The Major's Pretty Baby Face Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Often times I would lie unseen in the tall grass and pleasure myself while I let Silver wander to graze on a hobble. I closed my eyes and imagined what it would be like feeling those powerful muscles moving beneath me as Silver ran.

My Uncle Martin named his horse after the Lone Ranger's horse. I thought it so cool at the time and I still do. Silver has departed this earth to a good horse's reward in heaven; Hi-ho, Silver my loyal childhood steed and dear gentle equine companion.

I realize now from reading erotica the horse represents the quintessential phallic pleasure; the romantic ideal of a strong and protective lover; a phallic symbol of fertility and my desire to conceive children.

Donald never wanted to adopt. He stated and I quote, "I refuse to raise other people's castoff mistakes".

I discussed my desire for children and my inability to conceive with Matthew while we cuddled in our hammock looking up at the stars. Afterward he was quiet and thoughtful until he spoke.

"I don't know what God's plan is for you, Chastity, except to say God has given you free will to choose and here we are. God blessed you with the ability to conceive and bring forth lifelike images with your hands. It would be a sin not to embrace your gift"

While I undressed, leaving on my silver sterling silver chain with the handcuff key as before I was thinking, "and now my free will allows me to bring forth and embrace my sexuality,' as I dropped my clothing onto the grass to stand gloriously naked at my Master's command.

"Chastity is magnificent, is she not, Lucinda? Take your hair down, baby face.....excellent...now shake your head....marvelous! Did you know Chastity is an artist; she paints and draws to make life like images on paper?"

My Master walked over to me, "Lift your foot and put it in my hands so I can help you up. I'll assume mounting a horse naked and without stirrups needs some practice," and after I was on Gandalf's back. "Gandalf is beautiful, Ms Carmichael, thank you for allowing me to ride him."

I was still annoyed she dared to hit Matthew as I leaned forward taking the reins to kiss Gandalf's neck thinking, 'I finally got my wish.... I really am riding a stallion naked....what a handsome and powerful steed.

"Matthew?" The Major knew what I was going to ask him. "Yes, you may ride him for a little while in sight of the house. Just be available when I call....."

"Well Ms. Carmichael," I asked after Chastity rode off, "have you ever ridden naked bareback?" and she shook her head for no, "what a shame. Let's see what surprises you have for us in the barn."

I grabbed Lucinda's hair at the nape of her neck giving her head a little tug, "I'm positive it will be enjoyable. I've never had a woman who is taller than me before. I'm looking forward to it. "

We walked to the barn and once there I observed two other horses, geldings not stallions, watching us calmly from their stalls. One was a chestnut brown Jutland at approximately 16 hands and the other a black American quarter horse close to 17 hands. Lucinda has a rather eclectic although somewhat fitting small menagerie of equines.

We stopped in front of their stalls where I looked at the brass plates with their names engraved on them. Brownie was the Jutland's name while Blackie was the American Quarter Horse; naturally Gandalf's stall was empty.

There were two long rectangular tables at the far end of the barn that were covered with red satin tablecloths. It was obvious the tablecloths were meant to conceal objects underneath.

On the floor adjacent to the tables were thick mats similar to what one would find in gymnasiums. The mats were centered underneath a 4"x4" diameter horizontal wood beam that was anchored to the walls on identical vertical wood beams bolted to the walls.

The horizontal beam rose nine feet from the floor. There were eye bolts and hooks on the bottom to attach various bondage devices.

"Well, Lucinda," I commented as I played with her well cared for wavy and silky red hair, "what surprises shall we find underneath the tablecloths?"

Twisting long red hair in my hand like a leash, I led her to the tables and removed the covering.

I shook my head in disbelief and started to laugh, "Really Ms. Carmichael" I continued laughing "you're certainly well equipped and well prepared for all BDSM contingences, except for this one."

On the tables were whips of various materials and configurations, dildos, ball gags, jaw spreaders plus leather wrist and ankles cuffs. There where body harnesses made of leather or made of chains.

There were nipple clamps, leather and vinyl full head masks, spreaders and truss bars: chastity belts and cock rings, cock and ball toys...there were other things that I can only guess their purpose; the table was like a display in BDSM Emporium.

I seldom use anything except handcuffs with a simple coil of nylon rope. Cruelty and pain for its own sake is not in my nature.

I let go of Lucinda's hair and walked over to the table. Once there I took off my suit coat, my tie, shoes and socks leaving my trousers on. As an afterthought, I took my knife out, locked it open and put it on top of my suit coat.

I then jumped up grabbing the beam with my hands to pull myself up and stand on it; I walked back and forth while I talked to her.

"What goes on here today shall remain between the three of us. That being said, I can't be bought and I will not be threatened, Lucinda....Lucinda is so formal, don't you think.

I demand full obedience and compliance from my submissive women, Lucy. I have broken women with temperaments such as yours, although admittedly none as marvelously imposing or voluptuously substantial or as tall as you.

Be that as it may, all women are the same size when they are lying on their backs."

I swung myself downward dropping feet first to the mats in order to critique her naked form; much of the defiance was now gone from her green eyes. I removed the riding crop from her mouth and dropped it to the concrete floor.

I took my thumb and forefinger to gently grasp her chin between them to look into her eyes, "Your emerald green eyes are a shade darker than mine......"

Lucinda closed her eyes and tried to turn her head. I grabbed her face roughly applying pressure on either side of her jaw to push her lips out into an exaggerated pout and made her open her eyes.

"Don't look away from me, Lucy, I'm talking to you," and I squeezed harder turning her head from side-to-side, "I'll remove your bracelets and you may fight me if you wish to sort things out once and for all.

Feel free to use the hay fork or anything not nailed down if you dare. I promise you another beating when you fail......shall I remove the handcuffs?" She didn't answer...."I didn't think so. I'll take that as a no.

I can smell the wetness and scent of your arousal Lucy, your sex betrays you."

I let go of Lucinda's face to push her hair behind her ears. Leaning forward I now took her face gently between my hands as I kissed her full lips to let my face linger next to hers as I whispered.

"I can smell the perfume in your hair.... Black Lotus most definitely... a scent very rare and costly.....unavailable and

Unknown except to the most discerning and sophisticated of women.... it mixes well to enhance the essence of your natural scent."

I took a step back and licked my index finger, slowly dragging it from the base of Lucinda's throat.... down between her breasts to her pussy, my fingers lingering to stroke the curly red hair of her mound, making her tilt her head back, close her eyes and shudder with pleasure.

When I stuck my fingers in to her musky wetness, Lucinda gasped and opened her green eyes; I kissed her lips again and she returned my kisses leaning forward to press her lips against mine.

"I think we gave Chastity enough time, but first."

I selected a red leather collar with a long red leash that had brass snap hooks on both ends from one of the tables before grabbing her hair and making her kneel on the mats. This time I didn't have to tug hard for Lucinda to comply.

I buckled the collar around her neck and attached the leash to the collar. I snapped the other end of the leash to a large eyebolt in the overhead beam, jerking upward on the leash to make her stand again.

I contemplated making her wear a leather hood as I played with her full round breasts feeling and watching the nipples harden as I caressed and stroked them with my hands while Lucinda squirmed in place moaning with pleasure.

I decided on a simple blindfold and removed the red silk scarf from my trouser pocket and put that over her eyes tying it snuggly behind her head.................

The experience of being naked and riding a horse bareback is absolutely and gloriously incredible. I had several gentle orgasms as I rode Gandalf.

I let my imagination run wild as I rode looking briefly up into the sky finding shapes and imagining the clouds were Epona's handmaidens galloping with me from up above.

It was too soon that Matthew came out of the stables to call me back. Nevertheless I was going to do a sketch of a naked woman riding a horse through a meadow, me, the first chance I get. Before we leave here I will draw a charcoal sketch of Gandalf for my portfolio.

I was curious how I would find Ms. Carmichael and/or what Matthew had done with her, and my goodness was I surprised!

There were two tables of sex toys, most that my Master wouldn't use. The barn was set up as sort as BDSM playroom with the overhead beam for restraints and such.

Lucinda was bound like a woman in an illustrated Erotic Novel as I walked Gandalf into the barn.

Matthew stopped caressing Ms. Carmichael's breasts and pussy and put his hand to the base of his throat; a non-verbal command for me to remain silent.

I put Gandalf in his stall and closed the gate where he turned around to watch us.

