The Mad Monk's Progeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
642 Followers

"So what happened?"

"Well, Mindy finally carried to term. But you know, at that time no husband was in the delivery room. And Dimitri was so hated by then that he stayed home when she was taken to the hospital."

"Was it a boy or a girl."

"She died," Judith explained after a hesitation, "You know, medicine was so much more primitive then... There still wasn't penicillin, in 1901."

"And the baby?" Judith shook her head. "Dimitri must have been devastated." That earned a nod. They looked at the last photo in the second album, a very pregnant but obviously happy Mindy smiling into the camera. To Alexandra, it looked like she was staring over the camera at whoever was taking the photo.

"Was Mindy having an affair with Efrimovich?" Judith shook her head.

"Like I said, I can't figure out who Efrimovich was... but Mindy and Dimitri were obviously devoted."

"So what happened?" Alexandra paused, "Surely he didn't kill himself..."

"Oh no. Mindy had impressive life insurance, especially for a woman, and for that time period. Even in death she was taking care of Dimitri. The insurance company tried to welsh, but another lawyer intervened. Basically he had money enough to live however he wanted. I think most of the town fathers hoped he would pick up and move.

"I'm not surprised there aren't other photos," she continued, and Alexandra surprised herself by not pointing out there were more albums in the basement. "He was basically a hermit for the next two decades."

"What happened?"

"World War I happened."

"Huh? He fought in the war?"

"Oh no... he was more then fifty by then. But he was one of just a few able bodied men in the community..." Alexandra's eyes went wide.

"He didn't!"

"Oh yes he did, right there in his home... There are stories—not stories from the paper, but stories women have told their friends in private since... He would host parties for any interested woman in town."

"Orgies?"

"If you call one man pleasuring dozens of women an orgy."

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow... No wonder Mindy was encouraging swinging if he was that insatiable."

"So after the war..."

"After the war the husbands came home but the women kept visiting Dimitri."

"So some jealous husband..."

"Well, it's not really clear... Someone shot him."

"Seriously?" Judith nodded.

"But it didn't kill him." Alexandra listened raptly, "And whoever it was had started to try to burn the place down, for reasons I have never understood. But he interrupted them... There was a struggle. Dimitri and a woman were covered with gasoline and were set on fire."

"That's horrible," Alexandra breathed, wincing at the thought of so terrible a death, "Wasn't anyone arrested?"

"Oh yes, the screaming and the fire brought neighbors out. They found Tom Shaw, the sheriff watching the writhing, burning figures. The side porch had caught fire, but an alert neighbor put it out with the garden hose. Others were trying to smother the burning bodies, and he added the hose to the effort. She was already dead... inhalational burns—her lungs were burned up on the inside."

"And Dimitri?"

"Dimitri was somehow still alive... And could talk.... Or at least whisper. He had been horribly burned. Witnesses claimed parts of him were literally flaking away as he pointed at Tom and rasped a curse on the sex who betrayed him, before laughing—not a rasp, but somehow an echoing, cruel laugh—that he would be back." Alexandra blinked, amazed at the story of what had happened there in her home... on her lawn. "Because of that they insisted on an autopsy... The paper reports he had been fatally poisoned, too... There were lethal levels of arsenic in his bloodstream, but somehow he was still alive."

"And since?"

"His trust—remember his wife's insurance had helped him to live comfortably—was set up to keep paying for the upkeep of the house. Until the last recession there was always enough money to keep it from becoming run down and derelict. But the cleaners... Let's just say housecleaners started to tell stories... Noises, things moving, being touched... whispered voices. None cleaned the house for more than a few months... well, no woman at least... They had a series of male caretakers... They would live in the rooms over the boat shed. And even they had stories... moving lights, voices. One enterprising caretaker was instrumental in the additions, trying to follow in the tradition of the Winchesters, he told a later editor of the city paper once. So no one has ever lived in the additions.

"The last owners were the first new owners since Mindy and Dimitri, and before they ever moved in they set about renovating... The wife had some experience she won't talk about, or so she claims... She simply refused to go back to complete the redo, much less live in the house. So it's been for sale for more than three years, the husband working alone to finish up and keep things nice; they were getting desperate to sell."

