The Mad Monk's Progeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," he soothed, rocking as he hugged her close, "It's OK, babe... You've been under a lot of stress."

"But if was so real... It was like I was living it..."

"Living what?" Alex shook her head. Gradually she calmed, finally taking a shuddering breath.

"I'm sorry," she said, sniffling as she leaned back, "I'm so stupid... I knew it was a nightmare, but I couldn't wake up, and it felt so real," she shuddered, "Did I really tell you to call me Alexandra?" Jeff laughed, nodding.

"You know," he told her, "You even said it with an accent."

"An accent?" He shrugged.

"Yep, like something from a bad Vampire movie," Jeff laughed. Alex smiled sheepishly.

"Oh yeah?" She sat up, unconcerned with her nudity, "Then we'd better eat before the cornbread and gravy are cold." Jeff stared at her.

"How did you know I made cornbread and gravy?" Alex rolled her eyes.

"Babe, unless I'm there to help that's about all that you make."

"I make burgers... steaks... chicken... salmon..."

"Grilling doesn't count," Alex laughed.

"Pancakes," Jeff argued, "Chili... spaghetti..."

"I'm not complaining," Alex batted her eyes suggestively, "I'm starving." Jeff followed his naked wife down the hall to the breakfast nook where he had set out their food. She frowned at the water he had poured for her. "Babe?" Jeff waited for her to go on, "Do we have vodka?" He blinked, but went into the great room to open the bar.

"I thought you were trying to get pregnant." She laughed, at his words, and the way he was staring at her.

"Oh I am... I quite enjoyed our effort tonight. But if I'm not pregnant yet, it can't hurt to enjoy myself."

Jeff did not argue, even when she insisted on a second tall glass of the clear liquor, adding just enough cranberry juice to color the alcohol. He opted for a can of beer, and watched as his wife devoured at least three servings of his meal before leaning back, patting her stomach and belching loudly.

"Mmmm, that was great," she purred, a hand rising to tweak a nipple, seemingly unconsciously. "But now I'm realizing you wore me out... I think it's bed time." Jeff did not argue, but did point out he would clean up, first, and then join her. Alex nodded, yawning openly, "Feel free to wake me if you come to bed horny," she teased, then sauntered down the hall to collapse on the bed.

Jeff shook his head as he watched her disappear, then set about cleaning up.

***

Alexandra opened her eyes. The room was totally dark. She wondered why she'd woken up... until she realized Jeff was on top of her... moving over her. Inside of her. She murmured happily, pleasantly surprised that her body was already responding well to what he was doing. She ran her hands down her sides, fingers moving past her erect, aching nipples. She realized her legs were not spread as Jeff usually did before entering her. Instead, he had pinned them up, so that her knees were pressed against her breasts, folding her in half. It felt different having him spear into her steadily like that... but she had to admit, shivering as she noted, it felt good. She wished she could thrust up to meet him, let him know she was awake.

Intent on levering up against him, she spread her arms out to brace on the bed, and found her right hand resting on Jeff's chest. His snore was interrupted and he shifted. Alex looked to the side, horror blooming in her soul as she realized her husband was not fucking her... He was asleep beside her. She was torn between the desperate need to wake him, to save her from whatever was doing this... and a certain fear he would be repulsed and would reject her for giving in to... something.

Lifting her head, she realized that while she could feel whoever it was moving over her, pressing against her, driving into her, she could not see anything. Before she could consider what that meant, lips were pressed against hers, fetid breath filling her lungs. She whimpered at the scratchy feel of a beard rough against her lips and chin. Fingers closed on her nipple, and she realized her ankles had been released as her knees spread involuntarily, so that she could stretch her legs out. The movement let whoever was using her thrust more deeply, which was more then enough stimulation to trigger her orgasm.

The hands she had meant to push against whatever was looming over her instead clutched at invisible arms... thickly muscled and immobile. Her legs rose, ankles turning in, spurring him on. Although she knew she should stop him... should scream for help, her body was no longer in her control. Aware another larger orgasm was building, Alex suddenly feared making noise, the image of Jeff waking to see her writhing beneath... nothing enough to leave her sick to her stomach. She clamped her teeth, whining in pleasure she could not deny as her body undulated beneath her spirit lover, welcoming his driving cock. Jeff was forgotten by the time her second orgasm had passed.