I then obediently got down on my knees next to the Major; Matthew whispered in my ear before continuing to caress Lucinda's breasts and pussy making her moan and squirm.

Lucinda's hips were gyrating as she squeezed her legs together while pushing her pussy against Matthew's hand. She was desperate for the sweet release of an orgasm.....which he was denying her each time she reached her peak.

I was getting aroused enjoying the change in Ms. Carmichael's demeanor, thinking 'You're not so tough after all, are you Lucy? You're lucky he didn't strip you first before beat your bare bottom with the riding crop after you hit him with it!'

When Matthew looked at me and smiled nodding his head I walked over to several bales of hay adjacent to the mats.

They were covered with a horse blanket and I removed it. Matthew unsnapped Lucinda's leash from the collar and wrapped his hand in her long red hair to bring her over to the stacked hay bales.

Letting go of her hair, the Major took off his suit pants and boxers giving them to me to place neatly on the table with the rest of his clothing. I was right; there was an ugly welt on his thigh!

Matthew then forced Lucinda to bend over the hay bales with her breasts and stomach pressing into them as he straddled her dripping and welcoming pussy with his cock.

He leaned forward until his face was close to hers and said, "You're my bitch, Lucy, if only for today and it has been my pleasure to put you in your proper place."

Matthew entered her without further fanfare, pushing slowly, making her gasp and moan while stretching her wet pussy until bitch Lucy, and I can't think of her in any other way now, even though I will never say it out loud; the bitch could feel his balls caressing her ass cheeks.

As I took off her blindfold, Lucy looked up at me with such a lascivious smile on her face that I had to smile back. I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips lightly, whispering, "He's mine so enjoy him while you can."

Lucy was moaning and squirming from side-to-side, her breasts pressed up against the almost prickly texture of the hay.

I kissed Matthew's lips long and deep before he began to mercilessly assault her pussy with his cock, holding Lucy in place by her cuffed wrists.

I was getting so horny and aroused I could barely stand it as I caressed my Master's hard and lean body, pressing and rubbing myself against him. I wanted him to fuck me while she watched.

Matthew brought Lucy to the brink of sweet release several times before she was allowed her orgasm. He would pause and back out allowing me to kiss his lips long and deep while I rubbed his bristly head, as he made her wait to orgasm.

When Matthew determined Lucy had waited long enough his thrusting become more forceful and his porn-star cock appeared even bigger and harder as his balls spanked her ass. Lucy's breasts were pummeled even more forcefully against the compacted square bales of hay.

I was amazed and astounded when her orgasm consumed her. She squirmed and panted and moaned and said most unladylike, "fuck me harder, fuck me harder" totally unable to control herself as she galloped through her orgasm; as the Major rode her hard like a lathered neighing mare, slapping her ass to the cadence of the gallop....there goes my imagination again.

The sharp intake of Matthew's breathing and the deep low feral growl in his throat was the only noise he made as he fucked her. Yes he was rough with her; however that is what bitch Lucy wanted and needed.....to be dominated.

I wondered if she was ever a true Dominant as opposed to a pretend one.....I doubted it.

After she came Matthew grabbed her log red hair and anticipating Lucy went down on her knees to suck on his still hard cock.

"Open your mouth bitch and watch your teeth," he said gruffly giving her head a light cuff as a reminder.

Matthew didn't bother gathering her hair in his hands as he does with me. He took Lucy's head in his hands and literally fucked her mouth, deep throating her roughly.

Just before the Major had his orgasm, Matthew withdrew his cock from her mouth, slapping her cheek with it "Look at me Lucy, I want to see your cock eyes looking up at me when I come....open wide and stick out your tongue."

Lucy was actually smiling as the Major pumped his cock jerking-off to pump his rich creamy seed aiming into her mouth and tongue, some splashing onto Lucy's face....what a waste of good semen.

I took my finger to wipe some from her cheek tasting it, yum. Matthew nodded approvingly as I removed the remaining semen Lucy couldn't reach with her tongue to let her lick it off my fingers.

It was hard to believe that Lucy was the same angry imposing woman who had ridden up to us earlier on a grey stallion this afternoon.

This day enforced my respect and confidence in Matthew all the more to embrace and cherish his dominance over me; the Major is the real thing, although I always knew that.

