The Mad Monk's Progeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers

After several minutes he had tried to stop,

"Wait, babe... let's change it up..."

"Nooo," she shook her head, bucking up at his next thrust, "Don't stop... I want it... Cum, baby... Cum inside of me." Jeff had not continued to argue... Past experience had been proof enough she was not going to be 'interested' in being on top, something she'd once obviously enjoyed in reverse cowgirl in the days before babymaking became the only reason for intercourse. She certainly was not going to agree to doggie, having complained bitterly the one time she had agreed and he had finished in that position that it was 'running out too fast' as she had flipped onto her back once again.

At least they were on top of the covers, for a change... Alex was typically unnecessarily modest, insisting they have sex under the covers. Unfortunately for Jeff, being able to see his wife and her response to what he was doing to her built his own excitement. True, she'd shuddered and moaned several times, a sure sign she was having a small climax or was at least truly enjoying it, but he knew she hadn't REALLY climaxed... When that happened she would go still, more pointedly demanding that he 'finish up.'

So he had tried to ignore his wife's flushed skin and taut nipples, struggling to focus on baseball box scores and then repeating the Pledge of Allegiance in his head as he thrust at her with growing urgency. Hearing the catch in her breath, the start of a cry, he had gasped, burying himself fully and cutting loose, intent on cumming together. But she had not climaxed with him... Had she been setting him up, faking the cry to hurry him up, he found himself wondering, hating that he could imagine she would do that, and that she could do it so effectively.

From the calm way she went about arranging the pillows to trap his spend in her womb, Jeff reluctantly wondered if she had ever really enjoyed sex, or at least sex with him. It was also depressing that he was used to that being the way sex between them ended. He drifted to sleep, wishing he could find the key to reigniting the passion he remembered her showing once upon a time.

When the egg timer Alex kept on he nightstand rang, she wriggled off of the stacked pillows, cupping her sex as she waddled into the bathroom. Once upon a time Jeff had brought warm washcloths so she could clean up in bed, but for months she had felt increasingly ignored. The moment they finished having sex, he would roll over and fall asleep. He had even complained about the sex after they had finished that night. If she did not need him to keep screwing her so she could have a baby... She shook her head and sighed, realizing they had both been on edge. She knew he loved her, and she loved him... This making a baby was so stressful.

She considered what she had talked to her friend about... maybe an adoption would be the way to go. Then she could stop all the crazy charting of her temperature and actually concentrate on enjoying sex again. Just the thought of actually getting off caused a sharp quiver of arousal as she wiped her sex clean. She slipped into the thin paisley robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and collected the towels, dropping them into the hamper which she carried down the hall to the laundry room. She was embarrassed at her arousal so quickly after she and Jeff had just been having sex. She had taken to applying some Astroglide before asking Jeff if he was ready. She was relieved he had not noticed, sure he would take it personally. Honestly, though, the stress of trying to get pregnant, of having to have sex just when it was right, was less then exciting. When she did find herself aroused, the urge to masturbate had become almost too much to ignore. She knew nothing was wrong with playing with herself... Jeff did most days whether or not they had sex, though she carefully pretended not to know. Her parents had been strict Catholics, though, and she could not deny feeling a little guilt whenever she...

Putting such thoughts out of her mind, the thin, raven haired young woman deftly sorted the clothes, putting the whites in and adding soap and bleach after the water was filling the tub. She closed the lid, bending to replace the heavy bleach container beneath the sink, when hands caught her waist.

Surprised, she gasped and grabbed the edge of the cabinet for support as her robe was yanked up, baring her ass. A second later, Jeff was thrusting into her from behind. She tried to tell him to stop, that they should be doing it in the bedroom with her on her back. All that escaped was a low groan. She shuddered, amazed that he was hard again... and that he was interested in doing it in such an unusual place. His passion ignited her smoldering need. Gripping the edges of the vanity, she pushed back, moaning in pleasure as he pumped into her steadily. It was the way she remembered sex... maybe better, as long as it had been since they had fucked like this... She cried out, begging him to keep going, and was delighted when he did, realizing his earlier climax had obviously left him ready to go longer. They rutted together steadily, and she shivered and cried out again in another strong orgasm within the first three minutes of their coupling. Part of her wished Jeff would stop so she could sit up... She imagined leaning over the now running washer might provide even more stimulation, but it felt too good for her to complain. She struggled for breath, panting as she egged him on, telling him how good it felt, how much she'd missed it. Only after she was whining and cumming again did he finally cut loose as well. She moaned hoarsely as she felt the heat of his jism pulsing into her more strongly than before.

