All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 01'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Get Out Now!

Get out now! This is heartbreak and/or tragedy waiting to happen.

The wife is a selfish bitch and the husband a wimp. when he finds his balls there will be trouble in so called paradise.

Well written, except to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SOME PEOPLE GET OFF HURTING OTHERS

HUBBY WALK AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK.MEN AREN'T AS WEAK AS WRITERS MAKE THEM.GO PACK A SUITCASE AND LET HER SEE YOU WALKING OUT WITH IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tired Story

You must be a female, I can't see a man writing a story and making the man so weak. I know that it is sometimes a problem with Literotica because the "loving Wives" section seems to cover so many topics. There should be a new catagory added for "Just Crap" and this story should be included in that section. Wimp/Big Dick story again !!!!!

Randy

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Finish

Yes you should write the story, but this is so close to " Love between the races". Don't make it the same and no wimp hubbies OK at the end of three months this should stop. and when Dose hubby get even why can't a man need more sex that the wife Fair is Fair

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
Unintentional Humor

I couldn't read it all (the spelling an grammar drove me nuts), but I got some chuckles out of a couple of phrases on the first page:

"You read my mine."

"My eyes are up her Tony!"

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
He's another whimp husband

He' another whimp husband. Please put us out of misery!

beetle_221beetle_221over 19 years ago
Another great start.

I have enjoyed most of your stories over the past several weeks. I hope you are inspired (and encouraged) enough to continue this story. I see possibilities for a lot of psychological development in this story.

Kindly continue

Regards

beetle

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't be serious

Even in fantasy, no husband is this wimpy . Even stud invited lover is embarassed by the wife. Does anyone write loving wife stories or they all slut wimp stories? They are pretty disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not that unusual a situation

Having lived fifty plus years with my eyes open I know this isn't an unusual situation. Older men with much younger wives do face the problem of disparate sex drives, and often a lover does appear, agreed upon or not.

I do have to give Need You full credit for creating a third party lover with reletively good moral sense, a conscience, and the brains to ask the right questions repeatedly until he gets answers so he understands the situation. He evenhas the integrity to even to be willing to break off the affair if it's going to hurt their marriage.

That's a rare character creation here on Lit and for that I thank Need You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
inconsistencies

Guess I'll only mention the lover is only to fill in when hubby can't. But tonight the hubby can, but intercourse is only for the lover. Hubby can't have it tonight. That makes no sense.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Something missing

What is it?? A husband that's a man and a .357 mag.

Get him on the rise; then her.

Or make sure he's a black belt and kicks the shit out of good old Tony and boots her ass out to bounce down the sidewalk!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Far too long

So long to get to the point and then it just fizzled out. Not worth the effort to read such a long story. A real erection killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

Story has unusually good character development for this site. The other commenters clearly like wam bam thank you mam stories since they can't make it through 3 pages.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Very understandable.....

A "100,000,000" out of a "100". Very well defined and thought out. A bit lengthy, perhaps, but this length only adds to the eroticism. I see, altho they agreed it would only be sex, a bit of "love" creeping in, with her wanting his sperm as opposed to semen. This is good and perhaps she can convince her husband Tommy to let her get pregnant by Tony as well, and continue to build a family with Tony while remaining married to Tommy?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

The wife has the balls that the husband doesn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Wimpy Writer

What is it with authors who create the least sympathetic husbands who are so whiney and wimpy? Easy to see where this one's going. How long will it take the husband to figure he's gone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No Fu€%# WAY

Run, don't walk and never, I repeat NEVER LOOK BACK! Only trouble can come from this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No and no

Don't continue the affair and definitely don't continue the story. Just another whore and willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The watching

Continue with Tommy watching

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
26 is right...

A 1 star same old standard slut, wimp cuck story, very predictable. Really sad for both Tommy and Tony. Louise is a selfish slut, me, me, me. Her husband is having second thoughts but she is going to screw her lover, NO MATTER what her cucky husband says. Tommy should divorce that Slut wife of his, she is a cheater, and will always be a cheater. Tony should do the right thing and leave, if he had any morals, but I suspect he doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous