All Comments on 'The Love of Sailing Ch. 01'

by Thomas22John

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why need company

The writing I liked but why add the other dude?I think it can stand by itself with just a couple. To me the story would be a nice romantic,sexy story with only the husband and wife or any two people.But that's me I've got a thing about cheating and sharing or not minding if I was shared is something I cannot picture.

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 19 years agoAuthor
It takes two to tango...

To phoenix764.

I honestly cannot see that any of my stories pictures a cheating wife! A lusty wife yes, but nothing behind her husband’s back. I can assure you there is enough love in their relationship and no counselling or lie detector tests nor divorce will be necessary.

Anon 1.

I appreciate your view on my stories and accept the fact that you disagree so strongly. Your comment tells me that you have not read it through. When you mention black cock – have you mixed two stories? Black certainly wasn’t an issue in mine! Perhaps it would be wise for you to skip this theme or do you need it to gall over?

Anon 2.

The wife arrives in Ch.2 and I hope that makes you happier.

I assume most stories on Lit are based on pure fantasy, but perhaps with an inkling of truth thrown in based on past experiences however innocent that experience might be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous