The Mad Monk's Progeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers

She lay panting in the tub for a long time after Jeff lifted himself, slipping out of her and leaving the tub. She was sure there would be water all over the floor, but the water felt too good to leave.

"You're up early," Jeff teased from the doorway, "And my what a mess you've made..." Alex sat up, peeling the washcloth off of her eyes. The floor was wet all right... She giggled, the paused, realizing Jeff was leaning against the doorway, totally dry. Her eyes darted to his towel, still hanging unused on the bar beside the shower stall. She looked again... Jeff was completely dry, so how...? Pressing a hand between her legs, against her still tingling sex, Alex found herself wondering what was happening to her. Jeff stepped far enough into the puddle water to lean down and kiss her.

"Sorry, babe, but I've got to go into the office for awhile. I promise I'll be home before lunch. If you run in to troubles working out back just let me know or stop and we'll get it when I'm back." She nodded, and then he was gone.

Too soon, the room was bright with late morning light. Alex stood up, admitting the water was by then cold. Stepping out, she pulled the towels off of the bars, dropping them to soak up the water still on the floor, giggling at forgetting to keep one back for herself. Instead, she grabbed the hand towel and began to dry off, pausing to look at her reflection in the mirror.

She was proud of her body... pert, high breasts that weren't maybe as big as many women, but which didn't require a bra. She shook her head, wondering why she had worn them for so long... as well as panties. Her eyes lingered on her nipples, tan against her pale white skin. They stood up, partially aroused, she assumed from the touch of the cold air. As she ran her hands down her sleek sides to the swell of her hips, Alex looked at her reflection in the mirror, thought fading as she fixed on the dark smudges where her eyes should have been...

Alex was puzzled to find herself in the heavy bushes at the back of their yard. The stone wall separating the neighboring property was close enough to touch. Looking down, she realized she was weeding... wondered how long she had been out there. She had not put her watch on, and paused as her attention wandered to her clothes... She wore a plain white T-shirt, and noticed her nipples were faintly visible, thanks to the sheen of sweat soaking the cotton fabric. She was surprised to find she had chosen a denim mini-skirt rather than the shorts she would usually have donned. She smiled un-self-consciously, aware from the touch of the air between her legs she had neglected the confining, pointless encumbrance of panties, as well as a bra. Based on the weeds filling the trash sack she held in one hand, she had been working for some time. She blinked at the momentary image of Jeff roaring as he thrust into her from behind, right there in the yard, not caring if the neighbors were watching...

Her body responded, nipples tenting the cotton top, labia flushing, fluids beginning to flow. Suddenly worried the neighbors might see, she crouched, looking around before realizing she was deep in the thick brush hiding the dividing wall from the house. She was not sure Jeff would even be able to see her when he got home.

In the next moment, though, hands were pushing the edges of her skirt up her thighs. She sighed in pleasure, standing up, leaning back against Jeff's broad chest as his hand rose to firmly grope her breasts, pinching her nipples. Giggling at the insistent pressure of his hands when they dropped to her waist once more, Alex bent forward, keeping her legs straight, spreading them, and caught hold of the trunk of the young Birch before her. She threw her head back, moaning encouragement as Jeff thrust into her. They coupled hurriedly, his breath huffing behind her, hands holding her waist as she panted and twitched, struggling not to cry out for fear someone would hear. At some point she dropped to her knees, and Jeff followed her down, never slipping from her impossibly aroused sex.

Before he finished, her pleasure was enough she'd stopped worrying about who might hear as she begged Jeff to fuck her harder, and to get her off. He came when she did, sighing loudly while holding himself inside of her. When he'd calmed, he thrust against briefly, eliciting a groan of surprise as somehow her body began to respond again. Alex sagged to the moss covered, the motion pulling Jeff's thrusting member free of her sex. When he did not push into her again, Alex groped between her legs, cupping a hand over her still open sex, trapping the fluid threatening to leak from her sex. It was a struggle to get up with just the one hand, part of her aware she needed to get back to the bed for the appropriate 'womb time.'

Alex was a little surprised Jeff wasn't still out back with her. She looked around, puzzled, but didn't linger, in part worried a neighbor might wonder why she was wandering about with her hand against her crotch. She got back into the house, pausing in renewed surprise upon finding Jeff standing in the kitchen, still dressed in his suit from work. He eyed her strange gait as she straightened, blushing at her appearance.

"What happened to you?" he asked, "Get into the poison ivy?" Alex rolled her eyes.

"As if you don't know. I have to go lie down now. She passed him, holding her thighs together to keep the fluids trapped. Halfway down the hall, she called back, "It was great, but next time help me out when you're finished."

"That's why I'm here?" Jeff called back, sounding puzzled, "I thought we were going to work in the yard together."

"Oh, you've plowed my field, already," she laughed, then settled on the bed, wondering how he had managed not to look mussed at all. Seeing the mud and twigs on the bedding, she reluctantly added laundry to her 'to do' list.

Jeff wisely left his wife alone, though he was puzzled at just what she had been doing that had left her so smeared with dirt. The way she had been walking, he wondered if she had fallen out of one of the trees and had had the wind knocked out, but he could not understand why she would have been up in the tree in the first place. He went out, finding where she had been weeding, but there was no ready explanation, just the marks where she had been kneeling, feet apart, he assumed to lean forward and pull the tenacious vines out of the ground cover.

He momentarily flashed on what could have been, if he had gotten home a few minutes sooner. The idea of coming up behind her while she was pulling the weeds, of roughly taking her... making her his own. He shivered and reached down to adjust his swelling erection. It was not his usual fantasy, but it was having an effect, he had to admit. Closing his eyes, he could actually see Alex panting and whining, thrusting back at him as he took her with practiced ease...

Jeff stumbled back into the house, intent on taking advantage of his wife's 'seventy two hour policy.' As he reached the door to their bedroom, though, he heard the soft sound of her snoring. Sighing, he retreated to his den. He was more then a little amazed she had not demanded more sex, considering it was 'the time.' It remained a bitter irony that when he wanted to have sex, she was indisposed. He tried to reassure himself... later she would undoubtedly want some. He smiled, making a mental note to recall the backyard fantasy when the time came...

Alex got up, cleaned up, and went past the den on the way to the kitchen. She saw Jeff, his eyes glued to the screen, face pale in the blue light of the LCD monitor. She pursed her lips, guessing what he was looking at. Part of her seethed that he was more interested in the damn computer then her. They had argued about it before, and he would stay away from the damn computer for a few days or weeks, only to slip back. As much as she wanted to be angry about it, though, Alex found she could not really work up a righteous snit. It puzzled her, as much as the random thought that he deserved to look at naked women if he wanted.

She paused, asking if she had really just thought that... Considered that if she wanted his attention she should do something... show herself off, entice him. She blushed—that was decidedly not what she had been raised to do. Glancing at her clothes, a fresh button front blouse and a print skirt, but still no bra or panties, she giggled that she was already almost showing herself off.

She found herself wondering if Jeff was maybe ready to go again, scandalized that she was about to go seduce her husband in his den, and undeniably excited at the knowledge, as well. The dinner she had planned to begin was forgotten as she reversed course in the hall, stepping into the doorway of Jeff's den as she had done a couple days before. Somehow this felt different, though... Before she had meant to entice him, but had felt no real arousal or need. Watching as his eyes moved up her body, she shivered, unable to deny that this time she was almost burning up with desire.

"Babe?" Jeff sat back in his chair, smiling at her.

"Sorry if I was... pissy," she pouted, rubbing a bare knee against the doorjamb, "I thought maybe I'd make it up to you." He smiled.

"Oh really?" She bit her lip and nodded.

"Mm-hmmm," reaching down, she caught the hem of the short skirt and lifted it, showing herself off, "If you're interested, that is..." Jeff blinked, obviously surprised at the change in her attire. It had been obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, but 'going commando?' He smiled more broadly, amazed and delighted. He felt himself beginning to get hard.

"Why don't you come over here and find out?" The delighted giggle that escaped Alex's throat was another surprise. He watched in growing excitement and continued surprise as she eagerly pranced around his desk, skirt still hiked, showing herself off.

"OK, big boy..." Too late, he realized she would see what he had been looking at... a FreeOnes video clip of Tanya James as a schoolgirl being taken on the teacher's desk. Instead of reacting angrily or jealously, Alex giggled again, maneuvering the mouse to play the clip again. "Oh, so this is what you want?" she teased, moving her hand to Jeff's crotch, "This is what gets you hard?"

"No," he answered honestly, "You're what gets me hard..." She smiled at that, leaning back on his desk as he stood, finding himself between her legs. Her fingers scrabbled at his pants, eager to free his ready cock.

"Mm, good, baby," she cooed, one hand moving to spread her bare labia, exposing her aroused pink as she caught hold of his shaft, pulling her toward him, "Show me what you'd do if I was that student..." The room seemed full of her musk, and Jeff quickly obliged, plunging down into her, spurred on by her lingering groan of pleasure. Her knees came up, thighs wide, welcoming his thrusts, while her hands closed over her breasts, kneading, then pinching her nipples through the thin cotton fabric. Catching the front, she yanked, not caring as buttons zipped across the room. Jeff ducked his head to tongue her bared nipples. Alex moaned, trying to push her chest at his mouth while also pumping her hips up to meet his thrusts.

"Yesss!" she shuddered, climaxing strongly, "Fuck me!" Jeff blinked—Alex didn't talk like this... But he wasn't about to argue. He raised his head to kiss her mouth, puzzled at the dark smear that was her eyes. Her pumping hips stole his attention, though, and he had to grit his teeth to keep control, tilting his hips to press more firmly against her clit, hoping to get her off again before she came to her senses or demanded he stop. "Ahh... Oh, God, that's good... Don't stop... don't stop!" she whined, hands catching his back, nails digging in. Jeff gasped in surprise and pain, pleased to realize a moment later the pain had helped him to regain a measure of control.

"Wait," Alex husked, and Jeff groaned inwardly, wishing he had cut loose when he had the chance. He slowed, following his wife's gaze, which was locked on the screen. He blinked, puzzled that for a moment it looked like an image of he and his wife as they were having sex in the den... There was a moment of fuzz, and he was watching the porn star—brunette for the clip—bending over the table, taking her teacher from behind. "Like that," Alex moaned, pushing at him, "Stop... I want you to do me like that... Fuck me from behind."

Pleased she wanted more, Jeff backed out of her, stepping away as his wife slid forward until her feet were on the floor, then spinning to offer him her ass. Jeff did not need an invitation. He caught her waist, ramming himself against her... into her. Alex threw her head back, groaning passionately as her body shook in another obvious orgasm. Jeff held her hips, humping steadily in and out.

"Harder!" she urged, and he struggled to obey, "Fuck me harder... Do me like before!" Jeff wondered what she meant, but not for long... It simply felt too good thrusting into her like that to worry about whatever it was she had said. And with each thrust he seemed to be better able to drive himself into her, filling her up.

Alex looked back, whimpering in momentary shock and fright... For a moment it was not Jeff thrusting into her... His face was almost totally obscured by heavy shadow, a long pointed beard. The thought it was someone else fucking her, though, was also somehow an incredible turn-on. She moaned she was cumming, even as she found she could recognize Jeff's face, eyes tight with his effort to get her off

He shouted and stilled; Alex knew he was cumming, thrust fully inside of her. She waited, wanting to feel his heat, but it wasn't there. It felt good—she was still cumming—but she had wanted it to be like it had been in the backyard... in the bathtub... in the laundry.

Jeff pulled out, falling into the leather chair as he watched his still aroused wife reach down to finger her wet slit. Eyes closed, her face was lit with a satisfied smile.

"Mmm, baby," she purred, "I'm so glad you were watching that video."

"You'll have to come look with me more often," Jeff stammered. Alex giggled and nodded in response.

"Maybe after I spend my pillow time," she winked, "We can do it again." Jeff smiled, wondering what had gotten into Alex—not that he was complaining!

"Why don't I fix dinner so we have energy for more fun?" Alex nodded happily, amazed how helpful Jeff could be after only a little sexing. Why did she keep forgetting that? She knew she should go lay down, but found herself lying almost comfortably draped over Jeff's big desk long after he had patted her thigh affectionately, padding into the hall and going into the kitchen. She heard him rummaging through cabinets, absently wondered what he would decide to make. She smiled, guessing cornbread and gravy, the staples he had been making since college. Sighing, she sat up, pressing a hand against her still gently throbbing pussy. She paused in front of the desk. The speakers on the front of Jeff's monitor were not silent. Puzzled, she leaned over to look at the screen.

