer proceeded to feed Asmodea a piece of lobster, and the exchange went back and forth several times throughout the meal.

After the meal, Asmodea smiled to Rainer and asked him a question, "You're very cute you know that, do you have any place we can go to?"

The fact that such a beautiful woman wanted to be alone with him was somewhat overwhelming, his birthday has been turning out interesting and fun after all. His voice still unusually smooth for him simply replied, "As long as if being alone together isn't all we can do... We can go to my place, plenty of room." Rainer was glad he spruced himself up before he left. "My car is over there, did you drive here?"

"Oh no, your car is just perfect for transportation. Besides, for this fun night, we shouldn't be away for even a moment."

They both entered Rainer's car, and drove off. As Rainer drove, he felt what had to be Asmodea's hand on his crotch. Unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans. Just what would occur in a porn movie, Rainer thought. Taking care to not show excitement so that he could focus on driving and not dying, Rainier looked on as he felt ecstasy down below.

Asmodea unbuckled her seat belt so that she could free her maneuverability, and proceeded to pull down Rainer's underwear smiling as she knew what kind he preferred to wear. Looking at his member, Asmodea thought to herself this, It is very handsome, as befits my newly born Lord of Lust, now let us see how it handles...

Asmodea stroked his penis with her hand, tickling what she could with her fingertips. She moved her head down in order to lick the head, getting in a position comfortable for what she was about to do. She Caressed the head with her tongue and fondled the shaft with her hand for several more seconds before plunging her head down upon it.

Rainer shook a bit before regaining complete composure over his driving, marveling at the pleasure this women could give with only her tongue and mouth. He thought he felt two soft tongue like objects around his shaft but thought nothing of it since it was his first blowjob after all.

Asmodea swirled her forked tongue around the shaft, wrapping around the base. She had complete control over her tongue, which not many of her kind could do. Sucking even more of the shaft into her mouth, going deeper with each separate suck, the tongue, while stroking the shaft, pulled it deeper into her mouth.

Rainer never felt anything like it before, the feeling of soft flesh against his dick. The wet tongue and mouth working over every pleasure point they found. He took a quick glance and only found a head surrounded by long black hair bobbing up and down over his crotch. He could see her breasts squished down over the glove compartment. He could take no more, and began to cum within Asmodea's mouth. His first thought after the pleasure highs washed over him was that he accidently cummed in her mouth without warning and she would be angry. Asmodea pulled up off of the limp member drained of cum licking her lips as she swallowed the entire load, she said one word, "Delicious."

They both left the car, Rainer with mature smile, and Asmodea with animalistic smirk, obviously ready for more. "I never felt more horny from a blowjob than ever before, I hope your dick has more energy left inside."

Rainer didn't feel slowed down in the slightest, his member getting hard again within his jeans, "Of course I do, my bedroom is up the stairs." Rainer offered his hand, hoping that wouldn't seem hokey. Asmodea only smiled and took his hand. Rainer led her into his bedroom, thankful that his bed was kingsize. He never questioned why his parents bought him such a large bed.

As they both entered the room, Asmodea took off her dress, revealing her body only in her underwear now. What Rainer saw was black lingerie, she obviously knew she was going to fuck someone tonight, and he was thankful it was him. She took off the individual pieces one by one, swaying her body in an attempt to make him harder than a rock. The effect she wanted appeared. As Rainer undressed himself, he watched her do the same, making his member hard. He couldn't help but notice how large her breasts were then, bigger than he had ever seen. While he was staring, Asmodea took his hands and place them both onto her breasts.

"You obviously like them, so touch them. They are all natural"

Rainer did just that, they were definitely all natural. Pinching the nipples and making circles around the aureolas, it seemed as if he knew exactly what to do to her breasts. The effect he wanted appeared on her face. Asmodea closed her eyes and let out a moan, she was feeling great pleasure. Pleasure she hadn't felt in many years. If this continued, she wouldn't be able to control herself, she would have to reveal her form in his presence... Of course I would have to do that eventually, but how he would take it, I don't know... She thought while still feeling great pleasure. During her stupor, Rainer latched himself onto her nipples and began to suck on them both in turn. Two minutes later, she could take no more, and so she regrettably ceased to the pleasure she longed to feel.

"As good as it feels, do you not think it is time for a more intimate act?" As she spoke these words, she pushed Rainer down onto the bed, resting his head on a pillow. She climbed onto of him resting her vagina on top of his member. She was wet, and she wanted his dick very badly, so she did not hesitate to sink herself on top of him.

Rainer was worried at first of protection, but figured if she was so willing, then she had already taken the necessary precautions and heeded those thoughts no more. For a woman of her stature, he didn't expect her vagina to feel so tight. He verbally expressed that thought, "Jeez, you're so tight Asmodea. Fuck, you feel better than anything from before, so wet and soft." He had no idea how he could express these words so legibly and soon lost himself within pleasure.

Asmodea continued to bounce on top of his member, sinking herself to the base with each thrust. She had to cum, just had to, eighteen years without cumming even once to her lord was just too much for her. And so she revealed herself, her true form while they fucked. Rainer eyes widened, partly because the pleasure intensified and partly because of what was coming out of Asmodea's body. Leathery bat-like wings sprouted from her back. Horns jutted out from the top of her head. And a tail slithered out from her butt, weaving through the air. Her skin and every part of her body shimmered to a red tint. Asmodea couldn't stop herself and regretted for forcing herself upon Rainer, but she needed to cum.

And so they both did, Asmodea was first, when the waves of pleasure shot through her, it was like a barrier long since built had broken down. Rainer wanted to throw Asmodea away from him, but he couldn't. He came into her pussy, losing all sense of his awareness, his orgasm was very powerful. Rainer soon lost consciousness as he drifted into a blissful slumber.

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers
12