The Lost Lord Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers

"I do admire your works, no one can get as violent as you in combat. Here, let me tell you how I had a little fun with that Asura fellow! Though he wasn't nearly as satisfying as some of the other opponents out there... I don't even think he was the real Asura, maybe a son or something?" Then Teras went into great detail of how she decimated, massacred, mutilated, and ultimately liquidated the Fury of Wrath, Asura.

The two shared a conversation that was not for the faint hearted, there were very few who would willingly join in to talk about how excessive their most recent kill was. Though fairly soon, their conversation became slightly less gruesome.

"Mmmm, you know, I've rarely seen your healing magic before. IIIII didn't know you had that special water.♡" Said Little Rouge as she surveyed her seemingly woundless body. And as to what Little Rouge was referring to just now, in the water magic section of elemental magic, there are some healing arts, though they require a special kind of water.

"Ah yes, I just happened to have some Cauterizing Water (it doesn't literally cauterize) with me. I don't know what I was thinking, really. I don't usually heal wounds, quite the opposite as you know!" Teras gestured to a partially emptied vial of seemingly normal water, which was tinted red.

"Hmm, well since I'mmmmm all set tooooo go...♡-" Little Rouge's words were suddenly cut off as Teras placed a hand on her forehead and chanted a short spell. At that point, it felt like her entire body was receiving a mild shock of electricity and her body went limp. Little Rouge knew what was happening, as it had happened many times before in the Land of Lust, partial paralysis.

"You know what this means!" Sand Teras as she closed up her umbrella and removed her purple gloves. "You're not going anywhere, at least not yet!"

As Teras was of course the Sadist of Lust, she liked to be in complete control for those certain activities that frequented the night and day of the Land of Lust. Normally, Teras would be into a more... Painful experience. Though she knew it would be best for Little Rouge, as she had just recovered from many supposedly lethal wounds, to live with just some simple power play. Though disappointed, both parties realized this and decided it was for the best but readied themselves for what was to come, literally.

Teras hummed a soothing tune as she slowly slipped off Little Rouge's leather and armor; no matter how many times she saw it, Teras could never grasp the concept of how the metal gloves slipped off the hand like liquid. Eventually, a glorious and ample bust appeared for Teras to devour. Smiling mischievously, Teras wriggled her fingers in the air and leisurely drew it to Rouge's breasts. She pinched the nipples and tickled around the areolas, which resulted in a strangely cute mewl that didn't belong to Little Rouge's mouth.

Little Rouge desperately wanted to move her arms in order to roughly grope her breasts and begin rubbing her snatch, to take out one of the toys that was still buried in her pussy and ass and pump them both in and out until she reached a smashing climax, however, her entire body from her neck down was partially paralyzed. This spell was perfected so that Teras could have her way with any person and still leave their mouth open for 'receiving' certain objects. Little Rouge could feel everything, she just couldn't move.

Teras teased the other nipple by dancing some of her fingernails around the skin, causing goosebumbs to rise. She daintily drew her fingers all around the breasts, making each finger perform a different pattern. Teras could arrogantly, but honestly, admit that she is a master in teasing both genders. She didn't pull the clumsy actions of just plain groping and grabbing the breasts; she tickled and stimulated the soft flesh, making every nerve stand on end.

"Ayahn! Sooooo tingly! ♡"

Little Rouge found herself come closer and closer to climaxing from her breasts, but she knew Teras wouldn't stop there. Right as Little Rouge was beginning to scream in joy from the mounting pleasure, Teras vexingly removed her hands, forcing the impending orgasm to stay its course and not come around. The red succubus whimpered from the purple succubus' actions, Rouge so very much wanted Teras to continue to play with her tits, even begin her attention of Little Rouge's pussy. Yet Teras would obviously not do that, she was in control here. The purple succubus liked to draw out a person's orgasm until the very end of their tryst; sometimes not even then.