He pulled out as quickly as he'd thrust into her, and she sank to her knees, cupping her sex with a trembling hand, aware she should go back to the pillows, but too deliciously exhausted to do it for a few minutes. When she did manage to waddle into the bedroom, Jeff was back where she'd left him, asleep on top of the covers. Smiling at the memory of what they had shared, she settled carefully onto the pillows again, wondering if maybe their shared passion would provide the magic that had been missing... Maybe that would get her pregnant. Unusual, even in her quest to have a child, Alex fell asleep like that, pleasantly exhausted by the string of orgasms, without bothering to clean up again.

***

Alex groaned, recognizing from the light hitting her face it was morning. She was a little surprised to find her pelvis remained elevated on the pillows; her feet were asleep. Wiggling her toes, she pressed a hand on her sex, her first thought a memory of what Jeff had done to her the night before. Smiling, she felt her body's arousal... the feminine equivalent of 'morning wood.'

She sat up, still working the sensation back into her feet, and gingerly padded into the bathroom. Jeff was in the shower, humming to himself. She dismissed the momentary temptation to join him for a quickie, grabbing the robe that had somehow found its way back to the hook on the door before heading to the kitchen to make coffee.

The windows faced west, leaving the spacious kitchen in deep shadow, but as was her habit, she did not bother with the light... grabbing the coffee container and filters, then turning the water on to fill the coffee maker.

When the machine began to burble she opened the cabinet, grabbing out two mugs and the sugar container, as well, turning to set them on the table. A hand pressed against the small of her back, pinning her against the table, forcing her down onto the smooth, cool surface. Her gasp of surprise became a giggle as another hand eagerly lifted the back of her robe, baring her ass, while her feet were gently kicked apart, spreading her stance, opening her for Jeff's thrust.

"Yesss!" she groaned, amazed to find she was truly thoroughly wet even on his first thrust. Her nipples ached they grew hard so quickly against the unyielding table top. Jeff's hand slid up between her shoulder blades, firmly pinning her in place as he hammered into her. Alex moaned again, delighted her husband had liked their little exchange the night before enough to want an encore. She shivered, cumming in less then a minute, amazed at how big he felt thrusting steadily into her from behind. Her climax echoed and was repeated, Jeff never slowing his thrusting. Alex wanted to stop him so she could turn to look up at him... kiss him. She was not about to complain, though... It felt simply amazing as his pumping hips steadily drove him into her.

"Oh God, again!" she husked, as a third strong orgasm crested and broke. That seemed to be her husband's cue. She was sure she heard him, voice pitched low, a growled foreign word, as his heat burst deep inside of her. He held himself buried, and Alex was amazed as she felt him continue to pulse into her until it felt as if her sex was getting heavy with his seed. The image touched the maternal urges she had been following, triggering a final languorous climax. Eyes closed, Alex sighed, murmuring in a mixture of gratitude and protest when Jeff stepped back, sliding out of her before padding silently out of the room.

"Well that's a tempting breakfast." Alex jumped at Jeff's voice as he strode into the kitchen, dressed for work. She blinked... She was still draped over the table, legs spread, robe thrown over her back. She could feel their mingled fluids flowing steadily down her inner thighs, and felt a flash of embarrassment at the thought a puddle might be forming beneath her. As quickly she remembered what she was supposed to be doing with those fluids. Cursing herself for falling asleep, she scrambled up, cupping a hand over her sex and rushing past her puzzled but smiling husband.

"It's your fault, lover," she chided, adding, "I guess I'm more tired then I thought... I'm going to lay down." And as she reached the door to the bedroom, she called back, "The coffee should be ready by now... thanks, babe!" Giggling, Alex collapsed on the bed, wriggling to get 'into position' on the pillows. She could not believe she had fallen asleep like that.