"And you didn't tell me any of that?" Alexandra knew her cheeks were flushed... she could guess what 'unspeakable' thing had happened to the other woman. Judith looked at her strangely.

"I asked... You told me you didn't believe in ghosts." She put a hand on Alexandra's again, "My goodness, you're shaking... Has something happened?" She looked around, nervously. Alexandra waved a dismissive hand, rolling her eyes.

"Oh no, I just found myself wondering about the history of the house... Being able to tell guests a ghost story seemed like it'd be fun..." Her voice trailed off. She shook her head, "But I don't think telling them there used to be orgies here, or a man was killed on the front porch sounds like fun after all."

"Side porch, dear," Judith corrected. Just then her cell phone rang, a voice strangely like that of Gilbert Gottfried shouting 'Location, location, location!' Judith took the call, then stood up. "Sorry to rush off, but someone wants to see the house before I open it to the public." She patted Alexandra's hand, "Let me know if anything strange happens." Alexandra assured her friend she would, walking the shapely brunette to the front door.

After setting the mugs and saucers in the sink, Alexandra closed the albums, carefully returning them to the basement. Instead of simply stacking them at the top of the thick walled cardboard box, she set the albums on the shelf to the side, selecting the next in the stack. It and the next album deeper in the box were thinner. There was less dust on the cover, as it had been protected by those albums on top.

She traced her fingers over the number 1896 that someone had written at the upper right corner. Below, several initials had been added, the width of the letters suggesting they had been added by different pens, likely at different times.

"FS," she read, tracing the first letters below the number. Lifting the thin album out of the front box, she turned, carrying it to where the light filtered through the small windows at the top of the foundation. Her breath caught when she opened the album.

A slightly plump older woman with dark hair stood naked... obviously a little self-conscious about posing that way. The clock behind her Alexandra recognized from the photos in the albums she and Judith had been examining... it was the front room of the house. Her home. She turned the page to see a photo of Mindy, holding a cord in one hand while guiding the older heavier woman's mouth to Dimitri's naked, jutting erection. The next page showed the woman lying back on a couch as Dimitri thrust into her , knees on the floor at the couch's edge. On the following page, Dimitri was lying on the rug as the woman rode him, eyes bright, mouth open in obvious ecstasy.

After a slightly blurred image of Dimitri taking the dark haired woman doggie style, a final photo showed he had obviously cum inside of her. Alexandra noticed the woman's name, 'Faith Shaw' signed at the bottom of the page. In the photo, she was looking down her naked body, fingers splaying her just used labia, smiling happily, her other hand covering one breast.

Unaware of the speed of her breathing, Alexandra turned the page. Another dark haired woman, skin pale and lightly freckled, stood nude in the kitchen, biting her lower lip in an obvious mixture of anxiety and arousal. The series was repeated, Mindy appearing both to encourage the other woman's sucking Dimitri's cock, and to guide the woman as she sat down onto Dimitri's upthrust shaft. A feminine signature had been added at the bottom of the last photo, a different hand, Alexandra noticed, from the last, 'Patty Cooper.'

Neither hand matched the style of the letter scrawled on the album cover, Alexandra noted, after verifying the second letters at the bottom were 'PC.' She counted, guessing—without checking—that five women had been photographed having sex with Dimitri and his wife, Mindy.

Setting the album on top of the two she and Judith had examined, Alexandra pulled out the next. It was labeled 1896-1897. There were another five sets of letters. Alexandra opened it to a random page, confirming the contents, then with a strange sense of self-consciousness, she carefully returned the albums in order and on top placed the two albums she and Judith had looked through.

Pushing the box aside, she dragged the second box forward. A glance showed the top albums were more of what she and her realtor had looked at; various parties and social events. The third album down, though, was another of the thinner books, the number at it's top read 1905... After Mindy's death. Lifting it out, she saw the pattern was little changed, although after a nude shot, each woman was now looming over Dimitri to perform oral sex, then riding him before the photo of each woman happily enjoying missionary style sex. The long cable for taking the photos was usually visible in Dimitri's hand, though at the back of the album, Alexandra noticed an athletic black woman, Jo Marshall, was the one taking the picture.

Alexandra heard the garage door opener activate. Heart racing, she quickly returned the top albums, shifted the boxes back into place, and ran for the stairs, not wanting to answer Jeff's likely question, 'what are ya doing, baby?'