Nevertheless I was still very, very horny; how I could not be after that has happened or all that I witnessed today; by all rights it was my turn now. Would my Matthew make me wait?

Matthew put his hand on Lucy's head to stroke her hair most thoughtfully as he studied the both of us....."Hmm, I suppose I will give you a taste of something that is forbidden to you other than on my terms, Lucy, but first I must set the table for the feast."

Matthew walked over to one of the tables, picking it up and unceremoniously dumping all the BDSM toys to the floor. He then picked it up in the middle and carried it to the mats before putting it down.

"Chastity, get up here my girl," Matthew said patting the top of the table with his hand.

I walked over and sat on the table top, my legs dangling over the sides waiting. Matthew was standing behind me so I leaned against him to get comfortable, sliding my ass towards the edge for her to lick my cunt.

"Lucy," he commanded quietly, pointing to the mat on the floor in front of me. She got up and walked over to get down on her knees on the mat, "so far I'm less than impressed with you," he said, throwing some of her words back in her face.

"I'll consider accepting your business under advisement with my Personal Secretary provided you put your tongue to some good constructive use. Afterward I will consult with Ms. Morgan and give you our decision. You may proceed."

I lay back in my Master's strong protective arms closing my eyes, hesitatingly inviting the incursion of Lucy's tongue as she teased and tantalized, pausing to taste and savor the succulent nectar of my womanhood.

At first Lucy's tongue was fluttering about, pink, wet and warm, fanning my secret desire to experience at least once oral sex with a woman. This was my secret wish and desire granted at my Master's command.

My hands were in Lucy's long and soft, silky wavy red hair as I reached back to feel the contrast of Matthew high and tight Marine haircut.

I gathered Lucy's long hair to pull it forward to cover my groin and stomach as Matthew does with mine, enjoying this marvelous erotic sensation of long hair. He does this with me when we lay in bed and I suck on his cock. I now fully understand why.

Sensing my urgent need as the heat of my smoldering orgasm ignited to flame, Lucy's tongue slashed and darted, feign and pummeled my clitoris.

It was a purposeful and probing, fueling the inferno of burning hot flames of euphoric rapture as my orgasm consumed me.

I was squirming on the smooth surface of the table, the feast for her mouth, tongue and lips while Matthew held me to keep from sliding off.

And then her tongue was gentle and calm, pink and moist; soothing as Lucy continued licking and kissing as she cleaned my pussy with her tongue; like I clean Matthew's cock and balls with mine.

In my book, Ms. Carmichael had earned the consideration of us taking her on as a client. Matthew helped me off the table and took me in his arms kissed my lips long and deep.

"It's good etiquette to thank, Lucy," Matthew advised me as he gently helped her to her feet. "You obviously enjoyed the attention of her mouth and tongue. Such an opportunity may not happen again for either of you ladies pending the outcome of the consultation."

I took Lucy's face in my hands and kissed her lips, "Thank you. You are my first oral experience with a woman, Lucy and it was wonderful.

I forgive you for hitting, Matthew," and then I simply hugged her....wondering what perfume she was wearing and where I could buy it.

"Well, Ms. Morgan?" the Major asked referring to our consultation.

"I say yes, Mr. Wright."

"There you have it, Ms. Carmichael, it's unanimous," the Major concurred, taking off the handcuffs but leaving the collar on her.

"If it's not too much trouble, an ice cold glass of IPA or hearty Stout will certainly hit the spot when I join you inside. You two go on ahead, I'm sure you have much to talk about...."

Matthew stayed in the stables for awhile to pet the horses. He does have a gentle side about him with animals, especially with dogs or cats and no doubt saw to it that they were fed and watered.

Lucy and I walked back to the house together stopping to gather our clothing but not bothering to get dressed as if walking around naked was the most natural thing in the world. I stopped to get my portfolio out of the Land Rover to show her my work once we went inside...............

I spent about 45 minutes in the stables attending to the horses before I got dressed and met the ladies inside; watching a grey tabby barn cat that was lurking about.

I coaxed him out with a can of cat food putting it in a bowl that was no doubt his. I watched him as he ate....a simple pleasure and then walked to the house after he was finished and leaving him with fresh water.

I heard some laughing from the upstairs and walked up the staircase to investigate. It was obvious both of them had bathed as they had large white bath towels wrapped around their mid-sections.