Shaking his head, Jeff wondered if he would ever understand Alex. She looked for all the world like he remembered from the days when their sex had been inspired and spontaneous. The coffee was still perking, filling the carafe, so he turned the alarm off and retrieved the morning paper, perusing the business and sports sections as he nursed two cups of coffee and the English muffin he toasted while enjoying the first mug. He was a little surprised when Alex did not come back out... It had looked like she wanted more sex... Apparently it was a little teasing so he would come home hungry for more that night.

Friday night Jeff was a little puzzled when he got home. He was later than he had hoped to be, but instead of finding Alex pissy about dinner being ruined, he found her asleep on the bed, her hips still elevated on the 'post-coital' pillows. Even so, she looked undeniably sexy, eyes half open, as if hazed with lust, the nipples capping her pert breasts fully erect, begging for his attention.

Alex gasped when he bent to kiss her, eyes flashing wildly for a moment as she processed what was going on. He tried to hide his disappointment when she covered her pretty breasts with a hand and sat up, looking toward the windows.

"Oh my God," she paused, looking around the room, "What time is it."

"It's almost 7," Jeff told her, "I'm sorry I'm late... I hadn't expected you would've turned in for the night already... Are you OK?" Alex waved off his concern.

"Of course, silly, I guess... I guess I was just more tired after this morning than I thought." Jeff nodded. She stretched, baring her breasts again, and not bothering to cover them, to his delight and no small surprise. "I had the strangest dream."

"Yeah?" She nodded.

"You had a beard... A long scraggly thing like you were a biker..." Jeff laughed.

"You sure it was me?" Alex blushed.

"I sure hope so," she answered, "The way you were chasing me around the house... and catching me..." her voice trailed off, a hand dipping between her legs. She blinked and stood up abruptly, "I have to pee." Jeff shook his head at his wife's non-sequitur. He walked into the smaller of the paired walk-in closets, changing out of his suit. When he came out, Alex was mostly dressed. He paused, more then a little surprised to realize she was not wearing a bra.

"Shall we go out to dinner?" he asked, expecting her to decline, if only because they were in her precious 'seventy-two hour' zone.

"That sounds good," she agreed, "How about... that new steak house you like?" Jeff nodded, expecting her to change from the jeans and T-shirt she had chosen. She looked at him strangely when he asked if she was ready. "Of course," she frowned, "Why wouldn't I be?" He shrugged, secretly pleased to see she was coming out of her shell a bit.

By the end of dinner, Jeff was watching Alex even more closely. He wondered if she was finally pregnant, she was behaving so differently. Not badly; but not like his wife. She laughed without concern for the people around them, leaned against him as they waited, touching him frequently while they talked over dinner. And she ate... ordering the strip steak, instead of something Vegan or fish. She drank, downing four glasses of more robust red wines as compared to the fruity whites she usually selected.

When Jeff asked about the alcohol, as she had been refusing alcohol during her 'fertile period' in the past months, she shrugged, pointing out it 'hadn't worked yet,' and adding that she was thinking maybe being a little 'more relaxed about it' would work.

So it was a curious Jeff who changed for bed and lay down, more then a little aroused at the prospect of making love to his new and improved wife, only to have her pat his chest and assure him he did not have to 'do stud service that night.' Giggling drunkenly, she assured him there was plenty of time for them to have fun that weekend. And when he tried to push the issue, she groused that she had 'told him later,' so Jeff reluctantly got out of bed and headed for the den and the internet's ready supply of pornography.

Alex lay in the darkened bedroom, wondering at her behavior since Jeff had arrived home. She had been amazed when he woke her... she could not remember the last time she had slept through an entire day unless she was ill. And the movies she had been experiencing... what she had not told Jeff was she had basically dreamed they had been having sex non-stop throughout the day. In fact, her body ached as if she really had been having sex. So as much as she still wanted to be pregnant, she was almost relieved when Jeff listened and left to masturbate in his den.

Although she was more than tipsy and felt tired enough to sleep for another day, sleep was slow to come. Fumbling on Jeff's nightstand, she found the remote and turned the television mounted on the wall on, selecting 'Dancing With the Stars' and watching through half-closed eyelids as the contestants took their turns. At one point she giggled—it seemed as if she was watching herself and the Jeff of her dreams that day spinning and twirling across the floor for the judges. Her breath caught, nipples almost snapping erect, her sex lubricating at the lingering image of her husband tipping her back, lips brushing her bare neck, strong fingers slipping down her side to cup her firm ass. Eyes opening at the real image that had replaced the television show, Alex reached blindly for the remote, wanting to pause it, to prove to Jeff what she was seeing.