Deciding that she herself could not stand being clothed, Teras stripped herself of her purple dress, removing every bit of cloth except for several straps around her legs. She figured that she could continue teasing Little Rouge by forcing her to watch her little show of stripping. When she removed her underwear, Teras seductively moved her demonic tail around and caressed Little Rouge's face and neck. Rouge, as she could only move her head, licked everywhere she could with her tongue, coating the purple tail with her saliva.

Teras climbed onto Little Rouge and straddled her waist. She rubbed the stomach and sides of Little Rouge's body, warming the skin with the friction. The purple succubus manipulated her tail, flicking it around the air, until it found its way to the hood of Little Rouge's increasingly wet folds. Instead of sticking the tail in, which Little Rouge hoped would happen but knew it wouldn't, Teras teasingly slipped the tail around and under the hood, softly stimulating Rouge's clitoris.

Little Rouge released another cute cry, which was silenced by Teras' mouth and invading tongue. She forcefully mashed her lips against Little Rouge's own pliable, red lips. Before long and soon, their supple tongues licked against each other and the insides of their mouths. Teras could feel a continuous vibration that came from Little Rouge's humming in pleasure from the stimulation of her clit. Only Teras' eyes were open, which would have been accompanied by a smug expression on her face if it was not for her mouth currently occupied by Rouge's desperate grab for attention.

Little Rouge, as she always did with Teras, was going crazy for the need to orgasm. The tip of Teras' tail forced the tingling sensation to continue, never to reach a climax, and Rouge was enjoying every bit of it, kind of.

Going back up for air, Teras retracted her tongue and lips, wet and coated with saliva, from Rouge's mouth. Both parties panted for several seconds, grabbing as much air as possible. The purple succubus then turned herself around, also removing her tail from Little Rouge's snatch. The red succubus watched with great anticipation as Teras hovered her purple nether lips above Little Rouge's wanting mouth.

Little Rouge extended her tongue as far as possible, her tongue wasn't the longest of the numerous demons out there, but she definitely gave it plenty of stamina. The tined edges of the tongue just barely managed to taste the tip of Teras' lips. The taste of the purple succubus' juices coursed through her body, sweet but with a tinge of bitterness, delicious.

Seeing her enthusiasm, Teras chuckled and slowly lowered her own snatch, tauntingly lifting it several times from Little Rouge's crafty tongue. Eventually, Teras could take no more herself and plopped her pussy down on Little Rouge's mouth, putting her knees and butt in a comfortable position. And before Little Rouge could begin to eat her out, Teras nibbled and pinched Rouge's nipples.

Little Rouge moaned as she went face first into the object of her current desires. In a lustful frenzy, Little Rouge paid little attention as to where her tongue was at, though she kept it in the general area of Teras' crotch.

Teras kept a happy tone of moaning as she continued to bite down playfully on Rouge's nipples. She licked around, poking the skin with the tip of her tined tongue in various places, inducing shivers. In order to accompany the spasms of excruciatingly pleasing sensations erupting from her pussy, Teras forced her wildly bouncing tail towards her ass, guiding it to the tight entrance. She poked and prodded the puckered, tight hole, little by little worming her tail inside. Teras savored the feeling of being pried open by her own appendage, the dual stimulation worked wonders for the bundles of nerves as they worked overtime. Teras only allowed objects in her ass that she put in there herself, one girl before tried to put something in there, and she was slain.

Little Rouge continued licking Teras' pussy like a madwoman, lavishing attention on the clitoris with her tongue and penetrating the folds every now and then, wriggling the forked tongue in and out of Teras' wet depths. Yet she was suddenly forced to stop in order to gasp and moan loudly as she felt a certain phallic object being slipped out of both of her entrances.

Teras leaned over, keeping her pussy firmly planted on Little Rouge, as she looked over Rouge's snatch and asshole. If one looked at the tryst from the side, they would see two succubi engaging in a sixty-nine position with two reasonably sized set of breasts mashed together liked soft balls of cotton. She noticed that Little Rouge had two dildos stuffed inside both of her holes. She chuckled as she imagined Little Rouge trying her best to keep still during that important meeting with two larges toys deep inside both of her entrances, most likely vibrating. She tightly gripped both of them with her hands and slowly but surely removed them from the wet entrances. She savored the moan of Little Rouge reacting to the sensation while also keeping her tongue at working eating Teras out.

