The Lost One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, it's me. Stand back now and cover your heads."

"Right. Drock, Kyra move and duck."

They complied without question. Pristine took out the Crystal of Life and gathered enough energy to blast a small hole in the wall. She did not need a loud explosion that drew more attention.

"Pristine!" shouted Kyra as she hugged her.

"Now who do we have here?" asked Drock when he saw Lola and Xack.

"Now's not the time for introductions. We need to release the others." Pristine said before blasting the door open.

As Pristine stepped through it, one guard charged at her. Pristine held out the crystal and it shocked the guy as well as knocked him out. Pristine saw keys on him and got them as the others came out.

"What happened to him?" asked Xack.

"I put him to sleep." Pristine went down several cells until she sensed Lance.

"Lance?"

"Pristine?"

Lance came to the door as well as Sir Reginald and Grayson.

"Yes, it's me Lance. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am just glad you guys made it."

"Thank-you Lance."

Pristine unlocked the door.

Before Lance commented about Lola and Xack, Pristine said, "Quickly, let's set the others free before Zeather finds us."

They all agreed and hurried to set the other outlaws free.

"Hey! There they are!" shouted another guard.

"Uh-oh! Now we're in for it." said Grayson.

"Hurry!" ordered Lance as they head back outside.

Lance, Drock, Xack, and the outlaws fought off the guards as the others went and get their horses.

"Darn, they took our supplies!" grumbled Ophealia.

"Let's not worry about that now." Pristine said as they got on the horses.

Lola stole two extra horses for Xack and herself.

"Lance! Let's go!" shouted Grayson.

Lance and the others wasted no time in mounting their horses. Zeather's men continued to attack them as they tried to make their escape.

"What about the alobine?" asked Ophealia.

"Not a bad idea princess." said Lola before whistling.

Unexpectedly, a myriad of alobine came running down the hill. Leading the way was Misty, with Melanie on her back.

"Whoa! Looks like Misty called for reinforcements." Xack commented.

"Who's Misty?" asked Kyra.

"The one in the front. She's our friend." answered Lola.

When the Evil One's men saw the alobine, they retreated.

"Cowards!" replied Zeather from atop of the fortress.

He began to shoot dark magic at all the alobine.

"I don't think so." replied Pristine.

She took out the Crystal of Life and held it up in the air. As she and the crystal glowed, light shot up into the night sky and broke through the blizzard and clouds.

"Stars in the night, protect the alobine!" commanded Pristine.

The stars shone down causing the Evil One to scream for the light was blinding him.

"Now's our chance! Come on!" said Pristine as she shouted to the others.

By then the alobine were with them and began to follow them.

"I can see the star we're suppose to follow!" shouted Ophealia.

"Pristine must have blasted the clouds good enough to reveal it." added Mallian.

They all followed it and ended up in a gorge. That's when they heard a heinous laugh.

"You fools! Did you really think you could escape from me?!" laughed Zeather's voice.

They all heard a rumble.

"I know that sound anywhere. RUN!! IT'S AN AVALANCHE!" shouted Lola.

The alobine quickly picked them up and put them on their backs before taking off. The horses were startled at first, but soon calmed down.

"AHH! Here it comes!" screamed Kyra as she looked behind her.

Melanie scooted to Pristine and shivered in fear.

"Shh, I'm here." Pristine comforted her.

"Melanie really likes you, Pristine." commented Lola.

"I know this is a bad time, but who are you guys?" asked Kyra.

"I'm Xack and this is my cousin Lola."

"Oh! Well, I am Kyra. On that alobine is Lance, his brother Grayson, and Sir Reginald of Cranston. On that one is Mallian and Drock. I am assuming you know Ophealia and Pixie. The others are a part of Lance's band of outlaws."

Lola and Xack nodded.

"Pristine! There's a blockade coming up!" warned Grayson.

"Not if I can help it!" Pristine replied.

Using her crystal once again, she continuously blasted at the blockade. She began to lose her strength, but her will was stronger and it helped sustained her. Pristine kept on blasting through until she noticed that the star began to drift to the left.

"We have to turn left! Get ready!" she warned.

Pristine blasted the icy wall to her left and at the same time ordered, "Turn now!"

Misty led the way. They soon made it out of the gorge when Pristine shouted, "Get ready for a jump!"

"We'll never make it!" replied Grayson.

"Yes we will!"

She knew they'd make it, somehow, but her power was nearly gone. Just as the alobine jumped off the edge, Pristine closed her eyes and lifted up the Crystal of Life. Next thing they realized, they were all floating on clouds.

"Hey this is neat! You did it Pristine! Pristine?" Kyra asked as she looked at Pristine.

Pristine was unconscious. With the last bit of her strength, Pristine created the clouds to float to the ground.

"Oh no! We're floating away from the star!" exclaimed Ophealia.

Suddenly the clouds began to float toward the star again.

"Something else is moving us." Pixie said.

"Is it Zeather?" asked Kyra.

"No, this force does not feel heinous. Wonder who it could be?"

As they drifted on down, they vanished. They settled to the ground and the alobine placed them down. Lance immediately rushed over to catch Pristine before she fell off her horse.

"Hey! Wasn't it snowing a minute ago?" commented Ophealia.

"Welcome friends. I've been expecting you." said someone.

Everyone turned to see an old man with no hair wearing silver and blue robes.

"Who are you?" asked Kyra.

"Why, I'm the mage Inion. And this is my sanctuary." he said before waving his hand and a citadel appeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I love the alobine. They are my fav creature that I created for this story. The next chapter is one of my favorites and it's one of the most critical in this story. Please rate and review, but not flames okay? Thank you.