The sound of her gasp echoed in her ears, as her hands caught her fall, bracing on the fourth step. She blinked, wondering what she had tripped on... And felt her shorts being yanked down her legs, Alexandra whimpered, trying to look back. The bare bulb in the middle of the room flickered and dimmed. The light from the hall at the top of the stairs barely reached her hands. Alexandra shuddered, seeing only a vague shape... a deeper darkness then the surroundings. Dull red light glowed where his eyes would be, and as much as Alexandra wanted to scream, she found she could not. Shivering violently, she tried to control her breathing as It moved closer, hands catching her thighs below her line of sight. There was pressure over her naked seam, teasing down, up... Down again. She tried to shake her head, to refuse the growing urge. The air around her crackled with the low chuckle of the Monster as she fought to control herself. Up, it moved, spreading her bare labia. She was horrified to realize she was literally dripping wet. Down, the pressure lingered, circling over her clitoris.

With a keening breathless wail, Alexandra Winters pushed back, mouth hanging open, tongue lashing her lips as she impaled herself on his jutting, powerful erection...

***

Having missed Alex when he got home from losing at golf, Jeff changed into his yard clothes and set to mowing the lawn. He kept expecting his wife to come out with a glass of lemonade or better yet, a can of beer. When she did not, he consoled himself with the knowledge that soon the mower would be put away. He doubted they would have to mow again after Halloween. A couple times he thought he heard something over the growling mower, but even when he stopped the blades, whatever it was did not repeat; if anything had happened at all.

Finished, he put the mower away, electing not to edge or trim... let his neighbor, the neat freak feel superior about his 'better lawn.' Having somehow broken through Alex's usual cold fish approach to sex, he was looking forward to the evening as he hurried inside to shower.

He paused, though, finding Alex in her usual 'make the baby' position on the pillows. Her eyes were glazed, the pupils dilated until the usual striking gray of her iris was almost totally gone. He approached, feeling a prickle of fear.

"Babe?" his eyes became fixed on a strand of drool shining on her cheek. He reached down, hesitantly gripping her shoulder. "Honey?" He almost leapt back as she jerked visibly, a strange whine escaping her throat. Her mouth opened wide, then closed, then opened again. Was it a seizure? Jeff knew something horrible was wrong. He shook her again more forcefully, "Alex!"

"Uhnnnnn!" she lifted her head, pupils contracting slightly as she blinked rapidly, still obviously not seeing him. She quited, panting, then as he watched, his wife licked her lower lip seductively, running a hand down her naked body, pausing to pinch a nipple before trailing over her stomach to begin teasing her pussy. He realized he could smell her musk. Her free hand found his zipper. "Mmm," she purred, eyes now fixed on his. Her fingers teased over his swelling length, then found his zip again, "Is this for me?" He wondered at the strange light in her eyes... red pin pricks almost too small to see. He nodded, suppressing a groan as she deftly freed him with one hand and began to stroke him, pulling him closer, toward her.

He blinked, surprised to find somehow he was naked. Between Alex's legs. She was writhing and moaning, one hand still feverishly working her pink as the other pulled at his hip, hungrily urging him to fuck her. He let her, guide the tempo, eyes closing at the amazing sensation.

"Yeah, baby," she husked, voice throaty, with a strange Slavic accent, "Fuck me again just like you did downstairs." He blinked, pausing... Downstairs? Jeff realized he was beyond caring... He tried for another moment to stop thrusting into her, dimly aware he should ask what she meant. Her gaze was locked on his, willing him on, urging him to fuck her harder and faster. He did, giving himself to their pleasure, pleased it did not matter whatever she had said...

With her pelvis elevated on the pillows, Jeff was able to get more leverage, and delighted in the way Alex whimpered and moaned, reacting strongly to his rough thrusting. It was not the way they usually made love, but it felt right. He did not last long, roaring as he filled her with his seed, moments after she had screamed out that she was cumming, demanding he cum inside of her. Spent, Jeff rolled away, panting, wondering again what had gotten into his wife, and how to make sure it stayed that way. In moments he was asleep, a broad smile on his face.