Alexandra thrust herself up at her lover, welcoming every stroke, hungry to feel him erupt inside of her. She welcomed his kisses, ignoring the jagged edges of teeth and the sour odor rising from his mustache and beard.

"Tell me," she heard, a whisper in her ear, "Tell me what you want," she nodded her head, whimpering in protest when he slowed, threatening to pull all the way out of her wanting sex.

"Fuck me," she mumbled, then more loudly when he didn't respond, "Fuck me... Give me your cock!" Jeff shifted and mumbled beside her, but Alexandra was unaware... The once more driving cock immediately drove her into another mind numbing climax, during which she felt him stiffen and begin to cum. "Yesss!" she moaned, humping at him, still, reveling in another dose of his seed." There was a satisfied chuckle close to her ear, and hands easily lifted her, slipping her pillows into place. She drifted to sleep again, amazed at what was happening... and that she wanted it to continue.

***

Jeff wondered when and why his wife had adopted her usual post-coital position during the night when he woke the next morning. He figured he could ask later, as he slipped out from beneath the covers, amused that she was naked on top of them, and padded into the bathroom. He wondered if he would ever get used to the 'exhibitionist' she had become, smiling as he admitted it would be fun trying. He showered, shaved, and donned slacks, shirt, and floppy hat, departing for his weekly round of golf after kissing Alex good bye. His wife barely stirred, but murmured happily, bringing a hand up to press on her sex. Jeff considered skipping his time with his friends, but knew they still had time before she would call a halt to the weekend's sexy interlude. If he played well, his wife would be a reward, and if his usual slice impacted the game, sex was a great distraction. Kissing Alex again, he hurried to the kitchen to grab coffee and a granola bar before he left.

Alexandra woke, the memory of the night's visitor sharp in her mind. She found her hand nestled between her legs, realized her nipples were hard, and without hesitation fingered herself to a nice climax before struggling off of the pillows and stumbling to the bathroom. She wondered at Jeff's absence until she saw the paper he had left on the kitchen table... It was Sunday, his weekly 'guy's time' at the Country Club.

Over a mug of coffee Alexandra tried to understand what had happened... She certainly could not ask Jeff how often they had made love since Friday. In fact, the longer she thought about it, the more certain she was she had dreamed the whole thing. Intent on 'proving it,' she dressed provocatively after taking a long shower, openly caressing her body as the steam poured over her skin. She chose a strappy T-shirt and running shorts, then added three inch heels before strutting around the house, performing straight leg bends and splashing the white shirt front with dishwater... all without enticing any spirit to appear. Without really considering that she was actively trying to seduce a ghost, Alexandra spent her morning while Jeff was gone playing golf teasing whatever spirit had been molesting her throughout the weekend.

Having proven to herself it had all been her imagination, she carried boxes of items they would not be using for awhile down the stairs into the basement, where former owners had installed shelves. She paused on her third trip, realizing a stack of dust covered boxes had been left by the last owner.

She went up into the kitchen and called the Real Estate agent's cell.

"Sykes realty!"

"Judith?" she was a little surprised her friend was answering. "I just wondered about a stack of boxes that we found in the basement. I know you're probably doing a showing, but..." Judith laughed that the showing was not until noon. She told Alex she did not think the owners had left anything, or that anything they had left they did not want, but would check. Before signing off, she teasingly asked Alex if they'd 'seen the ghost, yet.' She was obviously surprised by Alexandra's hesitation. When Alex asked her what she knew about the story, Judith was concerned enough that she insisted on coming over.

By the time she arrived, she could assure Alex the former owners had not left anything that they wanted behind.

"They did know what you'd found," she told Alex, "They said it's old photo albums, that they couldn't bring themselves to throw away, just in case some family member ever came looking." Alexandra found that thoughtfulness touching. Together the women sat down to look at the top two albums that Alexandra had carried up after talking to Judith.

After carefully dusting off the covers, they began to page through them over mugs of fresh coffee. The oldest photos had obviously been taken in another country. The few words visible on signs were in a different language... There were even different letters.

"Those are Cyrillic," Alexandra said, wondering immediately how she knew that.

"That would make sense," Judith answered, "But that would mean these have been here almost as long as the house." She waved away Alexandra's puzzled look.

"I told you, there were stories the house was haunted, so I did some research on the history of the house."

"What is the saying? Ghosts are the crutch of the weak minded."

"I think that's religion," Judith laughed, "But I know you don't believe in ghosts... Or at least, you didn't... from the way you talked on the phone..." Alexandra shrugged.

"I didn't say I believe in ghosts," she argued, "But some weird things have happened."

"Strange noises? Lighting issues? Doors opening and closing?"

"God no... well, noises and lighting, sure, but that happens in every old house I've ever visited," Alexandra laughed, "But no, the doors and cabinets are not opening and closing." She kept what had happened to herself though. "So tell me about the history of my home." Judith exhaled in obvious relief.

"I confess, part of me was worried you were calling that this was Amityville part deux and you were out of here," she laughed, then searched her memory for what facts she had uncovered.

"The house was built... the oldest part of it, you understand, I think they did licensed improvements before the Great Depression, after World War II, with additional... self-improvement projects God knows when, and with a complete renovation in the '70's and then again just before you two bought the house.

"It was built for the nurse of the town physician, but she left with a man who was just passing through town in 1881 or 1882."

"How do you know that?" Alexandra was surprised.

"There are amazingly thorough records at city hall, both real estate records and the paper... I just read microfiche from dates surrounding any change in ownership or any remodeling they'd gotten permits to do. You know, by next year the library will have all of that online, so I'll be able to check on my laptop... maybe even my iPhone." Alexandra nodded, not really interested in the segue. "Anyway," Judith continued, "The first owner is another single woman. Anna Parshukova arrived in town, a new immigrant from the West Coast, with a son who was about fifteen or sixteen."

"Wait, her son is listed on the deed?"

"Yes, but an article about the town's 'new nurse' and where they came from provides the details. Her son's name was Dimitri. Apparently they escaped an abusive home somewhere in Eastern Europe. Anna claimed she had faked her son's death in order to assure that his father did not come after them. The writer was skeptical, but Anna insisted that where they had lived women were unimportant but her husband would 'chase her to hell' if he knew she had their son." The women considered that for a minute, each lost in her own thoughts.

"She worked for old Doc Bowen until he died—in his clinic, no less. There are photos of them as a couple at various town functions," she pointed at the pictures they were going through, "I've seen some of these in city hall or on older agent's walls... you know, places where they want to show off the history of the town. I had never realized this was Anna, though," she shrugged. "Doc Bowen was a widower, and I don't think either of them married again or married each other, but I couldn't swear to that... I just know about the house, you know?" Alexandra nodded, trying to get a feel for the unsmiling but handsome woman in the photos. The first photos showed longer time gaps, and she seemed more drawn and anxious... clearly the old doctor had been good for her, Alexandra thought.

"Besides, she wasn't the problem," Judith shook her head, pointing to the gangly young man standing beside her in one of the early photos. "Dimitri was the problem. He cut school. He smoked and drank. He was accused of stealing and fighting. Others claimed he was stupid, but I think that was because he did not want to speak English... clearly he understood it, and he was smart enough to keep getting out of trouble. Of course, that could've been the influence of Doc Bowen." Alexandra nodded.

"When he was seventeen or eighteen he suddenly never missed school... His name is on the 'no absence list' for his senior year of high school. He played football and ran track. There were still complaints, but no specific problem is mentioned in the paper."

"So he straightened out?" Judith shook her head.

"I don't think so... I think he was much smarter than the city fathers gave him credit. Sneaky, maybe. See, he had decided he liked Mindy Peters, the Mayor's daughter.

"Uh-oh," Alexandra could guess where things were headed.

"Uh-oh is right," Judith agreed, "She was your typical debutante... pretty, smart, meant for education at a women's college back east and marriage to one of her parent's rich friends' sons. The copies of their graduation yearbook—you know back then they signed a 'communal copy' for the school and city, as well as signing each other's yearbooks..."