Teras, once the toys were free of both entrances, looked at the gaping holes and decided to tease them with the toys. She lightly scraped against the skin with the tip of the phallic shaped toys, tapping and pushing against the closing entrances, keeping them slightly open.

"Oh my! You're quite the slut, Little Rouge. Do you never NOT indulge in your desires?" Said Teras as she licked the juices off the soaked dildos.

"Pl-Please! Fuck meeeee with them... ♡" Pleaded the red succubus, she had been on verge of orgasm for quite some time now, as their tryst had taken a good majority of the hour.

Teras on the other hand, had came three times already, once from Little Rouge's original pussy eating, the second from the anal sex with her own tail, and the second as she enjoyed herself with Rouge's own toys. "Mmmm, I don't know, mayhaps I should keep you this way until this contest is over? We will win if that's all our opponents could offer. You did decide to please yourself with toys on your own accord instead of asking me first... Eh, I will if you can say the magic phrase!" Teras had forced Little Rouge to say this every time Rouge had to endure Teras' teasing sessions.

"Teras... Owns my pussy, ass, and mouth! I'm your little toy and I apologize to my mistress for touching myself with toys! Mistress Teras is all I need to please me! ♡" After faltering on the first word, Little Rouge loudly moaned and cried at the same time the rest of the words, she very much wanted to climax.

"You say this so many times, yet you forget just as much... Why it's AS if you want ME to punish you like this!" And on that note, Teras shoved both dildos into Little Rouge's pussy and ass, ignoring all sense of lubrication and gentleness.

Little Rouge could barely let out a whisper as her breath had escaped her as two large toys were forced their way into her insides. Instantaneously, Little Rouge climaxed and her juices flowed wildly out of her pussy.

It took no small amount of minutes for the extreme pleasurable sensations to die out from Little Rouge, which left her with a greatly pleased face gasping fro breath. "M-More... Mistress, more please. ♡" Grunted Little Rouge as she looked up at Teras.

"So insatiable, ok then! You asked for it!" Teras grinned evilly and spanked Little Rouge's cute and soft butt.

-

"You sure that snow bitch won't join up with us? You did tell her that I would give her certain advantages over those harpies."

"Yes, milord. I informed her what sort of possibilities would await her people should she ally their ice and snow to our side. Yet she made it expressly clear to... 'Bugger off! I've said it one hundred times now and I don't mind saying it a thousand more... I serve only the Lord of Lust. And as long as if there are two contenders for the throne, I will wait until the victor arises from the cinders and ash to be crowned, and then I will offer my allegiance. To either your Arazra or that young lad.' Her words, not mine."

"Pity, the Yuki-Onna would have been quite a boon, father should have had them swear allegiance to me before he died, to the true Lord of Lust. Any word on Ornias?"

"Yes, Ornias has agreed to fight for us on the conditions you agreed to, Estair's lands."

"How about the rest of our forces? Who has been rallied?"

"Yes milord. The tenth and seventh districts together should provide more than enough forces to overwhelm the garrison at the capitol. Though with Ornias and Hezazias' pledged forces, along with Black Steps, the Parish if they survive, Hurracan's strength, Zazie's underlings, and the Legion of Renning... There should be no way for the pretender to survive long enough for reinforcements from anyone."

"Splendid! Then let the attack begin as soon as everyone is rallied. I don't expect Justinian's farce to succeed; he wasn't really all that amiable towards me in the first place. So during the confusion of the battle, if that damn pretender shows up... We can easily slay him, no matter his level of strength or resistance of those traitorous Pillars."

"Yes, Lord of Lust, Arazra."

TheTask
TheTask
914 Followers