When she pressed the button to freeze the television, it flickered and went off. In the next second, the covers were yanked away from her. Strong hands slipped beneath her back and ass, easily spinning her onto her stomach. She felt the weight of Jeff shifting on the bed as his hands slipped forward on her waist, pulling her up onto her knees, and back onto his jutting erection. He held himself steady, using his hands to force Alex, twitching and moaning, back and forth on his jutting erection.

Her body settled into the rhythm of the tempo he had selected, letting Jeff bring his hands up to cup her breasts, pinching her aroused, sensitive nipples. Alex shuddered, crying out as she came. Before the tremors of her own release had ebbed, she felt Jeff hump against her a second before he was exploding inside of her. She cried out, her own orgasm responding to his, leaving her panting, barely awake or aware.

Jeff was gone, but only after helping her to roll and get positioned on the pillows. The urge to keep having sex threatened to overwhelm her need to lie still. Eventually the power of her own need ebbed.

Sometime later the bed shifted. Jeff was coming to bed. She felt his erection pressing at her from behind, but reached back slapping him away gently, 'Too tired,' she slurred, 'You already ruined that for tonight.' Jeff hesitated, then rolled to his back, deftly working an arm beneath her head, pleased when she did not immediately complain or roll away. Maybe things were looking up. As his eyes closed, though, he paused, blinking momentarily at what had seemed to be visible on the screen... an image of his wife, mouth wide, bent at the waist, begging for more as Jeff, flowing beard draped over his left shoulder, thrust into her from behind. He stared at the dark glitter of the eyes of the him on the television, shuddering at a nameless horror as a cruel laugh echoed in his mind. Then nothing.

***

Alex grimaced, wondering at her sore neck, until she realized she had fallen asleep on Jeff's arm. She looked up at the ceiling, still almost totally hidden by the dark. It was early. She shifted, eyes going wide at the sensation of dried cum rubbing between her thighs. She sat up, disgusted that two days in a row she had not bothered to clean herself... her mother would be mortified if she knew.

Alex padded across the carpet to the bathroom, wincing at the cold tile, and by feel started to fill the bubble tub. She relieved herself, then eased into the tub, letting the rising water claim her chilled, bare skin. She reached up, dragging a fresh wash cloth into the steaming water, then wringing it out to drape over her eyes as she relaxed.

When the bubbles started she murmured in surprise; she had not meant to wake Jeff. The steady hum of the pump filled her ears, as the touch of the frothing, bubbling water brought her nipples erect. Smiling absently, Alex ran her hands down over her flat stomach, past the edges of her trimmed pubic hair, to wipe away the remnants of the prior night's lovemaking.

Though she had realized Jeff was awake when he started the tub's jets, his presence in the tub and specifically between her legs was a surprise. Her gasp was muffled as his hands caught her waist, pulling her half under the water, her mouth filling with the swirling bubbling water in the same moment her husband thrust his erect cock easily into her welcoming sex. She arched her back and sighed, delighted at how perfect he felt moving inside of her... She wondered if he could always do that, giggling at the possible ways they could make a living screwing endlessly in the Jacuzzi.

Before another minute had passed, though, such thoughts were gone; her total focus was on the her still building, aching need. Jeff thrust into her steadily, but more slowly then the night before, clearly enjoying the coupling, anxious to draw it out. But Alex wanted to cum... Needed to orgasm, she understood with a pang of desperation. She hunched deeper in the water, mouth beneath the surface for seconds at a time, hips pumping as she tried to get Jeff to take her harder... to make her his own. Realizing she wanted that... wanted to give herself to him totally, seemed to release whatever had been delaying her climax. Her scream was lost under water as Jeff pulled her deeper, looming over her, still thrusting, pushing deeper... harder... She surfaced, still cumming, gasping for breath, and shivered as she felt the now familiar pulse of him, filling her up. The sensation triggered another climax, as she fought to remember if she had been able to feel it when Jeff climaxed before they'd tried to make a baby. It did not really matter... all that mattered at that moment was the pleasure they were sharing.

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers