The Mad Monk's Progeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
642 Followers

"Jeff, your wife on line 1." Jeff thanked his secretary, Gail. He sighed, eyeing the report from his physician, and wondering if it was the right time to tell her what he had found out. No, he decided, letting her know he was why they weren't getting pregnant should be done face to face. He tucked the lab report in his briefcase and picked up.

"Hey, beautiful, what's up?"

"I'm up, daddy," Alex was laughing and shouting at once, "I'm on top of the world!" Jeff paused, wondering if this was another facet of the strange moods and statements his wife had been making since they had moved into the house. "Honey?" she asked, "Can't you guess why I'm calling?" Jeff pursed his lips.

"Well, if I didn't know better I'd say we were pregnant, but..." And then the word she had used registered... 'daddy.' "Babe?" he asked, looking toward his briefcase, "Are you serious?"

"We're pregnant!" Alex shouted, "Oh, I'm so happy... I know we have to be careful, so much can go wrong... But it hasn't happened before... It's always been negative, but today... And I'm already more than a week late... I'd stopped worrying and honestly forgot... And we've been so much happier since I stopped worrying... But maybe that was part of it... Maybe just not worrying helped." She started to laugh again.

"That's great babe," Jeff assured her, "Now we just have to keep you two safe." He breathed a sigh of relief... Now she would not be upset, "I guess your making me hold off did the trick."

"What do you mean?" she asked, obviously still reveling in her news.

"Well, I just got the report back from visiting the doc... I'd gone when we were having problems to make sure it wasn't something with me."

"Of course it wasn't, silly! It wasn't either of us... we're pregnant!"

"I know, but we found out my sperm count is low... Really low," he paused, "Doc told me he doubted I could manage it naturally even if I took a vacation from sex as he put it." Jeff smiled at how embarrassed and angry he had been hearing that. "You'd already taken steps to try that though... It took a few months, and I'm sorry I got grumpy, but it worked. And I know it'll have been worth it," Jeff smiled, "So can we keep... You know, are you still going to be interested in having sex, mommy?" There was an inhalation, then a giggle.

"Mmm, just wait until you get home tonight and I'll prove it, to you, daddy!" She rang off, and Jeff sat back, amazed, relieved, and never once doubting what had happened.

Alex was laughing and spinning giddily through the house, clutching her arms around her waist. It was perfect. Their home would be filled with laughter. Their family would be perfect. She turned, meaning to call Judith and her other friends.

Alex gasped, shrinking against one wall in the hallway. The Other was right there, in the hall, sidelit from the sunlight pouring through the kitchen windows. Wild dark brown hair waved over his head. The full, long beard seemed alive, teeth bright in his smile. Alex's eyes were fixed, though, on the sparkling darkness of his eyes.

"D-dimitri," she murmured. The phantom moved toward her, leaving the light. She was dimly aware of hands rising from nothingness, but could not look away from his gaze.

"Yes, my queen," he said, accent Slavic and heavy, "You will succeed where my Mindy could not." Whimpering in horror, Alex pressed a hand against her stomach. There was a terrible fluttering deep in her belly. The phantom smiled more broadly. "You feel it," his voice was low but filled the room, "Our child will rule everything." Alex shook her head; it could not be true.

"No!" she managed, the word savage, "This is our child... Jeff and I are starting our family."

"Dear, dear Alexandra," the figure was close enough to touch her, "My pretty queen... So sad you cannot accept this," The smiling teeth were hidden, a frown behind the beard. "But you need not be merely the vessel," his face loomed ever closer, eyes alight, consuming Alex's entire consciousness, "... You are both weak willed... All humans are... In life I never considered by moving on I could be so much more... I can be sure that certain... adjustments are made; you can be my first conquest..."

Smoke or darkness swirled. The lights in the hall flickered, dropping to barely any light. Alex whimpered, feeling hands move over her body, a tingling fire following in the wake of that touch. The face... those awful eyes were gone. She looked down the hall, trying to will herself to move... to escape. Whimpering, she managed to turn away from the bedroom.

Her robe was torn away, the dark haired beauty gasping in surprise as Dimitri appeared, fully formed from shoulders to below his knees, He stood before her, smiling, and laughed as Alex looked down, desperate not to be caught again by those eyes.

"Oh God," she murmured, eyes fixed as completely on his erection...

Dimitri moved forward, and she felt him as he penetrated her with ease, driving into her. He chuckled as she wondered when she had gotten so wet... how was she so excited?

"Ahhhh!" his growl of pleasure seemed to echo in her head as he disappeared. She cried out, clutching blinding at the wall, feeling him still there, inside of her, moving still deeper...

***

"Honey? Alex? Babe, I'm home!" Jeff rushed into the house at barely ten minutes after five. He had left work early, stopping at lunch to get a dozen roses and a box of chocolates. "I know a glass of champagne is out, but I think I have something else for you to enjoy our celebration..." Dinner was ready, he noticed, but looked like nothing they had ever eaten. He paused, lifting a spoonful to taste... goulash he somehow knew. Puzzled, he set the roses and chocolate on the kitchen table, moving down the hall. The door to the master bedroom was almost closed, a dim, flickering orange light visible at the bottom edge.

Smiling in anticipation, Jeff moved down the hall, removing his tie along the way. Stepping into the bedroom, he was surprised at the dark red and black curtains blocking the light of the setting sun. Candles burned on the nightstands and dresser. The bed covers had been thrown back. Jeff continued to strip down, wondering where...

"Welcome home," Jeff shivered at the strange accent Alex had adopted again. He turned, to see her turned against the edge of the doorframe, arm and knee raised, bare haunch and side betraying her nudity. Her hair was down and wild... when had it gotten so long, he wondered. "Lie down and let me show you how happy I am." He hurried to comply. Head down, looking to the various candles, Alex stalked into the room, moving like a model, feet crossing with each step, hips swaying seductively. She paused at the foot of the bed, inches from his knees, then dropped gracefully to catch the cuffs of his slacks, yanking them off of him with surprising force.

"Alex,..."

"Alexandra!" she corrected sharply, reaching up without pause to strip off his briefs. She stood, turning away even as he sat up and tried to pull her down onto the bed with him. "Come!" she ordered in the same imperious tone, "You must be hungry. I shall service you as you eat." Jeff followed, glad for the new dark curtains hanging in the front room and kitchen considering his lack of clothing. He smiled, wondering if it meant his wife planned to spend her entire pregnancy naked.

Even so, he was surprised at how literally Alex had meant to 'service him' when instead of sitting beside him as he took a seat at the table, she dropped to her knees. Moments later, though, her lips closed around the head of his swollen cock. Struggling to eat as she had demanded, he groaned in pleasure.

Alex blinked, wondering what was happening... Her body was tingling incredibly, more pleasure then she thought was possible. Her head was moving... bobbing. She swallowed, registering a low groan and realizing in the next instant she was performing oral sex, beneath a table... the kitchen table? She tried to back off, but hands caught her head, holding her in place, pulling her closer. Fear blossomed along with the persistent arousal as she tried to guess who it was in her mouth... Had that sounded like Jeff? Was Jeff this big? Thinking was becoming difficult; she was so excited, and she simply couldn't breathe with his cock pushing into her throat.

Before full panic could result, the hands shifted off of her head, catching her shoulders and dragging her out from under the table. She blinked, wondering at why the kitchen was so dark, then felt a rush of relief as she realized it was Jeff she had been sucking... Jeff easily yanking her up, pushing her back onto the table on her back.

Dishes crashed around her as she flailed, trying to tell him to 'slow down.' All that she managed was a low moan.

Jeff stepped up, hands catching her upper legs, dragging her closer to the edge of the table as he stepped close, spearing into her. God he was big... It felt so good! Alexandra brought her hips to her husband's waist, lifting her legs to urge him on. She was terrified at how much she liked the way he was taking her. Looking up, into his face, Alexandra's breath caught... Jeff's eyes were the dark smudges of Dimitri. And somehow, knowing it was both men triggered an enormous orgasm.

Spent, panting, she found herself face down on the table. He was still inside of her, thrusting easily. Something was on her back. She turned, only to have a stinging blow land on her naked ass.

"I'm eating, slut," Jeff growled. She shuddered, somehow knowing everything was different... It was not just Jeff's voice. "You should eat, too." She looked ahead, seeing her plate, with a soupy brown mess. She began to eat without hesitation, not bothering with the spoon to the side of the bowl. "You have to maintain your strength." She nodded; he was right. Long after her bowl had been licked clean he sighed, backing out of her.

Alexandra turned, dropping to her knees to slavishly lick Jeff's spent but still impressive cock clean. When had he become so...

"We have many changes to make," Jeff told her sternly, "And little time. You, my queen, were the key."

"H-how?" she managed, trying to understand what had happened... what was happening to her. It was so hard to know what she felt and what he wanted her to feel...

"You are of royal blood... the power of the Romanov dynasty runs in your veins." She shivered, certain he was right, without knowing how. "We are linked," he continued, "They thought they had won when they killed my brother and his whore, the Queen." She managed to draw a breath.

"Your brother?"

"Grigori," he answered, "Though you would have heard only our father's last name. When he knew we could do it... Could rule the world, he insisted mother take me away." Without being told Alexandra began to clean the dishes as Jeff/ Dimitri lounged in the chair, "He worried they would destroy us. And they tried. Grigori tried to help them, was willing to share our power, but still they killed him. And their ilk killed me."

"Tom Shaw," Alexandra nodded, "I know, I..." Jeff slapped her, rocking her head. She saw stars.

"You know nothing!" Jeff roared, "The cow was the instrument of my ruin... Her jealousy nearly brought us down." Holding a hand to her burning cheek, Alex cowered from the hulk of a man her husband had somehow become.

"B-but they found Tom..."

"Tom Shaw was a poor lovesick fool. He came to save his wife... His wife wanted me for herself. When she learned I was... enjoying others she flew into a jealous rage." The hatred that seemed to crackle around her husband eased, "I should have known, when she learned her mother-in-law had shared my bed... when she came to me apologizing and insisting she wanted to make it up to me... I should have turned her away."

"Elaine Shaw poisoned you..."

"And when I was obviously not dying, she shot me. She would have burned this home down, too, but I managed to push her from our home." Alexandra shuddered at the way he said 'our home.'

"Tom Shaw..."

"Was another innocent victim," her husband finished, "But he was not the first, and will certainly not be the last. We will both take steps to protect our offspring." Alexandra nodded, and there was no hesitation, no wonder whether she was being controlled.

"Mindy," she murmured, and her husband nodded.

"Yes," he sounded almost sad, "Though it hurt her, she shared me, desperate to assure 'her child' my son would conquer the world, even if he was born to another woman." He rose from the table, holding out a hand that Alexandra took without hesitation. "You, my queen," he continued, "Provided the only hope for success... Your bloodline brought me back, and like Grigori was trying to do, you and I will create a world conquering force." Alexandra did not doubt he was serious.

"Bring me the last album." Without hesitation she did, carefully unpacking the second cardboard box and bringing the thin bottom most binder upstairs. When she was back in the kitchen, he handed her a Sharpie marker from her desk. She nodded, writing 2010 in the upper right corner.

"Wait," he said as she started to add her initials, "This is not for you... Look inside." Alexandra did, surprised to find high definition photos of a woman who could only be the former owner, face lost in ecstasy as she was taken by the formless darkness that had since subsumed she and Jeff. "That was after more then a week of daily encounters," her husband explained, "When her need was so great she would do anything for me. You are coming to know that need..." Alexandra nodded without hesitation or embarrassment. "And as much as I know it will hurt you, I know you will want to share me with others." Alexandra nodded again, despite the knot of loss and fear his words caused. "It's only fair you know why," her husband continued, "Our son will rule the world, but we must make sure his has vassals... servants to protect him and do his bidding."

Alexandra nodded, and without hesitation wrote beneath the number on the album. Only when she had set the pen back in the drawer did she stop to consider what she had written: JS.

***

Alexandra answered the door when the bell rang. Her husband was home, but she knew he was busy. She paused, examining the paint she had been applying to the great room walls as her guest stepped in, looking around in obvious surprise.

"Wow, this is... This is so different even from what you had started to do." Alexandra nodded.

"It was a good thing the decorator had trouble getting that paper. We decided to decorate more like it originally was, so..."

"You've done an amazing job; it's like I'm stepping into the pictures they have in the realty office." Alexandra smiled and nodded.

"So you like it."

"I'm not sure I'd say that, but it's.. It's amazing." Alexandra felt the power moving through the house. He would be up soon, and she had to help out.