"Is this your man?" the voice filled her head. Alexandra had slipped away from Jeff, off of the stacked pillows as he rolled to his side of the bed. She clumsily tried to regain her perch, but froze at the question, looking in fear at Jeff; had he heard? Fingers pinched her nipple viciously. Flinching away unsuccessfully, Alexandra whimpered, afraid to cry out or beg for mercy. "Is. This. Your. Man?"

"Yes!" she gasped, "This is Jeff... This is my husband. I love him."

"Good." She was puzzled at that. "You are his woman." She could understand every word, though there was a heavy accent she could not place.

"Yes," she nodded, feeling a flush of pride at that. The weekend had at least reminded her how much she loved him... loved being with him. How had she let making a baby nearly destroy their intimacy? "Aieee!" she gasped as her other nipple was pinched even more painfully. Jeff did not stir.

"Wrong!" the voice shouted. "You are not his... You are Mine. But soon enough, little queen, you will be Ours!" Alexandra shook her head.

"Nooo," she managed, even getting a hand far enough away from her trembling body to shake Jeff weakly.

"Oh yesss," a serpentine hiss made Alexandra's blood run cold, "I can prove it, to you..." Her legs were yanked high, spread wide. She gasped as her ass was lifted off of the bed easily. The fingers of the hand that had reached her husband curled around his arm, lifting it as she was raised, but Jeff only snored, rolling away, his arm pulling free of her grip. "This," she felt It's member thrusting down, spreading her labia and pushing deep into her sex, "Is Mine!" The heat that had become too familiar began immediately, without his moving.

Alexandra groaned at the pressure building between her legs. The Monster's chuckling filled the room as he let her slip down slightly. A flood of liquid, at first pearly white—Jeff's cum—oozed out around the ethereal shaft distending Alexandra's pussy. Her stomach and ass were quickly soaked with the fluid, and still he was pouring into her, filling her up.

"Mine!" echoed through her head as pressure was applied to her swollen, wanting clit. Alexandra screamed as she came, the power of her orgasm, easily robbing the scared, aroused young woman of consciousness.

***

Alexandra woke, looking anxiously to the side, relaxing only when she was sure Jeff was there asleep beside her. She lay quietly, wondering what had happened... Had it really happened? She certainly felt as if she had been thoroughly fucked. Blushing, though, she remembered the huge amount of fluid that had been pumped into her sex. She remembered Jeff's semen flushing out of her, oozing down her stomach and ass. Lifting her head, she was relieved to find only the sheen of dried sweat on her flat stomach.

She sighed, reassured it had only been a dream. Forcing the issue out of her thoughts—ghosts were not real, after all—she sat up, struggling for a moment to get her balance, then moved to the bathroom.

"Honey," she managed, puzzled at why her voice sounded lower. "You need to get up." She realized she should have made sure he was awake, first. "Jeff? Work!" She heard him stir and grumble. She could not wait, though, hurrying into the bathroom, and almost falling onto the stool. She sighed at the cold touch of the porcelain as she began to pee... And pee... And pee. She giggled, wondering if she would have to get some antibiotics.

Jeff staggered by, grumbling, and started the shower. Alexandra wiped and rose, having expected her husband to want to go. She realized he was already standing beneath the steaming spray.

"Babe?" she asked, don't you have to pee?"

"I am," he answered, to her surprise. "Sorry, babe, but I'm way late..." After a quick rinse he passed her again, naked, "I've gotta get going," and paused briefly at his shorter end of the vanity, spraying on deodorant and brushing his teeth. Alexandra rose, flushed, and showered quickly. Dressed in just her robe, she went to the kitchen, meaning to fix coffee. By the time she got there, though, Jeff was starting the car. He rushed back in, gave her a quick kiss, told her he loved her, and was gone.

Alexandra studiously avoided the basement, though the thought of what she'd seen there... and what had happened afterwards, were never far from her mind. But nothing happened. All day Alexandra was at one level or another concerned Dimitri, as she had come to think of the 'Other' would use her again. But nothing happened.

For a month she had no surprise visitor, though she and Jeff were once more having sex almost every night... as well as some mornings before he would reluctantly get ready and head to work. She never stopped to wonder at the change. It was almost a surprise when she realized it had been more then a month since her last period. Surprised, trying not to get too excited, she reluctantly waited another day, following the instructions on the pregnancy test, using the first morning's urine to find out...

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
642 Followers