"I heard they don't even pass them out now until the start of the next year," Alexandra interrupted. Judith nodded sadly.

"I don't understand what the school administration or board think that's doing... I look at my senior yearbook every so often, just to remember, you know?" the women silently lamented the changing world, before Judith picked up the story, "Anyway, there are some comments from other boys that suggest he wasn't popular, even though he was good both in school and sports."

"Because of Mindy?"

"Yes, but not just Mindy... Just based on what's written in the copy everyone knew was going to be kept in the school or town library I'd say he had..."

"Banged?" Alex offered. Judith blushed.

"Well, yes... he was with many of the girls... And remember it's not a big school."

"The girls weren't upset about his... cheating?" Judith shrugged.

"Doesn't seem like it. So much for women's lib being born in the 60's."

"So then what happened?"

"Well, he didn't go to college. Neither did Mindy. She got pregnant. They married. They lost the baby."

"Is that where the ghost story comes from?"

"I don't think so... No one has said anything about a baby crying or a mother sobbing screaming in pain or loss... But she got pregnant several times, and never could carry to term." Judith paused, aware of the difficulties Alexandra and Jeff had been having.

"Was there abuse?" Judith shrugged.

"The police weren't called. But maybe it was something different. She pointed to the plentiful pictures in the other albums they had been examining, "They threw parties almost every week. At one time or another everyone attended... they were 'the thing,' and unless you had been invited you had not been accepted into the city's social circles." Alexandra nodded.

"I don't see many pictures of Dimitri."

"There aren't many. Mindy was who people came to see... At least she was why couples were coming."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, supposedly..." Judith shifted uncomfortably, "There are editorial letters and the occasional notation in the announcements... even an article or two, suggesting Mindy and Dimitri Parshukova were ruining others marriages..."

"These don't look like swing parties," Alexandra paused, then laughed, "As if I'd know what they looked like." Both women laughed. "There are more women and fewer men at these later parties..."

"And it's not because of World War I... That was still a decade away," Judith agreed. Couples stopped coming to the parties, but Mindy's friends from school still visited often."

"Their husbands let them come with rumors like that..."

"The convention at the time was that if it was a ladies get together Dimitri would not have attended," Judith shrugged, "It does seem incredibly naïve if the men were worried... Hell, I'd just figured if there were accusations or insinuations it was made by insecure men looking to blame someone for their wife being unfaithful."

"So we're not talking about swinging... unless Dimitri was so... had women trying to enjoy him again," Alexandra looked back through some of the photos, "People seemed happy... Was it some polygamy thing?"

"No, very clearly Dimitri was entirely devoted to Mindy. He loved her and only her." Alexandra was puzzled at the certainty of Judith's claim. Paging through the next album, she noticed fewer and fewer women in the photos, until the parties of dozens had become groups of four and five including Mindy. Was that just the grind of life over time? Kids keeping more of their friends away? Mindy's smile, to Alexandra, seemed less genuine.

"She looks tired," she said absently.

"She should, dear," Judith answered, "I wouldn't care to count how many times she'd been pregnant by then," she patted Alexandra's hand, "Which is another reason this house will be perfect... You and Jeff will finally bring new life here." Alexandra was grateful for her friend's support and positive attitude.

"So who is taking the pictures?" she asked abruptly, Dimitri?"

"No, the plates that are signed that I've seen are all labeled by someone else..." Judith struggled for a moment to remember, "Efrimovich. But it's strange, there are no other photos I've seen that he did." The women wondered about that.

"So how does this turn into a ghost story?"

"Oh, well, the stories of Dimitri 'ruining wives' continued to grow. He lost a string of jobs, until he couldn't find work. He just sat in the house."

"Did Mindy work?"

"She was the receptionist for the city's lawyer, did stenography on court days, and clerked in City Hall."

"So was it an affair with the Mayor or her boss?"

"Oh no, in fact, both men insisted Dimitri had bedded their wives. The mayor and his wife stayed married. The lawyer left his wife almost penniless. There's a claim she left the country, a broken woman, but not because of the divorce... She was devastated when Dimitri wouldn't leave Mindy for her." Alexandra was shocked such a story would be published. Let's just say the paper's editor and the lawyer did not get along."