"Well, Judith, honestly I can't seem to stop myself from making the changes. Are you busy?" Judith shrugged.

"The economy isn't coming back like we'd hoped... I'm doing two dozen showings just to get an offer, and the numbers are almost as low as you and Jeff got this." As they talked, Alexandra made them coffee, stirring in the creamer and sugar and passing her friend a big mug. She also retrieved some cookies she had made the day before and in short order both women were refilling their mugs.

"So have there been any more hauntings?" Judith asked. Alexandra laughed,

"No, just one new addition..." And she looked down at her tummy; she wasn't close to showing yet, but Judith knew immediately what she was implying. She jumped up, hugging Alexandra and congratulating her before swaying visibly, clutching at the table.

"I... oh my," she managed, sinking into the seat. She smiled absently though, not bothering to complain that she was dizzy.

"Judith?" the real estate agent tried to focus as she turned to look at her friend. "I figured out the name on the photos..." she held up a fancy Nikon digital camera. Judith nodded, giggling at the way the room spun when she did, and wondering when Alex had picked up a camera. The world spun as Alex assured her she was beautiful and would love what they were going to do and insisted she relax. She nodded, assuring Alex she was relaxed, giggling at how distant her voice sounded. Alex... No, she wanted to be called Alexandra... Alexandra told her to 'strike a sexy pose' and she did, giggling as she looked down at her naked body... When had she taken off her clothes? She giggled again at that thought.

Alexandra stepped close, fondling her. Judith meant to tell her it was wrong, but all that escaped was a moan. How did her friend know just how to touch her like that? God, it felt so good... She would do anything Alexandra said. She followed her friend's pointing finger to the doorway as Jeff came in, also naked. She stared in amazement at him... His cock was perfect... Not gigantic, just... Perfect. She licked her lips.

"Efrimovich was Dimitri," Alexandra purred, still snapping away, checking the other cameras that had been set up throughout the house. "It's a Russian tradition... his father's first name." She guided Judith to the naked man whose presence had occupied the real estate agent's entire focus. Her eyes rose to the long, scraggly beard he had grown since the last time she had visited. Her gazed skittered away from his eyes, though, until he spoke.

"Judith?" Her eyes came up, and she began to pant as his dark eyes bored into hers, "Call me JD."

"JD," she murmured, nodding.

"Efrimovich would also have been the way another queen in another land referred to my brother." Judith nodded without really considering what he was saying. She felt compelled to approach, to drop to her knees... She wanted to feel JD in her mouth. "Ahhh," he sighed as she engulfed his swollen glans, "That's so good, Judith." She shivered in pleasure at the compliment, bobbing her head with building enthusiasm. He kept his hands on his hips, offering no help, no guidance, no coercion. Soon the enthralled real estate agent was pinching her nipples and fingering her dripping seam as she continued to fellate her friend's husband.

Unable to take it any longer, desperate to cum, she literally climbed his muscular legs, throwing her head back and groaning as she impaled herself on his still erect cock.

"So good," she husked, trying to ride him, "So good... Fuck me... Fuck me!" Only then did he moved, stepping forward, leaning over to gently set her on the table. She whimpered as he took over, thrusting into her with inhuman ease, deftly getting her off again and again and again. She did not argue when Alexandra climbed onto the table, pressing her own bare sex against Judith's moaning lips.

"Oh yeah," JD growled, his own pleasure feeding off of the women's, "I'd forgotten how good it could be." He chuckled, "Judith, do you know yet, you won't be able to get enough? You'll do whatever it takes to be here, like this, again." Shuddering and moaning, Judith did not care if he was telling the truth. She began to cum again.

"But we'll be more discrete," he continued, lovingly caressing Alexandra's face as she rode Judith to an orgasm of her own, "We won't make the mistakes I made before... or the mistakes of my brother. No, Rasputin was only wrong in not making the Queen his own from the start. You, my queen, and our eventual army of women willing to birth our son's army, will assure his success..." His laugh filled the room, replaced only when Judith managed to moan that she wanted it... wanted him to cum inside of her. Kissing Alex possessively, the man who had once been Jeff Winters complied, spreading the evil essence that had almost been nearly extinguished almost century before...

Author's note:

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
642 Followers