And gasped, seeing herself, skirt flipped up baring her ass, as Jeff rutted into her from behind. As she watched in amazement, trying to understand what was wrong besides his having obviously recorded them, the Jeff on the monitor threw back his head and howled. Alex's breath caught in fear... On the monitor Jeff had a scraggly beard. And then she realized what else was wrong with the perspective; It was shot as if she was bending over the front of the desk instead of where she and Jeff had actually been having sex.

"What the... Je?" her voice went as she was pinned roughly against the desk and Jeff drove himself into her. She wanted to be angry at his brutality. Instead, her body responded with a frightening intensity. When she could speak, all that she could manage was a moan, her hips twitching visibly as she felt Jeff rutting into her harder and faster then when they had been enjoying each other on the other side of the desk. She wanted to look back, terrified Jeff would have the beard she had seen on the monitor, but his hand still kept her pinned totally forward against the desk blotter, her view obscured by the big monitor.

Her eyes focused on the screen, and she shivered, as it seemed she was watching exactly what was happening to her... But that was not possible. The Jeff on the monitor leered up at the camera, teeth in desperate need of dental attention. But she did not really see his teeth, her eyes unable to look away from the dark smudges of his eyes. The darkness was so total she had to squint, wondering absently if it was black light.

She giggled at that thought... how ridiculous, then moaned as she felt her body beginning to tremble again. She whimpered, loving the sensation, unable to understand how it could be happening like that... and wanting more. On the monitor Jeff leaned over her, hips still pumping at her obscenely, and sank his teeth into the bare skin of her left shoulder.

Alex cried out, feeling his teeth dig into her flesh. Oh God, it was real... somehow it was real. But the beard? She found herself staring at the screen, dimly aware of her body moving and reacting just like she was watching. Like she had seen before, Jeff threw his head back, but instead of roaring, he laughed... a chillingly cruel sound she realized she was hearing echo throughout the room. Her own panting cries rang with it as she watched herself climaxing on the monitor. The bearded Jeff gave another roar, holding himself buried as she felt him behind her, felt the too familiar heat bloom between her legs.

Eyes wide, struggling to understand what was happening, Alex lay on the desk, trembling in fear and ebbing pleasure watching as the naked, bearded other husband sauntered out of the den, turning for the master bedroom. It was nearly a minute before she tried to rise, more then a little scared she would still be pinned in place. She clutched her arms around her stomach, but froze as her first step was toward the bedroom... where He had gone. Her hand dropped to her crotch, and she whimpered, wondering just what was happening. The thought of the Other's semen impregnating her, though, drove her into the bedroom, intent on finding the douche kit she was sure was in the vanity...

Jeff was puzzled at the vacant look in Alex's eyes when he came in to tell her dinner was ready. She was trembling visibly, pelvis raised on the pillows in a position he had grown used to seeing... except she was not wearing panties or shorts or a nightie. He shook his head, musing this almost could not be his wife.

"Babe?" Her breathing was coming in short, panting gasps. Her muscles were visibly taut in her arms and legs, and Jeff wondered if he had interrupted a nightmare. "Babe?" he asked more loudly, trying to remember if waking someone having a nightmare was dangerous. "Alex?"

"Alexandra," she answered, "If I'm to be your child's mother, I should be called by my name, not treated like a pet." Jeff blinked. He wondered if the changes he had been enjoying somehow indicated something was terribly wrong. She had not seemed crazy, though... Passionate, yes. Almost insatiable, happily. Not crazy.

"OK, Alexandra," he paused, "If you're through with your baby making position I've made dinner." He decided to try humor, "Clothing is strictly optional." Alex... Alexandra's eyes flickered. For a moment he saw stark terror, which left him unsettled. A single tear tracked down her right cheek.

"Jeff?" she sat up, "Oh, God, Jeff, I had the most awful nightmare!" She sat up, as Jeff responded to her obvious distress, turning to sit beside her on the bed, collecting her in his arms. She started when he touched her, though, and he froze, unsure what to do. After the momentary hesitation, the clung to him, sobbing forcefully. "It was horrible!"

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers